The Truth Untold || KTH โœ”

By 1ni8inastrangeshitty

Dear life, Why are you doing this to me? Like seriously, why??? You gave me the PeRFecT group of fRieNds, ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus
Bonus (2)

Chapter 12

169 13 3
By 1ni8inastrangeshitty

I cried for the whole night. But that's not new for me. Ever since I started realizing that I couldn't contact Jungkook, I've been crying almost every night.

We were living together in his house for more than a year before he went to Japan leaving me all alone in this huge apartment. This made me more lonely and so, I missed him more.

The next morning, I woke up with puffy eyes, as usual, since I cried myself to sleep.

I went into my bathroom and took a shower before going to the kitchen to have my breakfast when I remember that I had to meet Lisa today.

I took my phone and texted her.

______________________________________

Lisa

Today

You:
When do you wanna meet?

Lisa:
In an hour, outside the café?

You:
Cool!

See ya~

Lisa:
Byee~

______________________________________

After finishing a whole bowl of ramen, I did the dishes and went back to my room. I picked out some clothes that looked simple but yet good enough for the cold weather.

I did my hair with very light makeup on my face. I put a pinkish-red lip tint to keep my lips moist and pretty. At least I tried to... It's pretty good. Fortunately, I had a few days off from work.

I saw the time on my wall clock and I had 15 mins left. I quickly took my purse with me. Stuffing my phone in it, I left the house.

It took me 10 mins to reach the café as it was pretty close to where I live.

I sat at a table outside the café waiting for Lisa to arrive.

A few seconds later, my eyes fell into a tall guy wearing a padded jacket. He had a cap on his head. I couldn't see his face properly because half of it was covered by a mask. He looked awfully familiar...

He came outside the café and got inside a black car. I didn't know the model but it seems expensive af. He went inside the car and drove off.
He damn rich man!...

"Y/n!" I flinched and looked at the direction of the voice. I smiled and waved at Lisa who was coming towards me.

"Long time no see. I missed you." She said, pulling me into a hug.

"Girl, it's been only a day." I tried my best not to react sarcastically.

"Whatever. I still missed you." She tightened the hug.

"I c-can't... breathe, L-Lisa..."

"Oops" she pulled out from the hug and chuckled. I sighed in relief that I was still alive.

We went inside the café and took a seat near the corner. A lady came to take our orders and we ordered our drinks. I ordered my usual Caramel Macchiato and Lisa asked for a cup of hot chocolate.

"Do you really want Jungkook back?" Lisa asked. I looked at her in confusion.

"You can get a much better person, y/n. Leave him."

I shoot a death glare at her for giving a stupid opinion that no one asked for. She was holding her laughter until I flicked her forehead with my finger.

"Auow!!" she whined holding her forehead. "I was just kidding girl, chill!"

"Here's your order ma'am. Enjoy~" the waitress said, keeping our drinks on our table.

"Thank you~," I said and took a sip from my drink. It was heavenly delicious.

I have always ordered the same drink from this café but today it was on another level. It was really very delicious.

"This is really good. Did you change the recipe?" I quickly asked the lady before she could leave.

She giggled and said, "This café was bought by a new owner, last month. He personally changed a few things in the recipes. And I guess people are liking these new twists."

"Of course they will like it. These drinks are gold." Lisa said showing a thumb up.

"I'll let the boss know about it." she smiled.

"Can we meet him now?" I asked.

I was actually looking for a new job. My current job is very stressful and I already have enough problems in my life to deal with. This café is not far from my house.... well, Jungkook's house, so it will be easy to come here every day if I got a job here.

"Sorry, ma'am. He had some work so he left early today. He'll come this weekend. You can meet him then." the lady answered and left.

"Now you're interested in this boss?" Lisa asked with a smirk.

"Shut up!" I said and we both started laughing.

"So... Jungkook works in an IT company, right?" Lisa asked and I nodded.

"Which company was it?"

"Kim's Tech"

"Have you visited there?"

"Nope. Not yet."

"I think we should go to the company first and see if we can get any information about him." Lisa said.

"Yeah. I guess you are right." I agreed. "Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Okay."

After finishing our drinks we went back to our houses. I had my lunch which I tried to make and wasn't that bad. I made omelet and toast.

No, I'm not on diet. I just don't have much appetite.

As I'm an optimistic lazy person, I decided to do the dishes later. I lied down on my bed and played my favorite artist song.

The song was '풍경 (scenery)' by the artist named 'V'. He has a very deep and husky voice which reminds me of Taehyung. But V's voice is much deeper.

His voice is so soothing and calming that every time I feel down, his voice makes me feel at ease.

Although he hasn't revealed himself to the world, people still like him for his songs, especially his voice. While listening to his songs, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with the annoying sound of my phone. I picked it up without seeing the caller id.

You:
Yeoboseyo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.4K 10
My name is Lee Y/N , I lived in Seoul with my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook but sadly he changed. How can I make him love me back ? ๐Ÿ’” Will I make it ? ๐Ÿ’”...
714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
6.9K 322 16
Hey are you Agent or Mafia?said y/n . . . how he can stay in my mind *y/n's thought* she looks damn but why she didn't come after like every girls *t...
301K 12.5K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...