"Shrimp."|Ayato Kirishima X R...

由 ThyatiraKaupa

"I'm no hero. But I will love you, even if it kills me." Ayato Kirishima It had been five years since (Y/N) (... 更多

Author's Note.
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
A Note
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
SPINOFF

{15}

6K 220 426
由 ThyatiraKaupa

As promised reader-chan! An update in 24 hours time! \\(^-^)//
I hope you enjoy this chapter because we are BACK ON TRACK BABY!!

lol I'm gonna calm down now. ANYWAYS, as usual I am gonna give a shout out dedication to three of my readers. For this the chapter is dedicated to pislam, hanakolovebot and -sxrenity

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and if you want a dedication and shout out please either follow me, vote on the chapters or comment so I know you exist so I can shout out and dedicate a chapter to you! I love you guys soo much, my silent readers and holy water squad both.

You guys are literally the best! T-T. Please take precautions and stay safe from the Corona Virus.

Without further ado, enjoy the chapter!!

____

(Y/N)’s eyes fluttered open, only to squint as her (E/C) orbs attempted to adjust to the bright sunlight streaming in through the parted curtains. A low moan escaped her lips as she stirred, her body felt sore all over. She realized that it was probably due to what had happened the night before when she attacked Ayato in a fit of rage, completely egged on by her pregnancy produced hormones.

(Y/N) flashed back to that crucial moment when she dropped back, eyes closed. In that moment as she plummeted down, harsh winds tossing her hair against her cheeks, she did not have even a trace of uncertainty, not even an ounce of regret or panic.

Her eyes squeezed shut again and her head throbbed. Suddenly a warm, big, calloused hand gently caressed her cheek and the bed dipped.

(Y/N)’s eyes fluttered open and her sleepy eyes met with a pair of cool blue orbs that seemed to draw her in like a pair of magnets. Her lips curled up.

“Ayato-kun.” She whispered under her breath.

“(Y/N).” He muttered, it sounded foreign when he said her real name because she was so used to him calling her Shrimp. He wasn’t as disheveled as yesterday; he cleaned up, his face free of any facial hair with his jaws sharp. Even his eyes looked brighter and he appeared more relaxed.

“Twice in one week. That has to be a record.” She noted.

“Don’t get used to it.”

“Wasn’t planning on it.” (Y/N) chirped. He chuckled lowly.

There was a moment of silence. Ayato caressed her cheek and tucked strands of her (H/C) hair behind her ears. (Y/N)’s eyes slipped shut and she smiled; content.

“I-I’m sorry.” He broke the silence with his voice low and husky. Though he said just two words, his piercing blue eye’s reflected all the emotions he felt. In those gentle blue orbs of his, was what she found comfort in. It didn’t matter that he was a mess, or that they were both an almost unorthodox match to the eyes of society; it really didn’t. What mattered was that she could choose to want a life with him and he would do everything in his power to make sure she was safe; that was wholesome. 

She grinned up at him, leaning into his palm. “And here I thought the great Ayato Kirishima was incapable of apologizing.” (Y/N) teased.

“Actually, before he met you he thought he was incapable of loving another being.” Ayato said, smirking as he gazed down at her with such intensity her cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

“H-Hey, it’s too early in the morning to be corny Ayato-kun.” (Y/N) muttered, her lips curling into an infectious smile.

(Y/N)’s stomach suddenly rumbled and she groaned internally, not wanting to get up. The thought of anything bright red and chunky almost had her dizzy but she knew that this was what she had to do if she wanted to keep her baby. (Y/N) was a determined to do anything to keep her baby no matter the cost.

“Hey, you okay?” Ayato asked, concerned when he saw her pale for an instant.

She blinked, knocked out her train of thought.

Smiling candidly, she nodded and sat up, her blanket sliding to her lap.

Ayato leaned forward and gently rested his face on hers, their noses touching and their eyes both fluttering shut.

Then he moved down and pressed the side of his face to her stomach. He heard her heart increase and then he heard the second heart beat. A small but steady one, this time it was more prominent and he felt the slight bump. The unborn child was two months old.

“A-Ayato-kun.” She muttered, placing a hand on his tousled blue hair.

He hummed and looked up at her, a gentle smile playing at his lips. She gasped as she felt the baby kick, that was the first time it happened and Ayato quickly moved his head away and stared at her smooth baby bump in wonder, as a child might stare at a magician as he did his marvelous tricks.

“Does that usually happen?” He asked, his voice dripped in an almost child-like curiosity and fascination.

(Y/N) chuckled and rubbed her stomach. “The baby kick? No. That was the first. I’m gonna ask Cho-chan and Aito-kun if that’s normal for a baby to kick within the first two months.”

Normal. The thought almost had her chuckling. Their baby was anything but normal and that was what made her cherish him/her even more.

Ayato placed his hand on her bare stomach, past her silky violet blouse and (Y/N) felt a rippling shiver go through her body as it usually did whenever his skin made contact with hers.

Placing both hands on her stomach, he laid his ears against her womb and closed his eyes. He couldn’t fight the smile that curled at his lips when he heard the baby’s heartbeat. It was small but stable, not increasing nor decreasing; steady. He closed his eyes

I promise you kid, I will never let harm come to you. I’ll love you with every fiber of my being as I do your mother. I might not be the best father, but for you I’ll try to be everything you need. I’m sorry it took me so long to realize that my happiness only exists with your mother and now with you.

They stayed like that, with his head against her stomach and her fingers rested on his tousled blue hair. There, in that moment, they were three hearts synchronized.

_____

The look on Ayato’s face was hard to describe; something between the lines of denial and acceptance. Those were two contradicting emotions and so the result was Ayato nodding with acceptance but his eyes remained hard and his jaws set. It was sending mixed signals to the (H/C) haired girl.

“Come on, I’ve done this for a month now. Really, I’m okay with this.” (Y/N) said reassuringly yet the Ayato didn’t seem all the assured. (Y/N) was wearing white latex gloves so that it would make the situation less messy.

Cho, who had arrived an hour ago with (Y/N)’s special pregnancy food, walked into the living room and placed a bowl in front of (Y/N). Cho took it upon herself to add special vitamins and sweet smelling fragrance so that it would at least smell nice.

It was human flesh from the suicide spot Renji usually went to pick off dead humans. What was in the bowl was once part of someone’s torso but (Y/N) tried not to think of that. It was from a dead human and that was all that mattered. That person lived a life they wanted and in the end chose to end it by their own accord and that thought made the acceptance of eating human flesh easier to cope with.

“It’s not even covered.” Ayato said with his eye’s narrowed.

“I wanted it this way. Why pretend that I’m not eating my own kind? I’d rather it stare me straight in the face then choose to live a lie.” (Y/N) responded, smiling thankfully at Cho as she peered down at the chunky flesh dripping with dark red blood.

Ayato stared down at (Y/N) and released a sigh through his nose as he ran his fingers through his tousled blue hair stressfully.

“Come on Ayato-kun, (Y/N) likes her privacy when she’s about to eat.” Cho said.

“No. I’m staying.” Ayato declared.

(Y/N) snapped her gaze up to him; her cheeks dusted a light shade of pink with embarrassment. “Ayato-kun, trust me it’s better if you go with Cho-chan.” She muttered.

“I’m staying.” Ayato said stubbornly, not budging.

(Y/N) turned to Cho helplessly, her eyes telling Cho to do or say something.

“Don’t look at me, if it was a battle of brains and wits I’d kick tall ass into the stratosphere. Now. I’ll be in the kitchen making you dinner.” Cho shrugged before disappearing down the hallway towards the kitchen.

Ayato sat next to (Y/N) on the floor of their living room, facing her. A napkin and bowl were between the two. (Y/N) looked away awkwardly, her fingers fidgeting with each other.

“What’s the matter? You can go ahead and pray if you want, or do whatever ritual you usually do.” Ayato said nonchalantly.

(Y/N) shook her head. “I-It’s not that, I mean-I just…It’s just that I’m-”

“What’s bothering you Shrimp? Spit it out.” Ayato sighed.

“Look it’s just awkward for me to eat human flesh in front of you okay?” (Y/N) blurted, avoiding all forms of eye contact.

Ayato sighed through his nose and reached over, taking her fidgeting hands in his. (Y/N) instantly looked at him, completely caught off guard. His blue orbs met with her (E/C) eyes.

“I’m sorry I was a dick. But that phase is over. Took me so long to realize that in this fucked up unforgiving world, it’d be a struggle to find real happiness. You are my happiness and I promise I’ll be here every step of the way for you and our baby. Now stop being so squirmy, it’s just me. I’ve seen you in your natural habitat when you’re eating ((insert favorite food you usually devour barbarically)).”

“But this is different.” She pointed out, pouting.

“I should’ve been here when you first ate this; I was a sorry ass wimp. I’m here now.”

It took her a while to think this over before she finally sighed and gave in. She glanced down at the bowl. Cho had cut the meat into precise cubes to make it better for her to eat. There were nine cubes.

“Okay,” She finally said, “I’m ready.”

She reached over and took the first cube, aware of Ayato’s unwavering gaze. She could feel her stomach rumbling as she placed it in her mouth and began chewing. The taste was musky, metallic and incredibly tangy. She got used to the taste by now but it still shocked her sensible taste buds when she usually takes the first cube. It was hard to chew and it took several minutes for her to chew it completely before swallowing. A shiver ran straight down to her tail bone when it slipped down her throat.

By the fifth one, her hands were shaking and she couldn’t take another but there was still four left and she knew she had to take everything if she didn’t want to eat anymore flesh the next day.

Seeing her wavering hands, Ayato reached over and picked a cube up. It shocked her that his eyes were still its natural blue and not a ravenous ghoulish color of black and red. He must have a lot of self-control now, she thought.

“A-Ayato-kun…” (Y/N) muttered weakly.

He inched closer and sat next to her. He offered the cube of flesh to her; she opened her mouth and chewed slowly whilst his other hand went to her back, running small circles around her back as she leaned into him.

“That’s it, just a few more. I’ll make you the biggest chocolate chip cookie for desert, Shrimp. Do you like the sound of that?”

She nodded weakly as she continued chewing, almost mechanically now.

Cookies…I like the sound of that.

In that position he fed her the cubes of human flesh, whispering reassuring words into her ears until finally there was nothing left in the bowl and she slumped against his shoulder, shuddering as her body both accepted and rejected the human flesh.

Ayato picked her up and placed her weak frame on his lap and she slumped against his chest, her head rested to crook of his neck with her hands curled up by her side as she rested against him.

He reached over and grabbed the napkin and gently cleaned her face from the blood that dribbled down here chin and the corners of her mouth. When he was done he kissed the top of her head and placed his hand on her stomach. A content smile curled at his lips when he felt their baby kick against the palm of his hand.

_____

When (Y/N) woke up, Ayato brought in the food that Cho had prepared for her before she left. After (Y/N) ate Ayato told her to get ready because they were gonna go to the abandoned observatory in the forest to watch the late sunset.

They hadn’t been there together for years now ever since she told him she’d be leaving with Genna. The first time he brought her there was after she found out about Genna existing, he brought her there and shared his sacred bubble of privacy so she could think clearly and get her mind off of things.

She dressed in a simple knee length dress with sunflower prints, slipped in a jacket and high boots and she met Ayato downstairs. He was holding a bag and wore a simple black t-shirt and jeans yet he still looked smoldering.

“So what’s in the bag?” (Y/N) chirped as they walked on the sidewalk heading for the observatory. From where the house was they were just a few miles away from the observatory and (Y/N) could use the leg work.

Ayato inched the bag to the left so she wouldn’t glance inside.

“A surprise.” He replied.

“What surprise?”

“Well it wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you what surprise it was, Shrimp.” He replied coolly.

“Well yeah but-but-fine. I guess you do have a point there.” She huffed.

“I know I do.” He said flamboyantly.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully at his cocky behavior.

It took them half an hour where they playfully bantered and talked about pointless topics and just enjoyed each other’s company before they arrived at the observatory.

The building had two floors, the top floor was an observatory before it became abandoned and left behind catching cobwebs and dust. They entered through the door and (Y/N) paused, her jaws ajar. The windows were actually not boarded up and light streamed in from all corners, revealing a neat homey room. Down the hallway past the stairs that led upstairs were two doors that were closed and at the very end she caught a glimpse of what might be a quaint small kitchen. This place was like a small adorable cottage from fairytales.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, I’ve been patching this place up. I haven’t touched the rooms though because they’re both locked.” Ayato informed her as he began walking up the stairs that led to the observatory upstairs.

“I never thought downstairs was actually a small living space. I thought it was just a big empty room.” (Y/N) marveled. This place was always dark and dim because the windows were boarded up so she just assumed that.

She turned and found that Ayato had already disappeared upstairs. Casting one last glance at the house underneath, she walked up the stairs to Ayato.

Upstairs, she was in for a real treat. Ayato had lowered the metal dome and they could see everything from up here with the clear sphere shaped glass dome that surrounded them. He had transformed the observatory into a flower garden of sorts. Flowers were in their pots all over the room with flowers of all sorts from lilies, lilacs and lavenders to orchids, peonies and petunias.

The color and smell of all their fragrance combined had her dizzy and grinning. A small pathway was left for her to follow to the center of the room where Ayato had already placed a mat and a wide white lunchbox. He was watering the azaleas by the glass.

“It’s beautiful! You have outdone yourself Ayato-kun.” (Y/N) gasped as she made a small slow twirl to view this whole place in one go.

“What do you mean?” Ayato asked, placing aside the watering can.

She shrugged. “I never took you for a gardener.”

“How presumptuous of you Shrimp.” Ayato deadpanned.

“W-well, ya know. I mean look at you, this would be a shock to anyone.” (Y/N) said, flustered.

Ayato chuckled. “I’m just teasing. Come on. Sit.” He patted the spot next to him as he sat.

(Y/N) sat down next to Ayato as they stared at the vast sky. They were surrounded by a globe of glass so they had the perfect view of the sky. The sun had started to set and the sky turned hues of pink and lavender; a truly breathtaking sunset.

“As promised.” Ayato said, breaking the pleasant silence with his deep masculine voice.

(Y/N) turned and saw him open and lunchbox to reveal a giant cookie. She gasped, grinning from ear to ear.

“One giant cookie.” Ayato said, winking as he offered it to her.

She giggled. “It’s huge.”

(Y/N) had to hold it with both her hands. She couldn’t wait so she took a giant bite.

Ayato snorted, “Shrimp, it’s not longer than my d-”

She coughed and covered her mouth with her hand as she almost choked on the cookie, hearing his remark. She glared at him as he chuckled sheepishly and offered her a bottle of water.

(Y/N) took it and gulped in as much water as she possibly could, glaring daggers at him with her cheeks flustered. Ayato couldn’t help the full innocent smile that curled at his lips; she did look adorable glaring at him like that.

When she finally swallowed, she cleared her throat and said, “I will hear no more commentary from you mister.”

Ayato raised his hands in mock surrender.

(Y/N) went back to her giant cookie. Even after the giant bite it looked like a nibble. She decided to split it in half. When she did, she placed the first half aside and just as she was about to take another bit something shiny glimmered out of the corner of her eyes.

(Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows and stared at the cookie. A piece of metal was stuck inside the cookie. She didn’t blame him; he was a ghoul after all he did the best he could. She broke the cookie again and the metallic object dropped to the mat. Huh? She looked down and her heart stopped.

Among crumbs of the cookie, there laid a round metallic band; a ring. The ring was made of silver and it curled at the center where an amethyst gemstone rested neatly. Tears welled up in her eyes as she gently picked the ring up, her gaze flickering to Ayato with shock and joy. He took her hand in his and smiled, his blue hair drooping over his blue eye’s that shimmered with happiness and hope for a future with her.

“The first cookie you gave was fourteen years ago with all your heart to a boy who was filled with so much anger and hate. Now I give you this cookie with all my heart. I realized the moment you stepped off that roof that without you, I might as well be dead. You are my home, (Y/N) (L/N). I’m no hero, but I will love you even it kills me. Will you be mine forever?”

With tears of joy streaming down her cheeks from her shimmering (E/C) orbs, her lips curled into a smile that melted his heart.

“Yes.”

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...
21.8K 512 15
After the war between humans and ghouls, they have finally settled on separating them. Creating a whole new world just for ghouls and humans. But now...
25K 584 13
Touka Kirishima, a first year at Kamii University, and ghoul, has been through a lot. Especially recently when her best friend who she just realized...
264K 6.9K 25
⚠️1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIES⚠️ ➖➖ ●C O M P L E T E D● Time had seem to...