What I've been looking for (a...

By AnaCarolina722134

You're the young Queen of a kingdom, whose location is an island isolated from the rest of the world, founded... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Capítulo X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Epilogue
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII

Chapter VIII

2.1K 51 150
By AnaCarolina722134

A/N: Today my mom and I went to buy some groceries to store here at home because of the quarantine, I took the heavy bag of sugar while saying "I'm a mighty warrior" XD. And this chapter is a little longer than the others.

After the suitcases' charging and resolving the passports, y'all passed the reception. It was just like the various rooms in your castle, the chandelier, the decoration, but what fascinated you most was a piano.

-Wow, is this piano made of glass? You said, sliding your hand across the transparent musical instrument.

-Y/N honey, we don't know if it's allowed to touch that thing ... Laurel said, but stopped talking when a super loud horn sounded.

Everyone fell silent and she pointed up.

-What happened, guys? You asked confused.

They took you to the bow of the ship, where you found yourself sailing away from the land.

-AHHHH I DON'T BELIEVE I'M NAVIGATING ON THIS, MY GOD! You screamed scandalously in one of your euphoric attacks.

-Hey, please, no scandals! Barley asked when he lifted you off the guardrails.

-OK sorry! You said, soon regaining your composure.

Ian gave a lovely giggle, any gesture he made, already made you die of love.

-Okay, you can do whatever you want, I'll have fun and enjoy! Laurel said euphorically.

-That's how you talk! You smiled.

-I think I'm going to go to my cabin to pack my things, we'll meet later! Ian gave Barley a hug and was going, but his older brother called him.

-Hey, hey, no hugs for her? He said.

-No, you don't have to if you don't ... You said, but you were interrupted by another hug from him.

-But I want! Ian replied sweetly.

You just smiled and and enjoyed every fraction of a second. If you could, you would stop the time on that moment, so you never had to walk away from him.

-Bye, my honey bun! You whispered as he walked away.

-So, are you ready to live your Titanic? Barley asked.

-What is it? You asked, while you were walking together.

-It's a movie about the love story of a girl and a boy, set on a ship, but unlike them, Ian will not die! He laughed.-Who knows between you two ...?

-And what happens between them on the ship? You asked.

Barley became embarrassed, looking very awkward by the answer he could give you.

-You'll find out! He replied, leaving you confused.

After spending the afternoon talking to your best friend, you met up with Laurel to get ready. Some singers would perform in the ballroom and as great music fans, y'all would be there.

Ian, Barley and Corey said you two would meet them there later.

-So, how I am? She appeared, in a long shiny dark blue dress, black high heels, pearl earrings and for the first time, you saw her without her glasses, she was stunning.

-You look so beautiful, no, stunning. No, magnificent! You smiled.

-Thank you honey, but why aren't you dressed? She asked.

-Well, I forgot to buy a dress when we stopped by the store ...

-Don't worry, I thought of everything! She took a bag and took out a sky blue dress and silver high heels. - They fit you, don't you think?

-They are beautiful, thank you!

-Don't thank me, I bought it with your money! She joked and laughed.-Okay, now I want to see how you look with them!

You took the dress and shoes and went into the cabin bathroom.

-Y/N, do you need help? She asked, seeing that you were taking too long to leave.

-No, it's okay, I'm ready! You answered.

-So come out, I want to see you!

You left, walking with difficulties because you had never worn those shoes in your life, the sneakers were much more comfortable.

She looked at you thoughtfully.

-What? You asked.

-Something's missing! She said and thought some more, until her face lit up at the idea.

Laurel took two strands of her hair and tied them together, pinning them together.

-Now it's perfect! She smiled.-Let's go?

-Of course!

You took steps, trying to balance yourself, until one of the shoes turned and you would've fallen if Laurel hadn't held you.

-Hey,  watch out! She laughed.

-I'm careful, I just keep thinking about how you can walk with these things? You asked.

-Years of training, dear!

You two walked together, your heels making a popping sound on the floor so polished, it could serve as a mirror.

Arriving at the ballroom, you looked around to look for them, until you saw Corey waving at you from one of the tables.

Corey, Ian and Barley also looked very attractive dressed in formalwear, especially Ian.

-Wow, you are absolutely stunning Mrs. Lightfoot! Barley acted politely and gently kissed his mother's hand.

-Oh, what a gentleman Mr. Lightfoot! She replied and they both laughed.

Barley couldn't help but notice Ian's lack of courage, as much as his own, to talk to each other. He was the elf of word, he promised to be his wingman and he would keep his promise, until the two of you were together in love and happilly ever after.

-And don't you have something to say to Y/N, little brother? Barley said, holding his younger brother by the shoulders.

Ian took a deep breath and took a step forward.

-Y/N, you look ... Beautiful! He praised you, which made you blush almost all over your face.

-Thanks, you're also elegant and very handsome! You said, starting to wrap your index finger in a lock of hair.

-Beautiful! Barley celebrated.

You all sat on the chairs, but when Ian was going to sit on his, you stood up and pulled it towards him.

-Allow me! You said.

-Thanks! He thanked and smiled, while you were celebrating a big party internally for earning points with him.

While you were having dinner, the singers went up on stage and sang, all very lively songs, even in other languages ​​that you didn't understand, just felt the good vibes of the songs.

During the songs, you were enchahted with the way Corey watched Laurel, everyone could see that she was in love. She looked at her manticore friend and gave a friendly smile.

Until there was a short pause between songs. When they announced the return of the performances, the singer said a few words before the song:

-Very well passengers, it's the time of the night, everyone call a partner, no matter if It's your lover, friend or family member and join the hall for the waltz!

You looked around and watched all the other passengers go hand in hand to the lounge.

-Call him to dance! Corey whispered in your ear.

-Call her to dance! Barley whispered in Ian's ear.

With the encouragement of the two and even with a little ... Very nervous, you two got up and walked over to each other.

-Hey, do you want to dance ...? He said, but failed to complete the sentence.

-With me? You completed the sentence, even though you were scared.

-Yes! You both responded at the same time, which caused a lot of embarrassed giggles.

When you took a step to the hall, one of the damn high heels turned and you almost fell again if Ian hadn't caught you.

-Are you okay?

-Yes, these things are the most uncomfortable thing I have ever stepped on! You confessed.-And look, I already stepped on sharp rocks on the island!

He laughed adorably.

-So take them off!

-It's the best idea I've ever heard today! You laughed.

You sat down and removed those uncomfortable things. Her free feet were one of the best feelings in the world.

Feeling more confident, he and you walked to where the other couples were.

-Can you give me the pleasure of this dance, Mrs. Lightfoot? Barley cordially asked his mother to dance.

-Certainly! She replied and the two also went to dance.

You put your left hand on his shoulder, Ian intertwined his right around your waist and you intertwined the other hands together. You were never a good dancer, your footprints on his feet would have hurt for weeks if you were in high heels.

You kept your head down all the time with your eyes towards his chest, afraid to make eye contact.

-Excuse me, lovebirds! Barley approached, wrapping his two hands around your waist and wrapping your hands even more around his neck, soon after, he went back to dancing with Laurel.

You used what little courage you had and looked up, holding your breath and feeling like you were going to pass out at any moment.

-Hey, it's okay! Ian said in a comforting and sweet tone, realizing your deep nervousness.

For some reason, that made you calm down. You loved him and you loved him so much that this feeling barely fit inside your chest. When the song ended, everyone applauded and the two of you smiled at each other. For the rest of the night, the five of you talked and laughed together.

That night had everything to be perfect, Laurel was having fun and seemed to be starting to forget her stupid ex boyfriend.

Until, when you were returning to the cabins for a night's sleep, Corey saw someone familiar. She scratched her eyes, trying not to believe what she had just seen, but ended up being the one she feared the most.

It was Colt, there on the ship and he was with a centaur woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 45 24
Amantha is not ready to be anything other than a wild, tomboy princess, but when tragedy strikes this unlikely royal is called upon to rule a kingdom...
1K 51 15
(Takes place after the 2020 Disney/Pixar "Onward" movie & Cover Credit goes to @Jake_is_Great.) After saving their town from a curse, 19 year old Bar...
50 20 20
It's coming near to the end of Alethea Jenson's school year, and she can't wait to work and earn some money. However, like every story, there is alwa...
2.2K 698 70
Sometimes one ordinary vacation can change your life, forever. It can go beyond anything you planned, or thought possible and surprise you in bad wa...