Maid For Him

By _dowsaaaa_

Ariana Jacobs and her mom are struggling to make ends meet everyday because of the death of her father, which... More

I'm Not Maid For This
She Maid Me Mad
Sean Was Maid For Me
What Maid Her So Happy?
I Maid The Bad Boy Lose
I Maid A Fool Out Of Myself
I Almost Maid It
I Can't Believe She Maid Me Jealous
He Maid Me Realize I Like Him
She Maid Me Defend Her
He Maid Sean Apologize
She Really Maid Me Confused
He Maid Me Feel Safe
She Maid It Awkward
He Maid Me Fall For Him
I Maid A Huge Mistake
Only He Maid Me Feel That Way
I Maid Her Cry
He Maid Me Have A Bad Date
I Maid Sure He Didn't Get Lucky
This Time He Maid Me Jealous
I Maid It Even Worse
Why Is It That He Maid Me Feel This Way?
She Maid Me Feel Like Nothing
He Maid Me Love Him Even More
Girls Maid Us Softer
He Maid Me Bitter
She Maid Me Not Give Up
I Maid The Right Choice
She Finally Maid Her Decision
First Date
Party Time
Let's Hope We Maid Up
We Maid a Pact
Fixing the Mistakes we Maid
Meeting the Parents Gone Wrong
Grand Romantic Gesture
Don't Ever Listen to Mystery Texts
That Crazy Ex of Mine
Whatever Doesn't Kill you, Only Makes you Stronger
Welcome Home?
Playing Cupid
Pre-Prom
Prom Night
Epilogue

The Beginning of the End

44.5K 1.3K 204
By _dowsaaaa_

**Zack's P.O.V.**

Good morning x

I send that quick text to Ari before getting ready for school.

I shower, brush my teeth, and quickly put on some clothes while checking my phone to see Ari's 'good morning' text before going downstairs for some breakfast.

Dream about me last night? ;)

I pour myself some cereal sitting down to eat while waiting for Ari's reply.

Yeah actually I did.

I smirk, but just as I'm about to reply she texts again.

And no, it wasn't anything naughty!

I laugh at that knowing I would've turned it into something dirty.

Well I'll have to make sure they're naughty tonight. ;)

I eat my cereal as Ari and I text back and forth before grabbing my backpack and heading outside to my car.

My phone vibrates before I start the car and I check it to see Ari's reply.

Driving to school, text you later!

Driving is more important then me? :(

She hasn't texted back for a couple minutes when I start to get worried and spam her.

Baby?

Baby!?

Baby are you okay!?

I start panicking a little when my phone vibrates.

See, you got scared. Now let me drive. :p

I scowl and put my phone away without replying, starting my car and driving to school.

****

"So how are things with Lexi?" I ask a blushing Nick with a mischievous look on my face.

"Yeah, did you finally get some?" Luke says snickering.

Nick glares daggers at Luke, "See this is why I never told you guys! Stop teasing me," he pouts.

I smack Luke and laugh at Nick's pleased grin as Luke mutters about always being bullied.

"Stop worrying about my sex life and you won't have to be 'bullied' anymore," Nick says sticking his tongue out at Luke.

"At least I have a sex life," Luke shoots back.

I narrow my eyes suspiciously at him, "That's not something I want to hear when you're dating my cousin."

He gulps realizing what he just said while Nick bursts out laughing causing Luke to glare at him.

"Shut up Nick," he snaps, "and Zack we haven't gone that far dude."

"Good, don't ever go that far."

Luke rolls his eyes, "Dude she's my girlfriend eventually we might," but noticing my glare he adds, "Besides she's not a virgin so stop acting like I'm deflowering your cousin."

"She told you that?"

"Well yeah," Luke replies confused.

I just nod my head, knowing Vanessa lied to him. Thankfully, she never went that far with her asshole ex. But I'm not going to tell Luke that. She probably had a good reason for lying, which I'll ask her about later. I don't want to interfere with her new relationship. She deserves to be happy, but I don't want her to be lying to my best friend. Nothing good ever comes out of lying in a relationship.

All of a sudden Nick looks across the hall and his cheeks turn a slight shade of pink. I look over and see Ari and Lexi talking. I roll my eyes as Nick checks his girlfriend out, not even bothering to hide it.

"You can actually go over there now instead of checking her out like a creep," I point out.

Luke laughs before he leaves to go find Vanessa before class. Nick glares at me before we start walking over.

"It was so romantic-" Lexi stops and blushes as soon as she notices us.

I glance over at Nick noticing his cheeks turning noticeable pink along with Lexi. No wonder these two are together. They blush way too much.

I turn my attention back towards Ari and she stands on her tiptoes leaning in to kiss me, but I turn my head causing her to just kiss me on the cheek. She pouts and crosses her arms over her chest playfully glaring at me causing me to laugh.

"That's what you get for scaring me this morning," I say causing her to pout again, "but I still missed you last night."

"You would've missed me even more if I got into an accident from texting while driving," she says sticking her tongue out at me.

I move closer to her until her back is against her locker, with both of my hands on either side of her.

"I miss you if we're in the same room and you're not by my side."

We're both standing there staring intently at each other when this time I lean in kissing her.

Someone clears their throat, "I'd rather not see my sister and my best friend sucking faces with their boyfriends," causing us to break apart and turning to look at a scowling Alex.

Lexi just looks downright embarrassed turning a deep shade of red, with Nick nervously avoiding eye contact with Alex. Ari doesn't look as embarrassed as Lexi, but she's as red as a tomato as well. I'm the only one not affected by this, even if his girlfriend Tori is blushing and he didn't even say anything to her!

But I guess I understand where he's coming from. I'm still not used to seeing Vanessa showing affection to anyone, since she's never had a boyfriend until she moved away. I made sure to scare away any guy that looked like he showed interest. And look what happened when I wasn't there to scare one away, he hurt her.

If Luke weren't my best friend I wouldn't have even let him date Vanessa. Yeah I know he's a player, but I've known him for years and he's a good guy. But if he hurts her he won't be seeing anybody anytime soon, unless he hooks up with one of the nurses in the hospital he'll be sent to.

Alex glances at Nick glaring a little as he sees that Lexi and him are holding hands, but I think he sees Lexi's silent plea with her eyes silently telling him not to do anything because his face softens and he nods before walking off.

I lean in to kiss Ari again when the bell rings. I groan in frustration. Jeez! Can't a guy kiss his girlfriend without being cockblocked?

Ari just laughs at my obvious frustration and gives me a quick peck before going to class.

****

I catch up with Vanessa later as we're heading to drama class together.

"Why are you lying to Luke?" I say cutting to the chase.

She pales a little, opening and closing her mouth before finally speaking, "I'm not lying to him."

"Bullshit."

"I'm just not telling the truth."

"That's what people say when they're lying."

"I'm not lying."

"Now you're lying to me Vanessa. I thought we always told each other the truth?"

"Just drop it Zack."

"No. Tell me why you're lying to your boyfriend. Haven't you ever watched a romantic movie?! One of them lies, then they realize they should tell the truth, but the other finds out before the other tells them and BAM-"

"Well this isn't a romantic movie Zack so just drop it!" She cuts me off.

"Jeez, no need to yell."

"Sorry, you're just really getting on my nerves. This is my relationship not yours."

I turn to look at her in disbelief, "Nessa, you're dating my best friend. I care about both of you. I just don't want to see one of you get hurt."

"Well I've already been hurt Zack," she snaps.

"I can handle it," she states more calmly.

"Well I wasn't there for you when you got hurt, just let me be there for you now."

"I don't want him to only be with me for sex," she blurts out.

"How does lying to him help?"

"I don't know, don't guys usually go for virgins? And he's still with me even though I told him I'm not one, so he must actually like me."

"Isn't that supposed to be when you tell him the truth then?" I point out.

She sighs, "I can't because then he'll know I was lying and he'll hate me for not telling him the truth."

"He's your boyfriend and my best friend Nessa, you need to tell him the truth."

"Promise me you won't tell Zack."

"But-"

"Promise me."

I sigh, "Fine."

"Thank you," she replies gratefully giving me a quick hug.

A loud banging noise sounds causing us to look over and see a smirking Emily closing her locker with her phone in hand looking like she just won the lottery.

Crazy bitch.

"You guys should be a little more quiet, you don't know who could be listening in on your conversation," she says giving us a fake smile, before flipping her hair and walking away.

Vanessa and I go to class just looking downright confused.

What is my crazy ex up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
105K 1.5K 9
When the school player/bad boy, Jaxton Cole, meets the schools good girl gone bad, Valentine Hills, there's no telling what will happen. But one thin...
71.9K 2.8K 33
Dear Olive, I hate you. I hate that you were born and that your human and have a face. I hate that you live next door to me and I hate that I can't...