What Maid Her So Happy?

**Zack's P.O.V.**

She's been gone an awfully long time.

Why do you care?

Why am I always talking to myself? Stop. She walks back into class and she has the biggest grin on her face. Huh. I wonder why.

She's probably thinking about Sean.

Ugh. I've seen the way she looks at him. That prick is not good enough for her.

She likes him and not you.

No. She has to be lesbian. How can she not like all this?

If she was lesbian she wouldn't be looking at Sean like that.

Fuck you mind. Stop being smart. When the bell rings she literally floats out of class. Girls.

School goes by quick and I'm getting something from my locker when this girl comes up to me. Hmm. Not bad.

But not as hot as Ariana.

Still, she's pretty hot. I smirk when she asks to hang out after school. I tell her what time I'll pick her up then leave. I look around for Ariana but she must have already left. Oh well.

I pick up the girl around 8:00 and we go to the movies, we're watching the previews and we have already started making out. That's how fast I work. I go back to her place and have her screaming my name within minutes. I go back home and remember Ariana is working today. I quickly go in the house and look for her. I find her in my room vacuuming, god she makes everything look hot. She finally notices me and blushes. I smirk.

"Sorry, I'll go now."

"I just got back, I'm gonna take a shower you can finish it's okay."

"Okay." Cue the blush.

I take a shower and try not to think about the girl that's in my room who I can't sleep with. Fuck. She's probably gone by now anyways. I wrap a towel around my waist and come out. She's looking at a picture on my nightstand when she looks up. Her eyes go wide and she turns so red. She turns around and closes her eyes.

"My virgin eyes!" She screams.

Woah. Virgin? God I would love to be the first to get some of that. And last.

Like she would ever let you.

Shut up mind.

I laugh.

"Virgin?"

"Yes! Unlike the female population at school I' can keep my legs closed! I've never kissed or dated a boy," She admits shyly.

"So you've never liked anybody?" I ask while putting on some clothes.

"N-no."

Even though I can't see her, I know she's blushing.

I laugh.

"Yeah okay, you don't have to tell me."

"Are you still naked?" She asks.

"I was hardly naked," I laugh.

"That's the first time I've uh ever seen a guy like that. If you don't count health class."

I laugh.

"You like what you see princess?" I smirk.

"No," She scoffs.

"Ouch. I'm hurt."

"I'll be uh going back to work now, bye!"

I laugh.

"I live here, no need to say bye."

"Oh, well see you later!" She says while running.

"Wait! Umm take a break, my mom won't mind."

She looks confused but stays anyways. She's searching my room when she lights up as soon as she spots my xbox.

"Do you have Assassin's Creed?!" She literally screams almost deafening me.

"Uh yeah, you play?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Wanna play?" I ask her.

"Definitely! Don't get butt hurt when I win though," She winks at me.

Her flirting skills have gotten better. But she must have realized what she did because her eyes get wide and she blushes.

"L-let's uh play." She stutters.

I smirk. That's more like it.

"Get ready to lose," I tell her.