She Maid It Awkward

Sorry I've been busy these days... But I hope you guys are enjoying the story. :) Like/comment/vote! :)

**Zack's P.O.V.**

Uncomfortable. That's how I feel right now. It's morning now and I'm lying right next to Ari. It would be great and all if it weren't for my er problem. I'm uh a little excited down there if you know what I mean. I just have to carefully move away without waking her up...

I'm about to slide away when Ari turns around and now her ass is directly on my uh problem. Great. Now this will be even more awkward if she wakes up. She makes a little noise and adjusts herself on the bed. Oh God. I gulp. Might as well just wake her up now, we have school anyways.

"Ari," I whisper.

No answer. I gently shake her awake. She immediately wakes up and turns to face me. She has a huge smile on her face when she sees me and for once I'm making her smile without even trying. I smile back.

"Uh Zack are you umm okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"What's in the bed that keeps moving by my leg?"

Oh shit. I grab a pillow and put it over myself.

"Nothing, nothing at all," I laugh nervously.

"Ohhhh..." she smiles knowingly

"Sorry Ari, it's just we're in bed together and you're killing me here. I can't help it, I'm a man."

She starts full out laughing. Man this is humiliating. She stops laughing and then pushes herself on top of me so that she's straddling me.

"I never knew I had that effect on you..." she breathes in my ear.

She then gets off smirking.

"I have to go back to my room before your mom thinks wrongly of me being in your room."

"Uh yeah,"

She looks at the pillow and smirks again before leaving. Finally. Now I can go and take a cold shower.

After I'm done taking care of my problem, I get ready for school. I come downstairs and see Ari talking to one of the maids. They're way too close for my liking. He's obviously into her, the way he keeps glancing at her legs.

"Let's go Ari."

"Oh! Okay, well bye Alec. You can show me how to make it later!"

I notice how he's staring at her ass the second she turns around. Perv.

I wait for Ari to put on her seatbelt then start driving towards school. She looks great today, her hair is put up into a messy bun and she's wearing shorts and a crop top. I've never seen her dress like this before.

"Is there a special occasion today?" I tease.

"Yeah! My best friends are coming back from vacation today!"

I see the way her eyes light up when she's talking about them, they obviously mean a lot to her.

"That's great," I smile.

We arrive at school and I park the car.

"I'll give you a ride after school okay?"

"Okay. See you later."

I watch as she makes her way into school. So beautiful. I smile to myself as I make my way inside. I'm looking for my friends when I catch sight of Ari again.

Hugging a guy. That wipes the smile off my face.

No.

See, I told you she doesn't like you. I mean why would she like a player like you?

She kissed me last night. She said she likes me!

She's just like Em.

I'm not falling for this again. I don't need her anyways.

I angrily walk away and head to class.

The rest of the day goes by and I'm already ready to leave. This girl is coming over later and I smirk just thinking about what we're gonna do.

The last class ends and I send a text to Ari telling her that something came up. I drive home ready to finally get laid again. I just realized I haven't done the deed since I started liking Ari.

Well no more. I'm not letting some girl try and hurt me. Not again.

Tell me what you think. ;)