The Vampires Pet

By Mysterious-x-Girl

Hallie is kidnapped and sold to a vampire as a pet. Basically she's his pet dog and food source all in one. H... More

The Vampires Pet - Chapter 2
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 3
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 4
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 5
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 6
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 7
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 8
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 9
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 10
The Vampires Pet - Chapter 11

244K 2.3K 630
By Mysterious-x-Girl

The Vampire's Pet

Chapter 1

"Hallie, promise me you'll be okay," My best friend, Marie, hugged me while she worried. 

"Marie, seriously," I smiled and shook my head. "I live five minutes away and its literally a thirty second walk to my car. What could possibly happen?"

"You're right." She nodded, still hugging me.

"Umm..." Awkward! "... you have to let me go, Marie."

"Oh!" She blushed. "Sorry."

"I'll see you later."

"Bye, Hallie. Call me as soon as you get in."

I nodded as she let me go. "I will."

She watched as I left and continued to watch until I was out of eyesight. 

Marie and I had been best friends ever since we were in diapers. We did everything together as kids and we looked out for eachother. As we grew up, Marie matured and fell in love, and became engaged by the time she was twenty. I, on the other hand, didn't know what I wanted. 

I couldn't even stick to the same job! Literally after two weeks I'd get bored and quit. At twenty-two I felt I was still a baby. I was still learning about the world and I enjoyed exploring new things. 

I liked a challenge. 

The rain began to fall, nocking me out of my trail of thoughts. I sighed and continued on as the rain poured harder. 

The engagment party was boring anyway. I only went because if I didn't, it would cause arguments between myself and my best friend. Truth was I didn't like Dan at all. Dan was Marie's soon to be husband and ever since she met him, Marie went from fun loving and care-free to practical and boring. 

Dan was such a control freak. Everyone noticed how he'd watch Marie like a psyco, stalk her every move. Marie constantly tried to please him and yet, he'd still find faults. 

Dan knew I hated him. I liked to voice it at every opputunity. 

A cold shiver ran down my back, bringing me back to present time again and my heart began to race. The clip of my heels and the bounce of the rain was now joined by another pair of feet. 

I turned to find myself up close to a man. His hair fell to his collarbone in wet, dripping waves which were black as night. Eyes, darker than dark chocolate and full of humor. Nose, definately been broken a few times. Facial hair dusted his strong jawline and two white canines rested on his thin lips like blades.

Before a sound uttered from my mouth, a peice of cloth convered my mouth and I knew no more. 

I woke with a banging headache. My body felt tender to the touch. The air around me felt cold and smelt of dampness and moist. 

I cracked open my eyes to find myself staring at a brick wall. Looking to my right, a pair of bars locked me in the cell like a wild animal.

And so my imprisonment began. 

****

I slept. I woke. I paced. I ate. I slept. 

That was my routine. 

I had no idea if it were light or dark. I had no idea of the days, nor the hours. I didn't even know how long I'd been here. 

Other people were here with me. Some were in the same cell as me, though we couldn't touch eachother. A collar hung from my neck, linked to a chain that was bolted to the wall. It prevented us from moving far. 

Every day people in suites and designer clothes would come down the stairs, look around at us all and pick one of us. Some of these people simply looked for workers, slaves. But the people coming down the stairs were odd. 

These people spoke of chasing us like wild game, hunting us. Some asked our blood type, taking it far enough to bite us with un-naturally long teeth. Some talked about needing body parts for spells. Yet, some spoke of us as if we were animals. They brought children down here mainly, one would point and then the guard whom kidnapped me would rip the chain off and hand it to the person as if we were actually a pet. 

I watched with disgust as we fought for freedom, yet if we did we'd be lashed. I felt sick as the child or an adult would pet us and give us names, beat us if we talked. 

I learnt a lot from my imprisonment. I kept my head down, pulled my knees up to my chest and tucked my head into my arms. I forced myself to look weak so that wandering eyes would quickly pass me. I made sure I didn't look at them, or allow them to look at my face.

I still had my clothes from the party on. Whenever it was. I wore a dark grey halter-neck corset top with a white dip of material where my breast sat comfortably. It pushed them together and made them look bigger. Along with my top I wore a pair of dark jeans that hugged my hips and made my legs look long. Lastly, I had a pair of dark grey heels on to make me look taller than I actually did. 

My hair was a golden mass of lifeless curls and the light make up that lit up my blue eyes had been rubbed off. My soft lips were now cracked, dry, broken and chaffed. My sweet, oval face was full of dirt and bruises. And my small nose felt ice cold. 

Footsteps descended the stairs, followed by sounds of voices. 

"-thing but the best here." The man who kidnapped me, Frankie some would call them, said. "Whatever you're looking for, you will find down here. All of these rodants know how to behave. Else, its a sharp slap but with more of a snap."

The men laughed. 

"Might I ask what you are looking for?" Frankie suggested, sucking up the rich men in business suits. 

"Company, mainly. Blood, also an issue." A man with short dark blonde, almost brown hair replied. I didn't dare look anymore. My head turned to the wall so that I wouldn't be tempted to peek. 

"Ah, you're looking for a pet then?"

"A pet?"

I sensed a cruel smile pass Frankie's face. "A human to look after as if it were a pet only you'd feed off it, teach it commands, and over time the human will actually begin to think it's a pet. It will pride itself on your praise and affections only. Like a loyal dog only less drool and less hair."

The men all laughed. 

"I guess I've always wanted a dog." The dark blonde guy's voice chuckled. "Maybe a guard dog to look after the house when I'm out. Possibly... train it to fight and act like my bodyguard."

"Or maybe..." Frankie's voice echoed. "... Something warm to snuggle up to in bed. A pat here and a tickle there would go a long way."

Again the men laughed. 

Frankie then pulled one of the men up for the guy to inspect. I couldn't quite catch the words he was whispering to himself. 

"I'll take him and use him as a bodyguard." The guy said, followed by Frankie's boom of glee. "Very good choice, Mr. Linkenshire. He'll make a fine guard dog."

"I also need someone for blood. What types do you have?"

Frankie paused. "Mainly O's and B's, an AB will crop up every now and then."

"Isn't there any AB+? It's my favourite blood type." The man asked. My heart drummed a little. I closed my eyes and begged, begged with all my mercy that I'd been forgotten. 

"No," Frankie replied and then trailed off. "... Although, we do have a AB-. Pretty little thing. Dinner and dessert all in one."

"Show me."

Feet began to shuffle closer to me. "She's a quiet little thing and probably won't give you any trouble."

The feet stopped and I felt five pairs of eyes bore down on me, burning, inspecting. I didn't dare look from the wall. I didn't dare move. 

"Stand." Frankie's voice demanded. I didn't. "Stand or I'll whip you 'till your blood turns cold!"

Terrified, I pulled myself up. My legs cried out in protest. I refused to look at them. Didn't dare look at them. 

Hands cupped my chin and dragged my face into view. 

"Told you she was a pretty little thing. I would have had a go of her myself if I didn't have such respect for my customers." Frankie murmured, stroking my jaw.

"She is pretty. Blonde hair, ice blue eyes are my kind of women. Soft and vulnerable, makes a man feel all the more powerful." The guy commented, his hand reached out and stroked my arm. "Lovely skin. Soft."

"How long have you had her?" One of the guys friends piped up, weasle looking with buck-teeth. 

"Around two weeks." Frankie answered.

"And why hasn't she been sold?" Buck-teeth raised his eyebrows. "After all on a dog prospective she looks like she's from champion bloodlines, but looking like a champion dog doesn't make the bitch a pedigree."

"She hasn't been sold because either my customers had no need for a pet or they couldn't provide the cash for her." Frankie grinned, "After all she is AB- which is a rare blood type... And also a virgin. I'd say this bitch is worth quite a bit."

Okay, so maybe I was a virgin. So what! I may be twenty-two but I hadn't found the right man. I wanted my first time to be special. There's nothing wrong with it. 

I'm not telling you how they knew I was a virgin. But as soon as they did I saw the money bags in their eyes. 

"How much?" The guy said, blue eyes intense as he stared at me. I dropped my gaze and looked away as his thumb stroked my chin. 

"AB- blood and virgin... I'm talking around two hundred thousand easy. I would say two fifty but since it's you, I'm willing to knock off a few." Frankie grinned. 

"Do you take cheques?"

"Of course."

"Carl give the man his money. And also arrange a price on the other pet."

Frankie was grinning from ear to ear as he pulled my chain from the  wall and handed it to the guy. 

The guy took my chain in his hand like a lead, wrapped it around his fist a few times and leant forward. "What's your name, pet?"

I said nothing.

"Well I guess I could always give you a new name," He contemplated, thoughtful. 

"Hallie." I piped up. "My name is Hallie."

"Hallie," He smiled, his lips turned up crookedly. 

Well at least my new owner was in his early twenties, had sexy eyes and a jawline a girl would die to lick. Overall, he was one sexy guy. 

Even if he was a vampire. 

"My name is Sebastian." And with that he pulled me up the stairs with him, out into the blinding sunlight. 

Sunlight?

Shouldn't he be dust?

A nice car was parked outside where Sebastian climbed in, dragging me in with him. 

"Firstly," Sebastian said as I sat in the car, taking up as less space as I could. "Let's get that thing off you."

He snapped the collar off my neck and smiled, his eyes fastening on my pulse. 

"Once home you will tell my dresser what your size is so she can get you suitable clothing. A shower and a meal is in order and then I will feed once you're feeling a little better. Now, lets go home, pet."

I said nothing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 32 27
* CURRENTLY WORKING/PLANNING ON DOING SOME MAJOR RE-EDITING * Vampires and humans coexist. They mate and create hybrids, vampire and human mate and h...
31.5K 822 25
* Vampire x Human au * THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT LIKE SEXUAL LANGUAGE/ CONTENT AND VIOLENCE, RAPE, MENTION OF BLOOD In a world where vampires...
19.5K 1.3K 28
Evelyn Sapphire, a young college student. She works hard in her degree, but plays even harder at night. With her best friend by her side, an Australi...
6M 171K 41
Warning: may contain strong language, sexual contact, and violence Dawn acts like a complete airhead at times. She's not scared of anything u...