The Bodyguard (Editing)

By AbbyTheAmazing

when august is promoted into being the new body guard for one of the most notorious drug dealer's daughter in... More

please read
1: A woman in my bed
2: Deal?
3: He's back
4: Chained
5: why
6: Somethings up...
7: The past
8: Deal, or no deal
9: Lady
10: Obstacles
11: Understanding
12: Sometimes the Messenger Shoots You...
13: Quick Exit
14: Home
15: Welcome home
16: Home sweet, Home
17: Unthinkable
18: Revenge
19: Marcus
20: Get it Off Your Chest
21: The Hunt (Prt. 1)
22: Tired
23: Take care of ya'
24: FB
25: parle vouis français?
26: Moving Forward
28: Rain down on me
chapter 29: Preview...
chapter 29: MVP
Epilogue
sequel!

27: Diving

10.6K 286 43
By AbbyTheAmazing

AUGUST'S POV

I patted My pocket for reassurance. I slid her off my lap, placing her feet on the floor. I got up, pulling her to the center of our room so everyone can get a good glimpse. I grabbed her hips and got on one knee and let out a heavy breath.

She raised an eyebrow once I grabbed both ha' hands and kissed her knuckles.

Damn I'm nervous.

Grace smiled at me with his arm around Rita. Dice gave me a head nod and a smile. The girls had their phones ready and shot me a thumbs up.

"August what is all this?" She looked at everybody and tears welled in her eyes.

"Sya I know I get on ya' nerves and you probably think about killin' me at least 3 times a day-" I took in a breath as everyone laughed. "-I wanna spend every wakin moment knowin that I can go home to a beautiful women like you. I wanna have a billion and five Kids with you, no matter how hard we have ta try." she laughed and gave me a weak smile.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. It took me  minute to ask you this but I think now is the right time. With that being said... My question is..." I pulled the box out a little nervous and open the top slowly. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and please marry me baybeh?" Tears feel slowly down her face and she just stood there staring at me with a hand ova ha mouth.

Oh shit, shit, shit! She's gonna say no. Ugh I'm such a idiot!

I squeezed her hand lightly and she dropped her hand revealing a huge smile.

"...." She whispered something I couldn't hear.

"What you say?" My hands started getting sweaty and my knee started hurting.

She grabbed my face and kissed my lips softly and nodded her.

"Yes I'll marry you."

I put my head down "I knew you was gonna say no, da- wait you said yes?!" She nodded. I picked her you and kissed her. I put her down and put the ring on hey finger, it fits perfectly.

Everyone cheered around the room but for a serving it felt like I couldn't hear it. Sya jumped in my arms and attacked my lips with kisses.

"Okay guys let's go, they've got some business to attend to." Grace called out.

Once everyone left I broke the kiss and laid'a on the bed gently. I crawled in between her legs so we were pelvis ta pelvis. I slightly grinded into her, receiving a cute lil moan from her sexy ass. I pulled'a clothes off roughly and I did the same to myself. I put myself back between her legs and kissed her softly while I ran my hands up and down her thighs.

She flipped us over and told me to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Oh your not in control tonight." She straddled my lap and put her chest to mine. I wrapped ma arms around her waist tightly and she put hers around my neck. Sya pecked my lips gently and bit it once she pulled away. I bit my lip and kissed her chin and neck. She kissed me sloppily this time, running her fingers through my hair.

She took me in her hands and stroked gently, never breaking the kiss. She looked down and put me in her with no hands making my jaw drop a little in awe. She rocked back and forth sending chills up my back. I sunk my nails in her thighs as she went faster.

"Mmmm." She moaned in my ear picking up the pase. She took my hands and slid them down ta' ha' ass. "Smack it" she said against my lips. I did as she said and she clenched her walls around me. My toes started to curl as she started bouncing in a pattern.

Where did she learn this from?!

She pushed my torso on the bed and put her hands on my chest, giving me what I like. I put my hands on her waist, but she smacked them away.

"Don't touch." I closed my eyes as I felt them roll to the back of my head. I clenched the sheets next to me and groaned with every bounce she made. Sy rolled us over and held the back of her knees so they'd touch her chest.

"Do it, till I can't feel my legs." That's all I needed to hear.

I put my hands on her hips and stuck my tongue out a little as I went deeper. I just couldn't keep it in my mouth. She got ya boy droolin.

I looked down at Sya's face biting her lip and she was sat up on her elbows, watchin me go ta work. I slowed down a little and she threw her head back and laid on her side without me stopping. I put her leg on my shoulder as she gripped the sheets.

I'm bout to put ha baby in ha ass!

"Don't stop." I slowed down just to mess with her and pulled out so just the tip was in. "I'm about to beat yo ass." She got on all fours and reached between her legs and grabbed my dick to put it back in. I started strokin again but she smacked my thigh. "Don't." Sya put a deep arch in her back and  held onto one of the pillows on the bed and started throwing it back.

She looked back at me and slowed down.

I put my hands on my face as she started to throw it even harder.

A few more strokes left the room started to get hot and sweat rolled diem my chest. I put my left hand on her right hip and started drilling her as I started getting closer to the edge.

Sya put the pillow in her mouth and reached between us and started playing with my balls. It's over now.

I closed my eyes and tried my back to keep strokin.

"Oh shit." Sya said as he legs shoot and she came on the bed. I quickly put her on her back and slid back inside of her and put in the last three strokes before bussin inside of her.

"Aaww shit. Mm damn." I pulled out slowly and watched as my duck glistened.

"I love you." She said rubbing herself gently.

"I love you more." I got on my knees on the floor and pulled her to the edge I'd the bed.

SYA'S POV

It's now 11:03 and all the girls and I were getting cameras placed on our jackets so the boys can have "eyes" on us. They were literally on their knees begging Grace for them to be our back up instead of the gray team. He said no because we'd be to distracted worrying about if our significant other was okay rather than focusing on the mission, which is true. But he did allow them camera feed so they can see what's going on.

"Baybeh tell him you got da' cramps or something, or that you got a stomach virus." August pleaded next to me as watched the man sew on the barely visible black triangle.

"Baby stop worrying about it, you'll be with me rigghhtttt here." I put my finger on his chest and he laughed.

"Okay ET."

I laughed as I continued to watch the man as he finished with the camera. I stood up from the bench I was sitting on and wrapped my arms around August's neck and gave him a kiss that would make a nun sweat. I pulled away not before giving him another peck.

"Okay nasty asses, Sya face me real quick." Noël said. I did as told and I could see him holding up a computer and I popped up on the screen since I was facing him.

"Good, okay Z you're next." He went down the line and check all the cameras.

I turned around and kept kissing August, I'm so addicted to kissing him it's almost boarder line obsessive. He sat down on the bench so I wouldn't have to stand on my feet anymore and I kept going.

"20 minutes everybody." Bianca yelled from across the room. I pulled away and looked at August and hugged him tight.

"I love you so much baybeh." I said mocking the way he talks, earning a good laugh from him.

"And I love you to Sya" he tried to say without his accent. I laughed and rested my hands on his chest. "I'll be watching closely, don't forget to put your ear piece in so I can shout at ya." I pulled it out my pocket and stuffed it in my ear.

"Okay girls it's time to load it up, gray team is waiting for you." I hugged all the guys tightly and kissed August with everything in me.

"See you later." He said in my ear gripping my ass. That was our little saying every time we went on separate missions. Rather than giving each other a long speech about how much we love each other. Saying "see you later" was just enough.

"I love you." We said at the same time. I smiled and jogged to catch up with the other girls.

AUGUST'S POV

I watched as the plane disappeared in the sky makin a nigga real sad. I turned around to look at my brothers and sighed. They all had their heads down.

"Uh let's go back to the warehouse and light a couple. Did you guys forget that quick, they got cameras on!" We all looked at each other and we took off towards the van before zoomin towards the warehouse. Noël hooked up the computer to the movie screen in the theater. TC's camera was on and she was sittin in front on Sya, Jan, and Cassey. The other girls were walkin' around on the plane.

"Sooooo Sya vow vas it?" Vanessa asked sitting on Sya's armrest.

"How was what?" All the guys looked at me with a smirk.

"Bitch don't play dumb!" Jay said from somewhere.

Sya laughed and threw a grape at her.

"Ow!"

Everyone laughed and then Bianca spoke. "Sya we all heard your loud ass! You might as well tell us how it was." They all looked at her waiting, shid I'm waiting too!

"Ugh fine, that shit was to good. If I didn't hit that blunt before I got on this plane, I don't know how I would be sitting here comfortably.... But that moaning was all August ass".

My face got hot and the boys rolled all over the place dying.

"Girlll I know how you feel. I be having Red's ass crying for me to stop." Mica said. Red stopped laughing and mugged the screen. They all started talking about us in bed and we was all shocked to hear how they really felt.

Simi was doing her little meditation thing and cracked one eye to say something when both eyes shot open. She ran towards TC and her face was all in the camera. She reached to the back of her head to the muzzle and Jan unstrapped it.

"What?" They all said.

"The little light is b-blinking." She pointed towards the camera and TC lifted her shirt so all we saw was up her nose. TC must've dropped her hoodie back down because they all had looked like they seen a ghost.

"It is on!" Cassey yelled.

Shad ran to the mic that was connected to the computer and spoke.

"Yesss it iiissss!".

The camera started moving and it showed all the girls.

"We're sorry!" They said all at the same time.

"Ayyyyyeee shut that shit up, we trynna sleep!" Some one said.

"Shut the hell up Marco and stay in second class!" Cassey barked back.

We spent the rest of the flight talking to them when the captain spoke.

"Ladies and  gentlemen please put on your seatbelts on we are about to land."

I guess TC put her hoodie back on, Noël typed something in on the computer and 10 squares popped up on the theater screen with the girls names in the corners.

I looked at Jan's square and it was showing Sya. She was putting her hat on talking to Simi.

I got this nervous feeling in my stomach as I sat back in my seat. I pulled the blanket Sya always uses up my shoulders, just so I could smell her. Versace for woman, that's the only thing she wears ever since I bought it for her.

"Knock, knock." We all looked up and Rita came in with all kinds of snacks. "I'll leave these things here for you guys, call me if you need me".

She disappeared and closed the door, I grabbed a bunch a shit and sat down, when I looked up Sya was walking down the airplane steps with a chain in her hand, she took her ring off and put it on the chain with her dad's.

"Calm ya dick August I'm making sure nothing happens to it." The guys chuckled behind me and I flipped them the bird. I leaned over to the mic on the computer.

"Girl keep talking like that, imma show ya ass what the dick really like." The guys laughed and the girls turned around.

"Wrong button August." Sya said with annoyance in her voice.

"Sorry." I threw popcorn at the screen and Chris reached for the bowl.

"Stop wasting that good popcorn August!" I clutched the bowl and flicked him off. His ass need to stop eating, he been gaining weight with his ol grizzly bear head ass!

Grace walked into the theater sitting two rows in front of me with his iPad. He adjusted his headset and pulled up the leg rest.

"Alright crew time for business. There should be a black bus with the license plate reading: DRTY D1." They all jogged to the line of buses and James ran in front of them looking at the licence plate.

"It's this one guys." They all loaded on the bus waiting for instruction.

"Okay your driver here Danny will be driving you. He will stop in front of the location Mrs. Lady so willingly gave to us. Cassey I need you to give everybody those gas masks from your duffle bag, everybody these are high tech, you just put the piece over your mouth, it fits just like a muzzle, so Simi.... You'll have to control yourself this trip." We all know that's not possible. I promise you she's into some hardcore voodoo shit. That girl is crazy, the true definition!

"Leave my baby alone!" Noël yelled from beside me.

The girls laughed a little.

"Okayyy, you have 5 minutes until arrival. Danny will pull up across the lake from Cyrus's little place of business. You will take a boat, ten miles into the loading area that Shane is driving, but you must swim the rest of the way there. They can't see you on the boats."

Sya's camera was facing Simi, she was in her meditation pose in her seat with one eye open.

"Y-you can't be f-fuckin serious." she said through gritted teeth.

"Simi we won't let you drown you know that, remember what we practiced before." She closed her eye and laughed.

"Grace I s-swear to God when i-i get back I'm g-going to rip your throat o-out!"

"Yeah, yeah and I'll give ya boy Noël here some Rosetta stone so you can learn some damn English and stop s-s-st-stuttering all the time".

"Ooohhhhh shouldn't have said that, she's really going to kill you now" Noël said laughing.

SYA'S POV

We're on one of Cyrus's shipment boats, there's enough coke on this damn thing that you would get fucked up from just breathing. The boat rocked back and forth and Simi was sitting on a crate taking in deep breaths.

James kept looking out the window on the boat and so often would look at Simi. "We're here." Her eyes flew open.

"Alrighty guys you'll need to strip, those duffle bags are water proof so stuff all that shit in there. They better be I spent a pretty penny for those damn things!" I shook my head at Grace's cheap ass.

I pulled on the scuba outfit that was on the boat for us and put my bag on my back. I had turned my ear piece on mute so I couldn't hear August's mouth complain about me bring half naked in a room with other men.

"No babe their on the other side of the boat, there's cameras on these too? Ooohhhhh y'all a bunch a insecure ass niggas huh?" Bianca said into her ear piece.

"Chris said he'll kill them and us if he see's something on these cameras he doesn't like." I fanned her off so Chris would see it. A buzz came in, I chuckled knowing August was yelling in my ear. It kept vibrating so I knew he was trynna say something.

We climbed the stairs to the top of the boat to be greeted by Shane our inside man. He worked with August when this first started with Cyrus but got transferred here.

Shane instructed us to sit on the edge of the boat backwards, ready to dive. "Okay, flippers are on, goggles strapped, oxygen ready. On three you'll roll back into the water and take a deep breath to let the tank know to start." Shane said standing in the middle of the boat.

We did as instructed and Simi grabbed my hand tightly.

"You'll be okay, just relax... Noël you better say something to her before my hand breaks in half."

Simi started laughing and loosened her grip and nodded, listening to whatever nasty things Noël was probably saying.

"Okay guys good luck, remember deep breath, flashlights on your hip if needed."

He held his hands up before counting.

"1"

We pulled the goggles on tight.

"2"

We pushed the button on the oxygen mask.

"3"

I rolled backwards and felt water rush over me when I took my first breath. I turned my head a little and Simi was doing fine.

"Can you guess here me?" We all responded with different signs of verification. "Okay good. Jan my love I need you to find the power line under the dock and cut it. Gray team take out those men walking on the shore perimeter so they can't call for backup."

Jan swam a head of us with Z swimming behind her with a bag of tools.

The rest of us were look out watching for anything in the water waiting for them to finish.

"You see anything Sya?" Jay asked a few from feet away from me.

"Not so far." All of a sudden there was a dim light a few feet below us moving slowly.

"Oh shit, someone's down there." Bianca said as large bubbles came towards us quickly.

"Shit now I can't see." I heard Jan mumble in the ear piece.

Shit.

-----------------------------------------------

COMMENT/VOTE!

-Abby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 24.6K 55
Can August grow up? Will Layla accept him or leave him behind?
26.3K 1.5K 38
August's life has had some major changes since the last time you met him. Read to continue August's journey. ©2015 All Rights Reserved
188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...