Forced Paradise

By toN_eM_tegroF

A girl finds herself in paradise. Only she is caged, like a bird, by the secret stranger who seems to know he... More

Helpless
Unknown Territory
Towards Freedom
Finally free..or not
Caught
Slippers
Scaredy Cat
Insight
Radical Honesty
Alone Time
Breakfast revelations
Rules
Tag, you're it
Late Night Snack
Message from the subconscious
A Glint Of Hope
Tension
Confronting
Sweetened
Suggestive clues
House Tour part 1: Interior

Subdued

3.5K 103 23
By toN_eM_tegroF

With time, my rage found itself back into my mind. He embarrassed me like that, threatening me and tying up my arms and I was supposed to listen to him after all this? No fucking way.

As we walked towards the room, I decided that I was not going to eat after all this. Screw him! Who did he think he was?

A butler opened the double door with a bow, without saying anything and we entered the large room.

We walked silently towards my seat and he dragged the chair with one hand and said simply "Sit down, Emily." I listened and took a seat.

Then he added "I'm going to untie your hands, only on the condition that you will eat, understand?"

I nodded, subconsciously not willing to lie through words.

I felt as his hands slowly untied the knot and the pressure in my hands diminished. He finally removed the silky thread and I was able to bring my hands in front of me, caressing the previously tied spots. Surprisingly, the tie didn't stop my circulation, nor any bruises were visible. Yet I was sure it had been tied quite strongly.

I remained seated, prepared for my next scene. William went to his seat, sitting down calmly.

Finally, he met my eyes, his frozen blue eyes locking with mine. We didn't say anything, only looking at each other like an iconic cowboy sight duel.

In short time, 2 maids came in holding dishes. They placed them simultaneously. Removing the metal cover, steam raised quickly and I could see a simple bowl of vegetable chicken soup. "If this thing has onions, then one more reason why I'm not eating it. I can't stand onions."

Shortly, 3 baskets with 3 kinds of bread were placed around the bowl: multigrain, rye bread and buns with sesame seeds on top.

While these all looked appetising, that's all what I did - look. I didn't touch the spoon, the bowl or the bread.
Obviously seeing my lack of movement, William said warningly "Eat, Emily."

I simply looked at him in response with contempt in my eyes. He analysed my stare. "Oh, so you're going to be like that?" I didn't answer.

He chuckled. "Silent treatment, huh?" "Very well." He stood up rapidly.
Startled, I prepared to dash, grabbing the back of the chair without turning around.
Walking towards me, he said
"You have one more chance, Emily. Grab that spoon or you're not going to like what happens next."

I ignored his warning, telling him instead "Screw you."
His eyebrows raised, looking at me with interest.

He turned around to the butler sitting near the door and called out "Oliver, please do it." The butler jumped slightly in surprise and then nodded uncomfortably. He looked at me with worry, but then exited the room.

I took that as a warning. Getting up, I prepared to walk towards the door, when William inquired "And where do you think you're going?"

I answered with a nerve, piercing his eyes "I'll get going. I'm not eating."

He answered instantly "If you're not eating, you're not going."

I laughed falsely "Oh, I doubt that." and proceeded to walk away when William grabbed my wrist. "You better not, Emily."
I turned around to see his eyes glistening dangerously.

A shiver ran on my skin, but I stood my ground. "Let me go." I said calmly, pulling my hand.

Having none of it, William said simply "Sit. Down."

Amused by his seriousness for some reason, I answered with a cocky smile "No."

Just then, the doors opened and a few butlers and maids were pushing a strange medical chair. I looked confused until I noticed the fixated leather cuffs. My heart dropped. My eyes scanned desperately the medical supplies they were holding when I saw a feeding tube.

Panic overcame me as I remembered what William told me before

..I'm sure you wouldn't have liked it if I immobilised you and forcefully fed you with a tube.

I looked shocked at William who was still holding my wrist in a locked hold.
I started shaking my head, erratic "You're kidding, right?" I asked with denial in an amused voice.

He ignored me and instead turned his vision towards the staff who asked "Where shall we put this, sir?" to which William responded "Anywhere is fine. But bringing it closer will certainly make this easier." and switched his eyes of a dark blue shade to me.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. Panic kicked in fully taking control over my brain as I grabbed William's hand with all my force and tried to detach it from my wrist.

I started struggling, but William grabbed my both upper arms and started dragging me towards the chair as the staff prepared everything.

"No..NO!" I screamed terrified, trying to pin my legs in the slippery floor and remove his hands.
It was no use, exhausted from my search in the forest and fight with both Isabella and William, also not eating since morning, I had no chance against William's strong hold.

With the help of another two butlers, they placed me on the chair and restrained my limbs. Crying, struggling, I looked at them, begging for mercy through my eyes and while they looked sympathetic, they followed William's orders.

Having no use in my hands or legs, I was shacking my head and body as much as I could, preventing them from being able to force feed me.
William put on white latex gloves and took a syringe, checking it, by slightly pushing the clear liquid out.

While I was whining, William said calmly, holding it. "This is a sedative. I'm going to give you a sedative so we will be able to feed you safely without your sudden movement. You don't want to eat, is that right?"

I shook my head, both as an answer to his question, but more as a way to say "no, don't do this to me. I don't want this."

He lowered his hand and came close to me, preparing to insert the liquid in my upper arm.
On the verge of breakdown, I screamed "No! NONONO I'LL EAT. I'll eat. .. I'll eat by myself." finishing with a pant.
William switched his eyes to me, motionless, the syringe still being way too close to my skin. "Are you sure? Do you promise?"

He observed my face, calmly, as I nodded rapidly, tears streaming down my face.
"Y-yes. Yes, I will." I begged.

He straightened up "Very well." And looking at the 4 butlers, he nodded.
They started opening the leather cuffs and I was able to use my hands to wipe the tears from my eyes.
When they were done, a maid offered her hand to help me off the chair, but I denied it, aggressively scratching my puffy eyes and almost stumbling when getting up on my feet. I was wiping my eyes roughly because of shame, confusion and exhaustion, trying to remove the images I was seeing in my head.

My palms were slowly removed from my face by a pair of hands and when my vision cleared, I saw William in front of me who said softly "That's enough. Don't injure your eyes."
Scared, I snatched my arms from his hold and wrapped them around myself, looking away.

The chair was moved away and William went to his seat as I was standing there confused.
Embarrassed to stay in the middle of the room, I went to my seat as well, trembling from the breakdown.

Looking to my left, the people still stood there, similar to soldiers awaiting orders. William saw me staring and broke the silence "They will stay there just in case you change your mind." he said suggestively.

I simply looked at him, too weak for my stubbornness or defiance.
I took the spoon and ate slowly, struggling because my hand was trembling.

I ate slowly and looked in my bowl, occasionally slipping some tears forming in my eyes. "I am literally eating my own tears." I thought, in an attempt to amuse myself.

After I felt like I couldn't eat, remembering that I almost would have gone through that uncomfortable procedure, I left the spoon in the plate and looked over at William who was eating peacefully.
I said weakly "I.. I can't eat anymore." looking at him, searching for any signs that he might snap, if I could call it that.

He looked at me and nodded, "Very well, you may go to your room. Elise will escort you."

Despite not wanting any company, I was too exhausted to talk back so I simply stood up and walked towards the door as a blonde maid moved towards me, supporting me with a hand against my back.

She didn't say anything for the whole time and I was glad. She helped me up the stairs and held my arm when I stumbled.

I was horrified at how weak I felt, recalling I hadn't ever felt like this. I concluded that was the effect insane amounts of stress had on you.

When we reached my room, she opened the door and guided me inside, helping me sit on the bed.
With a sad stare, she exited the room and closed the door silently.

I looked at the white, slightly gray wooden floor and the small, fluffy dark blue carpet besides the bed, tears gradually starting to cloud my vision and fell like a rainfall on the small carpet.
It kind of reminded me of my nightmare, my tears being the rain; brain and eyes - the thunder clouds and the carpet being the deep, dark blue ocean.

•∆•∆•

Good day, everyone. How are you feeling?

This chapter might be a bit weird, especially the blackmail method 👀 hope you don't mind too much. If you don't like something, consider letting me now! I will keep in mind and maybe do some changes.

Anyways, thank you for reading and all your support! Hope you are well and I wish for the pandemic situation to improve soon..

Take care all of you and I wish health to you and your loved ones.
Best of luck and have a great day/night!

•∆•∆•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 76 18
His obsession her darkness ''I am not yours u are a monster .''she screamed .. He grabbed her throat and pinned her on the wall and said.'' ''.I wi...
395 5 14
While tortured and held captive as a prisoner of war, she became my reason to keep breathing. The force that fueled my will to fight. To survive. Whe...
17.1K 206 16
Annie is a 22 year old girl who is living with her dom, Caleb, who is 30. Annie tries to behave but sometimes her bratty side comes out and Caleb has...
123K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...