"NOONA! SARANGHAE!"- J.JK ff

By JenBTae

Credits for the awesome cover for to: @Ylettra check out their cover shop!! COMPLETED He has waited for you a... More

Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter. 31
Chapter. 32
Chapter. 33
Chapter. 34
Chapter. 35
Chapter. 36
Chapter 37
Chapter.38
10K!!!!
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
SPECIAL THANKS

Chapter.7

3.6K 157 16
By JenBTae

Kookie came home from school. It was Kookie's and Your's friendaversary. Currently you are 16 and Kookie is 12.

Even after so much time of being his babysitter you were never tired of it. In fact you enjoyed it so much.

And kookie did what he said, he followed you in school everywhere. Sometimes he even skipped classes just to meet you, but you scolded him and told him to go back to his class. Being the obedient boy he was, he would listen to what you said and go back to class.

But today, was a very sad day.

Kookie was at home, waiting for you to come. When you did come, he was surprised as to why you had suddenly hugged him.(btw kookie was already near your height)

He noticed that his Noona was crying, he was ready to kill the person who made his Noona cry.

But, when he heard you say that you are moving to the states, his knees gave up on him and he fell on his knees. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him, his Noona was leaving him.

YOUR P.O.V

Me: Kookie....I can't do anything but to listen to my parents and go with them....

Here I was, trying to reason with Kookie. He's so stubborn about not letting me go.

Jungkook: Noona...why can't you just stay with us?

Me: Kookie, I told you, it isn't my decision, it's my parent's.

After a long convincing, he finally listened to you. You told him that you would be leaving the next week.

Kookie was so close to crying. The love of his life, his Noona was going somewhere far away from him.
What if she found someone better over there? What if she forgot about him? What if she would never come back?

All these thoughts were running inside of kookie's head. After you had left. Kookie went to his room, locked the door, buried his face in one of the pillows and just screamed....he cried a lot.

The pain in his chest was so much that he got out of his room, knowing he could not handle this alone, went to his mother's and father's room.

He called his mom and when she woke up, he hugged her real tight. He was crying and his mom was confused but then he told her about how he loved you with all his heart and how he was insecure about you leaving.

That was the first time Mrs.Jeon had seen her son cry. She knew that you meant a lot to him and that his feelings for you will be forever there in his heart.

So she told Kookie...to wait. She told him, that if he loves her with his whole heart, then he should wait for her return. He should wait, for you to reciprocate his feelings. He should wait, for his Noona.

Kookie took that advice and followed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.9K 18
"You can't live without us, but we'll wait for you to admit it." . . . . . . . . Yandere! Obsession| Clingy behavior btsxreader warning: foul langu...
213 12 12
I don't want you away from my sight. I want you to always stay with me. I could give you everything you ever desire. - Namjoon Let me take care of yo...
373K 19.8K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
CARNIVAL ; By ™

Fanfiction

279K 16.1K 25
⠀" I hate that when I'm around you I can't control my feelings. ⠀⠀I hate how cute you are. ⠀⠀I hate how much I just want to touch you when you're...