My Handsome Boss

By ShanLaoshi

The love story about mad boss with his cute secretary More

01 Introduction
02 First Day of Work
03 He's Big!
04 He is Such a Little Bunny
05 A New Contract
06 Inexperience Like Me
07 Sexy Pose
08 Lovers Don't Do That
09 Long And Thick
11 Got You!
12 I Love You
13 Second Date Gone Wrong (Or Sweet, Maybe?)
COMING SOON
14 Xiao Wei, The Famous Secretary
15 I Want You
16 Me, Compare to That Women?
17 Naughty Bunny 2.0
18 Who Is The Boss?
19 Another Trouble is Coming 😣
20 Plot Twist, anyone?
21 Why The Problem is Keep Coming?
COMING SOON
22 Don't Touch What Is Mine!
23 Bunny's Punch
24 Soon To Be In-Law
25 Lifetime Contract - The Final Chapter
DISCLAIMER

10 Older Brother

4.1K 156 211
By ShanLaoshi

First of all, let me remind you that me and Zhao Yunlan were dating, yes that’s true but that also didn’t mean that we stopped teasing each other again. We love teasing each other, I mean I think he loves that more than I do especially when he kept telling me about his groupies and Zhu Hong also her erotic stories. He loves to make me jealous because he said that when I became jealous, I would become more clingy and more demanding.

Wait, about demanding here. Please don’t think about you know………. no we haven’t done that yet at least until this stage. But we did that eventually and I won’t tell you now hahaha there’s still a long way to reach that stage, but I can say that I had a very memorable night when we done that *shy shy* 

So Shen Wei, what do you mean by more demanding?

Okay, since I was very jealous and I actually hate this groupies, whenever I had a chance I was like demanded him to show everyone that we were together. By everyone I mean his groupies of course. I didn’t ask Zhao Yunlan to announce our relationship in the front of board members tho hahaha. I actually took the initiative to kissed his cheek or held his hand and then asked him to kiss me or hug me. And when I saw his groupies reaction, it was priceless. Hahahaha

Told you, I’m not just naughty bunny. I’m evil bunny. Don’t worry I still innocent tho.

But to be honest, I still didn’t have a chance to actually tease him back. This boss of mine was so smart that he even knew what I was gonna do or say before I actually did that. So yeah please dear reader, let me know how to tease him back because I don’t like to lose… *pouted*

Aside from our weird relationship, I still his secretary and doing my job like I used to. I was getting more fun doing this job because my boss would never scold me if I made mistake, he kissed me instead and I like it. Not gonna lie……

So yeah today, I was doing my job as usual. I was at the lobby after I escorted one of Zhao Yunlan’s client when he left the building. They had an important meeting about upcoming congress or something like that. They kinda wanted to use one of Zhao Yunlan’s hotel as a venue for the congress. So as you know I was one of the clumsiest man on earth, I was walking while busy typing with my phone. I didn’t pay attention and once again I bumped into someone luckily because I didn’t fall, that man also didn’t fall so I was saved from the embarrassment like when I came to this office at the first time.

Right, that classic first encounter………..

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t pay attention” I said without looking at that man

“Hey, I recognize you!” the man said. Wait, recognize me? Everyone in this building already knew me, because I was with the boss all the time also because of the photo shoot. So, was that man an outsider?

I looked up, saw that man’s face and frowned. He looked like someone that I know, as tall as someone that I know, but he didn’t have facial hair tho and his body’s shape was better than someone that I know. Don’t blame him, he gained more weight lately especially since I took care of him. I provided him with the best meal every time.

Was I a good boyfriend ever?

And yes, your guess is right, this man really looked like my boyfriend, Zhao Yunlan. I remembered that Zhao Yunlan told me about his brother. Did you remember that too? Was he Zhao Yunlan’s older brother?

“Excuse me?” I frowned, how did he recognize me?

“Oh yeah, I saw the poster of you with this company’s new product. Wow you look more beautiful than in the poster” He said, did he try to flirt with me? Absolutely no. He was just being nice “My name is Han Chen, well I was Zhao Chen but not now. And you’re Shen Wei right?”

“Yeah, my name is Shen Wei” I nodded “Are you Zhao Yunlan……. I mean the boss’s older brother?”

“Boss?” he frowned “So you’re an employee from here? I thought you were professional model. Wow Shen Wei, why don’t you become a professional model instead?”

“Oh, No…. I like this job” I said and I like the boss, hahahahaha “You didn’t answer my question”

“Oh sorry, yeah Zhao Yunlan is my little brother. Did Zhao Yunlan tell you about me?”

“Not much, he just told me that he has a brother” I said

“Oh wow, that’s surprised me. I thought he didn’t tell about his personal matter to anyone. And we actually haven’t met for more than 10 years since he always refused to meet us. I didn’t know the reason” He said “But um…. since I will be stay in the city for few month I think I will try to see my little brother again”

“Right, he still in the meeting right now with our marketing department. You can’t see him right now but if you want to wait, it’s okay. I’ll let him know that you’re here” I said and also I had to go back to the meeting room just in case my boss a.k.a my boyfriend needs me

“You also know his schedule, amazing….”

“I’m actually his personal secretary” I said

And his lover…………. note that.

“Perfect, so since I’m a guest maybe you can accompany mere here while waiting until the meeting is done?” He asked “Zhao Yunlan must be okay with that right? Since I actually I saw you escorted a guest earlier”

“But…….” I hesitated because I didn’t know what was Han Chen real intention? And I was afraid that he would seek some information for me, so I rejected him “But I have to go back to the meeting, Yunlan….. I mean boss needs me”

“So you just let me sit here and waiting until the meeting is done. You mean I have to be alone?” He pouted “I don’t know anyone here…. at least I know you, Shen Wei”

“I will ask my friend to accompany you, how about that?” I offered but he shook his head

“I want you to accompany me, not anyone else” He grabbed my hand “Please…….”

At that moment, I really didn’t know what to do. He kept begging me to stay but I was worried, beside I have to ask my boyfriend permission since we were actually dating, I didn’t want him to think that I was gonna cheating on him etc. But luckily I saw him not far behind Han Chen. So the meeting was done. I was relieved as he approached me.

“Oh Boss!” I exclaimed and Han Chen froze before he turned his body slowly to see Zhao Yunlan. I actually could saw Zhao Yunlan expression. He was shocked.

“Yunlan…..” Han Chen greeted him “Finally we meet…”

“Don’t call me Yunlan. Call me properly we don’t know each other” Zhao Yunlan said coldly, even colder than when he was talking to his employees “What are you doing with my secretary?”

“Sorry, Zhao Yunlan. But we brothers tho brothers don’t need such a formality” Han Chen said “Oh and at first I recognized his face because of this company’s product and then when I was about to see you Shen Wei said that you were on meeting and he asked me to wait, I was trying to convince him to accompany me here while waiting for you”

Well, he didn’t lie……..

“Shen Wei, I need you to check some files at my office, I haven’t had a chance to check it yet. But can you separate that files? I want to see the important file first. Do it in my room, please?” Zhao Yunlan said

“Okay boss” I nodded

“And you, Han Chen.. you’re here to talk to me right? Let’s talk somewhere else” Zhao Yunlan said

“Okay” Han Chen nodded and before he left, he told me and smiled “See you later, Shen Wei”

“Are you okay?” I whispered to Zhao Yunlan after I saw Han Chen walked out of building. I was really concerned about Zhao Yunlan’s state right now since I knew that his relationship with his mother and brother was not that good.

“Yeah, I’m fine baby don’t worry” He whispered back “I’ll be gone for few hours can you handle some of my works?”

“Sure, don’t worry I’m smarter now” I joked and it was a successful trial because he smiled too “I will be a good bunny here and not cause you a trouble”

“That’s my bunny” He patted my head softly and kissed my cheek “I’ll be back, okay?”

“Okay and please don’t get angry because you look uglier when you are angry” I grinned

“Uglier?”

“Yeah, you are ugly and you will be uglier when you are angry” I joked

“But you love me tho” He winked

“I do….” I said and I poked Zhao Yunlan’s nose, lips, cheeks, chin and also his forehead with my index finger “You are ugly but this one, this one, this, one and all of this are mine. So please keep ugly then no one dare to steal you from me”

“You make me want to kiss you right now but this lobby is crowded. I don’t want to make a scene that will make you locked yourself again in the lavatory”

“Oh…. here” I gave my boyfriend a brief kiss on his lips “I make a scene for you instead, now go. Don’t make Han Chen wait longer” 

“I demand more of this after I come back. Don’t think about runaway” He chuckled and left the building.

***

I actually was curious about what they was talking about but I believed that Zhao Yunlan would handle his problem wisely. He made a lot of changes so far especially with his temper. He was better now than before. I knew that this was different and a serious matter but I still had a faith of my boyfriend. He would be alright, no matter what problem that he faced right now.

I was still waiting, one hour, two hours, three hours until I didn’t know how long I have waited because I fell asleep on the couch at Zhao Yunlan’s office. I did what he told me tho. So don’t worry.

After seemed like a long nap, I felt a soft lips touched my cheek that made me stir and opened my eyes slowly only to found Zhao Yunlan already there and stared at me with a very soft smile. He was back and I was kinda relieved. So I sat and smiled at him too.

“You’re back….” I said and looked at the window. It was already dark

“Why you still here?” he asked

“Because I’m worried about you. So I decided to wait here until you come back” I said “I didn’t realize that it’s already dark”

“You’re so sweet” He said and caressed my hair “I’m sorry for making you wait so long”

“It’s okay but is everything alright? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, everything is fine and I know that you’re curious but can we talk about this later?”

“Of course…” I nodded and also I understand that this was his personal matter, we can’t force someone to tell about their personal matter. That’s inappropriate “Are you hungry?”

“No, but I don’t want to go home yet. How about we take a walk and get some fresh air?” He asked and I nodded. I thought he needed that after dealing with this personal matter.

We did take a walk but we ended up in a bar because he wanted that. At first I refused but I knew that he wanted to get his frustration out so I let him to drink beer but only 2 bottle. Sadly he ended up drunk after 5 bottle of beers. I didn’t drink tho because someone must stay sober in this case so nothing is gonna happen.

And now, I thought that it was enough. I tried to take this drunkard home but he refused.

“No… no baby just stay here for a while…. I don’t want to go home yet” Said this drunkard and then he hiccuped “Listen, the music is so loud, do you want to dance with meeeeeee?”

Oh God, I regretted it. Why I let him drink at the first time? Now I was struggling to make him leave this bar. Damn you boyfriend….. why you have to get drunk like this?

“No Yunlan, let’s go home now……. you’re drunk and also I’m tired” I dragged him out of the bar and after a few attempts I managed to get him inside the car and I finally could take him home. But…. wait which house?

If I took him to his house, I’m afraid that he would take a chance to do something. Hey I watched a lot of drama in the television, and when a couple drunk they will do something in the bed.. I didn’t want that happen right now because just like on the TV they will forget that in the morning.

Why I was think that far? I didn’t know. It was a possibility right?

I also couldn’t leave him alone at his house. What if he did something stupid? That’s why the best option was to take him to my apartment. Beside Yezun had a medicine to cure the hungover.

When I got to my apartment, Yezun glared at me. I knew that he had a lot of question, I would explain this but I needed to place him in bed first because he was dozed off. Actually that was good because he didn’t bother me while I was driving. I decided to place him in my bed and left the room. Yezun was waiting in the living room. I thought it was time to get scolded.

“What did you do to him?” Yezun asked

“I knocked him out because at first I planned to kill him but I felt pity so yeah, plan canceled” I joked and sat beside Yezun

“I smell alcohol. Did you get him drunk?”

“No…. I didn’t mean that. He had a problem so I let him drink but only 2 bottle of beers. He ended up drank 5 bottle of beers and you know what happened next”

“Why didn’t you take him to his house?”

“I can’t …. what if you know something happened to your cute and innocent gege huh?” I said “Will he take a responsibility?”

“Unless you can pregnant” Yezun rolled his eyes “If you talking about drunken sex of course”

“That’s what I’m talking about. Also I can’t leave him alone there because I don’t want his two precious dog ended up suffering because of him”

“Dogs?” Yezun frowned “Wei…. what are you really thinking about?”

“What if that drunkard killed the dogs?” I said “So yeah, the best option is to take him here beside you can cure his hungover”

“Why me? He is your boyfriend. You take care of him by yourself. Don’t bother me……” Yezun stood up and walked to his bedroom “Go sleep with your boyfriend or in the couch”

“Hey!” I protested “Mean didi, let me sleep in your bed too. You have big bed for yourself”

“Zhao Yunlan has a big bed for himself too”

“You’re so annoying but I don’t care” I chased Yezun to his room and jumped on his bed “I’ll sleep here. Like it or not. I’m your gege you have to take care of me too!”

“At least take a shower first before you sleep, you stink!” Yezun protested “GO!!”

Okay okay, Actually I felt lazy but I had to take a shower if I wanted to sleep on Yezun’s bed. Yeah he always the cleanest and neat one that the opposite of me. When I hadn’t get this job, I even didn’t take a bath for 2 days in row. I didn’t care because I still cute and smell good. Fight me………

Half an hour later, I joined Yezun in bed and I stretched my arm, intentionally smacked Yezun’s face but of course gently. I like to annoy Yezun so much. Especially when we have to share a bed. Sometimes I kicked him when I was slept too.    

“Do it again, you will sleeping on the floor” Yezun threatened me “I’m sleepy and tired”

“You’re not fun at all” I huffed “Oh right, Today I met Yunlan’s older brother”

“Right, I remember you told me about this. So?”

Yeah, I actually told Yezun about my boyfriend’s family. Don’t worry Yezun can keep a secret. He actually the one who told me to treat Zhao Yunlan better since we’re dating.

“And then Yunlan left with his brother to talk. He came back at night and I feel that he is hiding something. That’s why he drunk” I said “I really want to know what happened but it’s his privacy. I actually don’t like him in this state. He still smile at me but I can see a sorrow in his eyes. I don’t like it at all. I want him to be happy”

“Wow, Gege” Yezun sneered “Since when you become this romantic? I amazed by you honestly”

“I BEING SERIOUS HERE!” I protested “Why should I do?”

“Cheer him up, tease him, make him happy. I don’t know, he is your boyfriend…… OH, maybe sleep with him. I think it’s a good idea too”

“Yezun, since when you become this pervert?”

“It’s not pervert, It was just an option!” He hit my head with his pillow, what an annoying didi “You don’t need to know his problem. You just make sure that you will always there when he needs you. Always support him and make him happy, make him feel your love. Something like that…… he will open to you when he’s ready”

“What a love guru” I teased him “Ha! I know what I am gonna do…….”

“Don’t tease him too much!” Yezun warned me. But yeah I didn’t promise him tho. hehehe

***

In the next morning, Zhao Yunlan almost jumped of the bed when I entered the bedroom. He was so confused and I just smiled at him.

“You were drunk and I took you to my apartment” I said

“I’m sorry baby..” Zhao Yunlan said “I bothered you a lot”

“Yeah you were but now you have to take a responsibility!” I said, this would be so fun hahahaha “We did it last night”

“What?” Zhao Yunlan widened his eyes and his face turned to pale “So…. I… uh…… I….”

“Yeah, something like that. How could you do that to me?” I fake-pouted “But it’s okay. It happened already. But now you have to take a responsibility”

“You can get pregnant?”

I rolled my eyes.

Why everyone think that I can get pregnant? Hello…. I know I have a cute face and long eyelashes just a like a girl but I’m still a man…….!

“Are you joking? Oh it’s hurt me … I’m talking about serious matter but you still joking”

“Oh.. I’m sorry…. I’m sorry baby. Yeah I will take a responsibility. What you want me to do? I will do it okay!” He caressed my cheek “But please don’t cry…”

“Okay” I grinned “Firstly I want us to take a day off today”

“Granted…..” Zhao Yunlan nodded

“And I want you to take me to the amusement park. Let’s have fun there!” oh I was so excited

“Amusement park? You want a date?”

“I do” Shen Wei nodded “You did it last night, it hurt me a lot. So I’m so moody right now because I still in pain. You have to take a responsibility by make me happy!”

“Do you want me to take you to a doctor first?” he offered

“Nooooooo….. that will be embarrassing. I’m fine and I just want to have fun…”

“Okay.. okay. I’ll do whatever you want me to do”

Actually you all know that I slept in Yezun’s bedroom last night but I faked it because that was the only thing that could be an excuse for us to leave our work today. For Zhao Yunlan, his work is in his top priority. We hadn’t get a chance to have a proper date. So this time was perfect since I wanted to cheer him up too, I wanted to see him forget his problem even just for a day and I wanted him to be happy. See? I’m the sweetest boyfriend ever.  

Also, we can take a lot of pictures and show it to Zhao Yunlan groupies *evil smirk* 😈

So, are you curious about our first proper date? Well, see you in the next chapter! 🐰

***

And that’s all for today, I hope you like it. Thank you for read, vote, and comment. You are so nice to me because you always make me so happy. Thank you so much.

Also, thank you for sent me DM about your LINE ID, I’m still waiting until I think that I get enough member to make a group chat. For those who hasn’t read that yet, go to my message board and please read the announcement. I really hope that we can talk not only in this wattpad account but somewhere else. That’s what friends do right?

The last thing, you all know about this corona virus outbreak, some of the countries has been locked down and some of countries also made policy to quarantine its citizen like in my country. But whatever your situation is, please don’t panic.

You know what, we still can have fun even when we’re just staying at home. I read one of interviewer asked Zhu YiLong, what was he do when he was quarantined at home? He said in that period of time he spent a lot of time with his parents like watched soccer or helped his mother to cook and actually learned how to cook a simple meal. So yeah you can follow our Weiwei too or maybe you can read a book, binge watch netflix or Chinese Drama (I actually have a lot of good C-Drama that I can recommend you to watch) and also you can sleep all day long if you want to, hahaha.

But the most important is, don’t stress because stress can make you sick and if you sick then virus will easily infected your body. Actually our body has the power to cure itself as long as we’re healthy. But in case you not good or a little bit sick please go to see doctor. So the doctor will assist you what to do and stop the spreading of this virus. Still have a faith that you will be alright even when you are sick. Stay positive, you can also talk to me whenever you want being quarantined or being hospitalized. I’m here guys……. and I will be very happy to accompany you because I actually need that too since I still have to go outside the house to work even thought my country also being quarantined, sometime I feel scared too when I have to go outside to work. But we can support each other.

So that’s all… stay healthy, take care, follow the protocol and don’t stress. Everything will be alright! See you later ….. Jiayou! ❤❤❤❤❤

🐰🐺🐰🐺🐰🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 690 8
First of all this story is a bxb, a bl or whatever people refer it and it's Zhanyi A typical love story between the boss and his secretary THIS STORY...
21.5K 1K 25
What if a son like his dad in a romantic way not as a son and dad way. My favorite character shen and Zhao yunlan.
318K 22.5K 66
YIZHAN FANFIC Cover by @Da-ya-vi
32.4K 1.8K 19
Different short stories about Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan [COMPLETED]