18 Who Is The Boss?

Warning : This chapter contain men and me explicit sexual content (18+) do not proceed if you are underage or not comfortable with this content. You’ve been warned.

***

Remember the last time I told you about ‘The Doom’ on previous chapter? Well, this time I will tell you about that

Remember the last time I told you about ‘The Doom’ on previous chapter? Well, this time I will tell you about that. It was not exactly like something that disadvantage me or something, but still, I learned that I should never make a promise like that to Zhao Yunlan. But sometimes my mouth acts faster than my brain. Even thought I also enjoyed that.

No wonder that Zhao Yunlan always tell me that I’m not that innocent. Well, I’m human being too and I’m not gonna lie, every time we done that, I enjoyed it. Who doesn’t anyway? Having a sexy body next to you somehow turns me on. Good thing that the owner of that sexy body is my boyfriend.

After had a meeting with those Japanese company, Me and Zhao Yunlan arrived at Zhao Yunlan’s house. Of course his two big dogs greeted us with a loud bark. I busied myself playing with the dogs, hoping that my boyfriend would forget about my promise. It wasn’t like I didn’t want to do it, but I didn’t know how to do it. In this case, I was still an amateur. So yeah, I kept avoiding his gaze until suddenly I felt his presence behind me.

“How long should I wait?” he whispered to me and it made me shiver “I want my prize that you’ve promised me now babe”

Damn, Yunlan……. okay. Okay. I got one lesson. Don’t ever promise that thing to a pervert boyfriend. Should I tell him the truth? Nope, because he will tease me a lot.

“Ehehehe” I grinned at him “I won’t break my promise, don’t worry but then should we eat something first? Oh I forgot about my task. Da Qing needs me in the office”

“Babe, I cleared your task today. Look at your iPad” Zhao Yunlan said “Also, Da Qing won’t need you. I sent him to the hotel to collect some documents. I need to check it tomorrow”

Okay, Shen Wei.. you can’t runaway. You have to do it, just be creative!. I told myself that time.

“Can I go to bathroom first?” I excuse myself and ran to the bathroom “Okay, Shen Wei calm down… you’ve done this before so it’s not a big deal”

When I got out of bathroom I saw Zhao Yunlan sitting on his leather couch in his bedroom. He looked at me and grinned like a fool. I approached him and sat on his laps, I kissed his lips before he had a chance to react. I didn’t know what I was doing but yeah just improvise and then we would be fine. We were making out for a few minutes. My neck already reddened because of him. He kissed it and also bit here and there. Was my neck that delicious huh Yunlan?

“Yunlan, you should shave, your beard is always tickling my neck when you do that” I said

“If I shave my beard then I will look younger than you, are you sure you want to be an uncle to me?”