10 Older Brother

First of all, let me remind you that me and Zhao Yunlan were dating, yes that’s true but that also didn’t mean that we stopped teasing each other again. We love teasing each other, I mean I think he loves that more than I do especially when he kept telling me about his groupies and Zhu Hong also her erotic stories. He loves to make me jealous because he said that when I became jealous, I would become more clingy and more demanding.

Wait, about demanding here. Please don’t think about you know………. no we haven’t done that yet at least until this stage. But we did that eventually and I won’t tell you now hahaha there’s still a long way to reach that stage, but I can say that I had a very memorable night when we done that *shy shy* 

So Shen Wei, what do you mean by more demanding?

Okay, since I was very jealous and I actually hate this groupies, whenever I had a chance I was like demanded him to show everyone that we were together. By everyone I mean his groupies of course. I didn’t ask Zhao Yunlan to announce our relationship in the front of board members tho hahaha. I actually took the initiative to kissed his cheek or held his hand and then asked him to kiss me or hug me. And when I saw his groupies reaction, it was priceless. Hahahaha

Told you, I’m not just naughty bunny. I’m evil bunny. Don’t worry I still innocent tho.

But to be honest, I still didn’t have a chance to actually tease him back. This boss of mine was so smart that he even knew what I was gonna do or say before I actually did that. So yeah please dear reader, let me know how to tease him back because I don’t like to lose… *pouted*

Aside from our weird relationship, I still his secretary and doing my job like I used to. I was getting more fun doing this job because my boss would never scold me if I made mistake, he kissed me instead and I like it. Not gonna lie……

So yeah today, I was doing my job as usual. I was at the lobby after I escorted one of Zhao Yunlan’s client when he left the building. They had an important meeting about upcoming congress or something like that. They kinda wanted to use one of Zhao Yunlan’s hotel as a venue for the congress. So as you know I was one of the clumsiest man on earth, I was walking while busy typing with my phone. I didn’t pay attention and once again I bumped into someone luckily because I didn’t fall, that man also didn’t fall so I was saved from the embarrassment like when I came to this office at the first time.

Right, that classic first encounter………..

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t pay attention” I said without looking at that man

“Hey, I recognize you!” the man said. Wait, recognize me? Everyone in this building already knew me, because I was with the boss all the time also because of the photo shoot. So, was that man an outsider?

I looked up, saw that man’s face and frowned

I looked up, saw that man’s face and frowned. He looked like someone that I know, as tall as someone that I know, but he didn’t have facial hair tho and his body’s shape was better than someone that I know. Don’t blame him, he gained more weight lately especially since I took care of him. I provided him with the best meal every time.