1000 Ships, 1000 oneshots, 10...

Por LaurenABlack

Multi fandom oneshot book! I'll be writing a oneshot for most of my ships in honor of the fact that I reached... Más

*LOUD SCREAMING*
*Glorybringer
*Ripnami
*Sunkat
*Turtlejou
*Window
*Qinter
*Moonbli
*Anemarin
*Clifflet
*Blicket
*Darksight
*Fathindigo
*Thoughtout
*Jelp
*Pearkeeper
*Airflyer
*Shorange
*Rayander
*Destiel
*Michifer
*Jarlie
*Feysand
*Elazriel
*Vamren
*Nessian
*General Stranger Things
General Grievous x Obi Wan Kenobi (Joke)
*Facaw

*Sabriel

143 7 4
Por LaurenABlack

It was late February in Kansas, but the fact that they were close to spring meant nothing to the weather, apparently, since a snowstorm decided to hit Lebanon, Kansas, and specifically the bunker. It was bad enough that Sam, Dean, and Cas were effectively snowed in until the storm passed and the snow melted enough that they could dig themselves out. But since even the weatherman looked skeptical about the storm clearing up in a few days, they weren't holding their breath. Sam was just glad that they're made a supply run before the storm, and didn't have to worry about starving to death.

Being locked in the bunker, however, meant that they didn't have any hunts to go on, and that left the boys a little restless. Dean had taken to bingeing Scooby Doo with Cas, since the angel had somehow never seen the show before, and Sam decided to take this rare opportunity to settle in and read through some of the books in the library. 

But the world, as usual, had very different plans for Sam.

"Hello Samsquatch," A smug voice declared. Slowly, Sam lifted his eyes from his book, only to see Gabriel sitting cross legged on one of the tables, twirling a rainbow colored lollipop between his fingers as he smirked at the moose. "Long time no see."

"I thought you were dead," Sam said bluntly, not sure why he was even surprised at this point. Gabriel shrugged.

"Eh, I'm kinda like you and Dean. Death doesn't really stick with me, although..." He eyed Sam up and down. "Lots of other things like to stick to me."

"I'm sure. What are you doing here?"

"Can't I just pop in for some quality time with my favorite moose?"

"Absolutely not."

"WHY?" Gabriel flopped on the table, striking a dramatic 'draw me like one of your french girls' poses.

"Because we would have to be friends for you to hang out here, and you killed my brother over a hundred times, so we are definitely not friends."

"Oh, I know that. Deano hates me, but YOU and I, Sammich, are definitely more than friends."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Ooooohhhhh, yes you do."

"No, I don't."

"New Years Eve? Last Year? Some mojitos in Missouri ringing any bells?" Sam paused.

"That was not you."

"Oh, it totally was."

"That's impossible. I would never-"

"I dunno, Sammoose, you were pretty drunk."

"I don't sleep with angels."

"But you DO sleep with guys, apparently," Gabriel's smirk grew. "I didn't even know that before then. You're full of surprises."

"That was a one time thing."

"Suuuuuuuuuuuure it was. Say, if you don't sleep with angels, then I bet you've NEVER slept with a demon either, huh?"

"That is none of your business."

"Oh, I think it is a little bit. I should be made aware in case I'm at risk of having caught some nasty demon STI."

"Oh my god-"

"Why'd you have to bring my dad into this?" Sam stared at the ceiling, wondering when the hell this had become his life.

"How did you even get in here?"

"Um HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO, Tri-"

"Trickster, right." Sam sighed. "What do you want?"

"Would it be too informal to ask for round 2 of what we started in Missouri? I'll bring the drinks." He waggled his eyebrows.

"NO."

"Why not?"

"Because THAT IS NEVER HAPPENING EVER AGAIN."

"Shame." Grabriel flopped over again, lying on his stomach and kicking his legs up behind him like a middle school girl texting gossip girl. "You liked it."

"I was drunk."

"So?" Sam rubbed at his forehead, hoping this was all just some messed up dream that he;d wake up from soon.

"Can you leave? I don't want Dean to find you."

"Rest assured, Moosie, Deano will not be leaving his room anytime soon."

"Still. LEAVE. PLEASE."

"Oh come on, Sam I Am, Green Eggs and Damn, I'm bored! I want to have some fun with you!" Sam snapped his book shut.

"I am not sleeping with you."

"We can have fun in other ways." Gabriel suggested. He snapped his fingers, and a bunch of board games appeared.

"Really?"

"What? I'm a sucker for strip poker. Ever played?"

"The last person I played strip poker with died."

"Okaaaaay.... What about Parcheesi?"

"WHY ME?"

"Because," Gabriel insisted, setting up the Parcheesi board. "You're fascinating."

"How am I fascinating?" Gabriel shrugged.

"I don't know. That's the fascinating part. Now are you just going to sit there and complain that I'm here, or are you going to play Parcheesi with me?" Sam thought for a moment.

Well.... If Dean and Cas weren't going anywhere for awhile.... And he did have ages to read....

"Fine," He agreed.

"Great! Strip Parcheesi it is!"

"Wait, no-"

"Too late! You already agreed!"

****

Four hours later, Sam found himself playing strip go-fish in his room with Gabriel, because he didn't want to accidentally scar anyone for life by having Dean or Cas walk in on him losing his clothes because of poor cards to Gabriel, of all people. 

It turned out the trickster had a Strip version for every game known to mankind, and he seemed intent on playing them until both of them were completely naked.

Gabriel was also cheating at every game, Sam knew that, but he still played along. He wasn't sure why, but Gabriel was... Well, it was like the archangel had said. He was fascinating, but Sam didn't know why. 

"Isn't there a hot stripper in Monte Carlo you'd rather be playing this with?" Sam asked, drawing a card. Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

"And miss out on those fabulous abs? No thank you."

"Seriously though. You could play strip games with anyone you want. Wouldn't it be better to play with someone who hasn't attempted to kill you multiple times?"

"I think we're about even on the attempted murder scale-"

"Dean would disagree,"

"-Whatever. But I don't know what to tell you Samuel, I'm just drawn to you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gabriel shrugged.

"Sometimes angels just... have a sort of connection with certain humans. We're drawn to some more than others. Like how Cassie is in love with your brother, or how all the Rockettes fall head over heels for Balthazar. It's like a-"

"If you say a 'more profound bond' so help me, I will kick your ass."

"You get the picture."

"But why would you have a connection to me? Dean and Cas make sense, but you and me don't have anything in common."

"I think we're more alike than you might realize. And, if I remember correctly, you drew a card, which means you need to lose a piece of clothing, dear moose." Sam rolled his eyes and took off a sock, throwing it at Gabriel's face. The archangel dodged, laughing.

Sam lost track of how many hours they spent playing games and eventually just talking. Gabriel snapped in food and drinks when they got hungry or thirsty, so there was no need to leave the room and eventually Sam found himself realizing that maybe what had gone down in Missouri hadn't been such a bad night after all. 

"What's next? Monopoly?" Gabriel asked, gathering up the cards. Sam sighed and looked at the angel.

"Are we just gonna keep playing games all night, or are you going to kiss me?" He questioned. Gabriel stared at him for a second, and then threw the cards, not caring that they flung out everywhere. He lunged over, wrapped his arms around Sam's neck and kissed him.

"I've been waiting for you to say that since the second I showed up," He whispered.

"If Dean ever asks, I was drunk again."

"Deal."

As it turned out, Sam would be 'drunk' for many nights after that, and the trickster known as Gabriel would only be more smug.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
68.8K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
22.2K 18 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
81.3K 3.5K 80
❤️