Mariam Sanchez : Lost And Fou...

Par SheWhoWrights

16 is too young to be wandering the streets by oneself, but somehow Mariam Sanchez has survived and nobody ha... Plus

Chapter 1 : Lost
Chapter 2 : Twenty Questions
Chapter 3 : Is she pregnant ?
Chapter 4: Freddi 's Home
Chapter 5: Vancouver here we come
Chapter 6 : Un-named
Chapter 7 : Three Generations of Parrilla women
Chapter 8: Mother, Father and a Baby ? (part 1)
Chapter 9 : Mother,Father and a Baby ? Part 2
Chapter 10 : Love and Secrets revealed (not so sure about this title..)
Chapter 12 : The Naming
Chapter 13 : New Years Dilemma
Chapter 14 :New Year's Party
Chapter 15 : Look who's coming to breakfast

Chapter 11 : The Birth

372 9 0
Par SheWhoWrights

Today Mom and I are going to OUAT's set for some last minute shooting. Adam and Eddy had decided that Regina would find out that she was pregnant  with Robin's child in last season's mid finale.I am so excited ! I've never been on set before and I also get to see Jared , he's a cool dude to hang with.

"Mom can I drive back home? Pleaasssee ? " I begged giving her puppy eyes as we got out of the car.

" I wil think about it."

"Come on Mom . I got my permit two weeks ago! Pweaassee ?! " I continue to beg, " Plus its not good for pregnant women to be driving so late in a pregnancy. You know your back hurts."

"Mariam if you keep that up I will say no."

I huffed, grumbling about her not being fair.

"What was that dear ?" Mom asked raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Nothing... " I replied in a sing-song voice,before making my way over to Ginny and her  son, Oliver.

" Hi Ginny ! "

"Shhhh !!! " She scolded putting Oliver in his bassinette.

" Ohh sorry I didn't know he was sleeping." I whispered

Ginny took me by the elbow and lead me away from the sleeping baby. " Its okay. How are you ?"

"I'm coolio. Did Mom tell you that I got my driver's permit ? But she won't let me drive .. " I pouted

" Oh that's exciting ! Lana didn't tell me about that ,but she did tell me about your boyfriend." Ginny said bumping shoulders with me. I started blushing crazily, " ohh yeah Liam, he's wonderful."

" Who has a boyfriend ? " Jen came over munching on a huge red apple.

"I have a boyfriend . And are you seriously eating apples after all that you've been through ? " I joked pointing at the apple in Jen's hand.

"Oh shut up Mariam.. " Mom said in mock anger, quirking an eyebrow playfully. " You really don't want to drive home do you ?" She laughed , " Ohh.. " Mom gasped looking down at her feet.

"Mom what are you looking at ?"

"My.. my water just broke."

"Oh shit !!" Jen and I yelled simultaneously. Mom glared at Jen and I for using foul language.

"Mariam, call your father please . I have a feeling that we aren't going to make it to the birthing center."

"Mom You can't jave the baby at home !"

"Yes I can and I will, the birthing center is an hour and a half away ."

Twenty minutes later, Dad came to pick us up.

We got home thirty minutes later than we usualy do because dad had to drive extra slow. By the time Mom and I stepped into her room , she had had three contractions. They were coming about twenty minutes apart. 

"Lana are you sure you want to do this at home? We can still make it to the birthing center." Dad said squatting next to Mom, who was laying on the love seat they had in their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Alfredo ... I am not leaving this house . " I said gritting my teeth as I experienced yet another horrible contraction. This Effing hurt.

"Okay cara mia, I'll go call Eva . " Alfredo sighed before kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

"Mom is their anything I can do ? Do you need anything ?" Mariam asked quietly hoding my hand.

"Call Nonna and then come back and hold my hand . " I said wiping away tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After calling Nonna, I rushed into the bathroom to set up a bath for Mom. When it was full I grabed a towel and one of Dad's tshirts.

" Dad can you help Mom take off her clothes and get into the tub." I said handing him the towel.

"Mariam do you have a scrunchie?" Mom said brushing her sweat slicked hair away from her face.I took the scrunchie from my hair and tied hers up in a messy bun.

"Thankyou carino . " 

"Babe can you walk ?" 

"I am not a doll Alfredo !" Mom pratically growled.

"Okay okay sorry."

Mom got up with Dad and I's help and got into the tub.She sighed as soon as the water hit her tired muscles.

"Is this better Mom ? " I asked rubbing circles on her belly . The contractions were getting closer together.

"Yeah Mariam, this water feels awesome !" She smiled weakly ,but then groaned when another contraction it . It felt so weird. I could feel all the muscles on her lower abdomen bunching together.

Dad walked back into the bathroom with his coat on. " Eva's car broke down so I have to go pick her up. She said that you are doing great and not to worry about anything."

Mom nodded her head before closing her eyes. " Hurry back okay ? I love you"

Dad kissed Mom , " I love you too and I will be back as soon as possible." And then he left.

I knelt nex to the tub againtrailing my hand in the water," Mom do you want anything ? Tea ,water , ice ... fries." Mom's eyes lit up when I said fries. I chuckled.

Mom smiled brightly at me , her nose schrunching up and the bridge wrinkling up . "Mariam you know me so well. before you go help me up please . I want to try to catch some sleep."

After helping Mom out of the tub and get dressed in Dad's shirt , I went and made her fries.It took about twenty minutes to make the fries exactly home Mom like them, with pepper flakes and italian seasoning. I placed the plate on the side table next to the bed. " I brought the fries .."

"Thankyou carino.." she released a breathy sigh as another contration finished.

"Mom why don't yu go to sleep ?" I suggested trying to be helpful.

"That was my original plan,but this child has other ideas. My back is killing me ."

"I wish I could do something to help." I said looking at the time on my phone, "Mom when was your last contraction, the one before this one."

"I can't remember .." she whispered tiredly.

"Ugghhh.." Mom rubbed her lower abdomen in slow circles.

"Mom if... if that's another contraction, they're almost five minutes part ! You've only been in labour for a couple hours . Ohh God ! " I said panicking

" Mariam calm down please " Mom growled, before grabbing my hand, " The baby is coming now. call you're father."

After calling dad , who was on his way with Eva in traffic, I went into my bedroom. I technically new what to do . I watched videos. I was pregnant before , I prepared myself and did research. " You can do this !" I whispered to myself as I gathered a baby blanket, several towels , the baby tub thing and three bottles of water. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Mariam DiBlasio-Parrilla !! Hurry up and get over here ! I am going to kill that idiot for leaving me here like this .. and Eva too ! " I said as another contraction hit but lower this time . I felt like my vagina was going to explode. Mariam finally came back and restd all the thing he brought with her on the chair. " Okay Mom .. ready to meet your other kid ! " she whispered excitedly before postioning herself at the foot of the bed .

" I need to push .." I grunted between clenched teeth.

"Mom push.. do whatever your body is telling you."

I pushed , bearing down and after the third pushing , I could feel the baby's head and shoulder's half way out. " Mom you doing so good ! One more push and you have a baby ! Come on Mom you can do it ! " Mariam screamed excitedly, wiping sticky curls off her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad and Eva walked in as Mom pushed one last time.  After 'catching' the baby, and cutting the umbiblical cord, I put her on Mom's chest. " It's a girl !" Moving from position at the end of the bed , I let Eva do her job and sat closer to Mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out the breath I was holding in one big sigh, tears rolling down my flushed cheeks, as Mariam placed my baby on my chest. The pain of childbirth was completely wiped from my mind as I held my second daughter. After taking care of the afterbirth situation, Mariam came and sat next to me , tears in her eyes as she looked at her sister. " Mom she's beautiful."

"ohh cara ,she's beautiful. I'm sorry we were late. Mariam you did a wonderful job." Alfredo said kissin my head, " I' so proud of you both."

"Thanks Dad.." Mariam murmured against my shoulder sleepily.

"Okay here's baby! She's healthy and beautiful just like her Mama." Eva said happily after checking the baby over, before she placed her on my chest. " Okay I'll leave you guys to it . Lana I'll call you later. I'm gonna go over to Liam's . Love you all. " Eva said kissing Mariam and I's cheeks before patting Alfredo on the back and going out the door.

 I'm so tired ! Oh my gosh.. I really just had a baby and my daughter helped me deliver her ! " I said carressing the sleeping baby's soft cheek.

"You did.. you should have seen Eva's face when Mariam caught her." Alfredo chuckled.

"Mmmhhmm... I'm happy..and so very tired. " I sighed, "Mariam come take a nap with me." I turned my head to see Mariam already asleep, the twists that I did for her coming undone and splayed across her face as she snored lightly.

"She snores.. " Alfredo chucked . " Don't tell her ... and don't make fun . You snore too ." I said laughing quietly.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back" Alfredo said before stealing a kiss.

I got up with the baby and put her in the small crib next to the bed . Pushing back soft brunette curls I whispered , " I love you baby girl."

I got back into bed wincing slightly, God that hurt. minutes later, Alfredo came onto the bed and wrapped me up in his arms, spooning me . Placing his chin on my shoulder, he looked at Mariam who was sleeping peacefully. "We really are parents.We have a sixteen year old and a baby."

"A little baby that we still have to name" I yawned , before snuggling into Alfredo's shoulder and falling asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...