๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง||๐ค๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐จ...

By kpop_multistann

"there are reasons why i don't have a boyfriend...." "i don't trust them. it's better to keep them as friends... More

Author's Note
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Three

172 10 0
By kpop_multistann

your pov

"Hi are you new here?"  

I heard a voice next to me. I look up and met the eyes of one of the boys I made eye contact with earlier in the hallway. And for some reason I don't know why but I decided to stop to talk to him. 

"Uhm...yeah..."

"What's your name?" 

"Uh Y/N....W-What's your name?"

"Oh I'm San. Choi San."

"Hi..." He seemed different...different from the guys you've met previously....He was nicer.

"Uhm do you maybe wanna hang out with us? My group is right over there." He said pointing to the group of boys by the lockers.

should I trust him...I mean he seems different but I don't know....Honestly I really don't want to be alone...Oh fuck it. I'm just gonna not fall for them. Yeah I won't fall for them. They'll only be friends. 

"Yeah sure I guess..." I said as I slowly walked with San over to the group of boys.

"Guys this is Y/N. Y/N these are the guys"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." โ€ข highest rankings โ€ข - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...