Lucifer Deux

By Ultimate_Reader10

The Lucifer tormenting humanity and the Winchesters wasn't the true Devil. He was simply a terrible creation... More

Disclaimer
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty-Five
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thirty-Eight

Three

395 10 0
By Ultimate_Reader10

Lucifer found himself in a very large, old looking building. It looked like a large library. "Why are we in a library?"

"We're not. This is a small part of a Men of Letters bunker. The Hunters we're here to see, the Winchesters, are also legacies of the Men of Letters," Amenadiel explained.

"Huh. Many of those wankers have reservation on the rack," Lucifer noted. Those bloody bastards claimed to be fighting the supernatural, but in truth, most of them were just murderers who used the supernatural to pretend they were something different.

"The Winchesters recently sent a bunch of them there actually," Amenadiel commented.

"The Winchesters, huh? They were getting famous even before we left Hell. I heard a whisper or two of them from other demons," Maze said.

"If only you'd heard more. It might have saved everyone a lot of trouble. The Winchesters were said to be the vessels of the apocalypse. Specifically, the younger on was supposed to be yours, Luci," Amenadiel said.

"I'm good with this one, thank you," Lucifer stated.

"Yeah, why would there need to be specific vessels? Can't you guys take whoever you want?" Maze asked.

"No, not exactly. A regular angel can take whoever he wants as long as he had permission, but Archangels are different. Our Grace can destroy a human body, unless it's our true vessel or a vessel of the same bloodline. Of course, Lucifer's different because he removed half his Grace," Amenadiel said.

"Yes, well, sometimes humans need to cut limbs off to survive. This is no different. You do what you must," Lucifer said before picking up a book that was left on the table. "Why are these Hunters reading about Nephilims?"

Amenadiel sighed. "Those details I said I'd spare you? Well, since the Hunters aren't here right now, perhaps I should fill you in on them.

"Where are they anyway? Why didn't you just take us right to them?" Maze asked.

"I can't find them. They both have angel sigils that keep them hidden from us. I could only take us to their location. Actually, I'm mildly surprised I was even able to do that. Well, I'm surprised I was able to get you in anyway, Maze. This place is heavily warded. Archangels could get in, but I didn't think a demon would be able to without them letting you in," Amenadiel said.

"Their wards probably refer to those brutalized soul creations. They don't apply to me," Maze said with a smug look. There were two kinds of demons. There were those that were tortured in Hell until they were corrupted and there were those like her. Demons that existed long before humanity did. Human Hunters knew little to nothing about them because they rarely bother with humans. As such, they wouldn't know how to ward against something like Maze.

"About those details, brother," Lucifer interrupted before heading to the door. "Fill me in while I search for a bottle of scotch."

Amenadiel and Maze quickly followed Lucifer out of the library.

It took Lucifer about ten minutes of searching every room he came across before he found the kitchen. "Ah, there must be liquor in here. Go on, Amenadiel. Fill us in."

"Well, there's a lot to fill in. The apocalypse had angels hyped up for a long time. When it failed, there was a lot of chaos, especially since Michael was gone.

"I presume that is when you took charge," Lucifer said before opening the refrigerator. He promptly closed it when he saw what was there. "Ugh! No, I don't do beer."

Amenadiel sighed. "Luci, you know I never wanted to be in charge. I would do what I was asked, but that's as far as I ever wanted to take it. So I stepped aside and let Raphael take the reins."

Lucifer stopped what he was doing and looked at his brother like he lost his mind. "Are you mad? Raphael is a cold bastard. He'd be nothing but a bloody dictator. He shouldn't be in charge of anything."

"I know. Things went crazy. Raphael wanted nothing more than to put the apocalypse back on the able. But there was another group of angels who decided to fight him for control," Amenadiel said.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "Civil war in Heaven?"

"Basically. Many were killed, including Raphael," Amenadiel explained sadly. He had a lot of guilt for what happened. If he had just sucked it up and taken control, none of it would've happened.

"How many?" Lucifer asked gravely.

"Hundreds."

"I need a drink, Lucifer said before rummaging through the cupboards.

"You'd think that would be the worst of it, but it wasn't. A lot more happened. One event lead to another until it eventually led to where we are now," Amenadiel said.

Lucifer pulled out a bottle of vodka. "Cheap vodka. I suppose it will have to do."

"One of those events was the Mark being transferred to one of the Winchesters, and them releasing Amara," Amenadiel continued.

Lucifer's eyes went wide. "Are you bloody kidding me. Dad's psychotic sister is running around?"

"Sort of. Some kind of cease fire was called between her and Father and he ran off with her," Amenadiel said bitterly. It bothered him to know that his father was willing to reveal himself and go off with Amara, but didn't even bother dropping by to see his children.

"Is there anything else brother?" Lucifer asked irritably before pouring a drink and taking a large sip.

"Yes, a lot. Amara's release is why it was also released. A naïve seraph thought he could use it to stop her. Instead, he simply released another monster. Anyway, it came in contact with a human and...well, you know," Amenadiel said.

"Had sex with her. Say the word, brother. That doesn't seem like the end of the world unless...Please tell me it was stupid enough to do this without some protection?" Lucifer asked.

Amenadiel's silence was the only answer he needed to give.

"Bloody hell!" Lucifer cursed before finishing his drink and pouring another.

"This thing has a kid? How does it have a kid? It's not human and it's not an angel. It's not even really a demon. It's a corrupted soul that was infused with even more corruption?"

"In a human vessel, which makes it possible," Amenadiel told her.

"You know, I don't blame it for having sex. It is such a wonderful part of humanity, but it could at least have the sense to use protection," Lucifer said before downing his drink in one gulp.

"So what exactly is this kid?" Maze asked Amenadiel.

"I haven't met him, but others have, plus, I felt it when he was created. He felt like a Nephilim," he answered.

"Well, he's not. The thing that created him was not an angel," Lucifer protested.

"The boy has Grace, Luci. Yours, corrupted or not," Amenadiel said pointedly.

"What are you implying?" Lucifer asked with an edge to his voice.

Maze laughed. "I think he's implying you're a daddy."

Lucifer barely had time to glare at her before they all heard what sounded like a large door opening and closing.

"The Winchesters have returned," Amenadiel said before leading the way out the room. As they walked, they could hear voices.

"What's wrong, Cas?" one voice asked.

"There are people in the bunker. Angels and a demon."

"That's not possible. This place has every warding in existence up."

As disturbed as Lucifer was at what he'd just learned, he was not one to pass up an opportunity to get the jump on someone, let alone Hunters. He quickly bypassed Maze and Amenadiel and made his way to the three voices. "Ah, you're back."

Both Hunters immediately took out their guns and pointed them at the three intruders. Castiel just stared at them in shock.

"Who the hell are you? Are you drinking my vodka?" Dean asked the dark-haired guy in front of the others.

"Oh, yes, about that, you should really get some better alcohol. If you have a taste for vodka, at least have some class and buy a higher end brand," Lucifer said before taking a sip from the glass in his hand.

"Alright, I'm shooting this asshole!"

"It won't do you much good, but feel free," Lucifer said.

"Dean, don't," Castiel said as he continued to stare in shock. He was shocked by both angels that were there, but more so by the one with the British accent. He was someone he couldn't be. His Grace told Castiel who he was, but he couldn't be him.

"We're not here to hurt anyone. We just need your help in solving a problem. Actually, I think our goals are similar in this matter," Amenadiel said.

"I think I'll pass. I don't know who you are, but I know you're an angel. That's enough for me to not help you. Now how'd you assholes get in here? This place is protected," Dean said.

"Not from Archangels," Amenadiel said.

"Archangels. We were told the Archangels were all dead. Well, except for Michael and Lucifer," Sam said.

"Cas?" Dean asked.

"I never said they were dead, nor did I tell you the ones you met were all there were," Castiel said.

"You didn't mention any other either," Dean said irritably.

"Because Amenadiel was never a problem. He rallied against the apocalypse and stayed out of most other matters after it was over," Castiel explained.

"Which of them is Amenadiel?" Sam asked.

"I am," Amenadiel answered.

"He's one of the oldest Archangels. He's Michael's twin," Castiel said.

"Is it really necessary to throw that in his face? I'm sure my dear brother is shamed enough by that fact," Lucifer said.

"What about this asshole? Who's he?" Dean asked with his gun trained at the Brit. He'd hoped that he was the demon his angel friend had mentioned so he could kill the bastard, but he'd just called the other angel his brother. So the chick had to be the demon. He'd get to her when he had all the information.

"I don't know."

"Oh, come now, don't lie. I consider lying to be a sin. You know exactly who I am, Castiel," Lucifer said with a smirk before taking another sip of his drink.

"It's not possible. Your Grace isn't the same as his," Castiel said. He knew whose Grace he was sensing, but it couldn't be true. They felt too different.

"Firstly, the pronoun you're looking for is 'it' not 'him' or 'his', Its not a person or even an angel. Let's not treat it like it is. Second, it's Grace, which is really mine by the way, is different because it's corrupted by pure evil," Lucifer said.

"I know that much," Castiel said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asked. The little patience he had was quickly dissipating.

"Cas, who is he?" Sam asked.

Castiel stared at the angel for a minute longer before replying. "I think he's Lucifer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.9K 57
Alex lives a crappy life. And she know that. But in the blink of an eye, everything changes. She suddenly finds herself in a new world, a world of de...
1K 48 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...
16.2K 586 30
Cover by @Cobalt_Blu So in this something happens and Lucifer finds something, or someone, that will change his life forever. And how will this affec...
4.6K 311 15
Dean Winchester opens his eyes and he's a demon. Taking place after the season finale, Dean Winchester sees the world in a darker view. Things seem t...