Pieces (Avengers Soulmates)

By OzzyBlack22

"We'll hold you until your broken pieces are put back in place," Tony told her holding her closely. As the ot... More

Pieces-Wake Up 1
Pieces- Protect You 2
Pieces- Old Scars 3
Pieces- Hiding 4
Pieces- Treehouse 5
Pieces- I.F.L.Y 7
Pieces- Close Calls 8
Pieces-Annalise 9
Pieces- Burn 10
Pieces- Hostage 11
Pieces- True Colors 12
Pieces- Kai 13
Pieces- Sweet Potato 14
Pieces- Listen As I Sing I Love You Part 1 15
Pieces- Listen As I Sing I Love You Part 2 16
Pieces-Can't Help Falling 17
Pieces- Heal 18
Pieces-Dynamics 19
Pieces-Is there room for more? 20
Pieces-Tarantula 21
Pieces-Agatha 22
Pieces-Intervention 23
Pieces-Darkness 24
Pieces-Wander 25
Pieces-Keeper 26
Pieces-Tongues of Repentance 27
Pieces-28 With Eyes To Hear and Mouths to Listen

Pieces- Foreigners God 6

23.7K 664 123
By OzzyBlack22

03-16-2020

The Avengers watched the random woman walk onto the floor typing way on a touch screen phone that's attached to her wrist. Her hair was flowing beautifully as she chewed on her glossed lips.

"Um...ma'am?," Steve asked aloud causing the woman to freeze and look up.

"Yes Mr. Rogers?," Yomeja asked her purple eyes looked bigger and brighter with the soft pink eyeshadow. The others were shocked as well,she always dressed nice yet the hair and makeup added to her already natural beauty.

"You look outstanding," Vision told her as she beamed brightly,her true smile warmed his racing heart.

"Thank you Mr. Vision," she told him going through paper work.

"You're quite dressed up," Natasha teased.

"You got a date later?," Wanda asked doing a silly shoulder dance as Yomeja walked towards her.

"Actually I do," Yomeja told her causing their smiles to falter,"we are going dancing," she added cheerfully.

"You met your soulmate?," Tony asked her clearing his throat.

"Maybe," she told him still looking at her paper work,",it's a blind date."

"Why?," Thor asked,the idea of her with anyone made his stomach turn yet he didn't know why.

"I ...might like them," she replied.

"But...what about us?," Pietro asked her,it was what they all were thinking.

'Will they make you leave us?,' they questioned.

"What do you mean?," Yomeja asked looking at him over her glasses.

"Well you might meet your soulmate so...," Bruce stated letting the unspoken question linger in the air. Yomeja fiddled her pink spectrum piercing. Her split tongue licked her lips nervously,yes it was  a date  the last few  years they  sat around her,and she didn't want to hurt them, she didn't fit in with them so she wanted to let go. Yet she couldn't tell them that and with them having each other, she doubted there was room in their hearts for one more.

Yomeja was losing her mates,it was best... wasn't it?

"Yomeja!," Clint called removing her from her daze,"are you leaving us for your mate?," he asked, praying her answer was no. Instead a soft chuckle filled the air,yet to them it was no laughing matter.

"Guys I've been here for years,eventually I have to go," she replied softly," maybe they are or aren't my mate but I'll always be your friend. When I get the right one I'll get married,have a family and more, I can't do that here," she told them.

"There's more than enough room," they all said in unison.

"Yes but I will go sometime,yet as of now," she said standing," I belong to you guys and when that day comes we'll be fine," she told them wanting to ease their fears,she would be leaving if they ever found out she was their last mate. They might reject her,or only see her as a friend, nothing more and maybe dating would help her ease the pain of not being with them.Pietro got up and stormed out the room first,they all sat quietly mulling over the thought. A life without her was so hard to imagine since they've had her. She kept the fact they were mates a secret,who they were, their missions,even planned their wedding three years ago that she didn't attend. Yet Yomeja never dated or spoke on wanting her soulmate,and hearing how she'd be dating made their stomachs full of fear,yet they didn't know why.

"You can go now," Tony told her as everyone's head whipped around to him, his strong pine scent filled the room as Vision looked at her,her stance was wobbly,as an Omega she couldn't handle an Alpha's pheromones.

"Do not," Yomeja said eyeing Tony,"talk to me like that or do that," she snapped.

"Or else what?," Steve asked.

"Or else she's going to leave," Bruce and Natasha said in unison.

"Not like we need her anyway," Thor boomed, they spoke as if she wasn't there at all.

"You guys asked me a question and this-," she began as Wanda's eyes flashed red.

"This what?," Wanda asked her accent heavy her words threatening.

"Its ridiculous that you are upset on things that haven't occurred," Yomeja replied unphased by the crackle of jealously in the air.

"I think you should go...Ms. Stella," Clint told her as he pulled Wanda into his lap,they all faced away from her. Yomeja walked towards them yet stopped, isn't this what she expected?

Looking at the time she sighed grabbing her belongings she left the room. Natasha stood to go check on her other mate. He left so quickly after what Yomeja said she knew it cut him deeply.

***

Pietro sat watching Yomeja on her off day,she sat on a blanket she told them her mother made. Her hair was in a simple braid down her back the purple branch tucked behind her ear as she wore an off the shoulder black dress with tiny little flowers that reached her feet,a large black sun hat was on her head yet her dark maple skin still glowed,she wore laced up platform shoes smiling as she read The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint. She chewed on her plump lips as always,her eyes focused on the book. Pietro chucked as he ran past her,but he was confused,the words were upside down.

'How can she read like that?,' he thought as he sped back past her she was looking directly at him smiling brightly,her index finger beckoning him. He was already across the park surprised that she noticed him, no one else had. He poked his head out as she gave him a small wave. Pietro blushed biting his thumb nail nervously. He never spoken to her much before,what if she found him annoying,or didn't like that he talked fast,what about his accent,would she like it?

Taking a deep breath he stepped out,he was nervous,more nervous than when he met his mates,he couldn't understand why  though assuming it was because she was something nice...he didn't usually get nice.

"Hi," he chucked as he plopped down next to her. She had a large bag shaped like a tear pot as she gave him a clear tub,he opened it seeing blackberries,a grilled chicken sandwich and crisp chips. He ate them realizing it was his favorite chips,dill pickle.

"So you've know?," he asked as she nodded, he'd been following her for some time yet she didn't mind deciding to take it as a chance to become associates.

"Its fine,I don't exactly make myself approachable,"Yomeja told him as he laughed in agreement.

"What's that?," he asked seeing her left bicep was in a black bandage.

"Bad scar," she told him yet she wanted to say...

It's our soulmark. Yet she nibbled on her lip to be quiet.

"So tell me about you," she asked as they laid next to each other talking,the sun seeming to bask in the glow they emitted. .They talked and walked until they reached a weird corner store,it had a weird sun and moon in the sky reading  That Witch. They walked inside as he smelled burning sage,candles were lit as crystals sat in their proper jars,herbs and books stacked neatly decorated with many symbols.

"Hey Ja," a girl said coming from the back with a black cat.

"Hey Sango,got my stuff in?," she asked as Sango went to go get it. She returned with a large black wooden crate as Yomeja clapped her hands together happily.

"You're getting so good at magic," Sango said looking at the more difficult spells Yomeja bought.

"Thanks to you," Yomeja said as Sango eyed Pietro who was looking at her items.

"Mr. Maximoff meet my friend Sango,Sango meet my boss Mr. Maximoff," Yomeja stated as the two shook hands.

"Your friend is an amazing woman,great cook too," he said as Sango laughed.

" I know right she makes-," Sango said.

"The best Carmel Cake," they said in unison,"and Strawberry Lemon cake," they stated laughing at each other.

"Well I'm glad she's being treated right," Sango said as they left out. Pietro carried the box to the tower and her floor. Everything was black,even her decorative dishes he saw other colors though in accents of pink,purple and pale blue as either pillows or carpet.

"This way," she told him as they went to the far back,past beaed and silk curtains. White roses,red roses and sunflowers filled the room,he saw sage,crystals and  containers full moving objects. He helped her organize her items,from incense to smudges and more.

"I enjoyed our day," Yomeja told him.

"Me too,"Pietro said his accent made knots in her stomach,"what are you gonna do?," he asked.

"Pray," she told him,"you're welcome to join me," she told him gesturing to the black satin floor pillows.

"I would love to," he said as she gave a small smile they removed their shoes as she took of her hat. She cleansed her hands as did her,she rubbed the her hands in peppermint oil chanting. Once she finished she paused as he nodded his head for her to touch him. Slowly from his  elbows to his wrist she rubbed the oil in. Feeling each hair,each vein that bulged beneath her finger tips as she then touched his face. Her hands were soft yet they held strength as small callouses touched his cheeks, trailing behind his ears,down his jaw and around his lips as she chanted in Latin,he listened then mimicked her as she lit the black,purple and pink candles.

"Mother Goddess bless us,Mother Goddess cleanse us,hear our prayers and bless our souls to heal others and not waver in your ways," she chanted bowing at the altar as he did too praying out to the Mother Goddess.

"Mother Goddess she saved me,let me spend my life showing her how grateful I am she's in my world," Pietro prayed,he swore he could hear a soft voice whisper...

Yes.
***

"Pietro," Natasha called out knocking before walking in the room. Things were thrown around their room as he raced around quickly,throwing anything he got his hands onto.

"Pietro," she called out again as he stopped running, breathing for only a moment as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm fine," he told her as she grabbed his face looking in his eyes.

"Your not," she told him, " none of us are."

"If she really is meeting her mate," he gasped out," then she's already gone,they wouldn't want her around someone,like us who's going to endanger her," he told her.

"I know...I know,she saved my life too,remember?," she told him.

"I don't know what is wrong with me but...," he trailed off,"I feel for her,what I feel for you," he told her,yet Natasha wasn't bothered, because she did too,she tried to fight it but Yemoja pulled on her mind,her soul her heart everything,always there for her,especially when she told the others she couldn't have children.

***

Natasha was on the elevator crying,she wasn't sure what to do. Her mates wanted a baby so bad but only Bruce knew the truth. Their hearts looked broken and she took off too afraid to face them. As the doors opened she looked between wet lashes to Yomeja. She wore black thigh thighs and a pink sweatshirt that had a zombie bunny on it.

"Mrs. Romanoff," Yomeja called out putting her tarantula on the table,she picked up Natasha in her arms with ease. Natasha felt electric from the gentle touch. She only sat and cried as she explained what happened Yomeja ran a milk and honey bath as she soaked she sung a lullaby from Pan's Labyrinth. Natasha stopped crying yet sniffled as she froze,Yemoja laid her head on Natasha's chest.

"I hear something amazing growing inside you," Yemoja told her.

"There's never going to be anything!," Natasha yelled in her face as Yemoja soaped up a wash towel for her.

"There is something in you growing that not all mothers have," Yomeja told her smiling,"love...not every mother has love."

"But I can't have them," Natasha told her.

"You don't have to,any child of Wanda's is yours,even if you adopt, you're a mom who is giving birth by loving them regardless," Yomeja told her as she was pulled in close by Natasha,her green eyes darted to her lips but pulled her into a tight hug that knocked her glasses into the black tub that sat in the center of the room.

Surprisingly Yomeja hugged her just as tight.

***
Natasha hung her head thinking of how they treated Yomeja. They really overreacted and Natasha wouldn't be surprised if Yomeja went back to being distant. All she's done for them and this is how they act? Natasha was heartbroken remembering the girls face.

They fucked up.

***

Peter's college class was on a trip to the Avengers tower,considering that his mate,Tony Stark,was very successful they wanted to see how he did it. He was excited to be back home,even though no one knew he lived there, or the Avengers were soulmates,but because Yomeja would be showing them around. He wanted her to see he was doing better,he wasn't getting bullied or mistreated since he took her advice, he wanted to make her happy,for her to be proud of him.

Granted she did work for them, so he saw her often,yet he wanted to see her in action,wanted to see how she did a great job, almost better than Pepper who resigned when she found her soulmate in 2012,after the large battle in New York. He wanted to see her comfort zone,was she different with others,did she get help...was she dating anyone?

The last question tied his stomach up in knots. He couldn't imagine her with anyone,she was too amazing for just anyone. Peter also worried they'd make her stop working for them,and not seeing her or eating her delicious meals would be hard to get over. The bus stopped as everyone poured out of the bus chatting in excitement and loudly.

"Grand afternoon," an all too familiar voice stated. The students turned to see the dark skinned woman. She wore a dark pink pants suit,her hair fell into lush curls to her elbows,her signature branch tucked behind her left ear as she smiled softly at the people.

"Damn your hot," one of the dudes said breaking the silence.

"Well we are outside," she replied gesturing to the building the students filed inside. Gazing at the technology,the many floors and how extraordinary it looked inside.

"Welcome to the first floor of the Avengers tower," she told them as she adjusted her hexagon glasses purple eyes going across the room she finally saw Peter.

"Hi Ms. Stella," he said aloud as people looked at him confused.

"Peter?," a young woman asked looking at him confused.

"How do you  know this gorgeous woman?," the guy from before asked.
He realized his mistake he stuttered not thinking of a good excuse,especially when all the attention was in him.

"Mr. Parker, you don't talk about me?," she asked jokingly.

"Its not because your not amazing, you are I just," he rambled as the cutest laugh passed her glossed lips.

"Its fine,Mr. Peter was an intern here during highschool,he was very helpful and quite intelligent," Yomeja spoke drawing the attention back to her and saving him. "As he told you I am Miss Stella,Mr. Starks private and best assistant," she bragged.

"I heard about you," a girl chimed in,"you helped put the team together."

"I just had a few suggestions," Yomeja told her, "and someone listened,now let's go exploring," she told them as they followed behind her. Her pants hugged her voluptuous curves nicely,her hourglass figure was full and shapely making you want to hug her to see how soft she was. Everyone seemed entranced with her beauty,despite how casual she seemed there was an air around her that drew everyone in. Peter was slightly jealous of how much attention she was getting,she was only his and his mates,she never dressed like this for them, his classmates were asking her questions,some were creepy and touched her hair.

'Only me and my mates should do that,' Peter thought darkly yet shook his head to rid himself of such possessive thoughts. Yomeja was his friend, not his property,maybe she did this to impress him, she knew his school was coming and wanted to be cool for him. It would make more sense than the one that brewed in his mind that she didn't really like him or the Avengers so kept her distance to not be bothered. Soon they excited the glass elevator which shook Peter from his racing thoughts.

"Here is our plant floor," she said as they looked at the many plants that filled the room.

"Why would Mr. Stark have plants?," a young woman asked.

"Ms. Stella fills the room with plants that are almost extinct,so they can be replanted and florish," Peter chimed in as Yomeja smiled.

"Mr. Stark is concerned with saving the planet,every inch so he agreed to this," she told them.

"Wow he really is a hero," a student said in a mlm amazement.

"He is," Yomeja said sadly which Peter noticed, did something happen?

"The room is filled with over a thousand plants that me and others tend to,"she told her smile back in place yet not as bright.

"Now to see the real action," Yomeja said as they followed her soft voice and blackberry scent.

Peter was jealous with how much attention each student was given, why wasn't she paying attention to him? Her eyes roamed as she answered questions, even during her showing them two Rescue Bots,he knew so much about them, he helped create them yet not once did she call on him or touch him. Yomeja's black nails touch a males face showing how the bots were made to appear as a human rather than something from Lost In Space.

"Ms. Stella," a nasally voice called out as a pale man jogged to them in a black suit.

"Yes Mr. Jow," she said sounding annoyed.

"You've been avoiding me," he told her.

"I am busy," she said in a sing song voice   forcing a smile. Jow grabbed her upper arm forcefully pulling her close to him. Her chest pushed against his as his onion breath ghosted across her face.

"No now," he said dragging her as she tried to  snatched her arm  away from him she stumbled backwards. Yomeja didn't have time to react as he grabbed her  dragging her out of the room, not wanting to cause a scene she allowed it.

"Are you kidding me?," she asked pulling herself away from him.

"We went for drinks then you just disappeared,"Jow stated,"why?," he asked.

"I told you, I'm not interested,"Yomeja told him, he grabbed her by her shirt pulling her close squeezing her face hard.

"Its that Mr.Stark,his money is too good to give up," he accused as she shoved him her buttons popped off. Yomeja quickly covered her exposed breast that bounced free.

"No underwear?," Jow asked, "boss must be glad,"he cackled stalking towards her,he grabbed a fist full of her cotton candy hair smashing his lips on her he bit her lip hard,drawing blue blood. Yomeja reared her head back, as a resounding smack filled the air her glasses falling off from the impact.

Yomeja fell on her backside trying to get away from Jow,with shaking fingers she went for her branch but the sound of rushing feet made them both pause.

"Ms. Stella!," Happy yelled out as the other security guards went for Jow.

"Perfect timing," Yomeja stated as he gave her his jacket.

"Peter said you left with a pale guy," Happy told her," I knew he was into you but never this,do I need to call-," he began but Yomeja stopped him holding up her hand.

"I'm done for the day,and he's gone,get someone to finish the field trip," she instructed picking up her glasses,"keep them out of this."

"Certainly," Happy said crossing his fingers behind his back. Yomeja would be upset but he couldn't hide this from them.

They did need her,and if she wasn't taken care of,she couldn't help them properly. Happy saw her endure too much and give too much for the team and job to just brush the incident off.Happy hated to betray her but he'd lose his job and he was sure they'd black list him for hiding anything from them concerning the girl they all adored. Even though she wasn't their mate,they treated her like she was. Happy wondered how their last mate would react to Yomeja's existence in the Avengers life,most likely not well.

"Go rest, I'll handle this," Happy told her,as she left out the room. They grabbed the man up as Happy called Tony,preparing to be yelled at.

***

Yomeja walked out the room as Peter pushed off from the wall following her.

"Yomeja!," he yelled as his eyes widened, seeing her.

"Peter-," she began but was cut off.

"What happened?," he asked as she spun around,the black jacket looked similar to Mr. Jow,her breathing was labored as a bruise was forming on her forehead.

"Peter,I can-," she started.

"Was he your fucking Alpha?," he shouted angrily as he took in her scent he smelled Jow on her...heavily,"you fucked him,was he your mate?," he asked as his anger bubbled in his chest.

"Peter calm down," she whisper yelled,as people were looking,"he is not my mate," she tried to explain reaching for him.

"No! You get me so wound up into you, you're my closest friend,but you're only someone who fucks anyone!," he yelled as Yomeja raised her hand,he thought she would smack him, yet she grabbed him by the back of his neck looking into his eyes full of unshed tears.

"Ok Peter," was all she said as she went to the elevators leading to their floors. Peter was jealous at first yet now she had sex with the guy who hurt her. He was so confused, no one but him and his mates deserved her attention...in every way.

***

Yomeja sighed as she reached her floor,setting the branch on the table her appearance changed,a crescent moon was on her forehead,as two pale purple wings came from behind her ears. Her body ached from being man handled,yet her emotions hurt more.

The others snapped out at the fear of her no longer working for them,and Peter assumed she was intimate with Jow. Yomeja wanted to move on, knowing who they were was one thing, yet she was in their life for years,the last thing she expected was for them all to be upset with her today.

Yomeja canceled her blind date,she was emotionally and physically too exhausted to deal with it.

"So much for letting go," she thought aloud as she filled up her jacuzzi bath tub. A large bruise was forming on the left side of her face and forehead also her back,yet all she thought of was hiding it from her mates.

The last thing she needed was them thinking what Peter thought.

🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤

Vote,comment,share,and happy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...
The Unknown By E

Fanfiction

129K 3.9K 72
Ever since her brother Tony Stark became a billionaire off of his sisters idea of JARVIS, not giving her credit, she decided to cut herself from the...
64.2K 1.3K 25
A story where a not-so-normal girl finds herself soulmates with the Avengers - but does she want to be? Avengers X Soulmate no. 10 - #thorodinson no...
14.3K 619 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...