Mine {Book 1}| Completed

By Aesthetic_Books_25

I know it was wrong to kiss him. But I couldn't stop myself no matter what. He was my Stepbrother I know. But... More

Characters
Explanation from the Author
Prologue: Trapped In My Depression
Chapter 1: The Dinner Occasion
Chapter 2: The Wedding
Chapter 3: More Than Just a Crush
Chapter 4: School
Chapter 5: Vixens
Chapter 6: Storming & Mom's House
Chapter 7: Washing Car
Chapter 8: The Movies
Chapter 9: Mandy's Party
Chapter 10: Gas Station & Mugged
Chapter 11: Bonfire
Chapter 12: The Forbidden Kiss
Chapter 13: It's Always Gonna Be April
Chapter 14: If Only
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16: 27 Straws
Chapter 17: Tell Me You Want Me
Chapter 18: Secret Us
Chapter 19: Café Shop/ Christmas Shopping
Chapter 20: Christmas
Chapter 21: Unforgettable
Chapter 23: New Years Eve Ball
Chapter 24: You Are Mine
Chapter 25: The Game
Chapter 26: I Saw You!
Chapter 27: Are We Over?
Chapter 28: You Don't Know Me Anymore
Chapter 29: Slumber Party!
Chapter 30: What's Happened To Us?
Chapter 31: Shattered
Chapter 32: The Lake House
Chapter 33: I Can't Get Enough
Chapter 34: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Graduation Party
Chapter 37: Seventeen
Chapter 38: I'm Yours
Chapter 39: No Friend of Mine
Chapter 40: Tearing Us Apart
Chapter 41: Welcome to Lovely Ladies
Epilogue
Author's Note: 💎
Dream Cast 🌹
Q&A with Author ☕️💋
Track List
Sequel in the Works
#Miners

Chapter 22: April

262 5 1
By Aesthetic_Books_25

Chapter 22: April

THIRD PERSON: 🌻

The crazy part about everything was April had just spent most of her time in her room. She had gone through seven full boxes of tissues. Her eyes just kept leaking tears. Her sister, Autumn tried helping. She offered tea, soup or even candy possibly ice cream to just cheer her up in a better mood since Christopher broke up with her. But nothing changed how she would feel.

    April was lying on her bed, just sulking while every tear fell. It was like she was terrified of anything happening to her as in the New Years Eve Ball. April still has her dress. But is still debating on going. But her tears just kept falling and she kept crying which she couldn't stop if she tried. Her parents decided to leave her alone because she needs time until she's ready to go to them.

April kept weeping and sobbing. And she had looked at the floor several times but mostly she was crying into her pillows. She cursed to herself of how Christopher could just breakup so easily. And she didn't understand why he wanted to so soon. April hated him for how he was. She knew there was definitely something going on with him and Emma. She only knew because how they were acting around each other. April didn't have proof. But she didn't need proof, because she could see right through them.

How could he do that? Was I not good for him? Was I not everything he wanted, April thought.

April hasn't wanted to come out of her room for six days. She hasn't gone to breakfast or dinner. Her parents are in fact worried about her. But her father, Garret Fields, never liked Christopher. But as of now he hates him for breaking his daughter's heart. And he has heard her crying over Christopher. He tried talking to her but his wife, Libby refused, to let April be alone for a bit.

But of course, Rain who was over for the holidays couldn't take it. April's twenty-year-old sister who is in college for nursing had not been able to stand her sister's crying. She had gone right into her room to talk to her and be the older sister she is. Even though she's not the oldest like Summer.

Rain had walked in, sitting on the bed beside her. April hadn't been able to stop crying if she could. She just allowed the tears to fall. And it was all over a guy.

"How could he do that to me?" April cried, unable to hold her emotions back. "I thought we really had something. Like this was real. He was better than any boyfriend I ever had."

"April, he is an asshole." Rain said. "And you are perfect. You never know how much someone loves you until they hurt you in the end. But forget about Christopher, April. He's not worth crying over." She handed April another tissue.

April sniffles as she began to dry her eyes. And April just didn't wanna stop crying because she felt like this was not getting anywhere. All her plans were ruined and got destroyed.

"Rain, what am I gonna do? We were supposed to go to the New Years Eve Ball. And I was so excited. And now we're broken up and I'm...I don't know what to do." April wept.

Rain embraced April and she cried to her like crazy. April hated Christopher more than anything and just like that, she hated him. And hated him for every fight they had. April wishes at this moment that she never met him.

"Your not gonna go?" Rain asked.

"No. Everyone knows we broke up. And I'm gonna be solo. And everyone is gonna stare at me. Besides, I hate getting dressed up for just some stupid ball." She rolled her eyes.

"April, not going is showing how much weaker you are. Don't let him get to you. Don't let him tear you down." Rain told her sister, sitting very close to he but she just felt like she might break.

"I'm not going because he's gonna be there." April said.

    "Which is more reason for you to go." Rain chuckled, getting up from the bed, opening April's closet pulling out the dress that is in a plastic bag. "Your gonna go to that ball. Your gonna show him what he's missing. And your gonna ignore him when your there. And your gonna just put a smile on and have fun. And also, make him miss you. Make him want you back."

  April thought about it. And she knew Rain was right. April didn't exactly wanna go and see her ex boyfriend who will be there and she is gonna have to see somebody else. And for that, April is only left in a peculiar thought of making Christopher wish he never ended them.

    April got up from her bed and decided she would go to the ball. But she wasn't gonna go solo. She thought of every way as possible she could get to him. And how to make him miss her and want her back. And just in order to make him want her back she is gonna have to play with his head first. Rain stared at the gown April was gonna wear. April has over at least nine hours to decide what to do.

It is seven in the morning but little does she care, she had made a call to Luke who was also single and dumped as well by Victoria. And the only way to make Christopher want her back is she's gonna have to make him jealous. And that's what she did. So she called Luke Smith.

"Hey April, hows it going? I heard about Christopher and you I'm sorry to hear that you guys-" Luke said, until April got fed up off the sorries everyone was sending her.

She cut him off. "Never mind that. I was wondering if you could come over? We gotta talk."

"Yeah, I can come over. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." He replied.

"Okay good. And Luke, come to my window. The same way you always used to." She reminded him and then they both hung up.

April waited those fifteen minutes out and she decided on painting her toenails and fingernails a nice shiny red. Her golden hair was put up with chopsticks. And she just smiled at her reflection, she was still only dressed in a red silk see through knee length night gown that showed a lot of cleavage.

       She had pictured of how she was gonna look at the ball tonight. She thought of looking beyond sexy to drive every guy there to look at her. And back when Christopher and her were dating from the start...it used to drive him crazy that other guys would look at how attractive April was and they had a wow face on. They were taken away by her. And Christopher as territorial as he is was beyond possessive. And tonight she's gonna show him she doesn't need him but is willing to make him jealous as anything and this is his karma.

There was hip hop music playing through April's room. And suddenly, a knock on her balcony window and she opened it, finding Luke there.

"Hey you." She pulled him in and she quickly kissed him, catching him off guard. He was shocked by this but she made the kiss seductively intense.

"April, what's going on with you?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I just need to ask you to do something for me." Her voice was quiet and she closed the balcony window.

"Sure. Anything." He agreed.

April brought him over to her bed at the end, first sitting in thought of how she was gonna tell him. And of course, April knew she would have to tell Luke exactly what her plan is. Her entire idea of tonight. And her idea was kinda crazy. And she knew that. Quickly, she turned off the music and sat right next to him.

"So what is it?" He asked her again.

"Well, I need your help to make Christopher jealous. I was thinking of going to the ball tonight. But if you don't have a date I was wondering if we could. But no strings attached. It's just for show. Just to make Christopher want me back." She told him.

He raised a brow. "Okay but how do you know it'll work? And how do you know he wants to ever get back together again? He broke up with you...remember."

April sighed.

"Trust me...Christopher is such a territorial guy. And he gets jealous faster than the expansion of fire. And he will. Because I thought also flirting on social media would also work." She said.

"Okay." He agreed.

April and Luke both took April's phone taking selfies together and putting them on Instagram. And of course, Christopher is still following April so she knows definitely he will see it, because he gets notifications. He put them on back when he and April first started dating.

They took a photo as if they were lying down. And Luke rested his head on April's shoulder while taking the selfie. And once it was posted, everyone who followed her had began commenting. Some were good comments and others were hateful and disrespectful comments. But April didn't even care.

April even took a photo of herself that made her look happy so she could show Christopher that she didn't give a fuck if he broke up with her.

   "So you want us to be flirty?" He asked.

   "More flirtier. I want you to be practically all over me as I will be all over you. The entire night." She winked at him.

April felt nothing but extreme frustration that she allowed herself to walk out and not force herself to let her and Christopher end. All she thinks of and pictures in her head is Christopher possibly being all in it for crazy sex with his stepsister. But April wanted to see and know if it were true.

April still has no proof of Christopher and Emma. But she only assumed by the kindness and close relationship they have. But she wants to catch the act right away. But in order for herself to do that... she needs to go to the ball. And make Christopher want her.

Luke and April both sat on her bed, watching from the TV that rested in her room. And it was flatscreen and it was wide and big enough. April was lying on Luke's side, thinking how crazy it is she is lying in her own bed with a guy who isn't Christopher. But it didn't bother. Because she's single right now. And she's been faithful to Christopher the whole time. Never cheated once. She didn't wanna make the same mistake she made with Logan.

April had her phone out, stalking through Christopher's Instagram and saw he hasn't posted any photo or anything. And he didn't add to his story either. Which of course was frustrating her. April has been stalking Emma's Instagram. She isn't following her but just looks through her pictures and sees a lot of food, like breakfast table photos, photos of Marshmallow or Wanda. And even videos of her and her friends just being silly in her room. Emma's last post was Thanksgiving. A photo of the apple pie. April was frustrated with the both of them and wish she could just call Christopher and get him back.

April's obsession with Christopher began when she first met him at the pizza restaurant and the two ditched to a burger diner and officially became a couple. They met two days after that and it wasn't another date. Well it was but it went much deeper than just talking and getting to know each other. It was November the weeks his mother and stepfather were on their honeymoon. Christopher and April both went to the movies and just from that they both had an addiction and quickly they had sex in Christopher's Mercedes Benz. And April told him it had been several months since she had sex which she was missing.

"So what's happening with your ex?" Luke asked.

"Shouldn't I ask what's happening with your ex? I know Victoria isn't getting back together with you. She and Logan are going to the ball. Which you told me the night you came over here." She said.

Luke ignored the thought because it made him feel like crap. "Yeah, Victoria is just angry about what happened. I mean I hate myself for it. I shouldn't have..."

"Fucked me?" She giggled in question.

He leaned forward. "It wasn't just you. It was others. Amber was another. And a girl named Trisha."

April paused knowing her cousin slept with Luke. But it didn't bother her. Because she always knew Amber slept around with any guy she could put her hands on. And of course, April didn't even like the thought.

   "They were mistakes, Luke. And maybe tonight you can make Victoria miss you too." April grinned.

   "Well she is going to the ball with your ex." He chuckled.

   "Actually he's my ex ex." She corrected him.

        The room went quiet and then April had touched his hand, stroking his palm and then he looked down at her hand and very quickly their eyes connected and just very instant they both kissed, which happened quickly and it was much to Luke's surprise. And after this surprise, April aggressively pushed him down and got on top of him, rekindling old times.

     She kissed him to the point he was not believing it was happening again like they did and they kissed so intensely that it was driving both of them wild. April immediately breathed on him like she couldn't get enough of him or like she missed being able to do this. April was hovering on top of him, grinding on him that was driving him insane.

   Luke and April used to do all of this in the past when they both were cheating on their lovers as in Logan and Victoria. And for the first time, Luke actually got something good. He won't lie. April is an aggressive and wild girl in bed. So wild it drove him insane as it is now. And he literally wouldn't be able to stop himself if he could. And just as it is, Luke pulled her against himself hard.

    "April, no holding back. No rules. No judgments. And you can show that you don't care what Christopher Greyson thinks." He said to her, convincing her in seduction.

   "No one dumps April Fields." She said about herself.

      She pushed Luke back down just as she removed her nightgown off over her head. Her breasts out in front of her. Luke hasn't had sex with her for five months. And he literally forgot how big she is. And he squeezed them, caressing them softly. She forcefully kissed him hard which had of course, had him moaning. And just as that, April removed Luke's belt and slowly unzipped his jeans ready to have it all.

    "Tell me you want this, Lucas Smith. You can have this fuck. It's just a fuck." She softly said.

   "Yes." He nodded softly.

     April chuckled with a smile and he threw his shirt off. And then she slowly pulled down his jeans releasing his cock. And she took her panties off throwing them off. And as they were there naked in her bed she giggled just before getting right on top of him.

April had firstly put the tips of her fingers in her mouth and lubricants her core just before she decides to easily go down on him, feeling him inside her. And she quickly gasped, wishing she could scream from the good feeling. Luke has his hands holding onto her hips while she went down on him slowly put then she picked up her pace quickly. And as aggressive and so soon April is she had moaned to him, clawing his chest with her nails. She moaned louder than anything.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Oh my god, fuck." She whined out.

April was going down on him fast and hard. And the entire time she kept thinking of her anger she had for Christopher. She kept thinking of revenge and hurting him in return for breaking up with her and having sex with someone else made her feel good at it. And it was more of a turn on.

"Fuck him, Lucas! Oh my god...fuck!" April cried out, feeling a sudden orgasm pulling through to release. "Lucas, oh my god."

"Your making me gonna come so fucking hard." Luke warned her.

He grabbed her from the nape, wrapping his arm around her as he pounded up into her.

"Oh my god, your making me feel so good, Lucas! It's been so long!" She moaned, trying not to be so loud so no one in the house could hear.

      She didn't care if he would get off quickly. And just as that, she only moaned and he kept thrusting into her that her eyes were rolling in back of her head. She definitely couldn't even stop if she wanted to. But while she was riding Luke, all she thought about was Christopher that this would badly hurt him and it's the perfect revenge.

       By then they both climaxed like a hurricane and she began screaming and moaning out that she collapsed on top of him. Luke wrapped his arms around her. And they both were breathing heavy after the height they were just on. And for April that entire moment felt unrealistic. But she made it as real as anything for the first time it seems.

April eventually just remained silent as she stayed lying right on top of him underneath her body as they both breathed that was hard to get their breathing back to normal as it was. But Luke just rubbed her back, to make her feel much relaxed. And calm.

"You have no idea how badly I needed that." April giggled afterwards.

April and Luke both kissed which became very intense and they both could hardly keep their hands off of each other after the height they just had been at.

"Tell me I was at least better than Victoria." She said to him, he had laughed at the thought only because Victoria to him will always be the best.

"Y-yes, you are." He lied, just lying there.

And then they both just remained lying there, in silence.

~

"APRIL, COME OUT!" Rain hollered to April from the bathroom in her room. "I WANNA SEE YOU!"

Her sister, Summer was filming with her phone to record and she would post it on April's Instagram. And just then, April was trapped in her bathroom just sighing right after her makeup, hair and dress was all done. She warned them she was coming out. And then she opened the door, coming right out in her dress.

Her sisters were silent with serious faces that were meant of how great she looked. April was wearing a black long gown. It was actually June's prom dress but April had decided not to wear the gown she bought. Because she had gone with Christopher to get it. And she definitely didn't wanna wear something that reminded her of that. She might wait to wear that to Prom. It was a beautiful elegant black long dress with a zipper going down the side that revealed her long left leg.

      And so her sisters smiled. April felt useless of going to the ball. But she knew it was definitely for the better. Rain told her to go and show Christopher what he is missing. But April is deciding on making him jealous. Especially of how territorial he was when they were together that she will do everything in her power to get him back.

    April had spun around for them and they nearly died with awe's. And they just called her beautiful even though she had earrings, rings and a necklace that was beyond gorgeous. April had then just looked at her reflection in her mirror and she knew she was sexy enough to get her ex back.

   "You are so dashing, sis. He's gonna wanna beg you to get back together with him." Summer chuckled, hugging her.

   "Do you think I look too sexy?" She asked Summer feeling it's a bit too much.

  "There's no such thing as too sexy." June reminded her. "Now tonight you are gonna go with Luke Smith. Your gonna get your ass in that limo and then you are walk in there. Actually walk very sexy and wink at every guy. Show yourself off. And just make that asshole motherfucker son of a bitch see what he gave up."

   "Your right. Your absolutely right. I'm gonna make him want me back. To the point he will be begging on his knees." April said with a smile and then she made an evil grin.

    It was exactly six fifty and there was a doorbell and April looked out the window in her room seeing it was Luke arriving from seeing the limousine in the front of her house, parked. And April grabbed her purse and she walked out of her room and she began to walk down the stairs and Luke was nicely dressed and she felt semi attracted to him all over again like she was those summer nights.

       April and Luke both held hands and just then, her sisters began taking photos of them nonstop. And it made April feel impatient of wanting to just leave. And after they were done, Luke and April traveled out of the house and made it down the steps to the house and they had then gotten to the limo. Luke opened the door for April to get in.

    When April got in, she was surprised of everything that was right in front of her. There was sparkling wine which even though they are underage April didn't care. And there was a box of chocolates. And she smiled, feeling the night has just begun.

   "Lucas, how did you afford this?" She asked, crossing her legs while feeling trapped with a big gown on.

   "I have my ways. But darling, it's a secret. I never have done this for Victoria. And I know Christopher never did anything like this for you. You want us to make our exes jealous. Well here's the start." He grinned, taking the already filled champagne glass filled with wine, and she took hers, feeling nervous because she's underage.

   "Of course not. Christopher isn't rich. And he's just a mama's boy. And he has no relationship with his stepfather. And he told me that he can't stand his stepfather." April smiled like she thought that is the best thing.

   Luke took a drink from the glass.

   "Emma's dad? He's a cool dude though. I met him at Emma's fifteenth birthday party. That was a year ago. And he seemed cool. Christopher sounds like a judgmental asshole. I mean, I fucked you better than he ever has." Luke chuckled which April could agree with because it was definitely true.

    April took a sip from her glass and felt the unfamiliar taste of wine that was definitely good.

   "But wait..." Luke began. "That's not the greatest part. There's another surprise."

     Luke turned, taming out a tray filled with a large size pizza on a round tray that April could go nuts over.

   "How did you know pizza is my favorite food?" She giggled in surprise.

  "Back in May I took you to Carlos' Pizza. And you went nuts over it. And you told me that you loved pizza. And during English get to know your working partner I accidentally looked at your paper and I saw you wrote pizza as your favorite food." He explained.

April laughed, remembering she actually told him that but she was shocked that he saw her paper that day and knows he could have cheated the answers but didn't. April looked so fine to Luke it was definitely driving him crazy.

Once the limo took off, April got extremely close to Luke and she had decided putting up the divider and she had began to kiss Luke like crazy. And once they started to kiss it drove April insane of how tonight might just change her life.

"So tonight is gonna be so epic." April giggled like a tease. "So cheers to us."

"To us." Luke nodded and then they both cling their glasses together, honoring the night of what is to come.

~

A/N:
Hey guys it's your girl EMILY!

I hope you guys liked this chapter.
I'm excited for the reads, the votes and more of what is to come to this story. I generally love how April is full of revenge LOL.

But I'm waiting for you guys to see what is to happen in the next chapter.... at The New Years Eve Ball

Tell Me What you think of this chapter. Don't forget to vote, predict and comment.

• Vote
• Predict
• Comment

The next chapter is interesting xoxoxo

#staybeautiful
#loveyourself

🐇🐇🐇🙊🙊🙊💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
80.7K 6.1K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...