The Outsider. (Bts x reader)...

By shookcookie

An outsider a stranger invisible to the eye yet is willing to protect you and your dreams from darkness, with... More

Prologue.
Chapter one : Jungkook.
Chapter Two : I don't like coffee.
Chapter Three: Grey skies.
Chapter Four: Strange dreams.
A/N:
Chapter Five: Hot chocolate buddy.
Chapter Six: I would never to that to my Friend.
A/N:
Chapter Seven: Sweet dreams.
Chapter 8: An old acquaintance.
Chapter Nine: The stranger.
Chapter Ten: Good food and a handsome face.
Chapter Eleven: The cats out of the bag.
Chapter 12: Cross my heart.
Chapter 13: The new neighbors.

Important A/N:

1.2K 38 20
By shookcookie

I have been thinking about it and I don't know whether to go through with it or not. 

So when I first started this book I had a clear vision of what this story was going to be about, I knew its ending and I did have quite a few chapters already finished. But now I am not sure anymore which makes me especially frustrated at myself because many of you have said you enjoy reading this book and can't wait for more updates while meanwhile I, which by the way am very thankful and grateful for your support of this book and you're lovely comments, think of unpublishing it for a time being.

I know I know, I suck!! No, I am worse than that I'm a goldfish and don't have a proper brain! T^T

But while I have been writing this fanfic I was wondering were the story vanish. It's like it grew legs and ran away from me leaving this bland thing behind.

I am the sort of person who is hardly ever satisfied with their work. And lately to me at least my chapters have been lacking, quite dry in fact and too short with hardly anything interesting or at least engaging.

So I thought to myself. ' well I can either start a new one, that has a pretty steady standing block, like for instance a peter pan AU with BTS. Or continue with this book rarely ever-updating because meh stupid mushy brain has lost the file for this book somewhere in the library in my head! 

 So I decided to ask my readers opinion since this is your story just as much as it is mine.

So please let me know because I hate not being able to make a decision, it sucks and I need some guidance on this and your opinions mean a lot to me so yes.

Oh, charming readers of the world please bestow upon me your wisdom!! 

*~ Shook cookie~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 9.4K 62
"You can see me but no one else can." Where a girl refuses to believe that she has an imaginary boyfriend. First edition of my short bangtan stories...
9.6K 459 13
Is it possible, to kill someone you love? Taehyungxreader
unknown. By ros.

Fanfiction

51.1K 3.8K 29
ー ur eyes can deceive you, dont trust them. a bangtan fic. © ownjeonn 2017
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...