•Niam One Shots•

Par NiamForever5x

These are Niam One Shots which I came up with but couldn't put them into long stories. They are all Niam and... Plus

•Where do broken hearts go?•
•same love•
The day I started liking parties.
Another love awaits
Shots.
What's mine is mine.
The Story.

•Downstairs Bathroom•

1.2K 37 1
Par NiamForever5x

*Be warned; awkward niam smut ahead!*

"Did you hear the rumour of the boys downstairs bathroom in the library?"

Louis asks and I shake my head. Said boy, smirks before coming close to my ear.

"Apparently you can get laid down there, only if you're extremely desperate though."

I feel his smirk against my skin and I gulp and nod.

"All you have to do is wait in a stall, tap your foot twice and wait for your dick to be blown"

"Hey guys I got to go, I have to finish my geography project." I lie, standing up quickly. They all nod but I notice Louis' lips turn up, smirking at me.

"Have fun Nialler"

I walk into the bathroom and turn to the mirror. Am I really this desperate to do something like this? Here especially. I've been single for four years now and with no sexual behaviour at all. Unless my hand counts...

I splash water on my face before letting out a deep breath. I deserve some fun, it's been too long and so what? It's not like anybody will know of what I'm doing unless I tell them which I'm obviously not going too.

I wipe my face before walking into the stall. I wait a few minutes until I hear a person walk in. I tap my foot twice like Louis said but there's no response. I guess he's just here for a piss. Like every lad should be doing, me including. I hear the door swing open again and I decide to just wait and see.

I decide I might as well pee while I'm here and looking at the toilet is making my bladder go nuts. I release myself and sigh in relief. I hear the stall's door beside mine open and then the sound of the taps. I hear the door again and I put mini me back into my jeans.

I wait another few minutes and just when I decide to give up this stupid idea, I hear the bathroom door open again. It's probably just another lad pissing. I wait a few minutes but there's no sound. I decide to be brave so I tap my foot twice and bite my lip.

A minute later, I hear tapping from my left side. Oh shit, this is actually going to happen. What do I do now? Louis said to just wait? I tap my foot again and a minute later, there is a gentle knock on my stall door. With my heart beating a thousand times faster than before, I unlock the door, letting him in.

Lips attack my neck straight away and I'm pressed against the stall wall by the stranger. I close my eyes and moan in pleasure. I remember though, it would be the smart idea to see who is it. I wriggle out of his tight grip and meet the eyes of a brown eyed boy. I can't believe this. Standing in front of me, is Liam Payne aka the sexgod jock of the school who I enjoy wanking too a lot. He is drop dead gorgeous.

"Well hello Niall, didn't think you'd be down here" he says, smirking and I feel myself harden just by the way my name sounds coming from his mouth. "I could say the same, Liam" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. I'm hoping he still wants me even though he knows its me.

He smirks again before placing his hands on my bum and squeezing it, earning a deep moan from me. He licks his lips before leaning in slowly towards me. Is he going to kiss me? The Liam Payne? Kissing me, Niall Horan? I close my eyes and lean forward, meeting Liam's lips halfway. He moves them slowly and I feel his hips move against mine, causing friction. I moan slightly during the kiss, causing Liam to smirk. He pulls away after a minute and I almost fear he's going to leave.

His lips return to my pale neck, sucking and biting at the delicate skin. I must say though, it's a big turn on for me. I tilt my head to the side to expose my neck more and buckle my hips towards Liam's. He grinds his harder and I moan at the friction. I tug at the bottom of his tight white shirt, wanting to see the sex god body he has. He laughs softly before pulling away and pulling the shirt over his head and my impossibly hard boner just got harder.

I lean down quickly and start to suck hard on one of Liam's nipples. He moans out loud, running his hands through my hair. I'm so glad I had a shower this morning. "Shirt off, now" Liam says, pulling it up. Oh shit, how can I ever compare to his sex god figure. I mean, I have a bit of muscle but my skin is so white, you can't notice it.

I hold my shirt down and shake my head, embarrassed. "What's wrong?" Liam asks, confused. I'm sure he feels my aching boner through my trousers. "It's just...I don't have a body like yours and it makes me feel insecure" I whisper, lowering my head in shame. And this is where he laughs and leaves me.

I feel his fingers lift up my chin, stroking my cheek. "Never, ever down yourself like that Niall" he says, pulling me into a tight hug. I stand there, frozen. What happened to the horny, making out Liam? How did he change so quick?

"I think your perfect babe" he says, stroking my cheeks before leaning in towards me, closing his eyes. My hands grip onto his hips lightly as I kiss back. It's nothing like before, needy and sloppy. It's slow and perfect. And for some odd reason, it calms me down.

When we pull away, I smile apologetic at him. "I'm sorry, I ruined the mood. We can continue if you want" I say, smiling at Liam. He nods before pulling me closer and just hugging me at first before I feel his hips move. I bite into his shoulder to stop the moans. "Here babe, I know how to make you feel good" Liam says and pulls away. He fumbles with his belt before pulling down his jeans to his ankles. His clearly, huge cock is visible through his tight white boxers and I moan at the sight.

He puts his hands on my belt and looks up at me, smiling. "Can I?" He asks, softly biting his lips. I nod slowly before feeling my cheeks redden. He unbuckles my belt and my jeans fall around my ankles. We stare into each other eyes for a few minutes before Liam makes a move. He holds me close like before and rubs his hard on on mine. "Fuck" I moan, gripping on Liam's shoulders hard.

"That feel good Niall?" Liam asks and I nod, burying my head in his shoulder and thrusting more to him. "Good baby" he says and starts to suck on my neck again. I moan more as he grinds harder and my head spins with pleasure. I've never been so hard in my life.

He pulls away, along with his hips and I frown at him. He laughs before putting his hand down and palming me through my boxers. I throw my head back against the bathroom stall and bite my lip to stop my moaning. God, this boy knows how to pleasure me good.

He stops for a minute and I frown at him but he just laughs before getting down on his knees. I feel my heart best harder as he lowers my boxers more and more. I help him by shaking them down my legs. I look down at my now free aching boner that already has pre cum dripping from it.

I throw my head back in embarsssment and feel my cheeks heat up. I quickly put my head straight when I feel something warm enveloping my cock. "Ahh Liam, your mouth is good" I moan, tangling my hands in Liam's hair. I push his head more towards me and moan.

Liam continues, licking and sucking and pretty soon I feel one of his hands play with my balls. That is when I completely lose it altogether and release inside of his mouth. He stands up and I see drops of cum at the side of his mouth. "Sorry" I say, feeling my cheeks redden. "It's alright babe, you taste good anyway" he says before winking.

Just as he's about to kiss me again, we hear the door open. Liam puts his hand over my mouth and smiles at me. I move his hand and end up intertwining our hands together. Surprisingly, they fit perfectly like a jigsaw. I listen carefully and hear footsteps come closer. Shit, we're going to get caught.

"Jump up" Liam mouths at me and I give him a confused look. He shakes his head before wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his shoulder and smile at him. "Now jump" he mouths again and I do as he asks. He stumbles a bit when I jump on top of him but steadies himself. He puts my back against the bathroom stall again and winks at me.

"We can continue this at my dorm if you want. Don't worry, my roommate Zayn is with his girlfriend now" Liam whispers, kissing my neck softly. I nod my head quickly because when in my entire life will this kind of thing happen? I'm still not sure if this is real life or I'm just having a really good wet dream.

We wait a few minutes until we hear the door close before I jump down. Liam quickly picks up his top that sits on the toilet lid and throws it on, making me frown. "You go first and wash your hands then I'll follow in a minute. Alright?" He says, putting his arms around my waist and mine around his shoulders. I nod my head and bite my lip before leaning in for one last kiss.

He kisses back slowly and soon enough I feel his tongue slide against my bottom lip. I happily grant him access and moan slightly when I feel his tongue rubbing against mine. This must be what heaven is like. I pull away soon though, sadly because I sort of need air to breathe. He smiles at me before pecking my lips. I open the stall door a little and peek my head out.

No sign of anyone. I turn around and give Liam a thumbs up to which he laughs. I walk out as casual as I could possibly be and turn on the tap. Liam follows me out two minutes later and I smile at him. "Oh byway, which dorm exactly is yours?" I ask, blushing at the stupid question. "Oh right yeah sorry uhm it's dorm 124, meet me there in like 5 minutes yeah?" He asks, biting his lip. Damn I want to bite his lip.

"Yeah sure" I say before turning back to the dryer. Just as Liam is about to walk out, I think of something. "oh Liam" I say, making him turn towards me and smile. "Yeah?" He asks, half his body out the door.

"We really did found love in a hopeless place, didn't we?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

81K 1.1K 27
Just a collection of One Direction one shots! Includes all shipping pairs! {COMPLETED FOR NOW BUT REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!}
128K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!
19.3K 463 78
THE REQUESTS ARE OPEN (comment on the newest oneshot so I see it ) (Editing chapters, i will put ✏️ into chapter titles to show they have been editie...
19.2K 783 14
Liam got turned into a puppy. idk with descriptions. i just suck at them. this kinda a punk liam/flower crown niall. though liam's a puppy. i don't...