Stuck In The Naruto World (A...

Von kaylashears

Mesaal Shiota is an average girl with good looks. Her Mum and Dad have average jobs, with average pay and ave... Mehr

Author's Note
Character Infomation
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Four

2.1K 60 43
Von kaylashears

Mesaal's POV

'Kid wake up! I already told you I didn't want to be an alarm clock and yet here I am, being an alarm clock. That's not my purpose! Now wake up! Or do you want to skip breakfast like you skipped dinner last night?' Minoru lectured me.

'Minoru, it's too early in the morning for a lecture.' I complain as I outwardly groan and stretch. 'I want to go back to sleep.'

'Too bad. Today of all days, too. You want to know what team your going to be on don't you? If you do you better wake up and get ready.' Minoru commands.

'Damn ten tailed beast.' I curse.

'So you figured it out?'

'It wasn't that hard. The ten tails attacked the night I was born and my clan was massacred. If I'm correct, my mother used to be the ten tail holder.' I say to her as I walk to the bathroom and strip, getting ready for a shower. After I shower, I head to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

'What are you making today?' Minoru asks.

'I'm going to be making a traditional Japanese breakfast. Meaning steamed rice, grilled fish, miso soup and perhaps a fried egg.' I inform her.

'Sounds good. What's the occasion? Will you have enough time before you go to the academy?' Minoru worries.

'It will be really quick.' I tell her as I get to work. In twenty minutes, I'm mainly done. 'I'm so glad I have amazing cooking skills.' I breath a sigh of relief.

'I have no idea how you can make all that so quickly. You have to let it cook for a certain amount of time and prepare it. You took the time it takes to cook it, to finish it.'

'I know, I'm amazing.' I brag. Minoru rolls her eyes.

'Sure.' She teases sarcastically. From then on, I ignored her and took one serving down to Naru's door. Inside, there was a lot of commotion and noise. I winced slightly from the noise.

"Naru! Breakfast! Stop making so much noise, you're going to wake up all the neighbours!" I call out to him through the door.

"Sorry, Mesaal-chan! I'm just in a rush- that breakfast looks great!" Naru cuts himself off when he sees the breakfast.

"You should hurry and eat it. If not, then you're going to be late for the graduation ceremony. Wait." He looks at me confused.

"What?"

"You didn't have the hitai-ate yesterday. So how did you get that one?" I point and ask even though I know the reason.

"It's a long story and we don't have much time. I'll tell you later." He waves and shuts the door in my face, not before taking the plate out of my hands.

"Whatever." I sulk. I walk back to my apartment and jump over to the ANBU cop with his food. "I would normally invite you in to eat, but seeing as you have a mask on, I'm guessing you don't want anyone to see your face, right?" He slowly nods. "Then have a nice time eating up here." I wave before jumping through the open window of my kitchen. I began to eat my own food. Braiding my hair and attaching my katana to my back, I walk out of my apartment and lock the door.

'I should go to the woods and test out my kekkai genkai seeing as it's still early.' I state. Walking in the direction of the woods outside the borders of Konoha. 'How much time till I have to be at the academy?'

'About forty five minutes.' Minoru confirms.

'M'kay!'

"Oi! Wake up!" I shout in the ears of the sleeping Izumo and Kotetsu. They jolt awake.

"Who are you kid?" Izumo asks.

"You moron! That's the kid Lord Hokage allowed to stay in the village after Team Gai found her!" Kotetsu scolds him.

"That's right!" I congratulate.

"Well kid, my name is Izumo and that one is Kotetsu." Izumo tells me.

"My name is Mesaal! Nice to meet you! But...." I trail off.

"But what?" Kotetsu asks, confused.

"Your names. I'm going to call you Izu and you Kotet!" I exclaim. They sweat drop.

"Seriously kid? You were worried about nicknames?" Izumo snickers.

"Welp! I'm going into the forest to train! See you two later!" I wave and head to the forest.

'Time to test that kekkai genkai! Subete-no-me!' (Media) I feel my eye change. I hear and see many different things. I can see trails of chakra and I can hear animals' voices.

"Hello, there little girl." One snake hissed. "Who are you?"

"I am Mesaal." I talk to the small red spitting cobra.

"You can understand me?" It asks confused.

"Yes! What's your name? Do you want to be my pet?" I question it.

"I don't have a name." It tells me.

"Then I shall name you! Your name can be... Ryuu." I tell him.

"I will be your pet, if that's what you wish. How come you're not scared of me? I'm a red spitting cobra and could kill you any time."

"You're too nice for that. Even if you did spit your venom at me, I still wouldn't die. I have a strong immune system. Now, shall we go to my village, soon to be yours?" I ask the small snake as I pick him up and let him wrap himself around my waist.

"Are you planning to keep your kekkei genkai on?" Ryuu asks, completely ignoring my question. I deactivate it and look down at Ryuu.

"Better? Now are we going to the village or not?" I ask him.

"Fine, let's go." He hesitates. When we reach the gates, Izu and Kotet freak out when they see there's a venomous snake wrapped around my waist.

"Y-You h-have a s-s-snake?" Izu stutters as he hides behind Kotet, who is trying to hide under their desk.

"Calm down. Ryuu won't hurt you." I pause. "Unless, I tell him to."

"H-How c-comforting." Kotet complains. "Y-You k-know w-what t-type o-of s-snake t-that i-is?!"

"Yeah, he's a red spitting cobra. They can spit their venom accurately to a distance of around eight feet. This venom paralyzes the victim's breathing muscles when it goes in their eyes. It doesn't affect your skin but may prove to be hazardous if coming in contact with any cuts or wounds. Anything else you want to know?" I innocently ask them.

"N-No, w-we're g-good t-thanks." Izu assures me. 

"Ok, then I'll be off!" I wave before I teleport to the classroom.

'Early again?'

'Yes. You activating your Subete-no-me didn't take long neither did talking to the new snake of yours.' Minoru confirms.

"Oi." A hand waves in front of my face. It's Suke.

"Errr. What is it Suke?" I wonder.

"Why do you have a snake wrapped around your waist?" He's dead serious.

"Because I like him. He's my new pet. And his name is Ryuu." I pout slightly.

"Is he venomous?"

"Yes."

"What type of snake is he?"

"Red spitting cobra."

During the interrogation, we didn't realise people had begun to crowd around us.

"Abilities?"

"Spits poison and accurately hits the target from a distance of eight meters. The poison will enter through your eyes and will paralyze your breathing muscles."

"Will it harm us?"

"Only if I tell him to." People start freaking out. "Don't worry, I won't tell him to hurt you. Actually, maybe I should tell him to poison Sakura and Ino."

"Why me?!!??!!?!?" A screechy and annoying voice screams.

"You're so loud. And annoying. And love-sick. How are you going to be a ninja if the only think you focus on is Suke?" I turn and face her. "And maybe some of those other fangirls."

"Suke?" Many boys say in unison.

"Yeah. She gives everyone a nickname. Even me. What a drag." Shika complains.

"That's not a bad thing, Shika." I pout.

"Then what's my nickname?" Kiba asks.

"You're Kiba, right? The one who asked me if I had a boyfriend." I face him.

"Yep! And this is Akamaru!" Kiba shouts.

"Then you're Ki and Aka. Your name doesn't shorten well..."

"What about me?" Choji complains.

"Choji, right? The one who asked me if I like food."

"That's me alright!"

"Then you're Cho!" Ruka-sensei then comes in and tells us all to go to our seats. Not before asking me about the snake around my waist. He then starts a heart-warming speech about how he loved having us as students and encouraging us to reach for our goals or something like that. While that's happening, I take this as an opportunity to talk to Ryuu. "Looks like you're the first thing people see when they look at me. You're the hot topic of the day."

"I'm famous~ I'm their favourite~ I'm the best~" Ryuu cheers for himself in a sing-song voice.

"Quiet down, otherwise Ruka-sensei will hear us."

"Time to call out the teams." Some teams were called out and I ignored them till it got to Team Seven. "Team Seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno." Naru was cheering and Sakura was whining. "Sasuke Uchiha." Their roles were reversed. "And Mesaal Yukini." I nearly fell off my seat if it wasn't for Ryuu doing his best to keep me up.

"You can't be serious!" Me and Sakura shouted in sync.

"Sensei, why is she on our team? All the other teams have three members, why do we have four?" Sakura asks Ruka-sensei.

"There is an odd number in our class because Mesaal wasn't expected to be attending." Ruka-sensei replies. I bang my head on the table. "You are all dismissed, you will be meeting your senseis after lunch."

I instantly teleport outside and lay on the grass. I pulled out my bento and started eating the luxurious food.

'Wait! I have Naru, Suke and Sakura as teammates... That means I have Bakashi as my sensei.' I whine.

'What's wrong kid?'

'Bakashi-sensei doesn't sound right. So I have to give him another nickname.' I complain.

'You worry too much about nicknames.' Minoru tells me. 'You have a nickname for everyone! Well, apart for that girl with pink hair.'

'That's because I don't like her until she reaches Shippuden.' I grumble. 'I still haven't given you a nickname actually! You can be Min.'

'I didn't ask for a nickname.'

'I didn't ask if you wanted one.'

'Stupid host.' Min curses me.

'I suppose it's only fair that you curse me, I did curse you this morning.' I admit. Min didn't answer. 'Stupid ten tailed beast.' I curse her. The bell rings.

"Ugh. Bakashi is going to keep us waiting forever." Being too lazy to move, I just teleport into the classroom in a swirl of black lilies.

'I should add different coloured lilies too. Black is only the main colour of my hair.' I think as I rest my legs on the desk and lean backwards. Other students start coming in.

"Mesaal! What are you doing?! Get your legs off your desk!" Sakura shouts in my ear.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You're annoying. Stop screaming in my ear, your voice is extremely annoying and I don't like listening to it." I tell her.

"Shut up!!!" She shouts again.

"I should be the one saying that to you. You're lucky I'm nice, if not I would have already cut you into pieces." I tell her as I reach for my katana. She screams even louder and runs to the other side of the room.

"You're so strong, Mesaal-chan!" The boys coo.

"I know." Was my simple answer.

"You're annoyed aren't you?" Ryuu asks me.

"Yes. People are so annoying and loud Ryuu. I'm so glad you aren't like that." I talk to the red spitting cobra as he slides up onto stomach and curls into a ball. Everyone looks at me and Ryuu as we converse, them not knowing what Ryuu is saying. Team by team, everyone leaves except my team.

"Why's he so late! We're the only ones left!" Naru complains. Sakura nods in agreement.

"Hn." Suke 'hn's.

"Go buy a dictionary, Uchiha." I advise him. He glares at me. I threateningly reach for my katana and slowly pull it out of its sheath. He looks away.

"Hehehe." Naru giggles. I look over at him, only to find he is setting up a prank for Bakashi.

"Naruto! What are you doing?! He's our sensei!" Sakura screams. "He won't fall for it, right Sasuke-kun?" Sakura turns to Suke.

"She's right Naruto. He's a jounin. There's no way he will fall for a prank like that." Suke nonchalantly states.

"I bet he will." I say with a smirk.  

"Hn."

"Yeah, right."

"I knew it, isn't that right, Mesaal-chan! Believe it!" In that instance, Bakashi opens the door and an eraser falls on his head. Me and Naru start laughing. Suke's facial expression clearly shows he's disappointed. Sakura makes up a bunch of excuses, I can see through it though. She's trying her best not to laugh too.

"My first thought of you... Is you're all idiots." Bakashi bluntly tells us.

"Well, nice to see you too, Bakashi. That hurts." I fake a hurt expression.

"Hello to you too Mesaal. When did you get that snake?" He focuses on Ryuu.

"Ryuu? I got him this morning in the forest while I was training. He's a red spitting cobra. He spits his venom and can hit the mark up to eight feet away. When it reaches your eyes, your breathing muscles with slowly paralyze, leading to you having a long and agonizing death." I finish with a grin on my face.

"Meet me on the roof." Bakashi commands before teleporting in a puff of smoke. I, too, teleport in a fury of lilies. I appear on the steps, Bakashi in front of me. He looks surprised. "Why did you teleport? You could have ran with your teammates."

"I don't like them all that much. Especially not Sakura. She's too loud." I complain. Deep in thought, I look at Bakashi with an intense gaze.

"Why are you staring at me?" He demands.

"I have a new nickname for you! Bakashi-sensei doesn't sound right. You're going to be Kaka-sensei instead." I click my fingers and a book about my clan and my kekkei genkai appears in my hand. I begin reading.

"At least it's better than the last one." Kaka-sensei shakes his head. The door bursts open. I look at my team.

"Couldn't you have taken us with you?" Sakura complains.

"You? No. Them two? Yes." I say with a straight face, going back to my book.

"Then why didn't you?" Naru whines.

"If I did, there would be everlasting complaints from her. And that's the last thing I want. I speak to her more than enough as it is, there's no need for more." I turn the page of my book.

"Where did you get the book?" Suke asks, brow raised.

"You mean like this?" I snap my fingers and another book appears, I throw it to him. "You can read it."

"Hn."

"I should just make a dictionary appear and make you read that shouldn't I?"

"Hn." Suke starts reading the book I gave him as they sit down.

"Now that we're all here. Why don't you introduce yourselves." Kaka-sensei suggests.

"Introduce ourselves how?" Sakura inquires.

"How many ways are there to introduce yourself?" I raise my eyebrow.

Kaka-sensei sighs. "Your name, what you like, what you don't like, your hobbies and dreams and future." Naru goes first. It was mainly about ramen and being the Hokage. Sakura was next. Hers was all about Suke, when she answered who she didn't like, she said me and Naru. Naru was hurt whereas, I just told her I don't like her either. Then it was Suke. His was very brief, his goal was killing Itachi. Next was my turn.

"Mesaal Yukini. Likes: a few you don't need to know. Dislikes: I have a few. Dreams for the future: revive my clan." I smile, tilting my head similar to Kaka-sensei.

Kakashi's POV

"Mesaal Yukini. Likes: a few you don't need to know. Dislikes: I have a few. Dreams for the future: revive my clan." Mesaal copies my head tilt. How unoriginal...

"Alright. Starting tomorrow, we will be going on missions. Your first mission is survival training."

"But sensei, we did that in the academy." Sakura whines.

'I can see how Mesaal finds her annoying.'

"Now, now. You didn't let me finish. Your opponent will be me."

"What else, what else?" Naruto shouts.

I let out a dark laugh. "You don't want to know."

"Tell us!"

"Yeah, tell us sensei!"

"There is very low chance of you passing at all. Less than fifty percent of the graduates become genin."

"Then what was that test for?"

"Oh that? That was just seeing who could possibly become genin, nothing was certain. Meet me at the training grounds five am sharp. The rest of the details are on this paper." I say before teleporting to a nearby roof. Mesaal's snake took one of them and Mesaal stood up, still reading, and teleported in a swirl of lilies.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
70.5K 1.7K 47
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
65K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...
30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...