Set Ablaze

By sussky

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... More

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanksgiving Special!
Side Story!
Side Story pt2!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
New Years Special!
Chapter 32
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you all so much!
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

Coronavirus Update

1.1K 27 12
By sussky

Hello everyone, it's the me again.

I hope you're all well and safe with the outbreak of this virus. Just recently it came to my area and all the schools across my state are being canceled for two whole weeks.

I should have plenty of time to get "Set Ablaze" where I want it to be but before I even bother with that, I hope you all know the basics of how to protect yourself from the virus and what the common symptoms are.

For one, The virus's most common symptoms are, dry cough, high fevers and shortness of breath. If you're having these then PLEASE see a doctor immediately!

Secondly, protecting yourself can go as far as, washing your hands any chance you get or using hand sanitizer. Refrain from touching your face, that's mainly how it transfers. When you cough, cover it with your elbow.

Please if you are sick, don't leave your house or go to places where there are other people!!

Only if you're going to the doctor is when you should leave when you're sick. Even then, you should wear a face mask and still take the necessary measures to refrain from making others sick.

I hope you all are safe and out of harms way! Try to keep up with the news for any information about the virus and such.

I love you all, stay safe.

Nami aka Author-San

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
41K 885 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
189K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...
745K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...