||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

By 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)

1.6K 76 58
By 1319nimika

"Hahaha... Shravan please no... no.... pleaaaaaase..... Accha okay I am sorry I won't do it again. Now please don't.... aaaa...." Sumo was running looking backwards and laughing her heart out trying to escape from Shravan.

"Sumo stop. Come back. Listen, today no one can save you from me. Listen stop.. Sumo...." ,Shravan was running behind Sumo trying to catch her. Even he was laughing his hearts out. While running, Sumo was looking backward when she hit a stone and was about to fall when twi string arms held her from falling down. On a reflex she had closed her eyes, but when she didn't kiss the ground and instead of it felt a soft touch or better to say a soft kiss on her forehead she opened her eyes to look directly until the chocolate brown orbs. She knew her Shravan won't let her ever fall down.

She gave her 1000 watt smile and stood up slowly still in Shrvan's embrace and was immediately taken into a bone crushing hug by him.

Shr- Sumo, you are okay na? You didn't get hurt right? Show me.

Worry laced in his voice, Shravan was a panicking a lot. Sumo smiled looking at him. Shravan saw the smile and was surprised to see it as he was worrying too much and there she was giving him a toothy smile. He asked her the reason for smiling, to which she said," You know after mim and dad's death no one took care of me so much but today seeing you getting worried for me for such a petty issue, is really overwhelming for me. I never thought that one day somebody would love me so much and to this extent. That's why I was smiling feeling relieved that I wont be alone anymore."

Shr- You know what Sumo, I promise you today that you won't be alone ever again. I will always be with you. Always. Be it as a friend or as your life partner. So never ever think that you are alone. Okay.

They both were still standing in each other's embrace and looking into each other's eyes very deeply. That's when Shravan asked," Ummm.... by the way now that we are together and I won't be leaving you at any cost, can I get something as my gift?"

Sumo- Tell me what do you want? I will try to give you.

Shr- Only you can give that to me Sumo. Ummm..... I want a sweet kiss over here (pointing towards her lips and then his own ones).

Sumo was shocked and then she shied away and looked down not before smacking him on his chest.

Shr- Omg! I never knew that, my Sumo could blush so much. You know what, you are looking very cute while blushing.

Saying this he pulled her chin up to look into her hazelnut eyes.

Shr- Sumo, seriously I can't believe my eyes that you would blush this much. Accha okay now please say those three words that I am dying to hear since the last 12 years. Please Sumo.

Sumo- okay... but for that you have to close your eyes.

Shr- But....

Sumo- Please Shravan..... (while making a cute pout).

Shr- Okay fine. But please say it quickly. I can't wait anymore.

And he closed his eyes and heard,

"Tring...Tring....Tring...."

And that's when Shravan woke up and found himself sleeping while sitting on the stool near Sumo's bed. Finally he realised he was watching a dream, A sweet little dream, which brought a smile on his face after ages. A genuine one and the brightest. How badly he wished it to be true or better come true somehow. But then he suddenly remembered about the ringtone. It was his cellphone which had gone for the second time. Seeing the caller ID he decide to go out of the room to receive it so that Sumo won't be disturbed. But before going he pecked her forehead softly, caressed her cheeks for a while and then went out.

Shr- Hello.

Pushkar- Hello bhaiya. Is everything fine over there? There were a lot of missed calls from Sumo to each one of us? Is she alright?

Shr- Chhote... chhote... Chhote.... relax everything is under contol here. You tell me when are you all coming back?

Pushkar- We just returned some hours back and when I found the house empty, Bahadur kaka told me that all three of you haven't returned home yet. And Sumo was way to tensed while going out. What has happened Bhaiya? And wait... you said that everything is under control, right? What do you mean by that?

And then Shravan had to tell him everything except the truth about his father and chachi. He didn't want Pushkar and Kamini's relationship to go sour just like his own with his mom. Also he didn't want Pushkar to disrespect Ramnath as he was his teacher and there relation was really a sacred one. He didn't want to complicate his little brother's life just as his one. A sense of protectiveness towards Pushkar washed over him when Pushkar had asked for the details and thinking about the consequences if he came to know the truth. He knew whatever Kamini did wasn't right. But she did all of this just to safeguard her son' s future because she loved him a lot. And in Shravan's case, his own God, his very own father, whom he trusted so much hurt him the most in the name of love. So he decided to keep this two facts as a secret. But Pushkar too was a Malhotra lawyer. He had already found something fishy, when Shravan was fumbling while saying the word Papa as he had been hurt very badly by the same person and the hatred for him in his heart was way too much. So finally he told about the Ramnath part.

To say Pushkar was horrified would be an understatement. The person whom he referred to as God, had broken his bhaiya. That had hurt his bhaiya and that is why he wouldn't be giving him the same respect anymore. Though as a student he would respect him but as a son, no more. Later,he told Shravan that he and Preeti would inform everyone and go to the hospital soon so that Shravan gets a bit of rest. And then at the hospital, Shravan is thinking about how everything changed in just mere 24 hours and his life turned upside down, while, on the other hand, Pushkar was trying to cope up with the truth of Ramnath.

Later,
At the Hospital,

Pushkar and Preeti reached the hospital with the whole family only to witness a disheveled and broken Shravan sutting alone with his head between his palms.
Pushkar went towards him and kept a hand on his shoulder. Feeling a hand, Shravan opened his eyes to see his baby brother standing beside him. It was always like this. Whenever he was at a crossroad or in any grave situation, he always found Pushkar truly standing besides him. Shravan got up and hugged him tightly and finally let his emotions out. He was crying badly and Pushkar let him do that as he knew Shravan had to let it all out so that he could be at peace and finally be stable himself to take care of Sumo and handle the situation carefully with mmaturity.After sometime when he was stable he sat down on the bench an looked down.

Till now Pushkar hadn't uttered a single word. But then Preeti came forward and said,

" Shravan, I know what you are going through right now. You know what I always used to think that you are the only one in this whole damn world who understands and cares for my Di like no one else. But that day when I came to know the biggest truth of my Di's life, I was ashamed of myself to be called as a sister because I wasn't worth it. So many thing were going on in her life and there she masked everything for my happiness. She forgot to think about herself just so that the family who doesn't even care about her with a little bit of love stays happy. For my happiness she sacrificed her love. For the mere love of just TEN DAYS, she sacrificed her Love, of TEN YEARS. No one can ever become like my Di. But today I want you to know one thing. I am requesting to heal my Di. Please. She really loves you  a lot. Please don't break her heart. She is too weak. Just shows the world that she is strong. Please take care of her both as a friend and as a lover. Please."

With this being said, Preeti broke into tears. Shravan and every single soul present over there had tears in their eyes. Shravan got up and went towards the glass thr which he could see Sumo. He stood there for sometime and decided upon something. With a determined look on his face, he turned towards PreeKar and told a secret plan which they had to carry out once Sumo woke up. And the three went their way to surprise Sumo and give her all the happiness that she deserved.

After sometime,

Sumo woke up as the effect of the sedatives were off her body. She was feeling thirsty and seeing no one around she tried to get up to get water. But as the doctor had said, she was way to weak plus the the slight effects of sedatives were acting as a catalyst to her weakness. But when had Suman Tiwari urff our Sumo ever learnt to give up. So she tried to get up on her own, though she could have rung the bell beside her hand attached to the bed itself, and the nurses and the ward boys would have came running up. Yet the stubborn Sumo inside her wanted her to do such a small all by herself. 

As she tried to get up, she lost her balance as her hands couldn't support her body weight any longer and thus she was about to fall down when two pairs of hands held her tightly.

When she looked up she found three pairs of eyes looking at her with so much worries on their faces. Shravan was standing beside her bed and Preekar were holding her tightly preventing her from falling. They made her sit properly and made her drink the water. After that giving a stern look to Sumo, pushkar started,

Pushkar - Will you kindly tell us Mrs. Suman Malhotra what were you trying to do? (Sternly) Haan... Had we not reached in time, what would have happened? Can you imagine that? Sumo...(softly) why don't you just let go of this strong facade of yours for sometime? Do you know how worried we all were for you. And leave all of us.  At least you should have thought about Shravan Bhaiya. Do you even know what he is going through since yesterday all alone over here seeing the two most important persons of his life in this condition and on top of that he comes to know about the biggest truth of his life. Sumo... look please don't get me wrong. You know how much I care about you, right? So please Sumo tell me, where I went wrong that you didn't even share with me the biggest sorrow of you life. You have fight with bhaiya na? Then why didn't you tell me. I know I might not have listened to you at first. But you know me na, I would never judge you and would have tried to clear your misunderstandings and may be in that process I would have found the entire truth and you both at wouldn't have to sacrifice your love, nor both of you would have gone through this much pain. Plus that Aditya also couldn't have done anything at the first place. I know whatever I have said till now is all very easy to say and really very difficult to do but at least you  should have trusted your rakhi brother this much that he would never let you go through any pain all alone. Sumo I am your brother dammit. I vowed to protect you always. Why didn't you come to me even once?

At the end Pushkar was in tears and a had a guilty look on his face. Preeti did6sat any thing because she had nothing to say. She knew everything all along and yet chose to stay ignorant. It is true that she had tried once by threatening Sumo to break her marriage with Pushkar. But she could have tried more in some other ways. Or at least conveyed the message to Pushkar or Shravan. Ir better than that she could have tried to convince Nanaji to stop Sumo and Aditya's wedding. Instead she was enjoying it and plus on the wedding day was teasing Sumo regarding Aditya, though she knew about Sumo's inner turmoil. Even after coming to Malhotra Mansion after Shraman's Court Marriage she was way too busy in her own happy married life to even think about Sumo's miseries. Thus she chose to stay quiet.

But Sumo had sensed their guilt and thus decided to free them from it. She kept her hands on Pushkar.

Sumo- Look at me both of you. You said right that you are my brother and Preeti is my little sis, so it was my responsibility to keep you both away from the sadness. You know what, when I went to Tiwari Killa for the very firt6tine, it was my little Preeti who called me to play with her. She took the first step towards me to take me out of the darkness I was living in. So if she is the first ray of light in my dark world then how can I let darkness prevail in her life when I have the capability to enlighten it. So I did what I felt was right at that point of time. Plus, you both are going to get married after so many complications so it was normal for you both to forget the world and think about your future with each other and live the moments of your wedding. So stop feeling guilty and before being anything else, you both are my friends, so the FRIENDSHIP RULE is:-
       No Sorry and No Thankyou.
And you both better remember it. Now both of you give me your million dollar smile. Come on.

Finally they smiled. And seeing them smile Shravan too smiled. He was happy seeing that their certainly were sine people other than him who cared about Sumo as much as he did. After all what are friends for. So now the friendship session started. Preekar started playing ludi with her. They then made her eat the khichdi which she was denying. Even Shravan took part in all these fun moments.

He was happy to see his Sumo laughing so heartily at the cost of Pushkar. Shraman were stealing shy glances from each other in between, which didn't went unnoticed by our dear Pushkar. So how could he leave such a golden chance to tease his Bhaiya and Sister.

Pushkar - Bhaiya we won't mind if you both keep on staring at each other for a long time. Afterall you both are husband wife.( And he hi-fied with Preeti)

Listening to this Shraman blushed looking away. And they looked so cute.

Shravan- Shut up Chhotte. I think you are speaking too much these days. And remember if I open my mouth then you both won't be able to stand here.

Pushkar- Bhaiya don't say like this as if I am Dabboo and you are Sumo.

"And who wants to be like me? " came a voice from behind them. The four of them looked back only to see the whole Tiwari Clan standing at the door along with the Malhotras with a big smile on their face, and a satisfied one on Raghuvar Tiwari's face seeing the happy face of his grand daughters. It made his day. Today he was samn sure that his granddaughters were in right hands and he had no more worries and could go to God peacefully. Yet now he wanted to become selfish and live a few more years up witness the happy and content life of his Priya's Shadow, of his Suman. He was the one who had witnessed the breakdown of his granddaughter at different points of her life when she list her loved ones. He had seen her journey from being an innocent, sweet little girl to a troublemaker teenager to a mature, self made and strong lady. In all this she lost her entire childhood. She wasn't living the life for herself. But now seeing her this much happy, he wanted see her happy phase also where she got pampered and was treated like a princess. And he just knew that Sjravan was the one. He knew it ot from the starting itself but seeing them taking no initiative he decided to give an impetus by fixing her alliance with Aditya and that was his biggest mistake as he never knew that even after knowing that this all was just a drama to make Shraman realize there mistake he went ahead to molest Sumo. How could he even dare to do that. Had Shravan not been there, then....
Well he doesn't want to even think about that. He was very much disappointed and that is why he didn't stop Shravan when he was beating that Aditya black and blue. But then he decided to intervene when he saw that Shravan was taking the law into his hands and that the punishment was enough for him. Seeing his possessiveness for Sumo tgat day, he was sure that the day wasn't very far away when ShraMan would be together forever. And seeing them taking the first step over here was making his heart fill with pride. Today he got the assurance from The Almighty that

         SHRAMAN IS TOGETHER,  
     FOREVER,ALWAYS,HAMESHA.

************************************
Hello guys, I know am damn late. But actually I can't use my phone for long time as I have regular headaches. Si whenever u get time, I update it. But I promise that I won't ever leave this book incomplete, because I I know how it feels when you are reading a story and it remains incomplete. Si no worries about that.

And ya, i forgot to say please every single person our there who us reading this please take care of yourself and follow the norms of what out doctors and government are saying. It is for our betterment only. Once everything is under control we can enjoy outside to the fullest. But we don't stay alive only, then how will we all enjoy. Please don't take this lockdown lightly and beware of Corina. I wish the best for everyone and pray to God to keep everyone safe and healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 332 61
Despite being surrounded by fitnah, her hijab is her cover. Due to her family troubles and the sacrifices her mother made after her father abandoned...
376K 21.7K 48
Cover Credits, to the lovely @kathreen_styles. [Highest ranking, Spiritual #7 as on August 08th 2016.] ✺...
3.1M 116K 38
Ana slowly moved her eyes down to check what she was wearing. At first she couldn't recognize the furry dress covering her chest, but was amazed how...
188K 15.3K 58
" And warn them of the day of intense regret, when the matter shall have been decided; and they are (now) in negligence and they do not believe." - Q...