Lexy Andrews

By Rosie-Jane-Murphy

What if Archie Andrews had a sister? What if she was loud and adventurous and knew exactly how to get on Arch... More

A Kiss Before Dying
Nighthawks
The Watcher In The Woods
The Town That Dreaded Sundown
When A Stranger Calls
Death Proof
House Of The Devil
Silent Night, Deadly Night
The Blackboard Jungle
The Wrestler
The Wicked And The Divine
The Hills Have Eyes (Part 1)
The Hills Have Eyes (Part 2)
There Will Be Blood
Primary Colors
The Noose Tightens
Prisoners
Shadow Of A Doubt
Judgement Night
Brave New World
Lexy Andrews
Labor Day
Fortune And Men's Eyes
As Above, So Below; Part 1
As Above, So Below; Part 2
As Above, So Below; Part 3
The Great Escape
Manhunter
The Man In Black
The Outbreak
No Exit
The Stranger
The Red Dahlia
Requiem For A Welterweight
Fire Walk With Me; Part 1
Fire Walk With Me; Part 2
American Dreams
American Dreams; Part 2
Big Fun
The Raid
Jawbreaker
Fear The Reaper
Prom Night
The Dark Secret of Harvest House
Survive the Night
Fast Times at Riverdale High

A Night To Remember

10.4K 226 93
By Rosie-Jane-Murphy

It was finally the week of Riverdale High's annual musical. This year, Kevin was directing Carrie. Lexy felt the choice was a bit weird and morbid but she didn't get a say. She was just assistant-assistant director and head costume designer. She was supposed to be assistant director but she handed that title to Fangs in order to get him and Kevin closer together. As well as assistant directing and costume designing, because Jughead was on documentary duty and Toni was part of the ensemble, Lexy was left to photography duty.

"How are you not part of the ensemble?" Sweetpea asked Lexy as they walked hand in hand down the empty hallway of Riverdale High.

"Maybe because I'm not a singer?" She replied.

"Liar! I've heard you sing before!"

"When?"

"The musical movie marathon in Fangs's trailer. You were singing the entire time."

"That wasn't singing, I was joking."

"Then I'd love to hear you when your trying."

"Trust me, you wouldn't." She laughed.

"So, have you told your dad about becoming a Serpent yet?"

"No..."

"Lexy Andrews, are you ashamed of us?" He asked, mock offended.

"Oh you shut up! You know I'm not but with everything going on between Archie and my dad right now, I think it's bad timing." She tried to give him a playful shove but he grabbed her two wrists before she could.

"Too slow, Princess."

He pushed her back into the lockers and leaned down, his face just centimetres away from hers. Lexy closed her eyes and puckered her lips before ducking and escaping Sweetpea's hold. She jumped on his back.

"Nope, you're too slow." She whispered seductively, and planted a quick peck on his cheek.

Sweetpea sighed and continued down the hallway with Lexy on his back.

"So speaking of telling people things. When are we gonna tell Toni, Fangs and... well everyone about us?" She asked.

Almost on cue, Toni and Fangs rounded the corner and immediately stopped their conversation to look at Sweetpea and Lexy in a piggyback position.

"I think they already know." Sweetpea said.

"Oh my God!" Fangs yelled.

"You two are a thing!" Toni added.

"Shhhhh, keep it down!" Lexy laughed.

"Oh you know us better than that, Lexy Andrews. We are totally telling everyone!" Fangs and Toni took off down the hallway and into the theatre to reveal to everyone the new couple of Riverdale High.

"Ok, well I guess that's one less thing for us to worry about." Lexy laughed.

"Yeah, they're the worst gossips I know. Like the real housewives."

Sweetpea walked around the corner with Lexy still on his back. They saw Archie and Veronica leaning against the lockers. They had obviously been kissing. Archie looked over his shoulder at his sister. She got off Sweetpea's back and took his hand.

"Let's go." She led him quickly down the hallway.

"Wait Lexy, I know you're mad-" Archie followed her down the hallway and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Did you really think I wouldn't see that stupid bribe from Hiram Lodge that you've been driving around in?" Lexy asked.

"Lex, I didn't ask for the car-"

"I don't care."

Those three words hurt Archie more than Lexy would ever know. That she didn't care. She had always cared about him, and now she was just gone. Lexy turned around and left the school with Sweetpea.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Of course I am. It's just Archie." She tried to laugh it off.

"Well I know what will make you feel better." Sweetpea grinned.

"What's that?"

***

"Owww! I don't think it's supposed to hurt this much!" Lexy complained as she leaned her elbows on Sweetpea's kitchen table.

"It's a tattoo, Princess, not a pedicure. It always hurts this much." Sweetpea laughed.

"Are you even qualified to do this? I mean, you're a full time student, you do jobs for Fp and you annoy me 24/7. Where do you find the time to become a tattoo artist?"

"You know, I don't think it's a smart idea to insult the guy who has the power to put a permanent tattoo of anything he wants on your back right now, do you?"

"Oh I swear to God if you put anything on me other than a snake I will- ow, ow!" Lexy moaned as pain shot through her back again.

"That's better. Nice and quiet. You know you're really a piece of work sometimes."

"You're an asshole."

"I know that's not you talking, it's the pain. And even if I am an asshole, I'm an asshole that you love."

"What makes you think that?" Lexy teased.

"The fact that you can't keep your lips to yourself."

"Oh please. I know I can't see your face but don't think that I can't feel your eyes drilling a hole in my ass right now."

"Cocky, cocky, cocky."

"Are you saying I'm wrong?"

"Nope. But there's nothing you can do about it."

"Aren't you done already you perv?"

"You know, I can't tell you how much I enjoy these little fights of ours. Yes, just two more seconds and you're an official Serpent."He finished off the snakes tongue and clapped his hands together. "Alright, you're done!"

Lexy squealed and immediately went to the bathroom. She turned around and looked at the snake printed on her lower back. She gasped.

"I love it. It's awesome."

"It is some of my best work. You got very lucky. This could've been disastrous." Sweetpea said, leaning against the doorway.

"Sweetpea!"

"I'm kidding! I would've never touched you with that needle if I didn't know what I was doing." He stood in front of her and traced his finger lightly over the serpent on her back. "Now remember, you can't get it wet for 24 hours and it might be a little tender at first so just go easy on yourself."

He planted a soft kiss on her nose.

"Yeah, I'm the one who can't keep my lips to myself." Lexy smirked.

"I think maybe that Serpent tattoo has a power over me."

"Hm, all the better for me."

She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him, her hands tangling through his hair.

"Making out with me in a bathroom? Classy as always, Princess." Sweetpea laughed.

"You want me to stop?"

Sweetpea grabbed her legs and placed her top of the sink, standing between her inner thighs.

"I dare you." He whispered.

The two grinned for a split second before devouring each other in Sweetpea's trailer bathroom.

***

"Lexy! You were wrong. You said that if I was assistant director to Kevin, that he would like me more." Fangs said, taking a seat next to Lexy in the theatre and handing her a cup of coffee.

"And?" She asked.

"And I think he hates me even more... if that's even possible."

"Oh Fangs don't be so dramatic. He's just playing hard to get. I've know Kevin since he was eight. Trust me."

"You know, you saying 'trust me' doesn't provide all that much comfort to me."

"Ouch. Well I apologize for trying to set you up. I promise I won't do it again."

"Now, now Lexy, lets not be so testy." Fangs tried to sweeten her up. "What should I do?"

"Give this to him instead of me." Lexy handed him the coffee.

"Thanks Lex, you're a real pal." Fangs said standing up and walking away.

"No problem, Shaggy. Go get Velma."

"Velma? Shaggy and Velma weren't a thing."

"They should've been!"

"Truth!"

"Lexy, how about for a few minutes you actually pretend that you're the photographer of this show?" Jughead called to her from the stage.

Lexy rolled her eyes and stood up.

"And how about you actually film people rather than the floor for this documentary?" She gestured towards Jughead's video camera he held facing the ground.

Jughead rolled his eyes but laughed, causing Lexy to do the same. She walked up the steps of the stage with her camera.

"Josie, Toni, act natural, I'm doing action shots." Lexy said.

The two girls immediately began striking poses and smiling for the camera.

"I said act natural!" She repeated.

"Women." Moose Mason sighed jokingly in the corner.

Lexy took her coin out of her pocket and flicked at Moose's head. He flinched but laughed it off. Just then, Midge came walking out from the wings wearing her new Carrie White costume.

"Lexy, I love it! You did awesome." Midge said.

"Midgy, you look adorable." Lexy gushed.

"It's all thanks to you."

"Oh don't make me blush. Smile for the camera."

***

Lexy peeked through the curtains to see the school theatre full to the brim with people. She continued to look around until she saw Sweetpea enter through the doors. She quickly slipped through the curtains and jumped off the stage, running down the aisle to meet him.

"Hey! Are you excited?" She asked giving him a hug.

"I surprisingly am, for a school production. Come on let's sit down, it's gonna start soon." He said taking her hand and leading her to their seats. He put his arm over her shoulders and she leaned into him. "You look gorgeous, by the way."

"Thank you." Lexy held his hand that was on her shoulder. "Oh, it's starting!"

The lights went down and the show began.

***

The show had been going amazing so far. Everyone was remembering their lines, the sets were moving smoothly, the choreography looked great and Lexy had to say that she thought she did a great job with the costumes. They were currently watching Alice Cooper's solo.

"I'm gonna go get a picture of this." Lexy whispered to Sweetpea, before standing up and walking into the aisle.

She raised her camera to her face as the set raised. She quickly snapped a picture without even thinking... but then she realized what the picture was of. Midge Klump, covered in blood, stuck to the set with knives and scissors stuck through her wrists and stomach. 'I am back from the dead. All those who escaped me before will die -B.H' was written in her blood on the backdrop. Lexy dropped her camera and stared at the stage, her mouth agape.

"Somebody help her. For God's sake, help her!" Cheryl screamed from the front row.

Alice turned around and let out a banshee-like scream. That was when the theatre erupted in chaos. Everyone began running and screaming, trying to desperately get themselves out of the school. People pushed through Lexy, but she remained frozen staring at her friend on stage. She suddenly had a rush of adrenaline and began to shove through the crowd trying to get to the stage until she felt someone grab her shoulders and spin her around.

"Lexy! Come on, we need to get out of here!" Sweetpea yelled over the noise.

"No, I can't!" Lexy said still making her way to the stage.

"Princess, it's too dangerous!" He wrapped his arms around her body and lifted her into the air.

"Let me go, Sweetpea!"

She flailed her legs around but it was no use, Sweetpea was too strong. She eventually stopped struggling and made her body go limp, causing her to slip through his arms and out of his grip.

Lexy turned around to face him with pleading eyes.

"Somebody has to help." She whispered.

And with that she shoved him backwards and took off running again. She made it all the way to the stage.

"Midge it's ok! I'm gonna help you!" She said.

She removed the knives that were pinning Midge to the backdrop, causing her body to fall to the floor. Lexy looked for a pulse. When she couldn't find one, she put her ear to Midge's chest.

"Midge wake up! Come on, wake up!" She screamed, shaking her shoulders.

She ripped the sleeve off her dress and covered Midges bleeding stomach. She then took her phone out of her bag.

"I- I need and a-ambulance... R-Riverdale High... Right now it's an emergency, my friend she..." Lexy trailed off and dropped her phone to the ground.

She then leaned over and lay her body on Midge's. She didn't cry. She never cried. Although Lexy was sweet, she was tough. She didn't want people to see her vulnerable. Especially not when the Black Hood could be watching.

"I love you, Midgy. Please don't go..." She whimpered.

Although in Lexy's heart, she knew that this was already over. There was no saving Midge now, no matter how much she wanted to. That was her last goodbye to her childhood friend. She was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 8.4K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
70.7K 1.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...
337K 4.3K 32
"Whose that?" Veronica asked pointing to the girl in a leather Serpent Jacket. "That's Natalie. The Serpent Princess" Joaquin Answered. "She's FP's...
23.7K 373 24
*completed* It's a story which shows how strong true love is..... It's so strong your willing to lose yourself to it. So basically, Betty got reject...