Bradga Short Stories

By alwayshighonyou

I'd like to mention that none of this happened in real life. I respect Bradley and Gaga's relationships and... More

Disclaimer or something
Baby
"that's a stripper name"
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Bang Bang
Dinner Time (mild smut)
break up, make up
strictly business (mature)
1998 [1] (mature)
Publicity
The Fall Of Enigma Popstar (mild smut)
1998 [2]
News Time
Highway Unicorn (mature)
The heart wants what it wants
New Piggy
Shower (mature)
"I always get what I want"
mutual friends
Tomato Sauce
Chemistry (TW; abuse, rape) [1]
Chemistry [2]
You & I (mature) [mention of rape]
Robot Man [1]
Robot Man [2]
Robot Man [3] (TW; mention of suicide)
Gummy Bears [1]
Gummy Bears [2]
Daddys Girl
high school sweetheart [1]
high school sweetheart [2]
Winter Things
Fireworks
music to my eyes
Barnes & Nobles
Rumor has it
Mini Gaga
you have no idea, huh?
are we pregnant?!
Pop Up (mature)
his apartment
Blind Date [1]
Blind Date [2]
Off Set (mild smut)
Sexxx Dreams (mature)
Cheat on me (mature)
Blind Date [3] (mature)
flare up (mature)
Mr. Cooper (mature)
My Girls
1998 [3]
Princess Die [TW]
Ride Pony (mature)
After [1/5] (TW; mention of addiction and suicide)
After [2/5] (TW; addiction, suicide)
After [3/5] (TW; addiction, attempted suicide)
After [4/5] (TW; mentions of addiction & suicide)
After [5/5] (TW; mentions of addiction and suicide)
After [Epilogue]
Off Set (mild smut) [2]
Off Set (mature) [3]
Off Set (mature) [4]
Flirt (mature)
Daddy's Party (mature)
Library (mature)
Practice (mature)
Raising Ava [1]
Exclusive (mature)
Grammys 2.0 (mature)
Raising Ava [2]
Stupid love (mature)
First time (mature)
Raising Ava [3]
Stupid love [2] (mature)
Family gathering (mature)
"It burns!"
best friends brother [1]
best friends brother [2]
best friends brother [3]
best friends brother [4]
best friends brother [5] (mature)
best friends brother [6]
best friends brother [7]
best friends brother [8] (mature)
best friends brother [9]
Dr. Styles (mature)
little runaway [1]
little runaway [2]
toys (mature)
little runaway [3]
little runaway [4]
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!
little runaway [5] (mature)
little runaway [6] (mature but not really)
NEW BOOK(S); DELAYS; ETC...
Join us (mature)
First time (mature) [2]
New Book - Wild Ride!
I was hacked...
things are happening 👀
bff
NEW book is up now :)
wedding bells (mature)
Can't get you out (mature)
Thunder
sneaking around (mature)
getaway (mature)
Quarantine
Joanne Trattoria [1]
Guys my age [1]
Guys my age [2] (mature)
Waited for you (mature)
New book - Cooper's Childrens Home
Easter Bunny (mature)
late night waffles (mature)
babygirl (mature)
VERY IMPORTANT!!
bloody hell (mature)
more than friends
It's you (mature)
it's real 1/2
it's real 2/2 (mature)
NEW BOOK!
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams (mature)
surprises
please, don't leave me
New Guy 1/?
New Guy 2/?
New Guy 3/?
Oops (mature)
hey!

fair play (mature)

1.4K 39 34
By alwayshighonyou

(AU in an alternate universe where neither Bradley nor Stefani are in relationships when they meet)

"I can't believe you're not an actual singer. And you really didn't take any lessons?" Stefani asked for about the 30th time since Bradley and her stopped singing a rendition of Midnight Special by her piano.

Bradley pushed his hands into the pockets of his Armani jeans and shrugged with a chuckle. "No. I'm not that good." He mumbled, a bit flustered. Being inside of Lady Gaga's home was already overwhelming enough, but he never expected to get along with her this well, neither did he think she'd enjoy his singing this much. He was truly flattered.

"You're great! I know what I'm talking about and a good voice doesn't just happen. You're born with it. And you, my dear, were definitely born with it." Stefani stopped in front of him to gently poke his chest to get her point across. She smiled up into his ocean blue eyes and tilted her head to the side when all he did was hold his breath and look down at her with his lips slightly parted in awe. Her beauty was something he'd never truly experienced like this and she left him completely speechless most of the time he'd been inside of her Malibu home. "What?" Stefani asked with a giggle leaving her mouth.

"Nothing. I just can't believe you're the same Lady Gaga I've seen on television before." He said, honestly. "I'd expected... lots of unnecessary bling, makeup, wigs, the smell of strong perfume and a full house with the phones ringing non stop and someone sewing a dress directly onto your body, but this is nothing like that." He grinned at his detailed description, making her laugh. It was the most beautiful sound she could've ever made.

"They're all just hiding. I'll be in my wig in a second if you want that." She rose a brow at him with a side grin.

"No. I very much prefer the silent house and I'm not sure if it's crossing any boundaries, but I think you're a lot more beautiful without any wigs or makeup on." He admitted and shot her a toothy smile, making her insides flutter.

She'd of course seen many of his movies and admired his talent before but meeting him, the real him, without him playing a role and her showing him her most vulnerable side as well wasn't anything like she thought it would be. He was handsome, even more so up close than on screen and god, was he charming. It seemed to come to him so effortlessly and she didn't know if it was just the way he was or if it had anything to do with herself. She'd thought about putting on an act for him, show him the Lady Gaga special, costumes and all but for some reason the second she'd imagined the scene in front of her eyes, she'd already thrown the idea back out of the window and told her team to stay home, cancelled all meetings that afternoon and evening and chose the most boring clothes out of her entire collection. Even now, she didn't regret her decision. She felt free and oddly comfortable in his presence. It was almost as if this was what it was meant to be and feel like.

"You're actually not crossing any boundaries. You're a lot more handsome in real life than you are on television yourself. I like the button down shirt. Is it Dolce&Gabbana?" She asked, gently tracing the collar of his shirt with her fingers, close to his skin. He shuddered for a second and then nodded.

"Thank you and yes. My mother got me it when she was in Italy." He told her, watching her eyes glow in wonder.

"Italy?" She asked, with wide green eyes, her fingertips still on his shirt, while she looked up at him. She was a lot shorter than him but the difference in their height didn't seem ridiculous, they just fit.

"Yes, she was visiting family. Why?" He furrowed his brows in confusion at her sudden interest in the country.

"My family is Italian. I haven't been there in a while. I miss it." She drifted off into memories for a second before Bradley's voice snapped her back to reality.

"You're italian too? No wonder we get along so well." He chuckled, watching Stefani pull her hand away eventually. She blushed a little and Bradley caught sight of it before she turned to walk into the kitchen.

"I'm hungry. Are you hungry? I'm starving." She rambled, tiptoeing around the kitchen to reach for some plates inside of the wooden cabinets.

"Food sounds nice." Bradley simply said, helping her grab the plates. His chest made contact with her back and she flinched, let the plates slip and let out a small shriek when Bradley caught them instead. They both stayed still for a moment as they were close to each other, Bradley's arm almost circling around her body with the plates in his hand. "You should invest in lower cabinets." He chuckled before he pulled away, placing the plates on the dinner table. Stefani let out a quiet huff before she pulled out some pasta from the fridge.

"I'm usually not that clumsy." She stated, placing the food in the microwave.

"Do I make the fearless Lady Gaga nervous?" Bradley smirked, watching her back tense shortly. Gotcha.

"No." She turned with rosy cheeks, glared at him and dramatically rolled her eyes. "I really thought the fame didn't get to your head, Cooper." She faked disappointment.

Bradley chuckled and joined her at the dinner table when the food was placed on it. "Oh, the fame definitely got to me. I'm obviously superior to most men."

Stefani giggled and rolled her pasta up on a fork, placing some into her mouth. Bradley couldn't help but stare at how she closed her lips around the fork and slowly swallowed each bite. How did she manage to make such an innocent thing seem so enchanting and inviting to him?

"Eat, before the food gets cold." She teased when she noticed him staring. Bradley narrowed his eyes at her playfulness and started eating as well.

"Did you make this yourself?" He asked after the first bite.

She nodded. "It's my grandmas recipe."

"It's really good. Is there anything you can't do?" He asked in disbelief. There was no way this woman was real. She couldn't be. He was dreaming and would wake up any second, yeah, that's what it would be.

"Fly a plane." She said, making Bradley chuckle.

••••

"The only thing I'm nervous about is the first scene we'll shoot if all works well. I've read the script you've sent me." Stefani said, leaning back on the couch. "I've filmed sex scenes before but they weren't supposed to look as realistic."

The thought about getting this close to Bradley made her feel something inside that she wasn't quite sure she'd survive a higher dosage of. Him looking extra attractive that day didn't help much either.

"You've filmed sex scenes before?" He asked, raising a brow when she turned her head to look at him.

"Don't tell me you've offered me the leading role in your first movie without even knowing I can act." She asked, disbelief lathering her voice. When she noticed Bradley's clueless expression she sat up straight. "I didn't win a Golden Globe for you to disrespect me like this, Cooper." She pointed a finger at him before turning on her large television.

"American Horror Story? I never knew you played a part." He asked when she clicked on the play button.

"I played the main villain, you could say." She smirked. "I have a bloody orgy with three people." She simply stated, making Bradley's eyes snap to the screen immediately.

He could barely tear his eyes off of the screen, let alone breathe properly as he watched Stefani's character grind into a guy and make out with him all while being dressed in nothing but a glittery thong and matching nipple patches. When the scene was over he knew he was screwed. He couldn't even try to hide how hard he was by the end of it when he already felt Stefani's eyes on his pants.

"Even if I tried to hide how turned on I am right now you'd notice." He mumbled, finally looking at her. "It's not fair that you can see the way I react to you, but I can't know what this is doing to you."

Stefani sucked her bottom lip into her mouth with a gasp and let her eyes wander up his body to land on his face. She couldn't believe she'd turned him on so much, but also that he was so openly admitting it to her. Without giving it a second thought she grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach, placing hers on top of it, before she sat up and on her legs in front of him, spreading her legs a little. Bradley swallowed once, waiting for what was about to happen.

Stefani's chest rose and fell at a faster pace. "Then feel me." She said in a much raspier voice, lathered in pure pleasure before she guided his hand into her pants, past her panties and only stopped when his fingers finally met her wet spot.

Bradley let out a quiet hiss at the feeling of her, warm and wet for him. He didn't move for a moment and simply memorized the way she felt before he started to rub her sensitive clit with his fingers. He dared to look up at her face and when he found her eyes she let out a soft moan. Her fingers laced themselves through his and guided him. "It's safe to say I'm turned on as well, don't you think?" She asked.

Bradley nodded once before one of his fingers easily slid into her opening, making her squirm on the couch in front of him. "God, this is the hottest thing I've ever experienced. You're the hottest woman I've ever met." He said, adding a second finger into her.

She pulled her own hand away and quickly unbuttoned his pants before she swiftly pushed her hand into his pants and grabbed him, hard and soaked in pre-cum for her already. He fastened the pace of his fingers when she started rubbing him up and down, circling her wrist every once in a while, making her rock into his hand a little. "Yes, right there." She cried out when she felt herself close in around his long fingers.

"Fuck, are you gonna cum for me?" Bradley asked, his free hand brushing some hair out of her face. She nodded, moaned and grabbed the hand that was on her cheek now, keeping it in place.

"Please." She whined, rubbing him faster.

"What do you need?" Bradley asked, adding a third finger.

She gasped and threw her head back a little while Bradley's fingers found her hair, grabbing it to keep her in place. "Please, make me cum." She let out soft pleas and moans while his thumb started drawing circles over her clit and with one last pump of his fingers and another twist of her wrist they both came in a mess of moans and grunts.

"Fuck." Bradley said, making her giggle breathlessly.

"Yeah, fuck." She agreed, tucking him back into his pants. He pulled his own hand out of her panties and gently placed one of his fingers on her lips. She immediately opened her mouth and sucked it clean, while staring right into his glossy eyes. He let out a pleased huff before licking his other fingers clean.

"Can't wait until I get to really taste you next time." He smirked, watching her blush.

"Who said there'll be a next time?" She teased, nudging his shoulder when they both got up to walk to the front door. Bradley turned around to push her up against his chest, his hand slowly moving down her back and when he reached it he harshly grabbed one of her asscheeks into his hand. Stefani gasped once and moaned, giving him all the approval he needed for his next move. His lips quickly found hers in a heated kiss and when they pulled away, breathless and with swollen lips he grinned down at her.

"I don't think you'd complain if there was a second time." He simply said, leaving her behind in her home as he walked out towards his car.

She shut the door behind him and pressed her forehead against it, smiling and biting down on her bottom lip. She couldn't believe she'd done that. She wasn't usually this straight forward, especially not with men she'd just met but Bradley brought out a side in her she was more than eager to explore.

Do you want more parts of this? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 125 6
This is a slightly different story that will have about 5 chapters. A recent story made me think of an old book. It was unfortunately deleted a few y...
12.7K 420 7
Had he waited for too long? Will photos of Stefani with a new man finally force Bradley to confront his feelings or is it too late?
3.7K 403 21
Bradga Fanfic - AU Universe
44.2K 1K 50
Bradley + Gaga. Suggested fanfic!