Kamen Rider X My Hero Academi...

By Me-Gagu-Re

A middle schooler named Badoraku Xiong is a fan of the Japanese show Kamen Rider and My Hero Academia. For un... More

Chapter 1: Kamen Rider in the World of My Hero Academia?
Chapter 2: The Beginning of U.A.
Chapter 3: Combat Training From the Climax, Bakugo Vs. Midoriya
Chapter 5: The Attack of USJ Part 1
Chapter 6: The Attack of USJ Part 2
Chapter 7: The Attack of USJ Part 3
Chapter 8: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 1: Obstacle Race
Chapter 9: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 2: The Banana Knight's Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 3: Crocodile in the Tournament
Chapter 11: Uraraka vs. Bakugo & Midoriya vs. Todoroki
Chapter 12: The Winner of the Sports Festival is...
Chapter 13: Kamen Rider Heiwa Is My Name!
Chapter 14: The Final Exams
Chapter 15: Shocking News
Chapter 16: Trip to Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Attack of Summer Camp Part 1
Chapter 18: Attack on Summer Camp Part 2
Announcement

Chapter 4: Den-O Vs. Team J

6.8K 61 39
By Me-Gagu-Re

Last time, Bakugo and Midoriya were fighting, but Midoriya used his power to break the concrete floors above, and Uraraka touched the bomb.

Bakugo: From the start, you were...

Midoriya: I wasn't... going to use it... Because I can't use it... Because my body can't handle the impact... Aizawa-sensei said so, too... But... this was all... I could think of...

Bakugo was shocked, and Midoriya passed out from the injury and impact.

(The Monitor Room)

The class were surprised of what Midoriya did.

Kaminari: What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground...

Tokoyami: They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?

Asui: This is training though.

(The Building)

All Might was there and had a robot to carry the wounded Midoriya.

Robot: To the nurse's office.

Robot: *English* I know.

Bakugo was frozen still about what happened and was breathing so hard.

All Might: Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning your experiences is a part of life.

(Kamen Rider Den-O Opening)

Team A and Team D were in the monitor room to see the results.

All Might: Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!

Asui: It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?

All Might: Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?

Yaoyorozu: Yes, All Might-sensei. That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted in his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as All Might-sensei said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the range he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka... She let her guard down mid battle, and her final Attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mãché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack.

Iida was surprised with joy within him.

Yaoyorozu: The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were basically breaking the rules.

Den-O/All Might: (S-She said more than I expected.)

Den-O: (That's too much! No wonder why you are one of the smartest students ever.)

All Might: W-Well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!

Yaoyorozu: We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes.

Everyone were surprised of Yaoyorozu's words.

All Might: All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle the training after thinking about what we just talked about.

Class 1-A: Yes, sir!

All Might: Match two! Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!

(Battle Building B)

All Might: Match two! Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!

Hagakure: Ojiro. I'm going to get serious. I'll take off my gloves and boots, too!

Ojiro: O-Okay...

Hagakure: Ah. You can't look, okay?

Ojiro: I can't see you if I tried.

(The Monitor Room)

All Might: Now, let's start the second indoor person to person combat training match!

(Back to Building B)

The tall student with six arms is using his Quirk to listen to the sounds. Then, his hand turned into a mouth to talk to the other student who has white hair on his right and the red hair on his left, but covered by his ice.

Shoji: One in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor. They're barefoot... The invisible one is coming to ambush and capture us, huh?

Todoroki: Go outside. It's dangerous. I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle...

He set his hand on a wall and began covering the entire building with ice.

Todoroki: ... but that does not matter to me.

The tall student exit the building.

(Team I's POV)

Hagakure: Owww... My feet!

Ojiro: Th-This Quirk is...

The two students were frozen and can't move at all. Then, the half and half student entered the room where the bomb is secured. The student with the big tail is in a fighting stance.

Todoroki: You can move if you want, but the skin on your feet will come off, so you won't be able to fight your best.

He just walked past the frozen students and focused his objective on the bomb.

(The Monitor Room)

The class were shivering because of the coldness.

All Might: He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy.

Kirishima: He's so strong!

Den-O: Indeed, he is.

Bakugo was all the way at the back and was frozen in fear.

(Back to the Battle)

The iced-student touched the bomb.

All Might: Hero team wins!

The student melt the ice down with his right hand, which is fire.

Ojiro: Heat?

Hagakure: It's-It's-It's hot!

Todoroki: Sorry. The difference in our ability was too great.

(The Monitor Room)

Sato: W-Wow!

Kaminari: What's up with that Quirk?

Asui: As expected of someone who got in through recommendations.

All Might: All right, everyone gather round for a review of the second match. Next, we will begin the third match!

Class 1-A: Yes, sir!

The next match was Team J and Team H. Then, the next match was Team C and Team G, next was Team F against Team E. Last but not least, it was Badoraku against Team J.

All Might: All right, the last match of the day is Team J vs. Team K! Are you sure you will be okay, Young Badoraku?

Den-O: I will be okay, no worries.

All Might: All right.

Kirishima: Sensei, should we be the villains again or will he be the villain?

All Might: Hm.

(Building D)

Den-O: Welp, guess I'm the hero, then.

Den-O enters inside the building waking his way to each floors.

(Team J's POV)

Sero: I can't wait to fight him.

Kirishima: Well, we don't know much about his Quirk, so let's be cautious.

Sero: Yeah, you're probably right. He might know about our defense, since the rest were watching us.

Kirishima: I just hope that this strategy works like last time.

(Back to Badoraku)

Den-O: Come on, where's the bomb? I've been searching for quite a long time.

Den-O enter mostly in every room opened to find the nuclear bomb, but they were empty. He kept on walking stairs to stairs to halls and halls, and rooms to rooms. It has been about 7 minutes and finally, he reached his destination to the nuclear weapon to see the two students guarding it, and there were lots of tapes around the room as their defense.

Kirishima: You finally showed up.

Den-O: Took me a while to find the weapon, now it's time to get the bomb.

Sero: You have to get through us, if you can.

Den-O: I've been watching from the monitor office, so I could get through that.

Den-O pulls out parts of the DenGasher and form it into a sword.

(Ore Sanjo)

Den-O: Let me tell you guys this... I start at the climax!

Kirishima: Was that a battle phrase? And is that a sword?

Den-O: Obviously, but don't worry. I used my power to modify this weapon, so it isn't as sharp as you guys think like a normal sword, it won't cut your limbs off, it won't kill you, but it does still hurt. Now let's start, I don't wanna keeping waiting.

All Might: Young Badoraku, is that a sword you're holding?

Den-O: Yes. Like I told those two, it won't kill them or cut their limbs off

All Might: Good! If it was sharp, then I might have to stop you.

Den-O: Got it.

The student with a costume that resembles structures of a tape shot his tape at Den-O, but he slashed the tape.

Sero: I thought you said it isn't that sharp!

Den-O: Well, only for objects.

He charged at the two student and kept on slashing every tape shot at him, and the tapes that are used as defense. The student with rock-like powers used his sharpened fingers as weapons and clashed with Den-O's sword.

Den-O: So you can use your fingers as weapons? You are interesting, Kirishima.

Kirishima: I think I'm the one that is going to stop you the most. Also, it is just the second day of school. How do you know me already?

Den-O: Because I keep track on each of your name.

Den-O and the rock student kept on clashing each other for several times.

(The Monitor Room)

Kaminari: These two are going at it.

Sato: I think the one in the suit of armor is strong.

Kaminari: Why does he always transform in those suits? Is that supposed to be a Quirk or something?

Uraraka: Bado, you can do it!

(Back to the Battle)

Den-O: You sure are strong.

Kirishima: I think you should surrender, you are outnumbered.

Sero: I think it was a bad idea to combat us.

Den-O: That's what you guys think.

This confused the two students as they saw Den-O pulled out a pass and pressed the yellow button on his buckle. He scans and swipes the pass on the buckle.

AXE FORM!

The armor parts flew off of the suit and rearranged itself with yellow armor parts, and a horn-like visor on his eyes. He changed into Den-O's Axe Form.

The two students and the other classes watching were surprised of his new form.

Kaminari: Cool! He changed forms!

(Back to the Battle)

Kirishima: You changed!

Den-O: My strength has made you cry! Wipe your tears with these!

He somehow got a small stack of papers and threw it at them. Then, the student with a rock-like Quirk began crying out a small tear from his right eye. The rest were so confused about where and how he got those papers from.

Kirishima: So manly.

He actually grabbed one and wiped his tear. Then, Den-O slowly walked towards them and the tape-like student shot his tape again at Den-O and managed to wrapped him up, but Den-O used his new power to break the tape apart with powerful strength.

Sero: What?!

Den-O rearranged the DenGasher and changed it into an axe.

The rock-like student changed his focus back to Den-O and punched him in the face, but he didn't flinched.

Kirishima: What?!

Den-O gave him a punch too which knocks the student back to his partner.

Den-O: I need to hurry up, but this form slows my mobility. (Wait, I can just tie them up.)

Sero: Are you okay?

Kirishima: Yeah. Jeez, that was one powerful punch he gave me there.

Just before they were about to get up, Den-O pinned both of them down on the ground and tie both of their hands with the capture tape.

(Battle Music Ends)

All Might: Hero team wins!

Kirishima: Oh, man!

Sero: Looks like we lost.

Den-O: Get up, you two.

Den-O gave them his hands and they accepted it.

Den-O: Even though you both lost, you did a great job.

Kirishima: Thanks.

Den-O: Let's go back.

(Later)

The class were outside with All Might telling them they did an excellent job.

All Might: Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! 👍

Asui: To have such a proper class after Aizawa-sensei's class... It's kind of anticlimactic...

All Might: We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return... to the classroom!

All Might ran in such an incredible speed that it impressed the class.

Kaminari: All Might's amazing!

Ojiro: Why was he in such a hurry?

Mineta: So cool...

All Might turns around to see Bakugo in the back just silent and still angry. He realized his body is steaming smoke and went into the 'Staff Only' room. All Might was breathing hard and transforms back to his true form.

(Time Skip)

All Might now Toshinori in his true form, is in the nurse's office to see Midoriya and Recovery Girl was lecturing him.

Recovery Girl: The school year has just begun, and he's already been in here three times! Why didn't you stop him, All Might?

Toshinori: I apologize, Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: Why are you apologizing to me for? On top of his total exhaustion, he was here just yesterday. I can't treat him all at once. I did first-aid treatment already, so after the IV is finished, we can only wait for his body to heal slowly overnight. Jeez, I know he's your favorite and that you passed on your powers to him, but doesn't mean you should spoil him!

Toshinori: There is nothing I can say to that. Because I wanted to express his feelings, I hesitated to stop the training match. Even so... Will you also please not talk about One for All so loudly?

Recovery Girl: Yes, yes, Mr. Natural-Born Hero. Mr. Symbol of Peace.

Toshinori: My injury and this form of mine are common knowledge among the U.A. teachers and a certain group of pros, but the secret of my Quirk, All For One, is known only to you, the principal, my closet friends, and Young Midoriya.

Recovery Girl: I know it's not like you want the rest on your laurels at the top, but is being a "natural-born hero" or the "Symbol of Peace" really that important?

Toshinori: If I no longer am, then the superhuman society will be seized by evil. This is the responsibility of those of us with this power.

Recovery Girl: If that's the case, then it's even more important for you to learn what it means to guide someone.

Toshinori: Yes, ma'am.

Midoriya in bed still unconscious, is having flashbacks when he received the power of One For All, the exam when he smashed the giant faux villain with Badoraku as Ryuki, the day when he got accepted into U.A., when he threw the ball and got 705.3 meters, and when he told Bakugo that his "Deku" now means "You can do it".

(Late Afternoon)

Midoriya woke up and noticed the clock showing 3:50 p.m.

Midoriya: It's late afternoon...?

Recovery Girl: Are you awake?

Midoriya: Ah!

Midoriya got out of the office and is marking his way back to his classroom. As he got to the door and opened it, some students noticed Midoriya in excitement.

Kirishima: Oh, Midoriya's here!

Badoraku: Is he?

Kirishima: Yes, he is! Good work!

Midoriya was nervous and shocked that some students came to him.

Kirishima: Man, I don't know what you were saying during the match, but you were fired up!

Sero: I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugo, who was first in the entrance exam!

Ashido: You did a good job dodging!

Sato: You guys did that in the first match, so the rest of us had to give it our all, too.

Aoyama: You were far from elegant, but--

Ashido: You did a good job dodging!

Badoraku: You did an excellent job, friend.

Midoriya: H-Huh?

Kirishima: I am Eijiro Kirishima. We're all going over the training together right now.

Sero: I am Hanata Sero.

Aoyama: I'm Yuga Aoya--

Ashido: I'm Mina Ashido! You did a good job dodging!

Asui: I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu.

Sato: I'm Sato!

Midoriya: Um... Er...

Mineta: I'm Mineta!

Kirishima: Where the heck did you pop out from?

Sato: You did terrible in the training.

Aoyama: I'm Yuga Aoyama. I am a man who never stops shining.

Badoraku: (I like how Aoyama just gets ignored.)

Tokoyami: You're too loud.

Iida: Tokoyami! That desk is not a chair. Get off immediately.

Jiro: It's not that big of a deal, is it?

Iida: Wh--?

Ojiro: What's with those hands, anyway?

Iida: You people... I cannot condone actions that disrespect the desks that the great men and women upperclassmen onced used!

Tokoyami: You're too loud.

Badoraku: I can't stop laughing at these stuff.

The others were staring at Iida; probably laughing in the inside. Then, the yellow hair student with some black colors on his hair and Uraraka came inside the classroom carrying books.

Kaminari: Hey, Uraraka, wanna grab a bite to eat sometimes? What do you like?

Uraraka: Mochi--

She noticed Midoriya and ran to him.

Uraraka: Wait, Deku, she didn't heal your injuries?

Midoriya: Oh, uh, it's because of how much stamina I have, and...

Uraraka: Huh?

Midoriya noticed that Bakugo wasn't in the classroom.

Midoriya: Um, Uraraka, more importantly... Where is Kacchan?

Uraraka: We all tried to stop him, but he went home just now without saying anything.

Midoriya: Thanks, I'll go now.

Midoriya straight up ran away from the classroom to confront Bakugo.

Uraraka: Wait!

Badoraku: Seriously?

(My Hero Academia Ending)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 937 26
What if Izuku Midoriya didn't just have the powers of One for All? What if he also has the power of Ghost Rider as well? This is the story of how Mid...
4K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
78.7K 2K 59
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...
6.4K 230 29
When one twin is quirkless, but the other has a quirk that could rival the number 2 hero in Japan. Over the course of their journey into UA we learn...