The Mafias Daughter.

By stnmrs666

Ashlia is a sixteen year old badass. When she was one week old her parents sent her to their most trusted fri... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
teaser
chapater eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
hehe someone help
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
yall got me crying in the club
chapter twenty- one
chapter twenty- two
chapter twenty- three
chapter twenty- four
chapter twenty- five
i got sum questions
chapter twenty- six
not an update but please read!
no title needed
chapter twenty- seven
chapter twenty- eight
chapter twenty- nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty- one
chapter thirty- two
authors note
AAAHHHHH
chapter thirty- three (hehe)
chapter thirty- four
chapter thirty- five
if you dont read this your moms a hoe
chapter thirty- six
chapter thirty- seven

chapter ten

11.1K 286 168
By stnmrs666

i'm crying in the club rn! 1k reads! y'all got me showing my emotions and shit

-
I don't know why, but I feel like I'm god right now. I'm skipping around the house with a big ass smile on my face. Everyone else is walking around the house lazily, I don't blame them. It's four in the morning and we're getting our bags in the car.

A little bit ago I was joking around with them, but they looked at me like I killed their family. I think they're mad at me. I would be too because I woke up before all of them and wanted to fuck with them so I got two pans and ran around the house banging them together while yelling 'I ain't get no sleep cause of y'all, now y'all ain't get no sleep cause of me'. I thought it was quite comical.

"Everyone get in the fucking car now!" Papa yelled as he walked out the front door.

Papa got two cars for us. One was for our luggage, and the other was for all of us. Felix and Preston are driving the one with the luggage because there's not enough room for all of us just in one car.

"He wouldn't be in such a bad mood if you didn't wake us up like you did." Matteo muttered.

I'm about to go to jail. I started walking faster towards Matteo to knock his ass out but I was grabbed from behind.

"Shut up Matteo, she's just excited she gets to fight." Even defended me.

I knew he was my favorite for a reason.

Once we got on the road Papa started talking about what I have to do. I already know because he told me last night, but he feels the need to tell me again so I'm not stopping him.

"Luca is going to be on the plane with you Ashlia. I'm trusting you to make sure he's sober when we get to mexico." He told me.

I nodded.

"I'm also sending the video of the fight to you once we get to the airport so you can watch it. I changed my mind about you training the guys on the plane, you're going to watch the video as much as you can. The training starts after your fight with Antonio's best fighter. Am I clear?"

"Yes Papa."

-

I watched as one of Antonio's men swung the other person they're fighting with. I saw how they moved so quickly, how they would dodge some hits but not everyone hit was missed. They're fighting was perfect. It was flawless. Antonio's guy wasn't on the tall side, but his ass is winning the fight. This guy had to have been in the military or something.

I saw as he sent a fast punch to his opponents face knocking him out instantly. The MC walked over to him grabbing his wrist.

"Koda wins!" The MC yelled.

That was my tenth time watching that video. I saw everything I needed. There weren't that many weaknesses that I could see from the video. I didn't see any mistakes. Everything was flawless.

"How many more times are you going to watch that damn video?" Luca asked.

I looked at him and saw that he was about to take a sip of alcohol, I grabbed the glass and downed it before he could.

Papa may have told me to keep him sober, but he didn't say anything about me being sober.

"What the hell! That was my drink, give it back!"

"Unless you want to drink my piss, I don't think you'll want it back." I said.

The look he gave me told me he was actually thinking about it. Mmmm ya nasty

-

I'm never good with patients, matter of fact I'm terrible with it. I can never keep my mouth shut whenever someone is taking forever to do anything. I have the worst road rage it's not even funny. So when Papa let me drive to Antonio's house I didn't think I was going to be stuck behind a slow ass driver!

"Let's fucking go! I'm trying to get somewhere and you driving slow as hell don't help me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I can tell everyone in the car was shocked about my road rage, they've never been in a car with me while I was driving until now. Felix was sitting upfront and he was sitting there like nothing was happening. He's used to being in a car with me so it doesn't bother him, same with Preston.

"Who gave this girl her license?" I heard Jace mutter.

Matter of fact, Preston threatened a lot of people if they failed me. He was tired of driving me everywhere so he made me take the driving test early as hell. I was fifteen, but my fake identity made it look like I was seventeen.

"Just pass them." Felix told me.

I looked ahead of the car and saw that no cars were coming, so I switched to the other side and slammed down on the gas pedal. I went from doing twenty, to fifty in a matter of seconds.

"I'm never letting you drive if I'm in the car ever again." Papa said as he was squeezing the 'oh shit handle'.

"all of you are just haters." I stated.

" No, we're just trying not to die." Giovanni said.

Haters. All of them.

"Felix, have you guys ever met Antonio before?" I asked looking at him once every few seconds.

"Yeah, we actually used to work for him." He hummed.

How did I not know this? I know anything and everything about them, I thought I did.

"Really?"

"Yeah. We were your mothers guards, then your parents got married. Wherever she goes we have to follow." Preston said.

No wonder they're so good at everything. They're in two mafias, they had to learn from both of them. And they taught me everything they know. And some other things Papa made them teach me.

"I feel sorry for the next girl you have to guard." I said laughing my ass off.

"You feel sorry for yourself?" Felix asked.

I know damn well he's not saying what I think he's saying.

"What do you mean?"

"Sweetie we were your guards the second you swam to an egg."

I didn't have time to react because the stupid GPS interrupted our conversation with her stupid voice talking about 'you have reached your destination'.

As I pulled into the driveway I was instantly surrounded by guards holding guns. Damn he's not playing with his safety.

one of them walked up to my window motioning me to open it.

"Name?" He asked.

"Ashlia Vice." I announced.

He nodded then yelled to open the gates.

"Who's ready to get their ass beat?" I muttered with a smirk on my face.

I saw the small smile on Papas face when he heard me. Like father like daughter.

I want to do a little race, with myself. I slammed my foot down and felt the car speed up.

"Goddamnit Ashlia! I wasn't ready for that! I was about to take a sip of my coffee!" Even yelled.

That made me giggle.

Once I was close enough to the house I slammed on the brakes. I did a 360 before the car stopped. I looked out the window and saw a lot of people standing outside looking at the car like we were attacking them. I turned around and saw all the horrified looks on their faces. I couldn't hold it in. I got out of the car laughing my ass off.

"Oh my god you should see your faces right now! I can't look anymore, I can't breathe!"

I walked in front of the car and saw their faces, threw the windshield and busted up laughing again.

"Oh shit! Do you guys need to change your pants? It looks like you pissed and shit yourself!"

After my little laughing session, I looked up and saw everyone looking at me. Have they ever seen a girl laughing really hard before? I looked over at Papa and saw he was already looking at me, I gave him a look telling him I didn't like them looking at me like that.

"Stop looking at my daughter like she's an alien!" He yelled, scarring everyone but one man. I'm guessing it's Antonio.

Antonio looked at me like a baby would look at a toy they lost for five minutes. Just by one glance I can tell he's my mothers dad, she looks just like him.

"Daddy!" Mama yelled jumping in his arms.

"Hello baby." He said wrapping his arms around her.

Papa stood by all of us watching them. I can tell that Papa doesn't like being here, he's really tense. I would be too if I was in his shoes.

"You may not know him, but he always had eyes on you. He's only did it with you because you weren't with us, so he may know everything about you. He's watched you fight before, so has his men. I'm going to need you to be prepared for any moves they do." Papa whispered in my ear before we all walked up to him.

"How are my grandsons doing?" Antonio asked, doing the man hug guys do with them.

"We're good." Matteo said.

"Says you, I've been in a car with a crazy ass driver for an hour! I'm surprised I'm not dead." Even said.

He's so fucking dramatic! It wasn't that bad. I wasn't even going that fast.

I rolled my eyes at him as he sent a kiss to the sky. Like I said, fucking dramatic.

"Hello Ashlia," Antonio said as he pulled into a hug.

"Um, hi." I replied as I responded to the hug.

"You look like your mother, but more of your father."

I'm more like my dad, I don't throw up when I see blood.

"I've heard that a lot the past week." I
deciding to play nice.

"Alright, who's ready for a fight?"

-

I fucking love Antonio's house! His basement is full of any weapons you can think of, his backyard is full of fighting rings so his men can practice. There's a room in his basement where all the fighting goes down, not practice. It's where I'm going to be fighting. The room is not small at all, I think it's the same size as the basement back home.

"My men will be here soon, Carter, when are your men coming?" Antonio asked Papa.

After landing in Mexico Papa made his men wait at the airport until there were enough cars to get all of them. And there's a lot.

"They're coming down the driveway now." He said, pushing his phone into his pants pocket.

"All of mine will be down here in a few minutes, they're warming up Elijah."

I'm guessing Elijah is the man I'm fighting?

"How long has he been warming up?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know. If you're as good as everybody says you are, then you'll find out once you see him." Antonio said.

It really doesn't matter, I will find out once I see him. I don't know why I asked him in the first place.

Just like that the doors opened and men came walking in. I've never really met Papas men so I can't tell if they're his or Antonio's. I haven't seen Luca or Cristain, so they must be Antonio's.

Antonio was about to say something but was cut off as more men came through the doors. Now I know they're Papas because Lucas' drunk ass was in front being held by Cristain.

I looked at Papa and saw he already had his eyes on him.

"Woah there boss. If your daughter wouldn't have taken my drinks then I would've passed out by now." Luca slurred.

Papa gave me a look telling me to kill Luca. I smirked as he handed me his gun. Everyone in the room already knows what's going to happen. No matter what they say they can't stop it, so they don't say a word.

Luca also knew, that's why he was trying to run away. He would hide behind men but I could still see him.

"Whoever is the closest to Luca grab him. And the rest of you move out of the way." I demanded.

Just like that, Papas men made a walkway straight to a man holding Luca. Once I was close enough I made the man leave.

"Would you enlighten me on why you went against my father's wishes?" I said walking behind him.

It drives a man crazy when they can't see who's about to kill them. So I've been told.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself!" He pleaded.

Hearing him screaming like that reminded me of the first man I killed. I didn't like how they somewhat said the same thing.

"I want you to kneel down in front of my father and plead for his forgiveness." I waited a few seconds but he didn't move. "Now!"

And scurried on his feet and ran over to Papa.

"Sir, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, it won't happen again!" Luca yelled while kissing Papas shoes.

I watch as Papa looks at him in disgust.

"I know it won't. Never again."

Papa nodded his head at me.

"This is what happens when you go against my father's wishes."

I put the gun to the back of Lucas head and pulled the trigger. I saw as his body went limp. No one was talking. They wouldn't dare to say a word. Cowards.

"Alright, who's ready for a fight?"

-

okay but the songs music video creeps me out ngl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 62.7K 69
Aurora life took a major turn, pain and suffering only made her stronger. Growing up with abusive parents, the only way she made it out alive was to...
90K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
68.3K 1.8K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
56.8K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...