𝟖𝟎𝐬 & 𝟗𝟎𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐚...

By starrybluees

all of your favorite 80s & 90s heartthrobs and their characters in gif imagines! gender neutral! [girl/boy h... More

𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐦
𝐜. 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬
𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐦
𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐫𝐨𝐛 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞
𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐦
𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬
𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐜. 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐰𝐚
𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐦
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐰𝐚
𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐦
𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠
Requests!!

𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱

5.5K 125 0
By starrybluees

river as you walked downstairs for breakfast at his house. You were wearing his sweatshirt and a pair of his sweatpants that he had given you last night. And honestly, River had never seen you look so good.

"Good morning baby" you said making your way over to sit down next to your boyfriend.

"Morning" he mumbled back looking rather distracted.

You sit down next to him and grab the cartoon of milk standing on the table as river keeps staring at you.

"What?" you ask smiling.

"Nothing, you look good" he says looking away.

"I do?" you asked a bit surprised.

"Yeah, you do" he said putting his hand on your thigh making you blush in the process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 60.8K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
301K 11.2K 78
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
570K 35.5K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
919K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...