The Daughter of Batiatus:Mark...

By freayamichealson

Many moons ago, on the coldest night of the Republic, Domina Galeria Domitilla lay in bed surrounded by only... More

The Beginning
Characters for season one
The birth of*Helena Aelia Aquila Batiatus*
Quick info
Et Reditus
Entering Woman hood. Becoming A Lanista
Home? or Hate.
Thank You so much
A Father's Pride
Blessings Amongst the End
Alliance is key in a Mutany
May The Gods Always Reign
Fortune Favors The Bold... Or is it The Dammed?

The Reconciliation: And the Beginning of Fate.

332 12 1
By freayamichealson

It was only then that I noticed we had stopped and Ly§ander was standing by with the curtain open just enough so I can see him. "Yes thank you for waking me my Dragii Mi, I would like to get a gift for my father and his bride but, I am unsure what to give them".

Placing my hands in his I let him lift me from the carriage then taking the lead in guiding me in the direction of a wine merchant, with Hector taking up the rear. "Perhaps wine for your father and jewelry for your mother princess".

I nod acceptance but my focus has been caught by a man with pale blonde hair, he was arguing with the wine merchant yet we continued on.

As we stop behind the man I could hear him threaten the merchant, his voice sounds familiar to me, yet its been so long I doubt if I am right. "This had better be in greater taste and value than the filth you sold me before you worthless cunt".

My curiosity got the best of me so I ask Lyth§ander "what does it mean Lyth?" "What are you asking lună mică?" Before I can even ask I was cut off by Hector casually saying "Sir I will only ask once for you not to use such language in front of My Lady Batiatus".

Our interruptions caused his head to turn to us in a sheepish manner. I swear he seems familiar to me yet I could not place his face nor his name by the gods it is annoying.

"There is only one Batiatus family in this town, one who I am great friends with. So who are you, to make such bold claims that my greatest friends only child Is standing Before My Eyes Now?" 

"Talk before I have your tongues removed for your false claims."

Feeling both my dragii mi's starting to draw their gladius! I step forward in hopes to dissipate a bloody end for the withered man.

"I am Helena Aelia Aquila Batiatus sole daughter of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus, I am returning from the villa of my paterfamilias of my mother's line". Stepping closer I clasps his hands in mine.

"Forgive my forwardness but who are you that I might know your name?"

"It couldn't possibly be you, you cannot possibly be her it just cannot be."

"My lady asked for your name, shall I take it from your tongue?"

Backing into a low bow he spoke "forgive me my name is good Solonius. I am a lanista of Capua, and good friends with the man you claimed as father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
617K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
137K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...