My One True Love: Book 1

By JaycieeMaddox

Based pre apocalypse this is a story of hate turned love. What will happen when the popular bad boy Bellamy B... More

200 days before
196 days before
170 days before
169 days before
100 days before
96 days before
90 days before
60 days before
53 days before
46 days before part 1
46 days before part 2
30 days before
28 days before
24 days before
20 days before
10 days before
5 days before
4 days before part 1
4 days before part 2
1 day before
the day of part 1
the day of part 2
the day of part 4
1 day after part 1
1 day after part 2
2 days after part 1
2 days after part 2
3 days after
4 days after
5 days after

the day of part 3

240 7 0
By JaycieeMaddox

*Clarke

All the windows and the door seem to be blocked from the outside. If we could just break one of the windows we could dig our way out.

I grab the chair, "clarke what are you doing?" Emori asks as I'm making my way to the window.

"Getting us out!" I tell her lifting the chair, "cover your eyes!" I yell swinging the chair smashing the glass. Glass sprays all over me cutting into my skin.

"Clarke!" I hear bellamy yell, I look down to see there's alot of blood bleeding from my arm. I must've reopened my stitches. I dont care. I pull my sweater sleeve down covering it, I bite back the pain.

I start pulling things through the window. "Some help?" I ask. Harper appears at my side with a smile. Monty follows in suit.

Were pulling more debris into the room when Harper slides her bicep along the broken glass and screams. Monty immediately goes to her side.

"Rip a piece of your shirt Monty and tie it tight over the cut. I'll clean it when we get into the nurses office." I say calmly "murphy Bellamy help me." I say nodding at the broken window.

They move to my sides pulling away debris. When it was clear enough I grab the chair and crawl through. The broken glass cut a huge hole in my sweater. Everyone else follows me out ducking lower than i did so nobody got hurt.

When we were into the nurses office I take harpers makeshift bandage and pour rubbing alcohol on it.

She winces gritting her teeth. I strip off my ripped sweater and wince as I see my arms.

I rip a decent sized chunk from it and wrap it around the wound. I rip another and wrap it around my own arm.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Bellamy

I go to try and open the door its blocked. I'm trying to do everything I can to distract myself. Clarke wont even look at me. I watch her bandage Harper and herself up.

While shes working on harper she has this look, one that I've never seen before.

She looks alot like her mom. She looks so serious and professional. When shes done she swivels her head looking around the room.

There were no windows besides the one we came through and the one on the door. I watch as her eyes find a standing lamp. She walks towards it and picks it up.

I cant read her expression I have no idea what shes about to attempt. She walks straight faced to the door forcing herself to not look at him.

She lifts the lamp above her head. I grab her arm in attempt to stop her, "clarke stop what are you doing?" I ask as she rips her arm away turning to address the rest of them.

"I'm going to break the doors window to see if it will open from the outside." She says calmly not looking at anyone in particular, I know shes talking more to me than to them.

I take a step back as she swings the base of the lamp at the window. It breaks instantly I catch her as she stumbles forward.

"I didnt need your help." She grumbles pulling the lamp back into the room. She sticks her arm out the window, shes to short so she couldn't reach. She pulls her arm back in annoyed that she couldn't reach.

"Can you?"she says looking at the floor. "Happily princess." I say momentarily forgetting that shes mad.

"Sorry." I mumble reaching for the handle. It opens instantly, we all rush out into the broken hallway.

Harper and Emori rush to clarke and hug her tight it eventually turns into a group hug.

I stand back watching them all thank her, monty picks clarke up and spins her around. Clarke was laughing until her eyes fell on his. Monty set clarke down after she silenced.

Clarke walks up to me. "Thanks for helping me back there." She says looking at the floor.

"Clarke.. will you just let me explain..." I say quietly. Nobody else heard what I said. I bet If Harper did she'd kill me. "Later when we get out of here." Clarke says walking back to the group, when she gets there Murphy put his arm around her shoulders laughing.

I expected her to tense up, to pull away, she didnt she just smiled that beautiful smile back up at him.

"Common guys let's get out of here!" I say smiling. Clarke wants to talk, shes still smiling, the earthquake was over all I could do was smile.

Until my mind drifted to Octavia and my expression became serious. I walk towards the wall of debris. I begin to toss stuff aside.

Clarke appeared by my side joining me. "Shes going to be fine." Clarke says helping me remove the last piece of debris. I just nod and look at our next obstacle.

I huge hole in between us and our way out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Raven

I woke to a searing pain in my lower back. I cant sit up, I manage to lift my head enough to see a chunk of brick on my hip.

I reach my arm down to feel another large chunk of brick beneath the left side of my back. "Fuck.." I groan remembering the earthquake. I rember falling through the hallway floor into the basement.

"Help!" I yell wincing, I'm bleeding from my back. I can feel it puddling under me. I try and yell again.

"Somebody help me!" I try and sit up again when I hear voices coming from the whole in the ceiling above me.

"Did you hear that?" I see heads looking down at me. "Oh my god bellamy!" I yell up at them.

"Raven?! Guys we need to get down there!" I hear him tell the other people with him.

"Hurry! I'm hurt!" I groan. "Just hold on raven were coming" I hear someone say. Is that Murphy. Goddamnit of course that cockroach would survive something like this. I laugh to myself.

"Its not to far down we could lower one of us down to get her." They must have a rope or something.

"Its not sturdy enough to hold me or you or even monty! It has to be one of the girls." I hear bellamy say.

"I'll do it." I hear clarke say. Of course shes with them. I roll my eyes as bellamy protests. "Hurry!" I yell again.

"I'm doing it" Clarke yells. I see them start to lower clarke down. "Over here!" I yell when clarke gets to the ground. She rushes over to me, "can you move?" She asks removing the brick from my hip.

"If I could do you think I'd still be lying here?" I ask impatiently. She rolls her eyes slipping her arms under my broken body.

"Ahhh!" I scream, "your spine might be fractured." Clarke grunts walking me back to the rope. She ties me up, "pull her up!" Clarke yells looking away from me.

Once they got me all the way up bellamy took me in his arms. I snaked my arms around his neck, i rested my head onto the crook of his neck.

He is intoxicating, I close my eyes. They snap back open when clarke gets pulled up. Shes starting wide eyed at me and Bellamy.

I snuggle closer just to show her what I want. "Common we need to get across." I hear Emori say from behind us. I watch as clarke walks to the wall and shimmies across the last edge coming off the wall. I feel Bellamys heart speed up.

I look to clarke, fear widing her eyes. Her foot slips a little, Bellamy takes a step forward as if he would drop me at any moment to go and save her.

When clarke makes it across Murphy and Harper move to follow. Monty is fast on there trail followed by Emori.

When everyone makes it across its just me and Bellamy left. "How we going do this bell?" I ask him looking up.

He sets me on the ground and walks over to the pile of debris. He picks up a very lengthy board and walks back. "Murphy I'm going to hand you the other side!" He yells over to them, Murphy just nods.

When they have it secured Bellamy picks me back up. He starts out slow taking it step by step, but when we hear it start to crack he picks up the pace.

The board gives way before we can reach the other side. "Catch her!" Bellamy screams before throwing me at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.4K 25
Carmen Hills is your average teen. And just like any average teen she goes to a high school where you have the popularity group and the not groups. C...
307K 8K 56
"'Hold me closer, tiny dancer'." "Shut up Noah." "'Count the headlights on the highway'." "My ears are going to bleed." "You're my tiny dancer, Teres...
408K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2M 72.2K 63
"Hey, are you coming to the show this time mum?" "I doubt that since I don't have a kid and I don't know who you are." // in which Luke accidentally...