Male Jedi reader x RWBY

By Zerostion

Hunted by the Empire...a lone Jedi must survive in a world in the midst of it's own war! May the force be wit... More

Arrival of the Jedi
Getting started
Inquisitorius
Light vs Dark
Inquisitor...I hardly even knew her
Flight of the navigator
Truth of black part 1
Truth of black part 2
Training
Reminisce
A shocking discovery part 1
Sleepy Kitty wants no dance
Somnus
CINDERella's performance
Field trip....yay...
Two and a half Glenn
One way trip to Vale.
Defense of Vale
The Vytal Tournament
Sunshine and Neptunes

A shocking discovery part 2

179 1 0
By Zerostion

<Ika p.o.v.>

As we headed to the forge I gave a rundown of what Greyard told me.

"So let me get this straight...you were eaten by a knight, ended up in a different dimension, was told about this Forge and some calamity, and now not only can you use it...but you're immortal" Trooper 4 asked.

"That's basically the long and short of it" I said.

"And this Greyard guy told you to activate the Forge...doesn't that sound suspicious to you sir" Trooper 4 asked.

"Well it does sound suspicious when it's said like that...but Greyard...he looked sincere with his words, he told me that because I listen and respect the stories of people and the land...he wanted me to know what happened to Remnant...why the moon shattered...and I will find out" I said.

And with that they didn't bother to question my resolve.

We made it to the a large room.

We looked around at the consoles, they were powered down.

The Windows looked like they had barriers on them, most likely to prevent a break-in from the windows.

As we looked around I saw in the center console a Pyramid shaped hole and a square shaped panel.

Hmm...I wonder.

I placed my hand on the panel.

A humming sound was made, the room began powering up.

The windows began opening up, even side rooms opened up.

We all looked outside at the light reached the office.

We saw a MASSIVE hole...well more like a tunnel but whatever, either way it's big enough to hold like...ten Executors!

OR A BILLION KAZILLION COOKIES!!!

"I'm guessing...this is the Forge" I said.

We looked around the office.

We went into one of the side rooms.

The room had multiple tables with what looked like rings.

One of the troopers placed their blaster down to look at the table when it activated.

The ring activated and it scanned the blaster.

Then on the next table we saw the ring make another blaster.

I admit it startled me.

I picked up the blaster and examined it.

The blaster looked exactly the same as the scanned one.

The table then made another blaster.

I examined it as well.

I then realized what it was doing...it was making exact copies of the weapons.

"Trooper...take off your helmet and put it down on the table" I said.

The trooper did so, the table then scanned it and made another helmet.

"By the Emperor...this is....AMAZING" I said with a smile on my face.

I took off my helmet and placed it down for it to be scanned.

Another helmet was made.

"HOLY MOLY....THIS IS WICKED..." I said.

"Sir...with this we can.." Trooper 1 said.

"MAKE MORE WEAPONS, WE CAN BUILD AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF WEAPONS...QUICK, TO THE MAIN CONSOLE" I said grabbing my helmets (plural).

I examined the main console.

I activated a ring from within the giant tunnel.

"Sir, what are you doing" Trooper 2 asked.

I called for my ship.

When it arrived at the tunnel I scanned my ship.

After about a minute or so another ship was made.

"Amazing...with this we can build fleets with ease...we can fortify the Empire tenfold...no, a hundredfold" I said.

"Sir...are you saying to use this for the Empire" Trooper 3 asked.

"YES, WITH THIS WE CAN MAKE MANY SHIPS, STAR DESTROYERS, EVEN SHIPS LIKE THE EXECUTOR...IMAGINE HOW POWERFUL WE'LL BECOME" I said happily.

I wanted to explore some of the other rooms.

As I went exploring I noticed a room full of star charts.

I then noticed another pyramid shaped hole in the table.

Hmm...

I thought about it, then I understood it.

I pulled out the Holocron and placed it in the hole.

The table then showed me a holographic star chart of the whole galaxy.

I decided to look at Remnant.

When I pushed for Remnant I got a detailed report of key events.

Looks like Remnant was being monitored by whoever lived here.

Let's see...the Gods of Dark and Light...the creation of Humanity...the rise of the shadow plague...does it mean Grimm?

Then one event caught my eye...it was in big bold letters...

DEATH OF REMNANT

I was confused.

I decided to examine it.

T-THIS IS!!!

As I read through it I couldn't believe my eyes.

I stepped back in shock.

"Sir what is it" Trooper 6 asked.

"I...I can't believe it...this can't be" I said in shock.

"What is it" Trooper 6 asked.

I turned to the Troopers then back to the report.

"I-It says here that Humanity had angered and disgraced the Gods of dark and light...and in doing so they killed the entire planet...Remnant's population was killed in an instant...leaving all but a single girl" I said.

The Troopers were just as shocked as I was.

"Her name was Salem...it says she had angered the Gods after disrupting the balance of life and death...she wanted to bring back her lover, but was denied of his resurrection...and so she was cursed with...immortality" I said.

Immortality...is it like Greyard's?

"After convincing humanity to rise up against the two Gods they waged war against them...their magics were useless as with one blast from the God of Darkness all life on Remnant was wiped out..." I said in shock.

I couldn't believe what I was reading.

"The Gods then left the planet...but not before...shattering the moon...and a large majority of the life that lived on the moon...the Ojin" I said.

As I looked more into this Salem woman the more I was intrigued.

"This Salem woman not only gained immortality...but also became something far worse than a human...she tried to jump into a substance called...liquid darkness, she figured that the darkness would destroy the immortality in her...when she jumped in not only did it fail to work...but it also turned her into a monster" I said.

As I continued reading I found something else.

"Humanity found it's way back to Remnant...along with a new race of beings...the Half-breeds...the Faunus it would seem...along with this new race of being came a new type of material...Dust, Remnant's population couldn't do magic like the old world and so relied on Semblances and Dust" I said.

I then found some more info on Salem.

"Wait...it appears as though her lover did in fact resurrect...he was brought back to life...but he inhabits other bodies...it appears as though this...Ozma...now resides on the bodies of others...him and Salem found each other once more then continued to life with each other for a very long time...made a castle, had children...then one day Salem tried to convince Ozma into using their powers to control the people...make them bow to their might...but Ozma wanted the opposite...he then explained that the God of Light told her about four relics that could redeem humanity, she didn't want to redeem humanity and so they had a quarrel, the two fought each other and...lost their children in the process...Salem then gave the final blow to Ozma...and Ozma inhabited another body...for many years the two fought...and it seems their war continues to this day..." I said.

There was so much more information so I had it stored on the Holocron.

As I left the room I wanted to see what would happen if I placed the Holocron in the center console.

As I placed it in I expected something big would happen.

Nothing happened.

Hmm...wait a minute.

It seems the Holocron can be used as a secondary key to the Forge...hmm....

I contacted the Leviathan.

"Admiral, I want you to place some officers and troopers at the Forge" I said.

"Forge, what are you talking about, you mean the temple" He asked.

"Yes, there is something here that is going to greatly benefit the Empire, so I need people here to manage it....I will report this to Lord Vader immediately" I said.

"Very well, I will send my men their immediately" He said.

The Troopers and I headed back to my ship, but not before turning off the Forge.

I placed the Holocron back in my pocket.

We headed back to the Leviathan.

I also made sure the copy of my ship was to be sent to my star destroyer as well.

When we landed I turned to my troops.

"Troopers...what you just witnessed...the information that was revealed..you will not tell a single soul without my say-so, this is classified information, revealing it will be severely bad for you" I said.

"SIR" The Troopers said.

I headed to my quarters.

I contacted Lord Vader.

"My lord, are you there" I asked.

He appeared, in all his glory.

"Yes Inquisitor, I am here, what do you have to report" He asked.

"Sir, I've found something on Remnant's moon...some kind of super Forge, it seems we can create ships and weapons whenever we want, and I believe we can create many more things with this new Forge, I've managed to clone my ship and my helmet, along with a few other things, so I believe we can clone Star Destroyers, even create them...with this at our disposal we can mass produce new weapons and ships, even more ships such as the Executor, we can increase the Empire greatly with this new device" I said.

"A super Forge...my master will be most pleased with your discovery, I would like to view it myself when I arrive" He said.

"Of course sir, I have also found a Holocron that has information that is very interesting, such as the existence of two powerful Gods, I believe they are representations of the lightside and the darkside...and there is more I have to tell, such as the Holocron being used as a second key to the Forge...and the knowledge of how the Grimm came to be, there is information that could prove vital to the Empire" I said.

He nodded.

"Is there to report" He asked.

"Y-Yes...umm...I may have kinda...sort of...gained immortality" I said.

I could tell that he was confused.

"Prove it" He said.

"O-Ok" I said.

I pulled out my lightsaber and stabbed my hand with it.

It hurt a lot.

As I deactivated my lightsaber I saw my hand heal up.

I showed Lord Vader it.

"Immortality...a super Forge, and the existence of Gods...you continue to prove to be a valuable part of the Empire" He said.

"A-Am I good boy" I asked.

He chuckled.

"You are good boy" He said.

I cooed at his encouragement.

"Excellent work Ikagaki...the Emperor will be pleased to see that you have found a new vital part of the Empire, I will see to it that you are well rewarded for your discovery" He said.

"Of course sir" I said.

"I will see to it for someone to take charge of the Forge in your absence" He said.

"A-Actually sir...I have someone I was hoping to take command...he is a very skilled member of the Empire, he is a good friend of mine and I trust him completely, he is loyal to the Empire and he is one of the very few people I trust" I said.

He gave some thought.

"Very well...summon him immediately, I have faith you'll make a good choice, may I have his name before I summon him for you" He asked.

"Jax Nexus" I said.

"Is there anything else to report" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No more sir, if there's anything else I'll let you know, I'll also send you a digital report now" I said.

"Very well then" He said.

When he hung up I made and sent a report, then went into my quarters for sleep.

As I covered myself in my blanket I squeezed into the pillow and began rolling around.

<Outside Ika's quarters in the Admiral p.o.v.>

I wanted to go check up on Ikagaki.

I wanted to know what him and his Trooper's saw on the moon.

The Trooper's all told me that Ikagaki told them not to tell anyone.

As I was about to knock on the door I heard a sound.

"VADERCALLEDMEAGOODBOYVADERCALLEDMEAGOODBOY" He said over and over again happily.

Vader called him a good boy?

He seems happy with this, I'll leave him to his...fangirling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.3K 43
Jaune betrayed by almost everyone expelled and disowned chose to live in a small village but what happens when said village was attacked by Grimm? He...
85.4K 850 17
My mother has a saying "the weak die and strong survive" that the way the world works, shorty after she left I took her words to heart and become one...
1.2K 42 21
The Kybuck Clan and their allies have finally reached Atlas. However, the futuristic urban-sprawl may hide just as much danger as the tundra that sur...
257 3 10
When a rising criminal organization called the Shadow Cartel begins abducting Huntsmen, the Kybuck Clan are tasked with finding the huntsmen and brin...