You Are My Forever

By BooBii77

Gulf is an male Omega. He always dreamed to attend chulalongkorn university he was able to attend But fate wo... More

prologue, Character
1.Dorm, and roommate
2.Meeting the alpha
3.don't you dare
4.Fun Evening
5.Excited,Party
6.Special
7.Horny, addicted
8.Aftermath
9.Puifai , Angry
10. 1 or 2 best friends are better than 100 fake ones
11.Don't let me fall in love with you
12.Broke up
13.Patch up
14.Date with alpha
15.Jealousy, Betrayal
16.Pregnant
17.Responsibility
Update
18.Blood bath , Chance
19.Horny night
20.Calling Mom
21.What is Love?
22.TroubleMaker, Cravings
23.Meeting Gulf's dad
Important Facts about Tharntype season 2
24.Talking to Puifai and Obstetrician
Results
25.Call from Mew's dad
26.Meeting Mew's Family
27.Gender / Shock
28.Nesting
update
Hi
29.FlashBack, Pinky
30.Promise & Lost puppy
part 22
32.You are my Forever
PROLOGUE
S2, 33.Labour
S2, 34 Twins, The new love
S2 35. Sharing and mates
S2 36. SWEET CONFESSION
S2 37. MISSED YOU
S2 38.Romantic Picnic
S2 39. Heat
S2 40. Bonded
S2 41.Shock
S2.42 Pregnancy kinks
S2 43. Fate
S2 44. My precious pup
S2 45. Little female alpha
S2 46. Gifts
S2 47. Something wrong
S2 48. Pouting
S2 49. Blessing
S2 50. I love you
S2 51. The End
AS
S2 52. EPILOGUE
"New"(Edited)
"NEW STORY"
Ethereal
Update

31.Trapped

9.4K 465 83
By BooBii77

Mew was eating his breakfast downstairs when he suddenly felt two arms wrap around his neck from behind, followed by the feeling of lips on his ear morning, darling.'' He heard Pinky say

He wiggled her off and scoffed at her. ''You're still here?''

''I'm not leaving Mew, you will mate me.''

Mew sighed, rolling his eyes before leaving the room so he could make breakfast for Gulf in the kitchen. Only Pinky and a servant remained in the dining room. The servant went to clean up Mew's plate when Pinky stopped her. ''Hey darling, what's your name?''

''B-Baile, my lady.'' She stuttered, she didn't like Pinky smiling like that.

''Baile? Cute name, I want you to bring Mew into my room tonight at eight sharp, and lock the door behind him, am I clear?'' She hissed into her face. All Bailey could do was nod her head obediently before scurrying off.

****..........

Gulf was resting in his nest when he heard the door suddenly open. Mew just left to make breakfast for him, and no one else would enter his nest? He looked up seeing a woman standing in the doorway. ''Who the fuck are you?'' He growled, feeling threatened in his nest.

She huffed. ''Who am I? Darling, I'm Mew's real Omega.'' pinky replied.

''Get out my nest before I break your neck, sweetheart.'' He growled again. ''Oh, and he's mine. I'm the one carrying his pups, not you.''

She shrugged. ''You can be his side whore in this room for him to use, I'll be his main Omega in the spotlights. You'll find out soon that he only has eyes for me.'' With that she walked out again, not even bothering to close the door.

Gulf grumbled as he walked over to it but before closing it he yelled at her, ''Learn to close doors, you rude, intruding, bitch!''

When mew returned half an hour later he told him exactly what happened, and his Alpha was not happy hearing about Pinky's actions. ''I'll tell her off, hell, I'll throw her out of the fucking window for entering our nest without permission.''

Gulf nodded as he munched on his chips. ''Please do, make sure she does a somersault or something spectacular on her way down.'' He giggled, making Mew laugh as well.

''I will, for now let's just cuddle for the rest of the day. I'm in need of your cuddles.''mew laid down and spread his arms so gulf crawl into them. And the moment he did, he tightly wrapped them around gulf and held him close.

*****.............

The remaining time of the day went by like always, cuddling, Mew bringing gulf food and do it over again but he wasn't complaining. He loved providing for his Omega but on his way downstairs, a servant approached him and told him pinky wanted to speak to him. ''You don't have to follow me, I know very well where she's staying.'' Mew told her when the girl followed him.

''I-I'm sorry m-master, but she asked me to c-come back.'' She stuttered as she avoided his eyes, but he didn't think much of it and continued walking towards Pinky's room.

When he entered he heard the door being closed so suddenly and the door being locked. ''Oi?!'' He yelled, banging on the door. ''I will fucking fire you girl!''

''Don't be so mean, Mew...'' He heard Pinky's voice coming from the bathroom. The moment she opened it the forceful smell of her heat hit him. ''I need you, Mew...''

Mew shook his head and gulped. ''No pinky, we can't... go back in there and close the door..'' He replied weakly.

Pinky approached him and now that Mew got a good look at her he saw she was wearing a shining through, silk dress. Showing off her nipples and her breast. ''You don't want me to... do you Alpha?'' She reached out to him and touched the bulg in his pants. ''I know exactly what you do want...''

Mew let his head fall back against the wooden door, he's in trouble. He's an unmated Alpha, how the fuck is he going to resist an omega in heat in an enclosed room like this?! ''pinky, listen to me.. You can't do this, we can't..."

He felt his own cock starting to harden against his will as she palmed it through his jeans. ''I called my father, he was very disappointed and ordered me to take a heat pill mew.... I can't refuse it either, you need to help me, please fuck me Alpha, please..'' She begged him as she slowly sunk down.

His hand landed in her soft hair as she undid his belt and pulled down his jeans. ''You've grown so much over the years Mew, the last time I had this in me you were what seventeen? Even then it had already grown so much bigger than the fifteen year old you who took my virginity. But now... you really are an Alpha now.'' She grabbed his cock and wrapped her lips around it.

He moaned as she started sucking him off, he needs to resist but he can't. ''Fuck, no.pinky please stop this
...we can't.''

''You say no but your body says yes Mew, just let it go... Just fuck me Mew, just do it..''

''You want me to do it?'' His voice started getting hoarse, he was losing control completely. He can't lose control, he can't do this to Gulf or his pups.

He kept moaning as she sucked him off but he was nowhere near close, he needed more, he needed to fuck her. His eyes had turned completely black, a sign he had lost control. ''Get on your hands and knees, Omega.'' pinky scrambled on her hands and knees on the floor and let mew see her slick heat. She cried out as she felt a large hand palm her cheeks.

''Fucking whore, that's what you want right? To be fucked like a bitch in heat.'' He whispered in her ear as he leaned over her, making himself ready to penetrate her.

She could only whimper in need. ''Knot me please, I need your pups Alpha!'' She cried out, which stilled Mew's action's.

''Knot you?'' ''My pups?'' He repeated. His black eyes turning back, what was he doing?! ''Fuck Pinky, you fucking bitch! Get away from me!'' He yelled at her.

''Please, Mew... I need more, I need your knot..'' She crawled back to him but he did what he normally would never do, hit an Omega. It was against his very nature to do so, but damn, did he care now? Nope.

''The only one who gets my knot is Gulf! He's the only one who'll ever carry my pups, you don't deserve that!'' He yelled. ''I fucking love him, not you!''

She was shaken as she was rejected even in her heat. ''Y-You've knotted me before... What are you talking about?''

''Oh you know very well that an Alpha can't control his knot the first time they have intercourse, get away from me pinky .. Or I will really kill you.'' Mew growled in anger. He banged his fist on the door until it bled, he needed out, he can't control himself for long. ''OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!''

He kept banging until pinky was begging him to stop, he kept banging the door until his hands were surely broken but even then he didn't stop. There was a small dent in the door, but it wouldn't be enough. His punches were becoming weaker every time his bleeding hand hit the hard wooden surface. He needed to get out, he needed to go to his Omega and his pups. ''OPEN THE-''

''M-mew?" Gulf's voice came through the other side. ''Why are you locked in there?''

"Gulf?'' Mew sighed in relief. ''Please don't stop talking to me, please don't. Pinky took a fucking heat pill and locked me in here with her, please Gulf, I'm losing it.''

''W-What? Mew, please don't have sex with her, please don't.'' He heard gulf whisper softly but loud enough for him to hear the desperation in his voice.

Mew had to tell him now, he needed to. ''I got close to do so, but I didn't. I can't knot anyone else than you, please you mean everything to me. I couldn't control myself and lost it for a few minutes, but she mentioned pups and I saw you, and I could snap out of it. But you have to get me out of here Gulf, I can't control it for long anymore.'' He was almost in tears already. Gulf was going to leave him, he knew he would. He let another Omega suck him off, hell, he almost did worse than that.

''...'' Why wasn't Gulf saying anything?

''gulf, please I'm so sorry, I love you so much, I love our pup's so much. Please don't," mew choking on his tears as he begged gulf forgiveness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
26.9K 2.5K 62
TharnType were in relationship since childhood but the relationship was little bit complicated and somehow Type fell out of love and they separated...
83.1K 3.8K 34
COMPLETE Gulf makes a promise to his sister on her death bed. To do something that ultimately turns is life upside down.
147K 7.5K 29
story revolves around a 22 years old gulf kanawaut who lost his parents and his voice in a car accident and decided to go to Bangkok to escape from h...