...Only You...

By Cole_Cami

[COMPLETED] Highest ranking #1 jeronica This book is based on 4×15 episode. Betty and Archie kissed and prete... More

INTRODUCTION
THE KISS
JEALOUS
APOLOGIES
SHOWING UP
HANGING AROUND
CHEATING
POP'S
FINDING OUT
BREAK UPS
TAKING REVENGE
MOVIES
THE "TALK"
SERPENTS
SCREW HOME
BEATEN UP
DRUNK
HEADACHE
SUSPENDED
VUGHEAD
THE LODGE LODGE
LAST NIGHT
EXPOSED
THE PLAN
THE NEW HOUSE
OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN
FIRST KISS
THE BREAK UP
EMOTIONAL
STAY
UNIVERSITIES
THE NOVEL
HARVARD
THE DEATH
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
BUSTED
THE PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

..FRIENDS..

2.6K 59 11
By Cole_Cami

Veronica's POV
Finally! After those few days passed, I was able to go with Archie at the Riverdale High. Only with him. And he didn't have to avoid me, because of our fake fight. Although, Archie called and told me, that he was going with Betty and he was wondering if I wanted to come with them.

I sighed and told him yes. Again with Betty. WHY NOT ONLY THE TWO OF US?

[At school]

Jughead's POV
Riverdale High, I'm coming! I was glad to be back for so many reasons and one of them is, that I could hangout with Arch and Betts. On my way to school, I thought, that I should thank Veronica.

I don't know how it came up. It just did.

I mean, she saved my life and she's also willing to help me with my graduation. Plus, she kept me a kind of company, when Betty and Archie didn't. I think, that I'm starting to feel Veronica as...a bit of friend...?

●●●

Later, when I arrived, my girlfriend and best friend were already there. I greeted them and Kevin with Toni saw me and welcame me back. I was so so happy for some reason. After the bell rang, I had the first period with Veronica and Toni. Toni sat next to me and Veronica was behind her. I looked at her for a second and sighed.

"Everything alright, Jones?"asked Toni and I nodded.

"Can you please give me a piece of paper?"

Toni cut a small one and gave it to me.

"Thanks, Topaz."

"What do you need it for?"

"Nothing.."

I didn't want to tell her, because she would surely think, that I liked Veronica and I wanted to ask her out. I can't even think about shit like this.

I started writing something.

'Find me at the music class, when the bell rings. I want to tell you something.'

I looked at it and hesitated before giving it to her. Maybe she would think the same as Toni. No, that's imposible, she knows, that I don't like her, well that way.

"Hey, Veronica! Take this." whispered I and handed it to her. She quickly grabbed it and started reading it. I was still looking at her to see if she nodds or something.

And she did nodded. Great, Jughead. Now you have to talk with your so called enemy. Actually, Veronica's not my enemy. Hiram is, but...

[After the bell rang]

Veronica's POV
Jughead had asked me to meet him at the music class and so did I. I went there when the bell rang and waited for a few seconds. I heard footsteps, which were Jughead's.

"Veronica..hi."

"Hi, Jughead. What do you wanted to tell me?"

"Uhm, I wanted to say thank you.."

"Thank you? For what?"

"I mean, I know it's been a few days, but you saved my life. If it weren't you, I guess I would have been dead. And thank you for saving me."

Jughead didn't dare to look at my eyes. I smiled a bit and chuckled.

"You know, Jughead, you may think that I hate you or something, but I don't. And I had to save you. I mean, you've became a part of my life and as weird as it sounds, I couldn't loose you. I wouldn't let it happen."

He finally looked at me. He smiled back and continued.

"I also wanted to thank you for helping me and Archie, as well, for iur graduation. I get that you wanted to help your boyfriend, because you love him, but why me?"

"Again, you've became a part of my life and I wanted to help you. Because what's the core four without you, huh?"

I laughed and smiled again. Wow, Jughead was being nice to me for once more.

"Thank you, Veronica."

Then, the bell rang and I went to my second period with Archie and Betty. Archie sat next to me and asked me where was I on the break.

"I was with Jughead and before you freak out, no, we didn't do something. He actually thanked me..."

Archie looked at me with shock, then chuckled.

"Jughead thanked you? Really? For what?"

"Yeah, I know it souns pretty weird, but he did. He thanked me for saving him, that night and also for the whole graduation thing."

"I give up!"

Archie and I quietly laughed and thank god, that mr. Loren didn't kick us out of his class.

●●●

Betty's POV
At the second period, I sat behind Archie and V. They were talking and laughing about something. I didn't hear anything and on the break, I found them and asked them what was it. Veronica told me everything and I almost fell. Seriously? Jughead thanked her? Wow, I'm truly shocked!

After a few minutes, Jughead joined our company and we talked about Donna's (and Bret's) reaction, when they saw Jughead entering the Stonewall, alive.

Veronica and Archie wished they were there to see their faces too.

"Don't worry, I have pictures." said I and we laughed our eyes out. Ah, I had missed those moments. So much, that I really can't describe you, how happy I am now.

●●●

[Some hours later]

Jughead's POV
Last period, finally. I was with Veronica (again), Cheryl, Toni and Kev. This time, Kevin and Veronica were next to me. Hmm..Veronica? Weird. I leaned over a bit and whispered as quietly as I could:

"Veronica, I was thinking... I'm bored of our fights and after our conversation, would you uh like us to be... friends?"

She looked at me with disbelief. It's true, that we weren't as close as we were with Archie and Betty.

"I...Yeah, sure, I guess."

Veronica gave me a half smile and returned to her notebook. I smiled at myself and thought about, how I had just convienced Veronica Lodge to be my friend. It would be a start of an awfwul or a great friendship. Let's see how it goes.

[Meanwhile...]

Archie's POV
I asked mr. Smithers to go to the toilet. Betty folowed me. She said, that she wanted to talk about something and I was wondering what could it be.

"Hi, Arch, over here!" said she and we ended up being in an empty classroom.

"So, what did you want to tell me, Betts?"

"About..."

"Yes?"

"...The kiss. I know, that we just pretended and I didn't feel something, but I wanted to talk about it."

"Betty, what's up with that? I didn't feel something either, but what's there to discuss?"

"Veronica."

"What about her?"

"When we were still pretending to be together, she told me that she was jealous. Of us."

Veronica was jealous? Why didn't she tell me about it?

"What? Arw you serious?"

"Yes, Arch. Hasn't she told you yet?"

"No, she hasn't. Why was she jealous anyways?"

"Nothing. She thought, that you really liked me and I did too, but that's rediculous, right?"

"Yes, of course it is."

Betty nodded.

"Oh and also...thank you for comforting me that day I had fought with Jug.."

I hugged Betty and caressed her back.

"That was the least thing I could do for you, Betts."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Oooooh, seems like we've got some tea here! Hello, my readers, I'm so happy that you keep reading AND voting for this book. In this chapter, we had a bit of Vughead and Barchie, right? Thank uuuu all and hope u liked it! Toodles!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.1K 22
When Veronica goes back to Riverdale - her home town - after five years to visit Archie and Betty's wedding will she fall in love with her date a ce...
47.2K 2K 33
-where jughead texts an unknown number which is veronica or -where jughead is a shameless flirt and veronica has to deal with his bullshit
100K 2.9K 59
With everything that has changed, no one really thought that the culprit would ever be caught and punished. It was like all the hope was lost. "it wi...
26.4K 750 22
in which veronica lodge falls in love with jughead jones, the boy she can never have. TOP RANKING: #3 IN JERONICA thank you all for 2k reads!!