A Windows Distance Away

By Sam2000_

(WARNING: This book does contain some abuse in it so please be aware if it bothers you) Ellie has experienced... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Extras

Introduction

155 1 0
By Sam2000_

Hello there you lovely people you! Welcome to my book and I thank you so much for choosing to read this! I hope you enjoy this story!

As you've probably read in the description this story has been created by me so I own the story and the characters within it.

THIS BOOK DOES CONTAIN ABUSE. This story does have some abuse in it but I've kept it to a minimal level so there is nothing too cruel or horrible that will happen. But if it bothers you then be aware of that. There is also swearing in the story but I think there is only 3 words at the most, it's very vague.

But anywho, I thank you for reading this story again and I hope you will enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.8K 31
Obsession can drive a man mad, leading them to do obscene things for the person they love. When Y/N becomes best friends with the new guy at school...
2.1K 38 11
The empty white halls were depressing enough as you walked through them, until you decided to befriend the weak shaking figure who sat quietly watchi...
309 23 23
You're a college student working hard and living alone, until you happen to adopt a strange stray golden retriever into your apartment. The next thin...
The Obsession By Tilyn Newton

Mystery / Thriller

363K 7.8K 39
At 14, Isabella Rose wasn't exactly pretty. She wore glasses, was scrawny, and didn't have any figure. She finds interest into a 20 year old man name...