the sister of ushijima (tendo...

By mioris

discontinued "who's that?.." the boys looked over at the door way, in it stood a girl. "..oh her? that's us... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifthteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
you fools,, you absolute bafoons
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
psa
chapter twenty nine
mental health day!
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty two
moving on
IM BACK BABY
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
hi

chapter seventeen

15K 459 522
By mioris

radah.

yeah well. corona virus really did all of a favor and dropped school for us...

but wHY SPORTS LIKE LEMME DO TRACK

it's canceled until my birthday man...😒

but yeah even though i have more time to write,,,, i will probably barely update,,, because i have so much free time to work on my edits and music so agHHahshd
————————————————

I dragged my feet along as I said goodbye to tendou. We both went our separate ways, as it was the end of the school day.

Ushi was waiting for me outside, him and Rori were chatting.

It made me panic.

Did he tell her?

I slowly made my way over to them, Rori looking down at me. She had a fond look on her face. "Heya y/n!" She said as she ruffled my hair. I gave her a small smile and a little wave.

Ushi gave her a nod and started to walk away. "I'll see you at home y/n, we have some things to discuss, but I'm sure Rori will explain most of it." He spoke and threw me a wave.

I titled my head a little as I watched him walk off and turned to Rori. "What is he-" she flicked my forehead. "OW." I screeched as I rubbed my forehead. I turned to Rori. "What the heck was that for!?"

Rori stared down at me, an aura covering her. It gave me c h i l l s. "Did you really think that you would get away with not telling me?" She asked in a dark voice.

I deadpanned and rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. "..heh..." I nervously laughed.

Jeez it's all happening so fast, first this, then that, what next?

Rori raised her eyebrow at me. "Well, you're not getting away that easily, me and the team have a plan, and your brother, waka-san, is helping, along with his team." She said.

I almost vomited right there on the spot. "W-why so many people...?" I asked as my soul was practically ripped out of me as Rori picked me up from drooping.

Rori crosses her arms. "The more the better." She spoke. "Anyways, we have a plan that could change your parents mind about you moving."

I sighed and looked down. "Rori-san. You are out of luck." I told her feeling bad. "My parents are very, very, strict people. Once they have their mind made up, you can not change it." I told her. Rori smacked the back of my head.

"OW. Stop hurting me...!!" I yelled as I sheltered my head. She narrowed her eyes.
"Y/n, I am disappointed in you." She told me as she crossed her arms. "How could you not even try to change their mind?" Rori asked me. I looked up at her a little annoyed. "...and you think I haven't tried..?" I asked her, hurt at the thought of having to leave.

The wind picked up outside and the sports clubs were seen running outside.

I shook my head as I looked down. "I tried telling her how much I love it here, how much I've accomplished and even the friends I've made..." I told her. Rori's face softened. "Kiddo..." I shook my head. "...no matter what she just won't listen!" I yelled angrily. My face felt hot from yelling and I sighed. "There's nothing that I can do.."

Rori shook her head and sighed. "Everyone has a soft spot kid." She told me. She walked over to me and threw her arm around my shoulder, forcing me to walk with her to the gym. "You see.." Rori started. "...I have soft spots, even coach chima."

We walked down the side walk and eventually got to the doors of the gym, walking in. I looked around and seen everyone, uruoiku, uko, oumouna...everyone.

I frowned and turned to Rori. "Well then how do you suppose that we change my parents mind? Hmm?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "Ah, ah ahh.." Rori said and patted my head. "...this is where tendou and wakatoshi come in." She said and walked over to oumouna.

Oumouna pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it. Inside was a list. She cleared her throat. "Step one. Sweeten your parents. So tendou and ushijima will butter them up." She said. "Your mother loves tendou and always has, so that could help as well..."

I sat my self in the floor in front of them and crossed my legs. "Step two. Take your parents out...." I looked at oumouna confused. "...So tendou and ushijima will also take them out for the day and spend time with them." I nodded.

So far the plan looked alright. I finally seen a little hope for staying.

Oumouna unrolled the last of the paper. "...and lastly, you and tendou will fake date so you can stay!" She said and clapped her hands. "Doesn't that sound wonderful y/n-chan?" She asked as she smiled widely.

I may have buffered for a few moments, because all I did was stare at oumouna. "Y/n-chan...?" Uko waved her hand in front of my face to try and get my attention. "D-date....tendou...?...?" I then fell back on the floor, my soul leaving me. Uko turned towards oumouna and blinked. "I think we broke her."
——————————————————

I am beyond sorry for not responding,,
For some reason I'm not getting all of my wattpad notifications;-;

I just haven't been feeling up to the task for updating this past 2 weeks. I've wrote little bits by bits but that was all I've done.

However I have been stocking up on photos for you babeys,,, get ready to be blessed.

credits to haikyuubagel on insta:3

credits to haikyuubagel on insta :3

i have a lot of Akaashi 👀👀😳

NO NOSNDIDBDJDBDO

IT DELETED MY TEXT WHAT THE JDDNDNDBDBDNDNDNS

DANG IT DANG IT DSNG IT DSNIT DJD

GAH. I HOPE YOU HAVD AN AMAZING DAY AND I PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

IM SO *strangles air* AHHHSHSHDBD

*inhales*

I shall update soon.

Have a good day ;-;

Word count: 1022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 692 27
"I was consumed by darkness, and I thought nothing could save me from my fate. But when you came your smile gave me the reason to keep moving on when...
600K 23.4K 46
❝ Have you ever heard about the story of the Phoenix? Legend has it; the Phoenix carried its flames for 1000 years before burning itself. When it ros...
14K 417 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
52.9K 1.3K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...