My Bunny | WangXian

By Wyb0508_

Wei WuXian "reincarnates" as a black bunny or has a second chance in life (once he finds his body). I do not... More

Lan Zhan...
A-Yuan!
Thank You Lan Zhan
I'll Burn Myself In Memory Of You
It's You
How? Part 1
How? Part 2
Adventures With Bunny Wei Ying
My Little Brother Went Crazy
Shi-Jie
Swimming & Fishing
Jin DimpleSnake Yao & Su Shit

Return of Yiling Laozu?

16.6K 382 119
By Wyb0508_

Bold (e.g. "XYZ") = Bunny Wei WuXian speaking (no one can hear him though. It'll only make bunny sounds

(NOTE: I searched it up, and bunnies actually make sounds. And a number of noises actually)

Bold, with italics (e.g. 'XYZ') = Bunny Wei WuXian thoughts - no sounds coming from the bunny that anyone can hear

And then non-bolded ones are other people's conversation or thoughts.

---------- Enjoy this story ------------

The fierce corpse I raise are the ones to end me. I can finally rest. I'm tired. Too tired. Lan Zhan. I don't want you to get lost. But you shouldn't protect me. Goodbye Lan Zhan.' Wei WuXian felt his body ripping apart. Limbs pulled apart. Then squished and compressed together. His whole body was burning, but it couldn't compare to the pain he felt when Lotus Pier burnt to the ground. When his adoptive parents died. When Jiang Cheng lost his golden core and when he gave it to him. Or when the Wens died to protect him.

Then everything stopped. The pain stopped.

A ghostly voice called him. "Yiling Loazu Wei WuXian... Come." Wei WuXian felt his sould being pulled towards the voice.

"Open your eyes" 'Jiang shu-shu...'

"A-Xian. Live. I forgive you. It wasn't your fault." 'shi-jie... Come back please...'

"Find your body. Protect your loved ones. Go to him. Go to them. They need you too" 'Wen Qing...I'm sorry'

"YILING LOAZU WEI WUXIAN!"

"AHHHHHHH! LAN ZHAN!"

Wei WuXian opened his eyes. He observed his surroundings. 'Cloud Recesses?' Protect my loved ones? Who else is there left that needs my protection. Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng are perfectly okay' he scoffed.

'Come back to Gusu.'

'Lan Zhan. I'm at Gusu. Now what?'

Wei WuXian looked around. He was in the field of a bunch of snow white rabbits.

"Young Master Wei"

"Who's talking to me?"

"You've done a good job in finding the Yin pieces. And finding a way to counteract them."

"Lan Yi Qianbei?"

"I'm glad you remember me. Things have been hard for you. Live well. You have powers you don't know. It'll help you protect your loved ones. You've done well, my child. Now go to him."

"Him? ... I'll only harm him. hate me maybe because I'm a demonic cultivator. Wait.... I'm a bunny now!"

"You dense child."

"Did you say something Lan Yi Qianbei?"

"No. Now go to him. He needs you. I'll be leaving now."

"Lan Yi Qianbei?"

All he felt was the wind brushing against his fur and no reply.

Not knowing why everyone was telling him to go to him. Him being Lan Zhan, Wei WuXian went to the kitchen since he was hungry.

On the way, he heard some Lan disciples gossip. His ears perked up instantly as he heard the name, Han GuangJun. "Pity. 33 lashes. He injured the Elders for Yiling Patriarch."

"Tsk. Good riddance he's dead."

'Lan Zhan!'

Wei WuXian abandoned his trip to get food and hopped his way towards the Lan Sect's Ancestral Hall. The place he remembered clearly. Where he got  50 hits from the ruler, and the place he had to kneel at so many times.

I'm publishing this story as a light filler in for the slow updates for my other stories: <EXCHANGED>, <Are You My Guardian Angel?> and <Yes Chef!>

Like I said, this is a light story so my updates will be quicker since I'll be writing without much thoughts (maybe not as much thought as I have with my current other stories. Complex thoughts make me take time to write)

With regards to drama, if you guys want drama, I can create drama to make this story longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.5K 55
MDZS Fanfic Wei Ying was left behind unintentionally by his parents, he been long living in the street of Yilling that he no longer sees himself capa...
32.7K 2K 25
[Under editing!] Will Wei wuxian able to meet his real parents? Let's find out together. [Started, November 2023] [Completed, April 2024] ...
285K 19.7K 42
This is a time travel story surrounding WangXian and YiZhan. A request by @moonshoshion Completed: 4 June 2020
281K 13.8K 80
Wei Ying felt too suffocated because of Lan Qiren's pressure. He wants Lan Zhan to get married to another to have an heir, same as for Lan Xichen. We...