Married to Evil

By Whatitdofifthharmony

Two demon sisters with lots of power, money wise, is asking for wives by their father demands. Step sisters n... More

{Two}
{Three}
{Four}
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}

{One}

993 43 9
By Whatitdofifthharmony

"YOU WILL GET MARRIED AND THAT'S FINAL!" Hades roared.

"Why do you have to yell?" Dinah asked causing Hades to form into his demon stage.

"You don't talk back to me." He growled before sighing.

"Look, I know I can't die, but I'm getting old-" Hades tried.

"No you aren't." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"-and I want grandchildren-" Hades continued.

"Why?" Lauren wondered.

"-also you two aren't doing productive with your life-" Hades scratched the back of his head.

"Offended." Dinah and Lauren said while crossing their arms.

"-I just want to see what you kiddos can do with your lives." Hades finished.

"Fine, we'll get married." Lauren told their father and Dinah agreed.

"Oh boy." Hades jumped while clapping before stopping and clearing his throat.

"This marriage will be arranged to test you two on how fast you can get a woman pregnant." Hades told them making their face fall.

He looked at their faces before laughing.

"I'm kidding, I just want to see if you get your wives to win my heart." Hades laughed before disappearing while still laughing.

Dinah sighed and turned to her sister before shaking her head...

"Sofia don't do that." Camila groaned before picking up her sister up and moving her to the couch.

"Camila come on." Normani ushered and she ran to her.

"Is this really necessary?" Camila asked.

"Yes." Normani answered in a duh tone.

They speed walked passed their parents room and entered their room which had a mini hole they created when they were younger.

"You aren't too thick to get stuck are you?" Camila joked making Normani pinch her ass causing her to yelp.

"Don't start something you can't finish." Normani rolled her eyes as they get up while brushing their self off.

"Anyways...you got the stuff!" Camila pipes as she scanned the room.

"I'm here too." A blonde Normani height pipes in.

"Tori relax, I seen you." Camila giggles as Tori blushed while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Not trying to be a third wheel here, but we should hurry." Normani butts in and Camila rolled her eyes.

They start putting up the decorations and rested on the soft rocks.

"How long do we got Mila?" Normani asked teasingly.

"Two minutes." Camila said causally before getting up.

Normani laughs and pull her to the hole. They climbed through it after saying bye to Tori. They quickly jump on Normani bed and their parents entered their room.

"Hello girls, there's a letter going around of two young princes seeking for marriage." Andrea clapped her hands as Camila and Normani face fell before standing up.

"We don't want to marry no prince." Camila interjected with her arms crossed.

"Camila, don't dare speak to your mother that way!" Her father roared causing to sit down with a pout of her face.

"We are in great debt right now." Andrea looked down and Normani looked at Camila.

"Princes are disgusting, boys are disgusting, the male species is disgusting." Camila tells her parents and Alejandro shakes his head.

"Young girl, the princes are females just born with an unspeakable condition." Andrea tells Camila causing Camila to slouch.

"I don't want to get married now..." Normani finally speaks up with her hand touching her neck.

"You two enough, you'll go meet with the princes and seek to marry them and that's final." Alejandro roared before leaving the room with Andrea.

The door slammed causing Normani to flinch as Camila groaned. They climbed on their own bed before dozing off to sleep.

"Pretend to be a human blah blah blah." Lauren mocked her father as Dinah dressed herself.

"Can we just...get this over with?" Dinah asked and Lauren sighed.

"Sure, I'll pick the hottest chick to mess with all day and night...if you know what I mean." Lauren raised her eyebrows up and down as she placed her hands on Dinah's shoulders.

"Ew Lauser." Dinah pushed Lauren away as soon as their mother walk in.

"How are my babies doing?" She asked scrunching Dinah's face.

"We're fine." Lauren smiled innocently as Dinah nod.

"Well the ladies are here, so come on." Their mother ushered and they followed her.

There were hundreds of women there eligible for Dinah and Lauren to date. Many caught Lauren's eye as none caught Dinah. As Camila complained about everything to her parents, Normani kept quiet. When the carriage stopped, she looked up at the castle and took a deep breath. Tori was the driver and she helped the two out the carriage with ease. She looked uncomfortable but Normani didn't want to comment on it. They walked to the doors of the castle and the guards raised their eyebrows.

"Age?" One asked and Camila scoffed.

"18." Camila sassed as the guard looked at the other.

"You?" He asked.

"19." Normani muttered quietly while looking down.

The guards nodding and let them in. There was barely any girls left and Dinah was the first to notice Normani. Her eyes flashed yellow out of curiosity. After all the ladies finished talking to Dinah, Dinah walked over to Normani instead of Normani walking over to Dinah. Dinah's mother eyebrow raised as soon as Dinah left the seat.

"Hi." Dinah greeted catching Camila attention as Normani stared at the floor.

"Hello, I'm Camila." Camila introduced herself as Dinah nods slowly.

"Well it's nice to meet you, who's she?" Dinah asked getting on her knees to see Normani face.

When their eyes connected, Dinah eyes flashed causing Normani to back up.

"I'm Normani." Normani greeted and Dinah smiled as she kept on her knees.

"Well I'm Dinah." Dinah held out her hand and Normani slowly slid hers in as Dinah kissed the back of it.

Normani blushed as Camila eyebrows raised.

"Dinah, what the hell are you doing?" Lauren asked causing Dinah to look at Lauren.

"I'm talking to a goddess." Dinah looked back at Normani to see her touching her neck.

"Why are you on your knees, it's not like you're proposing to her. Get up." Lauren ushered and Dinah lightbulb lit up.

"Well we are looking for wives...would you like to be my wife?" Dinah asked, her eyes turning pink as Normani throat went dry.

"But...What will happen if I say yes?" Normani spoke up and Dinah face lit up.

"A lot, you name it and I'll grant it. You are just really beautiful and... irresistible." Dinah smiled softly and Normani does also.

"Then yes, but can we take things...slow?" Normani asked and Dinah nods.

"That's fine, like I said you name-I grant." Dinah gets off her knees as Camila's jaw is on the floor while Lauren facial expression was in shock.

Dinah help Normani up before bowing to her while kissing the back of her hand again.

"I'll see you soon, goddess." Dinah mutters before walking to her mother happily.

Normani was left stunned before looking at Camila who jaw's still on the floor. Lauren rolled her eyes before looking at Camila.

"Are you here to get married too?" Lauren asked and Camila scoffed.

"Hell no, I'm just here because my parents forced me here." Camila rolled her eyes.

Lauren smirked and Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Great, I'm making you my wife then." Lauren tells her before walking away causing Camila to scream as everyone looked at her.

"THAT BITCH!" Camila spat and Normani sighed, trying to calm her down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 88 10
or a beautiful nightmare... ⚠️Will Contain Lots of Smut⚠️
240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..
185K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
2.7M 94.8K 200
Messages between Ally, Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Camila. (#1 in Fanfiction 7/18/17)