Bootyful Love ~ A Koujaku x r...

By Area11Dennise

I've had this idea in my head for a long time now, so here it is! It's my first DMMD fic, just so you know. I... More

Data 1 ~ Meeting
Data 2 ~ Moving
Data 3 ~ Allmate
Data 4 ~ Rhyme
Data 5 ~ Work
Data 6 ~ Thoughts
Data 7 ~ Hairdresser
Data 8 ~ Tea
Data 9 ~ Trust
Data 10 ~ Taken
Data 11 ~ Locked
Data 12 ~ Meet Again
Data 13 ~ Confrontation
Data 15 ~ Love

Data 14 ~ Festival

2K 70 13
By Area11Dennise

~ Your POV ~

When Koujaku and I got out of Platinum Jail, it was about 6 PM so the getting used to everything again was a little harsh on me. I hadn't eaten anything in the days I was in Oval Tower so Koujaku and I ate some food at his apartment. While we were there, Koujaku got a change of clothes and I checked up on Pash. Afterwards we decided to go to Aoba's house to let him know I'd come back.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Koujaku! You're back! I'm glad!" Aoba says as he opens the door. I smile at him as he lets us in. We spend a couple of hours to catch up over some tea. Suddenly, I remember something important. "Ah, Tae-san, can I ask you something? In private?" I ask to which Tae-san sighs in annoyance as she gets out of her chair. We walk into the living room and close the door. "What's with the private talking? Something you want?" She asks.

"Well, I don't want Koujaku to hear this, but do you have any experience with kimono's, Tae-san?"

~

After we leave the Seragaki residence, Koujaku brings me back home. After he kisses me goodnight, I look him in the eyes. "Uhm... Koujaku?" I ask. "Hm?" I look down a bit. "W-well... Will you...." I start. Koujaku lifts my face gently. "What is it (Y/N)?" He asks with a soft smile. "...Will you please spend the night with me?" I ask as Koujaku falls silent for a bit. After a pause he nods. "Nothing would make me happier." He says with a smile. I smile back at him and open my front door. Koujaku follows me as we both take off our shoes. I put down my bag on the kitchen floor and get Pash out again.

"Hello again, Pash." I greet her with a smile. "Good evening (Y/N)." She responds as she flies onto my shoulder. "Hey (Y/N), I have a question. Why did you name her Pash? Does it have a special meaning?" Koujaku asks and I smile. "Yup! I learned the word when I visited Australia." I say. "Australia? So wait, what does it mean?" He asks. "I can show you." I say a little mischievious. Koujaku looks a little confused as I lean in and peck him on the lips. He pecks me back with slight confusion.

"So it means kiss?" Koujaku asks to which I nod. "Yup. It's Australian slang for kiss. So when I say: Give us a pash, love-" I'm interrupted by Koujaku's lips on mine again. "Like that?" He asks with a smirk. I nod with a smile. "You learn quick, Koujaku." We both laugh as I grab his hand. He smiles as he sees our entangled hands. "I'm so excited for the festival tomorrow." I say with a smile. "Me too. Because I'm going with the most beautiful girl on the planet." Koujaku says as he pecks my forehead. I blush a little at his remark.

"Are you going to work tomorrow?" He asks as we sit down on the couch. "Probably. Still have to pay the bills, after all!" I say with a smile. "Hm, then I guess I'll open the shop tomorrow too. To distract myself before it's the evening." Koujaku decides and I nod. We sit in silence for a bit before I muster up my courage. "Hey Koujaku?" I ask a little nervous. "What is it, (Y/N)?" I take a deep breath before continuing. "Can you tell me what happened to you in the past?" I ask. Koujaku raises his brow. "...I don't mind telling you, but why do you want to know?" He asks.

"Well, since we're a couple and all I want to know what kind of things you've experienced in the past because I'm worried and care for you. That's why..." I explain. Koujaku pecks my cheek and smiles. "Okay, I'll tell you. I'll stop anytime though, so don't hesitate to tell me, okay?" He says and I nod in response. I grab his other hand too as Koujaku starts talking. He tells me about his childhood when he lived on Midorijima and his friendship with Aoba. He tells me how he moved to the mainland and that Ryuuhou tattooed him there. When I hear what happened to his mother I fight back a couple of tears but I don't tell Koujaku to stop talking. I want to hear everything.

"... And that's basically how we got to this point in time. Are you okay (Y/N)?" Koujaku asks as he ends his story. I wipe away some tears and nod. "Yeah... I'm happy you told me. I just... God Koujaku, I feel so bad for you." I say and Koujaku embraces me. "It's okay, (Y/N). You're with me now and I've never felt better." He says. I look at the table and see Beni and Pash in sleep mode, cuddled up next to eachother. "I'm a little tired now..." I say softly, still nuzzled up against Koujaku. "Hm? Do you want to go to sleep? Koujaku asks to which I nod in response. He kisses the top of my head and lifts me up, holding me bridal style.

He carries me upstairs into my room and puts me down on my bed. Koujaku kisses my cheek again. "I'm going to get your bag and our allmates now. You get changed, okay?" He asks. I nod and Koujaku leaves the room with a smile. I change into a comfy shirt and sweatpants and comb my hair with my fingers. A little later Koujaku comes back and puts our things on the floor. "You look beautiful." He says with a smile. He removes his kimono so he's only wearing his black jeans.

I smile back at him and stand up. I pull back my bedsheets and crawl underneath them. Koujaku turns off the lights and gets into the bed with me. He wraps his arms around me and holds me close to him. I immeadiately feel calmer and listen to his heartbeat. "Koujaku..." I say softly. "Hm?" Koujaku replies in the same soft voice as before. "I love you. And... Thanks for staying with me." I say as I hold onto him. Koujaku kisses me deeply and doesn't let go of me. "I love you too, (Y/N). Goodnight." He says. I close my eyes and go into a deep sleep.

~

The next day I woke up a little earlier than Koujaku. I'd manage to sleep quite well in his arms that night. Koujaku told me he'd definitely be working today so he'd be in the South District all day. So I went to work at Heibon like any day before the Platinum Jail incident. I could see people already decorating the streets for the festival tonight. I had also made an appointment with Tae-san after work. She was going to help me with my kimono so I could surprise Koujaku when he picks me up tonight. But first, I had to get through the day at Heibon.

"Cleaning! Cleaning!" I hear Bonjin-kun say as he moves around the shop. "Alright, your order has been placed! Please support our shop in the future too!" I say, placing another order for a costumer. "Ah, one more thing..." The costumer says. "Yes? Is there something wrong?" I ask, opening the order file again. "Ah well, I was wondering... Your voice is really nice. Would you meet me sometime?" The customer says nervously. I mute the conversation and groan a bit. Then I turn the microphone on again. Aoba looks at me, confused.

"Sorry about that. As for your request, I'm afraid that I already have a boyfriend, sir." I explain. "Is that so? Well, no surprise really. Uh.. Alright, goodbye." The costumer says before quickly hanging up. I sigh as I put the phone into its charger again. "Did he ask to meet you?" Aoba asks, grabbing his bag to go out for a delivery. "Yup. I really don't get it." I say as I start up Pash. "I'm sure it'll get better sometime (Y/N). Well then, I'm off." Aoba says as he walks towards the door. "Right. Have a safe trip." I say with a smile as Aoba exits the shop.

~

The remaining of the day was like any normal one. A little bit after Aoba came back from his delivery, I went out for a delivery on my own. After that, I decided to go home since I was done for the day anyway. I made a little bit of food for myself and watched some tv. When I looked at the clock in the living room, I saw it was about time I got ready for the festival. Koujaku was going to pick me up in a couple of hours anyway. I take a quick shower and do my hair. I put on my clothes again and grab my kimono from my closet. I then make my way over to Aoba's house.

~

Tae-san was appearantly already waiting for me when I arrived. When she told me she had experience with kimono's I didn't think she could do everything in five minutes. So soon I was sitting on my couch again, with my kimono on and everything. I even put a little bow on Pash. I hold her in the palms of my hands as I talk to her. "I think you look really pretty, (Y/N)." She says and I smile at her. "Thank you, Pash! I hope Koujaku thinks so too!" I say as I take another glance at the clock. "He has to think so! If he doesn't, I'll-" Pash is interrupted by my doorbell ringing.

I put Pash on my shoulder and put my finger in front of my lips to make sure she's quiet. I walk over to the front door and take a deep breath before I open it. "Good evening, Koujaku-san." I say with a smile as I see my partner in front of me. "E-evening, (Y/N).. I see you're wearing the kimono again. You look beautiful." Koujaku says with the slightest blush appearing on his face. I look at Koujaku's shoulder and see Beni eagerly staring at Pash. "Well, shall we go?" I ask, grabbing a little handbag which already has my things in it. Koujaku nods and takes my hand as we proceed to walk to Aoyagi street.

~

Looking around the normally busy street, there's loads of stands with shops and games set up all around. The street looks like it's busier than normal as everyone (some people in kimono's aswell) happily chatter away. I walk close to Koujaku as I admire the sight in front of me. I point at one of the stands. "Look, you can draw fortunes over there!" I say excitedly. "Do you want to try it?" Koujaku asks to which I nod eagerly in response. He pecks me on my lips with a smile as we walk over to the stand.

The night proceeds just like that. Koujaku and I stop at random stands to play a game, eat, or participate in an event. I take a look at a schedule I picked up earlier. "Hey Koujaku, it looks like they're having a fireworks show in a bit. Want to go watch?" I ask as we walk around some more. Koujaku looks at the schedule and nods. "Sure. Sounds fun." He says. We change directions and start walking to the place where the fireworks will be held. We manage to find a spot and wait until the show starts.

I look down at Koujaku and my entangled hands and grip Koujaku's hand a little tighter. I feel Koujaku doing the same and smile. "H-hey, Koujaku?" I ask. Koujaku looks down at me and smiles. "Hm?" He responds. "Well, I'm really happy you got me out of Platinum Jail, and... I love you." I say as I feel my cheeks get a little hotter. Koujaku smiles at me. "I'm glad myself. Being without you was like torture and I love you too." We look into eachother's eyes. God, I love this guy so much. I close my eyes and move closer to him. Koujaku puts his free hand on my cheek as he brings his face closer to mine.

Just as our lips touch, a loud bang goes off as the fireworks show starts. Koujaku and I both get startled by the noise. We notice eachother and chuckle a little. Koujaku holds me by my waist as we watch the fireworks go off one after another.

I really love Koujaku, I'm so happy we're together.

(A/N): So that was the end of the main story you guys! Now no worries, since there's still a lemon after this. So if that's not your cup of tea the story ends here for you. I'll also be writing some random oneshots after this so yeah! I hope to see you again soon!

Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 209 33
This is just a royalty sbi story that I enjoyed writing- I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it hope you enjoy this is also my first...
21 0 1
AOT self insert fanfic with live triangles and drama!!! First time writing a fic!
27K 287 10
Hi guys this is my first story I write on Wattpad I hope you like it.
9.9K 180 11
So. I've been thinking. I wanted to write this story because I have been a fan of the beyblade anime series for a while. Especially, the Metal series...