the Kars Effect

By Fluffyplatypus25

What if Kars crash landed back on earth in 1999 but without his memories, and was found by a certain female... More

Crash
Jolyne
Morioh, Japan
OH MAH GAWD HOWRY SHIIII
Kira Yoshikagi: BITE ZA DUSTO
Crazy Noisy Bizarre Pillarman
I, Kars... uh... Karsovanna have a Passion
Kars Stand Vote
KARSU STANDO POWA!!!-Updated
Immortal, Eternal Life.... AND STANDO POWA!!!!!
Karsu POWA
Pecci the Tank Engine
Wrath of the King
Infamous K.A.R.S
The Fatal Mistake
The Mold man and the Secco
The Arrow
the Requiem Screams "AYAYAYAYAY!"
The Ultimate Lifeform
Arriveiderci... Italy
The Ultimate Gang-star
Kars the pRiMo mAFioSO
Jorge Joestar was a mistake
Maria Maria
Don't take my man
Granite Sea
*INSERT DISCOUNT STONE OCEAN HERE*
Fool's Freighter
Disc
Prison Break
Reunion
Kars and The Ink Machine
idk... uh.... Kars go Vroom Vroom
Everytime we Touch
Haha... so turns out I gotta do one more Chapter before the end
Ending 1
Ending 2
Ending 3
THE END THING-A-MA-BOB!!!
Scrapped Ideas thing
BEHOLD MY STAND『YOUTUBE REWIND』

Homunculus, Bakugou's, IceIce Baby? DI MOLTO!!!!!

2.4K 65 155
By Fluffyplatypus25

(OH shoot I just realized I forgot to have the scene where Joseph tells Jotaro Kars is responsible for DIO. but now that I think about it while he'd be pretty pissed at first he's mature enough to know that if your friend is killed by a gun you blame the person that shot it not the person that built it.)

Kars:"I found a pager on one of their bodies."

Bruno:"There's no doubt they told them about us. but at least they don't know about the Turt-- Tortoise. we can no longer travel by train"

Trish seems to be having a freak out about the fact she can see stands now and Bruno is trying to calm her down.

eventually everyone gets into the Turtle and gets onto a Truck.

the trip is very uneventful until Mista's stand steals a Burger and he has to knock the driver out.

as night covers the sky the gang contemplates stealing a car.

while stealing one would make it easier to find them Giorno just trashes all of them converting them into frogs so that it's harder to figure out which care they took.

Giorno goes to tell Bruno the plan as Kars picks up on of the frogs and begins petting it.

Kars:"For some reason I feel compeled to name you.... Wammu .Jr"

the gang tries their best to hotwire a cars as kars continues to name the frogs

Kars:"You will be William, you will be Caeser and you will be Shiza, and this little one will be Zeppelli, and you..."

he picks up the last one that didn't run away right away and brings it close.

Kars:"Esidsi... Junior."

as the car is finally gets started up Giorno talks about how he just fought the stand of another one of the assassins after them.

but he sent a snake to finish off the user.

as Mista, Giorno and Kars all sit in the car going to receive a disk while everyone else hangs out in the Turtle elsewhere.

Kars:"I don't need to sleep but I also don't know how to drive."

Mista:"You're 100,000 I'm pretty sure you could apply to learn."

Kars:"Yeah, Rohan tried to teach me but I ended up trashing his car, Josuke had to repair it. but said that he had to "Pay Extra to fix the engine" so now Rohan has a car without an engine--"

the car begins to get colder.

Kars begins to freak out.

suddenly an anger boi begins smashing in the roof as the car freezes over

Giorno:"Mista, what are you doing?! Shoot the roof!"

Kars looks over in horror to see Mista's face frozen to the window

Mista:"This car is being frozen at an insane speed. it's so cold my finger got stuck to the window and broke off before I even felt the cold. if I don't peel my face off of it, my brain's gonna freeze up."

Kars:"I need to get out of here! I don't do well in cold environments. it gives me panic attacks!"

Mista fires into the roof only for the ice to go faster

Kars's panic attack as he's being frozen over only making things worse as his body wildly morphs around.

first wings fill the car with feathers then tentacles grab at everything.

the car out of control begins skitting around

though luckily during his freak out he ends up ripping the roof of the car off sending the stand user flying off the car as the enemy is ranting about Paris and movies.

Mista:"YOU DID IT! HE'S OFF!!"

Kars:"S-So... C-C-COld!!! I hate the cold...."

Mista:"LOOK OUT HE'S CHASING AFTER US!!"

Mista begins opening fire on him as the bullets just ricochet off of his armor.

eventually he trips but grabs onto the exhaust.

at that moment the car arrives in Venice and Giorno crashes the car into the bank

for some reason there's something... Familiar about purposefully crashing a vehicle to defeat an enemy.

almost something Rage inducing about it.

as the car sinks Giornio and Kars are both frozen solid to the seats.

Mista goes off to grab the disk but is intercepted by the ice baby, who foolishly unfreezes the ice.

wasting no Time Kars quickly dives down and tackles Ghiaccio to the bottom of the bank.

Ghiaccio:"Wh-Who the Fucka are you?!"

Kars:"a Primo Gang-star Mafioso."

Ghiaccio:"Another Rookie?! SHINEI DEKU!!!!!!"

Ghiaccio throws his fist at Kars in an attempt to punch him only to lose this left hand to his blade.

Ghiaccio:"MOTEHRFUCKER! HOW DID YOU CUT THROUGH WHITE ALBUM'S ARMOR?!"

Kars Ignores him as he presses him down against the bottom of the bank.

Kars:"Simply growing Gills would be to boring, that is why I took upon the lung capacity of a scorpion who can hold their breath for 6 whole days. the longest a human can is 24 minutes and 3 seconds. I doubt you'll last that long..."

Ghiaccio:"YOU--- ARGH!!!『WHITE ALBUM: GENTLY WEEPS』"

the waters around them quickly freeze over as Kars releases his grip.

as the ice overtakes him he Instinctively forms into a position

(I was too lazy to look for an image so I just used a meme I already had on hand)

Kars just sits there in the illusion of a frozen endless abyss.

eventually he stops thinking.

even after the ice thaws he just floats at the bottom.

his trance is only broken after hearing the sounds of conflict followed by Mista's screams of agony.

as he raise his head above the water he's hit by a boat.

Narancia:"Bucciarati! I'm picking up Two Signals... Doesn't look like there's anyone els-- Oh Hi Kars."

Kars:"Blub Blub"

Kars climbs into the boat as he realizes he must have drifted down the bank while he was in a trance.

Kars:"You said there were two Signatures?"

Narancia:"Yes."

Kars:"Be careful, we were attacked, there's a chance one of those signatures could be the enemy."

Narancia:"OK, OH! There they are! Hey, Mista! Gio--"

Mista:"NO GIORNO-SAMA!! YAMETE! DON'T TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES I'LL FEEL IT MORE!!!!"

Kars:"We never speak of this again..."

Narancia:"Agreed...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 933 18
You're a foreign exchange student and things soon take an interesting turn when you unexpectedly become familiar with the school's well-known bad-b...
19.7K 653 35
What will happen when y/n a seemingly normal young man enters Hyakkaou Academy? What makes him cause fervor and revolution? Will Kirari tremble for f...
46.8K 1.5K 53
This story is about a little girl, how the world turned against her ever since she was born. Never once she have been loved by anyone and never smile...
20.4K 704 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...