Melanin Queen

Oleh _Latiyaa

"Your not a black girl, you're a melanin queen." Lebih Banyak

MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*

MELANIN QUEEN*

1.1K 47 8
Oleh _Latiyaa

C H A P T E R
S E V E N T E E N

"Babies are always more trouble than you thought—and more wonderful." — Charles Osgood

S T E P H A N I E

"We can't keep doing this." I shook my head as I grabbed my underwear from the edge of the bed.

Bando shook his head without saying a word, he slid on his grey Nike Tech paints and started picking up the comforter off the floor and back on the bed where it belong.

"That's what you want?" He asked staring at me as I fixed up my hair in Rachel's vanity mirror.

"Bando, stop playing dumb. You still go with Rachel and I know better to be someone's side bitch."

Getting up I slowly walked to grabbed my things off the dresser before leaving. I was finally in the right place in my physical therapy where I was beginning to walk by myself, even though it was still taking some time. I was slowly getting the hang of things.

"Side bitch? Come on now Steph. That's what you think you are?" He chuckled.

I shook my head, "You saying it like I'm not.."

"You're not.. you mean more to me than any of these bitches, no one can never take your place baby. Why you think I'm even doing this?." He grabbed my hands and kissed them.

Bando lied to me so many times, he played me constantly. His word wasn't bond to me, I couldn't believe shit that came out this mans mouth. But for some reason I tried so hard to believe him. I couldn't help it.

"Bando, we can't—.."

"Damn right you can't.." Rachel interrupted us as she stood in the doorway of their bedroom.

Bando dropped my hands so fast and tried to embrace Rachel in a hug but she turned it down. She looked between the both of us and then around her room as if she already knew what went down.

I just stood there shaking my head, I wasn't about to pour out my sorries for sleeping with her man, my ex. And I damn sure wasn't gonna justify that me and Bando wasn't doing a damn thing besides just talking.

" Baby, I don't even know why she here. She came in here talking bout she want to be with a nigga and —.."

I chuckled, "Yo ass really gonna sit up here and lie?"

This was the last straw for me, thank you god for letting me know what this nigga was truly about. There's no way I can be with someone like this, a lying cheating ass dog.

I drew my hand back and made sure I slapped the shit out of him before apologizing to Rachel about getting in between her relationship, then walking out the door.

D A V E 💫

I was enjoying my days as an engaged man. The moment Manny said "Yes", it made me the happiest man on the planet. Not only was we engaged but we was almost a family. It's been three months since I proposed and those three months been the best.

But not all things was sweet like candy. I was broke! A nigga needed some money and the only way I can do that was by hustling.

Everything I can think of I was doing it. Whether it was selling drugs or doing hits. Get it by any means. Every little dime that came into my hands I had put it away for my family.

"Yo take this pack and drop it off in the Stuy. Rich told me as he handed me the pack of Cocaine.

Looking around I took the pack from Rich and placed it in the duffel bag. Not asking no questions I just did what I was told.

This was no room for asking questions, either you about it or you not. There's no time to be weak. Weak niggas never last.

"After you done making the drop. Let me know and I'll tell you our next move. Don't get caught slipping mothefucker, or that's yo ass." He added before heading back into the trap.

Getting into my car, I took a deep breath before heading towards the Stuy. Another good in Brooklyn where a nigga grew up. A lot of shit been happening out there lately, which means hella dickriding pigs. I have to be on my p's and q's at all times.

I finally got to the Stuy. Pulling up to the trap. I checked my surroundings for anything out the ordinary before knocking.

"Who sent you?" The person on the other side asked.

"Rich."

Hearing the locks on the other side, a few seconds later the door opened.

Without saying anything I handed them the bag. They looked at me then looked inside. Making sure whatever it was that was in there was valuable or what they expected.

"Good." The man said as he smirked.

He closed the bag up and then tossed it in the table that was behind him. Picking up the bag from the floor that was near the opening on the door, he handed it to me.

"That's 20 gs, right there." Not saying anything else he shut the door in my face.

Doing my usual look arounds everything was the same and I kindly headed towards my car, getting in it.

Pulling out my phone, I shot a text to Rich saying that the package has been delivered. He texted me back with a thumbs up and told me to come back to the spot.

"Hard part is over." I said to myself as I stopped at a red light.

I can finally put myself at ease. Doing jobs like this was never easy, nor was it calm. You had to watch your back 24/7. It was either hating ass niggas tryna' run up and get you for all your shit or under cover police just looking to bust a nigga and give him years.

Almost out of Bed-Stuy and a nigga luck finally ran out.

"Fuck!" I hissed as I looked in my rear view mirror. Blue, red, and white lights flashed and the sign of the cop siren filled my ears.

I hesitated at first but I decided to pull over. I didn't want this shit to get out of hand, anything can happen at this point.

The officer got out his car and walked up to mine. It was something about him that kinda rubbed me the wrong way but I couldn't put my finger on it. He finally removed his shades and instantly I knew what the problem was.

"Rich?" I was confused.

"Nah it's officer, Richmond to you." He took out his gun and shot me.

I was completely taken back that I didn't even know where he shot me. Pressing my foot on the gas I started speeding down the street. Losing control I slammed into the back of a truck.

Darkness, that's all I can see. It's like I had passed out for a minute. I tried my best to crawl out the car but I was in to much pain. I didn't know where I was or what was happening all I knew was that I knew I had to get out this car.

The crowds of people that was around me talked amongst themselves as some called for help, others tried to help me out but there wasn't no helping me. I was done.

A R M A N D A 🌟

"You have to take it easy, Armanda. Your stress level is high and we don't want the baby to be in distress." My mid-wife Anna said to me as she took my vitals.

I am seven months pregnant, and for some reason every little thing stresses me out. If it's not about Dave it's about Armani, if it's not about my sister it's about Steph. I just need to relax but I can't. I worry about other people so much.

She added, "Now you just hit your third trimester, this is the time where you need to take it easy and keep calm. We wouldn't want you to have a premature labor."

I nod my head and took her words into consideration. It was now time to think about me and my baby needs. I couldn't have a premature labor especially if it was something I could've prevented.

She gave me a slight smile, "Okay. We're all done here. Your good to go home, just next time be easy."

"Okay thank you, Anna." I said as I grabbed my things so I can be on my way home.

Heading to my car my phone began to vibrate in my purse, this damn thing been going off all this time while I was at the doctors office.

I took it out my purse and saw that it was missed calls from more than three unknown numbers, missed calls and text messages from Steph also my mom and Armani.

"What the fuck?." I hissed as I got into my car, still looking at my phone.

If I got hella' missed calls from my momma then that mean something obviously happened. I hit the redial button and waited for her to answer the phone.

"Hello? Hey ma, I was at the doctors office. What's wrong?" I asked her. I started up my car.

She sighed, "Manny, I need you to come to Kings County hospital."

"Why? What happened?"

"It's Dave.. he's been shot and.. and had a car accident," her voice cracked.

I felt my breath get shallow as hell. Just as I was trying to keep calm and relax like my doctor told me; more shit pops up. What the hell happen to Dave!?

"I'm on my way."

Running straight out the hospital I was already in to walk into  another hospital Brooklyn Methodist. I couldn't believe this shit, I couldn't lose the father of my child, my friend and newt fiancé.

We didn't even get a chance to have a wedding nor did we get a chance to bring our baby into this world. Hopefully I'm over reacting and he's fine just a minor gunshot wound and car accident.

As I entered the emergency room, my mom and sister Armani was there with tears in their eyes.

"Momma... what happened?" I asked frantically.

She took my hand, "Baby, have a seat.."

I took a seat still waiting for her to say something but for some reason she was taking to long to tell me.

My heart began to beat faster and faster. My palms became sweaty, I was having slight cramps. I was scared.

"Manny, Dave's —.."

"OUUUWWWW." I yelled as I grabbed hold of my stomach.

There was pressure starting from my belly and making its way down to my vagina. I know i wasn't about to have this baby.

I tried to get up but the pain kept coming, soon enough my water broke.

"OUUUUUCHHHHH. Mommy..."

"NURSEEEEEEEEEEEE." She yelled as she tried to calm me down. "Manny you're about to have a premature labor."

____________________________________

T O
B E
C O N T I N U E D.

(The End Of Book One‼️)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

221 5 32
Don't Judge. ☺
65.1K 1.5K 50
MELANIN POPPIN✨💕for my fellow black girls out there tired of hearing about blonde straight hair blue eye this is for you sis cause ik how ya feel re...
302K 14.7K 35
"Are you gonna help me?" Book1&2💗
61.1K 1K 60
Their story isn't over ~Read Instagram to understand~