Stuck In The Naruto World (A...

By kaylashears

Mesaal Shiota is an average girl with good looks. Her Mum and Dad have average jobs, with average pay and ave... More

Author's Note
Character Infomation
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Three

2.2K 65 45
By kaylashears

ANBU's POV

I was carefully observing Little Girl as she opened her eyes a crack. She grumbled something inaudible as she covers her head with the duvet and goes back into her weird sleeping position. After a few seconds, she jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. My eyes widened a fraction when I saw her undress and step into the shower. I turned away when I heard the water start, not wishing to be watching a young girl. Not long after, she finished washing herself, stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in her towel. She leisurely walked over to the closet I had filled on orders from Lord Hokage.

'Now that I think about it, he never did tell me how he knew her size. Those clothes fit perfectly. How much of a pervert is Lord Hokage?' I thought, sweatdropping.

By the time I finished thinking, she was already dressed (Media). She walked to the kitchen to, presumably, cook breakfast.

'She is a really good cook. Those pancakes she made for me yesterday were amazing, no wonder the cursed kid likes her making breakfast and lunch for him every day.' I was jealous. 'It was nice of her to make me breakfast yesterday, though.'

Mesaal's POV

'Minoru, why do you think that ANBU is watching my every move like I'm his prey and he's going to pounce any moment?'

'No idea kid. But I can tell you, this is amusing. Yesterday, you sure did surprise him.'

'With what?'

'Where should I start? Oh, I know! How you knew he was watching you, how you pin-pointed his location in a millisecond, most chunin can't even detect his presence, let alone pin-point his location. Oh, and how you knew the Old Man was watching you through the glass ball made of his chakra, how you fell asleep in class, but still managed to answer something about chakra. Should I go on?' Minoru drawled.

'Ok, I get it. I can do what most people can't.'

'Most people? You're showing yourself to be nearing Kakashi Hatake's level.' I just rolled my eyes and continued my way to the kitchen.

"What should I make today?" I ask myself out loud. I decide on a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs and beans. Once again, I make three portions: one for myself, one for Naru and one for ANBU-san. Yesterday, ANBU-san returned the plate and cutlery he used. He even washed them! It was unbelievable. Following the routine, I shout through Naru's door, "Wake up! I made you breakfast!" After a few moments, he opened the door and groggily greeted me.

"Morning, Mesaal-chan. What do I have today?" He asks, sniffing the air.

"I've made bacon, eggs and beans. Remember to return the plate!" I shout over my shoulder as I walk back to my apartment.

'Time for that ANBU.' I think as I pick up another plate and cutlery. I walk out of the door and jump onto the rooftop he was perched on.

"Here. Thanks for returning the plate and washing it yesterday." I wave before jumping back down and sitting down at the table and eating my own portion of bacon, eggs and beans. After eating, I wash up my plate, attach my katana to my back and locking the door after me. I walk to the academy alone and when I arrive, it's only me in the classroom.

'Hey, Minoru. Wake me up when someone else comes in.' I tell her before closing my eyes.

'Sorry kid, someone's already here.'

'Just before I close my eyes, too.' I grumble. I look up, to be staring at the in-need-of-dictionary Uchiha.

"Heh, looks like I'm not the only one who likes to come early." I say, looking at Sasuke.

"Hn." Was his response. I got ticked off by this and an irk mark was visible.

"You should go buy a dictionary, Suke. People aren't going to understand you when you say, 'Hn.' all the time." I tell him.

"Suke?" Was all he said.

"Yeah, Sasuke, is just long and bothersome. I call most people nicknames, like I call Naruto, Naru. I also call Iruka-sensei, Ruka-sensei." I rub the back of my neck.

"I came early to avoid fangirls fangirling. What about you? Avoiding your fanboys?" He asks nonchalantly.

"Yes, they kept pestering me yesterday when I told them I was going to train. It was long a boring." I tell him before yawning.

"You're starting to sound like Shikamaru. What was with you and him saying things in unison yesterday?"

"I don't know. I guess him and I both just wanted to go to sleep. Class was boring. What's the point of re-learning something you learnt when you were three? I didn't get it. I have amazing chakra control too." Suke seems to think for a moment.

"How about me and you sit next to each other? It would stop any stupid arguments about who is going to sit next to us." He suggested.

"Your idea was almost as good as Ne's."

"Who is Ne?" Suke questions.

"Nobody important.... To you at least." I inform him before moving to sit next to him. "I'm going back to sleep. Don't wake me up unless something really important happens." I order before drifting off.

"Hn."

'Back to being in need of a dictionary, hey Minoru?' I talk to the tailed beast.

'Looks like you're out of luck, kid. A lot of people are arguing who wants to sit next to Sasuke and who wants to sit next to you.'

And she was right, two pointless arguments were happening. One on who's going to sit next to Suke and one on who's going to sit next to me.

"Are you blind or something? We're sitting next to each other." I speak up, startling everyone.

"What's so great about Sasuke anyway? I don't see the big deal. I understand Mesaal-chan, but not him." Naru says, crouching on Suke's desk and staring into his eyes.

'The tension is so thick I could cut it with a knife. Maybe that's a good idea, actually!' I say to Minoru, who just snorts in response. I reach for the katana on my back and slowly unsheathe it. Everyone notices this, and looks in my direction. A glint of enjoyment could be seen in my visible eye. In just a millisecond, Naru is pushed forward by some random boy and ends up kissing Suke.

Girls start screaming at Naru, while he and Suke gag and spit the contents from their mouths. Majority of the boys in class and me are laughing so hard, you could have mistaken us for laughing at a professional comedian. I roll on the floor, laughing so hard my stomach hurts. Naru pouts.

"It's not nice to laugh, Mesaal-chan. It's not funny, and if anything, you should be feeling sorry, I wasted my first kiss on... This thing." Naru sulks.

"S-Sorry, Naru. But that's was just hilarious." I wheeze, laughing in the middle of words.

"She's not wrong, Naruto. That was really funny." More and more others agreed with me. I pick myself up from the floor and plop myself back on my seat next to Suke. He glares at me, but quickly reverts his glare when he notices my katana slightly out of the sheathe. I quickly sheathe the katana fully, before anyone else notices. While this was happening, both boys and girls were beating up Naru. Each for different reasons: the girls because he kissed Suke, and the boys because he talked to me so casually. I sweat dropped at both the reasons.

"There's no need to get worked up about something so trivial. Don't you think, Suke?" I ask Suke.

"It's not exactly like I'm happy I lost my first kiss to that baka, but yes. It's not something to get this worked up about." He confirms.

"That was your first kiss?" I quiz him. He nods his head in confirmation. My jaw dropped.

"What are you so shocked about?"

"I would have thought one of your fangirls would have stolen your first kiss already."

"Have you already had your first kiss?"

"Yes."

"You make it sound like it's the most normal thing you could ever answer."

"That's because it is. You have no idea what weird questions some people can ask."

"If you say so." And with that, he goes back to pretending I don't exist. I see Hinata in the corner of my eye. I slink to the back where she is and sit down next to her.

"Hey, Hinata?"                               

"Y-yes, M-Mesaal-chan?" She asks me.

"Can I call you Hina-chan?" I wish.

"O-Of c-course." She grants, blushing.

"Thanks. Well, I know you have a crush on Naru~" I tease.

"P-Please d-don't t-tease, M-Mesaal-chan." Hina-chan begs.  

"M'kay. But let me ask one question, why do you like him?" I question.

"W-Well, I a-admire h-him. H-He n-never g-gave up e-even w-when e-everyone e-else gave u-up o-on h-him. H-He's a-also k-kin d of c-c-cute." Hinata whispers the last sentence. I smirk in victory.

"Are you jealous his first kiss was stolen by Suke~?" I tease.

"Y-You s-said y-you w-wouldn't t-tease a-anymore M-Mesaal-chan." Hinata complains.

"Ok, I won't." I give in. I lay my head down on the desk.

"M-Mesaal-chan, y-you m-might n-not w-want t-to g-go t-to s-sleep r-right n-now." Hinata recommends.

"Why not?" I inquired.

"B-Because t-the g-genin e-exams a-are g-going t-to s-start s-soon." She tells me.

I snap my fingers, "So that's what I was forgetting!" Then, Ruka-sensei comes in and wishes us all the best of luck.

"Remember, everyone. This test is based on the clone jutsu." Without a second thought, he tirns around and walks to the exam room. I can see Naru pulling his hair in stress. I walk over a decide to 'comfort' him.

"There, there, Naru. You will probably just have to wait another year until you become a genin." I smirk.

"That's not nice, Mesaal-chan." Naru pouts. I pat his head.

"It wasn't intended to be nice." I tell him. My name was called. "Well, see you later." I wave a head into the exam room.

"Mesaal, since you are very advanced, you will be making more clones than the average. Do as many as you can." Ruka-sensei tells me.

"Two things before we start. First off, who is he?" I point towards Mizuki-sensei. "And second off, you'll need a much bigger room if you want me to do as many clones as I can."

"My name is Mizuki, you may call me Mizuki-sensei." Mizuki-sensei.

"I'll call you Mizu-sensei. I don't call many people by their real names. Isn't that right, Ruka-sensei?" I cheekily smile.

"Yes, that is true." He sighs. "You'll have to with do with this room today, Mesaal."

"But then I won't doing as many as I can. I once filled an entire forest with clones." I state. "Admittedly I was out for a good while afterwards."

"You what?!?!?" Ruka-sensei shouts after choking on his own spit.

"What didn't you understand?" I ask him innocently.

"Just do it." He waves, Mizu-sensei gives me a fake smile. I shrug and form a one-handed hand sign.

"Shadow clone jutsu." I say, still holding my one-handed hand sign. The room fills with shadow clones.

"How do you know the shadow clone justu?" Mizu-sensei narrows his eyes into a glare.

"If you want to intimidate people, you should work on your glare Mizu-sensei." I smile at him. Ruka-sensei's face twisted to Mizu-sensei.

"You shouldn't glare at a student!" Ruka-sensei lectures.

"I'm sorry, it just.... hit a nerve." Mizu-sensei lies and smiles again.

'Minoru, I don't like this guy. He hurts Naru too much. I also hate that fake smile of his.' I vent out my anger.

'I don't like him either kid. But you can't kill him. If you were from this world, then you would have already been on many assassination missions so you are very experienced with killing already.' Minoru tells me.

'Doesn't change the fact that I don't like him.' I grit my teeth.

"Ruka-sensei, Mizu-sensei, did I pass on not?" I ask them, shadow clones disappearing.

"You passed with flying colours, Mesaal. Collect a hitai-ate and you can leave." I nod and take a black hitai-ate. I walk out of the exam room and walk outside the academy. I lay down on a patch of grass, drifting off to sleep.

I was woken up by Shikamaru. "What do you want?" I mumble.

"I wanted to talk to you. But then I decided that I wanted to go to sleep because you're too troublesome for your own good." He told me.

"If you want to sleep, shut up and let me sleep dummy."

"Let me ask you a question first."

"Sure, I'm going to let a random kid I spoke in unison with yesterday ask me a question. What have I ever done to the world?" I exaggerate.

"Name's Shikamaru Nara."

"I already knew you were a Nara. But nice to meet you Shika." I lay down from my sitting position and close my eyes. "What did you want to ask me?"

"What did you do for your exams? I already knew it would be something different from us since you are advanced and I wanted to know what." Shika said.

"I'm not congratulating you for being a smart-ass, it just runs down the Nara's blood. I was first told to do as many clones as possible. But seeing as that was impossible in such a small room, I just filled the room with shadow clones. I still want to work off a bit of energy seeing as that was supposed to be a test." I huff.

"You mean that was a piece of cake?" Shika asked, eyes wide open.

"It was boring and a piece of cake. A piece of cake does sound nice, right about now, though." Saying the last sentence more to myself than anyone else.

"What a drag." Shika sighs, laying down next to me.

"I guess being lazy runs in the Nara family too. Or is it just you and your dad?"      

"How do you know dad?"

"I met him while at Old Man's office yesterday."

"You mean Lord Hokage?" Shika raises an eyebrow.

I wave it off, "Probably, what you lot call him."

"Stop being troublesome."

"Says the one who keeps digging deeper." I grumble.

Shikamaru's POV

'This girl is extraordinary. But, it's such a drag to investigate.' I think before shutting my eyes. I hear shuffling and look over to where Mesaal is. She began sitting up, then standing up and brushed her clothes off.

"Sorry, I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow when we find out what teams we'll be on." She waves and leaves me laying here.

"What a drag. I better go see Mum and Dad too. They're standing over there." I walk to where my parents are and they start congratulating me. When I look around, the only ones who aren't with parents were Sasuke, Naruto and Mesaal. I observed as Mesaal's hair swished as she walked towards Naruto. My eyebrow shot up.

'That's right, they are friends..... Of sorts. She makes him lunch and earlier they talked as if it was the most common thing in the world.'

Mesaal's POV

That ANBU was watching me again. It was making me feel weirded out. I thought the Old Man was smart enough to trust me by now. What would I gain by attacking Konoha? I walked to the library, thinking about the things I would be able to gain by attacking Konoha.

'Kid, if you don't pay attention to where you're going, you're going to bump into someone.'

'Can't you just guide me, Minoru?'

'I could but what would be the point? It's more fun getting you to pay attention before or after you bump into someone.' Minoru snickers.

'Very helpful.' I deadpan.

'I'm not meant to be helpful. I'm an inhabitant of your body, most tailed beasts hate the humans they're sealed in but I'm nice.' Minoru shows off.

I block her out and focus on where I'm gong before I do hit someone like she said. When I reach the library, I instantly head to the section where information on the clans is held. After some searching, I finally found a book about the Yukini clan it said,

'The Yukini clan was a very famous and powerful clan before they were massacred. Their strength was nothing to joke about and could kill you in the blink of an eye if they were fully trained. Some surpassed each of the Kages in their time. On January 12th, they were attacked and massacred. The ten tailed beast had attacked the clan under orders of someone unknown. The ten tails was supposedly sealed inside a new born child of the Yukini clan.

The clan's most powerful leaders were Shiro Yukini and Misaki Yukini. They were both powerful people and people all around the five nations feared them. Misaki Yukini was the previous holder of the ten tailed wolf but going through birth, much like Kushina Uzumaki, the seal weakened and someone had already planned for that to happen. They took advantage of Misaki having birth and weakening the seal to let the ten tailed wolf loose. The ten tailed wolf showed no sign of wanting to attack as it was under orders.

The Yukini clan was most known for their kekkei genkai: Subete-no-me. Subete-no-me has many abilities, many of which we are not aware of. The few abilities we are aware of are these: being able to copy other kekkei genkai, being able to paralyze the enemy and controlling people. Many other abilities are unknown because not much contact was made with the Yukini clan, people were too scared to approach them. They lived in isolation from the world, not bearing to be looked at in fear. The legendary sannin were the people to know the most about the Yukini clan, they were the only people, other than the Kages, not to be afraid of the Yukini clan.

Clan members worked through the night, leading assassination missions and other dangerous missions. They took the suicide missions, yet always came back alive. Young members of the clan were trained at a very young age. Some, took bounties for training, this could be a three year old or a six year old. It didn't matter to the clan, if they were ready, they would be sent on one and if they came back alive, the clan members recognised them as part of their clan. If they died however, they would be considered a failure and no use to their clan. They needed the strong, not in need of the weak.'

It stopped there and no more information about my clan in the book.

'Minoru, I need to go to the Old Man! Is he in his office?' I rush out of the library, running on the rooftops to Old Man's office at a low speed.

'Yes, he is. What are you planning?' Minoru investigates.

'I need to find out if he has any information on my clan.' I urge forwards. Stopping abruptly, 'Why didn't I just teleport? It would have saved me so much time.' Teleporting to Old Man's office in a swirl of black lilies.

"Mesaal? What do you need?" Old Man asks. Everyone in the room looks at me.

"First of all, get them out." I command, pointing at the jounin in the room. "Hey, Bakashi." I wave at him quickly.

"All of you are dismissed." Old Man tells them. They leave at once.

"What information do you have on my clan?" I plead of answers.

He took in a sharp breath. "Why do you want to know?"

"Why wouldn't I want to know about my own clan?" I counter.

"Fine. I don't know much, personally. But there is some scrolls and books about the Yukini clan in the basement."

"Get them. Please..."

"Follow me." He gets up off his chair and walks out of the room, me on his tail. We reach a locked door, ANBUs guarding the entrance. They bow when they see Old Man.

"Lord Hokage. To what do we owe the pleasure?" One with a cat mask asks.

"I am in need of going into the basement. This young one will be coming with me." Old Man informs them.

"Hai." The cat waves at the other ANBU and they unlock the door by putting different types of chakra inside of them.

"So you each insert chakra into the door to make it open? Who created this?" I let out a low whistle.

"How can you tell?" One with a bear mask questions.

"I just can, I guess." I say shrugging. "It's not that big of a deal. I could feel your chakra signatures without you even using your chakra. Now, when you are using chakra, it's so much easier to sense it."

Everyone looks at me like I have three heads.

"What? Did I grow another head or two?"

"Not even some of our greatest chunin can sense our chakra, with or without using it." Another states.

"Old Man, what do your ninja learn? Are you sure they're that powerful? After all, Bakashi and Scarface didn't even know they were in the bingo book. They're really dumb."

"Old Man?" The cat masked one splutters.

"You should thank that mask you've got on. If you didn't, I would be covered in your spit and germs. Something I really don't want. So do me a favour and stay where you are, with that mask covering your face." I send them a sickly sweet smile.

"Come now, Mesaal. We have items to uncover. I suggest we begin before it gets too late. We could be searching for a while."

"Hai, Old Man!"

(Time Skip)

'Finally, we found the books and scrolls about my clan.' I am in relief. I look over to see Old Man out of breath and coughing.

"Staying in here for to long is going to damage your lungs, Old Man. Those ANBUs won't stop shouting at me if I get you sick!" I fret.

"You don't like loud noises do you?"

"No, definitely not. My ears are too sensitive for that." I explain before Old Man goes into another coughing fit. "You can go now, Old Man. I can just transport them all home by myself. You don't need to put such a strain on that body of yours."

"I see. I'll see you later then Mesaal." He waves before leaving the basement.

In another swirl of black lilies, I teleport myself and all the books about my clan into my apartment.

'Now I can look like Bakashi! Reading while fighting and doing everything else.'

'Yeah, yeah, kid. You can get excited about that tomorrow. Today, you should just head to bed. Tomorrow you're going to find out what team you're on and who your sensei is.' Minoru advises.

'Ok, just wake me up at the right time.' I head to bed after dressing in my night clothes and skip dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 488 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...
41.4K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
156K 4.6K 53
**IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REMADE!!** ๐’‰. ๐’๐’†๐’‹๐’Š ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โœฐ est. 21 hatred was the only feeling that sparked between neji and y...
32.4K 750 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...