Complete Me

By goldmelanin17

[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to becom... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
Epilogue
1 million!

42

133K 5.5K 3.6K
By goldmelanin17

Chapter Forty Two| Ava

"You're getting married!" Alice squeals, clapping her hands in excitement.

I release a shaky breath and smile.

I'm getting married to my crazy, possessive man.

"He's on the phone again." Elena walks in, with Lily resting on her hip and the phone in her other hand.

"No! Tell him to stop calling!" I shout in frustration and grab a champagne flute from Alice, gulping it down quickly.

"Easy there!" Alice laughs and takes the glass from my hand.

"Mummy." Lily reaches out for me and I take her out of Elena's arms.

"She can't speak right now, bro." Elena says and then hangs up without listening to his answer. A few seconds later and the phone starts ringing again, she rolls her eyes and picks up.

She rolls her eyes again as she listens to him. "Yeah she's fine.....Hmm........She hasn't got cold feet........I think she still loves you but then again I am here."

"Elena." I give her a warning look.

"Yeah she still loves you......Yeah got to go, bye." She hangs up again and turns her phone off. "Now lets get your sexy body into that wedding dress."

"I'm scared." I blurt out and everyone frowns, including Lily.

"Ava, Ava, Ava. That man is crazy in love with you, he'll drag you down the aisle if he has to." I giggle and nod my head.

"What do you think baby?" I look down at Lily and she smiles brightly.

"Daddy loves you lots mummy, I do too!" She wraps her arms around my neck. "Can you put your dress on now." She tilts her head and I put her down.

"Okay, lets hope I haven't got fat." I try and joke but deep down I'm shitting myself.

After half an hour of getting into my wedding dress, I try not to cry. I even see Elena wipe away a tear.

"Mummy you looks so pretty." Lily squeals as she spins around in her flower girl dress.

My precious girl looks like she's about to get married herself and I can't help but laugh at what Kaden would think.

"You look so beautiful too, baby." I pick her up and smother her face in kisses. She giggles and places a small kiss on my cheek. "So do you two." I look at Elena and Alice who are both wearing a silky, blush wrap dress. Elena fidgets uncomfortably but gives me a warm smile.

"Kaden is so going to cry when you walk down that aisle." Elena smirks and I feel my heart skip a beat at the thought.

A knock at the door grabs our attention. "Come in." Ross and Ruben walk in, looking smart in their tuxedos. "Aw, don't you guys look cute!" I walk over to them and fix their bows, making both of the boys blush.

"Kaden's on the phone, Ava." Ross speaks out and he looks nervous. "He said he'll chop my balls off if you don't take the phone."

I sigh and take the phone from his hands, I then take a deep breath. "Kaden." I simply say.

"Baby, fucking hell, finally! Are you okay? You're not having second thoughts right? You're going to show up? I just want you to know that I love you so fucking much, please show up to our wedding!" I pull the phone away and look down at it in shock. I look around and realise everyone has left the room.

"Kaden, slow down." I laugh and I hear him release a deep breath. "Of course I'm going to show up at our wedding."

"How is our baby?" Kaden whispers.

"Excited, she really looks like a little princess." I smile to myself and I hear him chuckle. "How is our other baby?"

"Well he's already had about seven bottles of milk and he keeps falling asleep, so I guess he's cool." He says so casually.

"You guess? Kaden please tell me our son is actually still alive?" My eyes widen.

"Yeah his chest is moving up and down." I slowly close my eyes.

"Okay."

"I missed you." He mumbles.

"It hasn't even been twenty four hours." I laugh.

"Baby, you know what I'm like." And I nod even though he can't see me.

"Elena thinks you're going to cry when you see me." I joke.

"She could be right. I need to man up." He chuckles. "I love you."

"I love you, Kaden."

"Get off the phone man!" I laugh when I hear Luciano in the background.

"Got to go. Make sure you show up, otherwise I'm going to drag you here myself!" And then he hangs up.

"Fucking finally." Elena bursts into the room, making me jump. "Hair, make up and shit."

She does my hair perfectly and leaves my make up, natural looking. "Beautiful." She smiles, putting the brush down.

"Can I ask you a question?" She nods her head. "You and Diavol?" She looks away and clenches her jaw.

"It's nothing." She mutters. "It's not about me today, so let's not bring it up again, okay?" She says sternly and I nod my head quickly, knowing she could just snap my neck effortlessly if she wanted to.

"Sorry." I mumble and hear her sigh.

"Come on, we've got a wedding to get to." She winks and helps me up.

"Wait! I'm waiting for someone to arrive." She furrows her eyebrows. We make our way down the stairs and I open the door to see the man I called a few week ago, stepping out of an expensive looking Bentley.

Kaden

"Shit, shit, shit." I mutter as I try and do my tie up.

"Here." My brother steps in front of me and does it for me. "Nervous?" He smirks.

"Shitting bricks! What if she says no?" I watch Luciano roll his eyes.

"They all should be arriving soon." I smile, looking forward to seeing my future wife and our little girl.

"I think he's done a shit." I turn around in the hotel room and watch Elijah hold my son at arms length, his nose turned up.

"We've just managed to get him into that suit and now you're telling me he's gone and done a shit!"

"Stop swearing in front of the kid." Ardian scolds and I roll my eyes and then turn back to my brother.

"Change my son." His eyes widen and he frantically shakes his head. "Change. My. Son."

"But he's your son." He throws his arms up in frustration. Then proceeds to take off his suit jacket and roll up his sleeves.

"He's your nephew."

After another chaotic hour of getting ready, I find myself greeting guests, most of them are aunties, uncles and cousins. Some of our men, who have taken a liking to Ava and her cooking skills are scattered around the place.

It's not long before I am standing next to the marriage officiant. Luciano who I made my best man, is stood next to me, a proud smile on his face.

"Oh my shit!" He mutters and I look at him to see he is covering his mouth and his eyes are watery. I look around and furrow my eyebrows.

Then I see him.

His husband, Paul.

"Go." I nudge him and he sprints off to him and pulls him into a tight hug. I smile at the sight of my brother embracing his husband and it makes me even more excited to see my Ava.

They interact for about ten minutes before Paul takes a seat with the rest of the guests and Luciano walks back over to me.

"Did you know?" He questions, still in shock. I shake my head. "Ava." He shakes his head and smiles. "She really is a gem, that woman." He says, winking at his husband who winks back.

"She definitely is." I whisper and look down the aisle waiting for everything to start. "Fuck, what's taking so long." I loosen my tie a little and look around at the friends and family I haven't seen in a long time.

"Bro, they're women, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up waiting a whole year before your future wife decides to walk down the aisle and even then she probably still won't be ready." I chuckle at his words.

"She better fucking hurry up." I mutter.

However, all of a sudden my heart starts to race and I can feel myself start to sweat as Adele, Make you feel my love, starts playing throughout the room.

I think back to the time when Ava and I were planning and she was adamant on using this song to walk down the aisle too.

She thought it would make me cry.

She was right.

My eyes start to water as Lily walks down the aisle, everyone smiles at my little girl who has a bright smile on her face. I laugh as she throws flower petals at peoples feet. "Daddy!" She squeals and I smile brightly at her. I pick her up as soon as she reaches me.

"Hey, princess." I kiss her forehead. "You look so beautiful."

"So does mummy!" She whispers in my ear and grins. Next Ardian walks down with Aleksio holding his hand, Lily squeals again when she sees the little boy and I tighten my hold on her.

I don't want her to grow up.

Ever.

Elijah and Alice then walk down hand in hand and I smile at the loving couple. Elijah is carrying Liam and Alice smiles brightly at me before taking Lily out of my arms. "Get ready." She whispers.

A couple seconds later, my breath is taken away when I see Ava walking down arm in arm with my sister who is smirking at me.

I try to blink the tears away but it really does not work.

I always feel like I'm in a dream when I'm with this woman.

I roll my eyes when Elena kisses her on the cheek and then goes to stand beside our brother.

"Hi." Ava whispers, I can see her glossy eyes through her veil.

"Hey, Angel." I smile.

The marriage officiant begins to speak but I can't help but keep my full attention on Ava. She's invaded my senses.

It isn't until we are about to exchange our vows that I come back to reality. She begins to speak and I literally feel my eyes starting to well up again.

"Kaden. You have made a massive impact on my life, you have given me the opportunity to be a mother to our beautiful children and I will always be thankful for that. Even though you can be crazy and possessive, I don't love you any less." She takes a shaky breath and tightens her hold on my hands. "We've had our ups and downs but I vow to always make you happy and to also love you unconditionally. I promise to be a loving and devoting wife, I will always be by your side in sickness and in health." I watch her smile gently. "No matter what happens, I will always love you, Kaden Morello."

She slides the wedding ring onto my finger and I can't help but shed a tear. She smiles and reaches up to wipe it away. "I love you." She mouthed, making me feel like it is just us two in the room.

The marriage officiant turns to me and nods his head.

"My sweet Angel. From the day I first saw you outside my house, I wouldn't of thought how much you would have impacted mine and Lily's life. You are an amazing mother to our little girl and our baby boy and I will forever be grateful for you. I promise to love you unconditionally, I promise to always make you happy and I promise that we will be having those three more children." Everyone around us laughs and I look into her eyes and watch her smile. "You're my best friend, my lover and I love you. I am going to be the husband you deserve and no matter what happens I will be with you every step of the way. Ava, my love, you really do complete me."

I gently hold her hand and slowly slide the ring onto her finger, I then raise her hand up and place a small kiss on top of the ring.

"Our bride and groom have vowed to be loving towards each other, they have expressed their love through words, given and received their rings. Therefore, I am happy to pronounce them husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

Cheers fill the room and I don't hesitate to push back Ava's veil and pull my wife into a deep kiss.

Mrs Morello.

Ava Morello.

My wife.

💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 19.8K 22
Orianna. Young, full of life, enthusiastic and loving, are the best words that can be used to describe her. While others her age are embracing and pe...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
14.2K 816 28
Mercedes never thought much of the popular saying 'The sins of the father becomes that of the child", that is until it happened to her. Forcefully br...
208K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...