Journey Of The Bonded (Being...

By DarkenedLight01

Ash Ketcham a pokemon trainer who ia about to go on his frist journey through the Kalos region aiming to win... More

0
1
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVII: Part II
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Quick update notice
XXIV
Time for a vote
Rewrite Incoming

I

2.5K 39 14
By DarkenedLight01

Normal talking"
'Telepathy'
"Pokemon speach"
"Legendary speech"
'aura'
~ POV change ~

------------------------6 Years later------------------------

(The story will only have 5 POV's and they are No One's, Ash's, ????, Leafs Froakie/Frogader/Greninja)

~Ash POV~

Finaly I turned 16 and I can go to the Kalos region to compete in the league which is know as the hardest League competition In the world and I plan on wining it. I got my trainer licences last year and started training with Froakie. Technically you can't get it till your 16 but since my mom is the champion of my home region Sinnoh I was able to get it a year early , but couldn't get travel out of my region or challenge gyms cause of my age. Now I can but I will go to Kalos first. Sometime last year I found a pokemon egg in the wood I asked Dad if I can keep it he said I could and it hatched into a Riolu. Riolu liked to have fun a lot and play small pranks but when he trained he took it seriously. The older he gets the less pranks he pulls thankfully

'Master rio come on ri time to lu to Kalos!' Shouted my Riolu I found in the woods last year.

"Ok I'm up and don't call me Master just Ash and what did you say", I asked

"You know he will not stop right", Froakie said.

"I know but it doesn't hurt to try", I say

"Sorry Master Ash I was trying to practice talking with Aura like Lucario said, I said Master Ash come one it's time to go to Kalos!", Riolu said.

"Ash did you get you plane ticket yet", Dad shouts from the living room.

"Yes Dad", I replied

I go my closet to get my bag that's hanging on a hook on the closet door.

"Froakie have you seen your pokeball I need to keep them on my while we are traveling", I ask Froakie.

"I think I left it in your Sister's room", Froakie answered.

"Ash come hear for a minuet", Mom said as she opened my door to my room.

"Ok Mom, Froakie go get your pokeball please", I say as I walk out my room.

"Cynthia no", Dad said down stairs

"He is 16 he should know tha-", Mom started

"No, he will hate me and he shouldn't know",Dad said.

"I shouldn't know what", I ask

Dad looks at me then my who giving him the look that she give me when I try to get out of something and not tell her something. It allways works on me and It looks like it works on Dad too.

"Ash ummm theirs something that you Mom think you should know. I was going to wait till you were 18 but Ash, Im not you biological Father and I don't know who your biological", Dad said nervously

"WHAT WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME DAD I TRUSTED YOU", I yelled.

"Because I was never abl-", Dad strated to say.

"NO, I DON'T CARE MY HAD TO MAKE YOU TELL ME ", I yell louder.

'Child calm down', Dad's Lucario said

"NOOO, YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK CAUSE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ETHER", I yell louder than that

I feel a surge of power around my body and my Dad has a fearful look on his face.

"Ash calm down", both Froakie and Riolu said to me as they jumped onto my shoulders.

My Sister walks in the room with he hand held mirror and I look in it and see my eyes turn a blue color, the blue streaks of my hair are glowing a dark blue color.

"Why is my eyes and hair glowing", I asked

"It's called Aura Ash" my dad says as his eyes glow blue.

"You can use it to", I ask.

"Yes but my aura is weak I can only use it to sence peoples feelings and make a weak staff", he says as he makes a staff that looks like it can fall apart any second.

"Ok what ever I'm going to Kalos now" , I say as I start walking to the door.

"Ash wait one moment", Mom said.
I stop and turn around.
"Do you remember the blue box i gave you 6 years ago that we lost", she asked

"Yes I do, did you find it" I replied

"Yes I did I have that and something else for your birthday to", she answered as she hands me the small blue box and a bigger red box.

I grab both boxes.I go to take of the lid of the box but move puts her hand on the lid amd says "The small one first Ash". I nod and open the small blue one. Inside the small box is a greenish colored stone with a DNA symbol inside it.

"What is this", I asked

"You will find that out in Kalos", Mom said with a playful smile.

"Mom your no fun", I wined as I take off the lid of the red box. Inside was a orange stone with blue and red swiggle inside it was bigger than the other stone.

"That's from your father Ash", Mom said

"Let me guess i have to wait till Kalos to know what they are" I said.

"Yup", my Dad said.

"Thank you but I'm still mad at you Dad" I say angerly. "Ok I will see you all later bye". I added as I wave.

"Wait Big brother" said my 9 year old sister Leaf.

I stopped and turn around and she ran to me and hugged me and asked" Can you catch me a Eevee while you on your journey ?"

"You know mom can get you one right", I say

"I want it to he from the best Big brother in the world", Leaf said with a big simile.

"If I find on I will catch it for you Leaf", I replied with a simile.

"Thanks Big Brother your the best", she said with a bigger simile then before.

"Mom can you take me to the airport", I asked

"Sure make sure you have everything", she says.

"Ok I have everything", I answered but Froakie then walked up with my bag in his hands." Ops guess I almost forgot my bag thanks Froakie".

Riolu face palms and said "Ash lets go to Kalos and become champion".

'Riolu practice your Aura like I showed you' Lucario said.

'F-F-Find',Riolu replied.

"Ok Mom ready to go", I say as I walk to her car.

We get in Mom csr and start heading to the airport in Hearthome City.

A few minuets in the ride Mom says "Ash unless you meet someone you trust completely don't tell them your name. The gym leaders have to know but if you don't have to don't use your name cause the press will be all over you and I know you don't like the press".

"So you want me to make Fake name", I asked.

"Only if you don't want the press to follow you everywhere", Mom says with a Simile.

"Ok how about Red",I asked.

"That's fine but why Red is it because of your sister", Mom said.

"Ye it is mom", I replied

"Call me when you get To Kalos ok Ash", Mom said.

"If I don't forget" I said.

"Mom then gave the look and said you better not forget young man"

"Hahahahaha", both Froakie and Riolu laughed.

"Shut it you to", I say sternly

Mom chuckles and then says, " I have a friend there that will pick you up and show you around so look for Diana please at front of the airport please".

"Ok mom", I say as we pull up to the airport

We then walk inside and I say good bye to my Mom and got on the plan to Kalos.

-----------------------7 hours later-----------------------
=Kalos region unknown city=

This is your Pilot speaking In about 10 minuets we will be beginning our decend so please put on your seatbelts and put your pokemon in there pokeballs.

Froakie and Riolu look at me with a face of please no

The flight attendant walks by and said "Sir can you put your pokemon in their pokeballs".

"Ma'am Froakie and Riolu hate going in their pokeballs" I say.

"Than strap them in the sets next to you sir", the flight attendant.

I strap Froakie and Riolu in the sets and they say "Thank you Ash you know we hate pokeballs".

"Your welcome", I say.

---------------------5 minutes later---------------------

"This is your piolt speaking You may unbuckle your set belt and may exit the plane welcome to Lumiose City and thank you for choseing Zapdoss Airlines".

I unbuckle Froakie and Riolu and we exit the plane. I reach the stairs and Froakie jumped on my shoulder. Riolu tried to up up but hit my head.

"Waaaa", I yell as I fall down the stair case.

"Master Ash please forgive me I didn't mean to push you", Riolu said.

"I will if you don't call me Master Ash", I say

"Ok Master Ash", Riolu replied.

"Are you okay" said a unknown voice.

"Yea I'm okay", I said. I look up and see a Honey blonde hair girl will beautiful blue eyes wait what.

"Are you sure that was quite a fall", the girl said.

"Y-yea I'm fine", I say as I give a toothy grin.

'Master Ash is fine miss', Riolu said..

"Riolu what do I say about using my real name when talking with aura and I'm not your master just my name, please ", I say angrily.

'Sorry master As- ,Red', Riolu said.

"How can I hear your pokemon in my head and why don't you want people to know your name", The girl said.

Not here lets get to inside the airport first.

"Ok fine", she said while messing with her phone.

We walk in side the airport and I text my mom what here friend looked like. She said she waered a black trench coat and sunglasses. I look around and don't see them so i turned to the girl and said ," My Riolu can talk with his aura although he is still learning he is getting better, and I don't want people to know my name cause of who my Mother is. I don't want to deal with the press.

"Ok I understand but lets start over", she said. "Hi my names Serena Yvonne from the Kalos region and you are".

"I'm Red from kanto", I said.

"Just tell you real name Ash I already know it", she replied playfully.

"Hello my name is Ash ketcham from the Shinno region", I say nervously.

"See that wasn't that hard", Serena said with a simile.

"Excuse me are you Red", someone said behind me. I turn around a see the lady my mom told me to meat with

"Yes I am miss", I replied.

"Hey Diantha", Serena said.

"Serena please call me diana in public", Diantha said.

"Sorry Dinia but what do you want with Red?", Serena asked.

"You mean the Kalos Champion" I asked.

"I here to give him a ride to Profrsser Sycamore's pokemon lab and yes Red I am", Diantha replied.

"Can I come with you I need to run by and get this checked", Serena said as she pulls out a stone that looks like one of mine.

"So you found a mega stone Serena", Dinatha said.

"Yes I did", Serena replied.

I then hear a voice screaming in pain and look at toward the city

"I found it in the ", Sernea started

"Do you hear that voice", I asked

"What voice", said both girls.

"Master I sence a aura that being controlled", Riolu said.

I then take off running into the city. I hear explosion and a load scream.

"GARRRRR" , I heard as a Garchomp rounded the corner with red eyes and shooting random hyperbeams.

"Froakie, Riolu let help that Garchomp before someone hurt it", I say

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 590 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...
39.3K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...
496K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...