Formidable

De chambreduloup

Harry and Draco share a secret bond, unknown to everyone, including themselves. It only makes itself present... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 10

7.5K 152 111
De chambreduloup

Stretching his legs, Draco stood up from the breakfast bar, cradling his cup of tea in his hands. He placed it into the sink and ran the water, washing out the rest of the tea and sticking it in the dishwasher beside him.

The two of them didn't particularly like using magic anymore, and had decided to adopt more muggle practices. Obviously they still used wandless magic, Harry more than Draco did, and they still used the floo and apparition, but Draco enjoyed the process of doing dishes and cooking and cleaning without the use of magic. It took his mind off things when Harry was at work. Which was exactly where he was today.

With Harry being at home for the past few months, Draco felt lonely now that he was gone. So he tried to find a few things to occupy himself with. He'd already finished packing for their trip the next day, and he'd cleaned the house thoroughly, had a sort out of the records and the books in the living room, cleaned the kitchen floors, scrubbed the bathroom and pulled weeds from the garden, yet it was still only 2o'clock. Granted, he got up when Harry did at quarter past six and started at around half past, but still, surely it must be later than that?

To be honest, he was bored. There was nothing more for him to do. The TV channels didn't interest him, and he couldn't watch his Netflix show because that was what he and Harry watched together. He'd ran out of options.

So he decided to bake. And it was an absolute disaster.

Harry came through the door at precisely 6:39pm, after nearly a twelve hour shift, into a cloud of flour. Or was it icing sugar? Harry couldn't tell.

Draco's head whipped up at the sound of the front door closing and he peeked his head through the doorway in the kitchen.

"Baby?" Harry called, kicking off his sweat, clad boots and carelessly scraping them to the side, leaving sweaty footprints on the freshly washed floor as he made his way into the kitchen.

"In here!" Draco called back, tossing another stick of butter into the bowl and mashing it in with the flour with a whisk.

"What on Earth are you doing?" Harry coughed as he inhaled flour that was floating about the kitchen. "I'm uh- I'm baking. Well trying to..." Draco shrugged, picking up two eggs and cracking them into the bowl.

Harry sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and trying his hardest not to burst into fits of laugher, failing slightly as he let a snort slip.

Draco giggled, chucking the egg shells into the bin. "What?" He asked, chuckling.

Harry couldn't seem to stop laughing now, each laugh making his body shake, "You-you never bake. And the one time I'm gone you decide to bake!" He hadn't really any idea as to why he found it so funny, but he did. Draco began to laugh too, at first it was silent, which then became a wheeze.

Soon enough they were both cackling wildly, doubling over and falling on the floor, struggling to catch their breath through their laughs.

They sat on the floor, their knees tucked up close to their chests and their backs against the breakfast bar, breathing heavily.

Harry's head tilted towards Draco's, his eyes looking Draco up and down, and finishing back up at his own eyes. Draco smiled at him, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth as Harry's hand skated across his thigh.

He let his leg slip down to lay flat on the floor, tilting his head back as Harry's hand travelled further up his thigh, dangerously close to Draco's groin. As Harry's hand pressed into the crease that joined his groin to the top of his thigh, applying pressure, Draco moaned and opened his mouth. Harry bit his lip and ran his hand up and down as Draco moaned quietly.

"Don't be quiet." Harry growled into Draco's ear, hand now palming his cock through his joggers. "Fuck" Draco whispered.

"Fuck!" Louder this time, a shout. He listed his hips, pushing his cock up to meet Harry's palm, whimpering when Harry simply retracted his hand. Draco regained some sense, and the use of his hands, slapping his palm down on Harry's groin, earning a soft "Hmph-" that descended into a moan as Draco began to squeeze.

Harry then applied more pressure onto Draco's clothed cock, bucking his hips when Draco mirrors his movements.

They were both very loud now, profanities mixed in with the moans that ricocheted of the echoey kitchen walls. Draco's legs began to shake, a clear indicator he was close, so Harry applied more pressure and sped up his movements, grunting and moaning lowly when Draco squeezed his balls.

A high pitched keen escaped Draco as he came in his joggers, a wet patch slowly darkening his groin, arching his back, legs shaking. Harry followed soon after, bucking his hips wildly as his orgasm washed over him.

"Fuck." Draco panted. "You're good." He knocked his head back into the wall, closing his eyes and smiling dazedly. Harry's legs collapsed to the floor beside Draco's as he laid his head on his shoulder, shutting his eyes for a moment.

"We'd better get this cleaned up, eh?" Harry muttered. Draco hummed in agreement beside him as he slipped Harry's wand out of his pocket, muttering a spell incoherently, in which all equipment and ingredients swept themselves up into a tidy pile, excess ingredients vanishing and the equipment popping itself into the sink to be washed later.

"There." Draco whispered, closing his eyes.

"Can't sleep here y'know?" Harry laughed softly. "Yeah 'know." Draco replied. "Just sit for a little bit." He whispered.

"Come on. I'll carry you upstairs. Get a shower, hm?" Harry slid out of Draco's grip, standing himself up slowly and dusting himself off. He bent down, and lifted Draco up from under his arms. "God, you're getting heavy now, pretty boy." He chuckled.

"Only because I'm pregnant. But you wouldn't let me walk up the stairs on my own, would you?" He pouted, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist and locking his ankles together.

"Such a baby." He laughed silently, sighing. "Only because you treat me like one!" Draco mockingly gasped, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck and then kissing it.

"Well, you act like a child, so I treat you like a child."

"I do not!" Draco screeched, purposefully digging his ankles into Harry's back as he climbed the stairs. Harry grunted and laughed, slapping Draco's arse.

"Stop!"

"You love it." Harry smirked, laying Draco down on the bed.

"You dirty pig! Get a shower." Draco raised his arms above his head, stretching himself.

"You need one too." Harry pointed out.

"I'll get one after you, yeah?"

"Fine." Harry pouted, crossing his arms in mock anger.

Draco laughed and flipped him off with a hand as he crawled up to the top of the bed, seating himself in between the pillows before shucking off his joggers and shirt, so he was only left in his dampened boxers. He threw them off the bed, aiming for the laundry basket but missing and throwing them onto the armchair in the corner.

He grabbed the tv remote from the bedside and switched the telly on before leaning back against the headboard.

He flinched violently. Jerking forward and hissing, he turned around to find two strips of deep red blood, glimmering subtly, in the shape of gashes.

It hurt to turn his body. His eyes widened, exhaling sharply. His hands began to tremble, his mouth opening and closing as if he had something to say. He brought his hand around to his back, and felt along, gritting his teeth as he did so. He closed his eyes, bringing his hand back around to find it covered in blood.

His body started to shake, his legs trembling as he tried to get himself off the bed. He whimpered, kicking the now blood stained sheets away and bolting off the bed, towards the mirror.

He surveyed his front for a moment, before angling his body so he could see the gashes on his back. He stepped closer, letting out a sob as his back burned.

Two huge gashes, on either side of his back, travelled from a shoulder, making its way down to the centre of his tailbone. His vision blurred with tears, he wiped them away violently. He studied the blood for a moment, noticing how it glimmered, and was darker than usual.

His knees buckled and he collapsed onto the floor, on his knees. He held his head in his hand as he sobbed, the gashes on his back burning incessantly, as though there was something trying to get out. His body jerked and jolted from his wracked cries. He tilted forward subconsciously, falling to the side so that he was now laid down on the white carpet, becoming stained with almost-black blood.

"Shit." Draco froze. Opening his eyes and whimpering, the burning sensation became even worse. He grimaced, clenching his jaw so tightly he was sure he would break one of his teeth in two.

He turned his head over, finding Harry standing at the door of their en-suite, carrying a towel, stained black. Harry's breath hitched as he felt Draco looking at him. Draco's face was blotchy, and he turned his body so he was now on his front. Harry's mirrored Draco's, tear tracks running down his cheeks.

"Fuck, baby." Harry collapsed, tears now flowing freely as he made his way over to Draco, harshly sobbing at the state of his boyfriend. They stared at each other for a moment, looking into each other's eyes, both glazed with unshed tears.

"Let m-me see." Dracos voice trembled as he lifted a shaking hand up to Harry's face. Harry turned himself around, letting Draco look at the same gashes on his back that mirrored Draco's own.

"Fucking hell." He breathed, hand coming up to his mouth as his eyes squeezed shut.

Harry doubled over suddenly, groaning, hands clenched into tight fists. His groans soon turned into broken screams as his back undulated and rippled. Draco could have sworn he'd seen a clear set of bones under the skin.

"Harry?" Draco whimpered.

"Harry, please! Wh-What's going on?" Draco cried as Harry's screams got louder, and Draco's sobs worsened.

Both their bodies jolted violently, Harry's with pain, and Draco's with terror and underlying agony.

"Draco!" Harry rasped, unclenching his fist; his hand searching for Draco's.

"I'm here. I'm here." Draco took Harry's hand, shuffling closer, grimacing as his back protested.

And that's when he saw it.

A feather.

A dark, red, angry looking feather, one with gold linings.

It poked out of Harry's skin.

A single feather.

Harry froze, eyes blown wide as he looked at Draco in a haze of pure panic. Draco looked back, mouth parted, violent breaths escaping.

"What. The. Fuck?"

a/n: hi! I'm sorry for the longer wait on this one! Studies are taking up all of my time but I've been able to write this chapter during my free time. I'm not particularly happy with this chapter, and it's left on a cliffhanger so I suppose it doesn't make much sense but I hope you enjoy it all the same! We'll just vibe with it and see what happens eh?

Chapters may take a little while longer to update because of my studies, but from late June onwards I'll be able to get at least two chapters a week, but for now it's probably only one. Apologies! But I hope you guys understand! Thank you so much for all the support! I love you all! Mwah!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

242K 11.6K 62
[COMPLETE] How can love blossom in the midst of hatred? How can it catch you so suddenly and unexpectedly? Draco's 6th year was not at all going how...
8.7K 192 33
Harry and Draco meet years later at their sons' parent-teacher conference. At first, it seems that they will not find common ground, but a mysterious...
14.5K 180 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
64.7K 2.4K 65
Beginning with Draco's unexpected arrival at Number 4, Privet Drive, Harry's summer after sixth year becomes filled with activities and many secrets...