The Return of the Lost Wolf

By AlphaLykensen

The Lykensen sister returns after four years and the pack isn't very accepting. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: An Unexpected Reunion
The Man Behind the Mask
Memories
Willa's Hatred
Her Pain, His Regret
Mercy?
Sorry....
Back to the Pack
Thank You!!!
Author's Note
Author's Note
Where it All Began
Chapter 2: Old Friends
Chapter 3: Zen
Chapter 4: Old Habit, New Friend
Chapter 5: The Past Brought to Light
Chapter 6: Old Scars Reopened
Hey Guys!
Chapter 7: Call to the Wild
Meet the Girls
Waylynn
Chapter 8: Not One of Us
This is Goodbye

Chaos

786 17 2
By AlphaLykensen

So I began living with the pack again. 

My father's disownment of me made it harder for Wyatt and I to reconnect, but that didn't mean it didn't happen. Eventually, Willa was forced to take over as the alpha of the pack because our father was too sick to do it. 

It wasn't more than three weeks later that a brightly colored bus charged into our treeline, revealing a young white-haired girl standing alone among the trees. I had shared a look with my brother as Willa chose to howl and reveal herself. 

Something about this girl was different, something that could affect the possibility of her being the Great Alpha. 

Wyatt sighed, and the rest of the pack quickly dressed him up as a Seabrook Power employee. I held in my snicker at his appearance when they placed glasses that magnified his eyes. We all watched him leave with the intent to inspect the damage caused by being spotted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the shorter story today. But we are planning a longer chapter that will hopefully really get the story moving. Stay tuned and, again, we thank you guys for your support. :) Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

878K 42.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
13.6M 674K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...