My Arranged Shaadi (Complete)

By 123lovelove321

"I have married you only because my parents forced me to. Don't even dare to try to claim your rights over me... More

Characters & Aesthetics
Chapter 1- My Arranged Marriage
Chapter-2 The Wedding Night
Chapter - 4 Mr. Rude
Chapter- 5 Same Fate
Chapter-6 Unexpected entry
Chapter-7 Jealousy Maybe?
Chapter - 8 Too Close
Chapter - 9 On the same page
Chapter-10 The Honeymoon
Chapter- 11 WHAT THE FUCK !!!??
Chapter- 12 Hold my hand
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter-13 The Shock!
Chapter- 14 World War 3
Chapter-15 Confrontation
Chapter-16 The Club
Chapter - 17 Falling For Each Other
Chapter- 18 I love you
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Chapter- 19 Revealing Pasts
Chapter-20 Your Body On My Body
Chapter 21- Hard feelings?
Chapter- 22 The Bomb
Chapter 23- Something that shouldn't have happened
Chapter-24 Coming Home
Chapter 25- She Knows
Chapter- 26 Back To The Hospital
Chapter- 27 The Reality
Chapter- 28 Expressing Yourself Is Important
Chapter- 29 Moving In Again
Chapter- 30 Drunken State
Chapter- 31 Big Trouble
Chapter- 32 Captivity
Chapter- 33 Wet Kisses (Last chapter)
Epilogue
Felt sad might delete later
New beginnings? (Author's Note)
NEW BOOK!

Chapter -3 Living Under The Same Roof

58.4K 2K 265
By 123lovelove321

Nishtha's POV

I was in the bathroom since a very long time because it took me a lot of time and effort to undo my hair and remove my make up.

Then I was just sitting in front of the mirror staring at my expressionless face and probably mentally laughing at my life. It was one of my dreams to get married to someone I love one day, sadly it would remain a dream forever. I sighed and then went out of the bathroom.

Then I adjusted the bedsheet and removed all the rose petals from it. I was about to sleep when Mr. Guddu, who was till then sitting on the couch and working on his laptop, decided to open his mouth. 

"Where do you think you are sleeping?" He asked.

"Tsk tsk, don't you know what this is? It's called a BED!" I said sarcastically.

"Correct,but don't you know , it's MY bed?" He said with a smirk.

"I know very well, it's your house, your room, your bed and all." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked in an irritated voice.

"Yes." I said seriously. 

"Look, I'm in no mood of arguments right now. Either you sleep on the bed WITH me with a pillow wall between us or take the couch." He said, wow!

"Good, I'll take the couch then! It's way better than sleeping next to you." I said as he closed his laptop. 

I then went and slept on the couch. I instantly regretted my decision  as my neck started paining like hell because the couch was really small. The pain was unbearable but I couldn't let him win, so I laid down on the cold floor. It was better than giving up. 

Suddenly, I felt someone shaking me.

"Hey ! Wake up!" That evil Guddu shouted.

"Let me sleep in peace! It has just been 5 minutes since I went to sleep."I said in a sleepy manner.

"No! It's 9 a.m.! If someone sees you sleeping on the floor then they'll create a drama!" He said being reasonable. I woke up with a jerk. 9 a.m. ???? So soon!!!

"Get ready fast, you have to do a ritual of making some sweet dish." He said. What the actual hell? Why???? After all those tiring rituals I'd have to cook a dish for what... 20 people???!!!!

But then, I didn't have any other choice. I some how dragged myself to the bathroom and got ready. I was in no condition to wear a saree, that's why I decided to go with a simple salwar suit.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and started preparing Gajar ka Halwa. I was a good cook but I was just too lazy. But anyways, the gajar ka halwa was ready. 

Everyone was seated at the breakfast table, except me and the servants. The servants served breakfast to everyone and then I served the Gajar ka halwa to them. 

"Hai Ram! Look at this shameless girl! Where is your saree and why haven't you covered your head.And didn't your parents teach you to touch the elders' feet!" An old woman spoke. I guess she was Sir Singhania's younger sister. Such a bitch she was. If she met me outside na someday, then she'd forget the meaning of the word insult!

I was about to snap at her when Sir Singhania spoke up," Rachna, don't you dare talk to our daughter in law like that! Times have changed, you also kindly change your mentality." 

Everyone was trying so hard not to laugh. Seems like nobody liked that old hag.

"Bahu (daughter in law), the gajar ka halwa is very tasty. And I just forgot to mention, you are a spitting image of your grandfather..." Sir Singhania said sadly. My grandfather and him were best friends since so many years and 2 years ago my grandfather passed away.

Then everyone started praising the gajar ka halwa except that old hag and of course, Mr Arrogant Paras aka Guddu Singhania.

"Ashika di! You know I couldn't sleep last night because I heard weird sounds coming from Guddu bhai's room." Naman said and I just internally rolled my eyes and I saw Paras tightening his jaw and trying so hard not to lash at him. 

"What sounds Mamu (maternal uncle) ?"Ashika's son Manan asked.

"Sounds of screaming beta! Guddu Mama and Nishtha Mami were watching a horror movie." Ashika said and Manan looked convinced. She then gave a death glare to Naman and smacked his head.

"Yeah yeah, must have been a nice horror movie..." Naman said and laughed. Yeah yeah, my life has become a horror movie with Guddu the witch in it!

"Paras, you both are shifting to your apartment today right?" My father in law asked.

"Yes dad." Paras said. Excuse me, what apartment? What was I missing here? I looked at Paras cluelessly and he just ignored me.

We all then went to our respective rooms.

"What apartment, where are we going?" I asked him as we entered our... his room.

"My apartment." He said casually.

"And when were you going to tell me?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Seems like you should go to an ENT specialist, I told about the apartment when we were downstairs." He said trying to sound sarcastic.

"Yeah, but you weren't talking to me!" I asked, now I was completely pissed off.

"But you heard it right, so the purpose has been fulfilled." He said calmly, adding to my irritation. 

"And anyways, if you want to live in this house with so many people invading your privacy and that Naman cracking shitty jokes, you can live here only as all of them won't be gone for days." He said. Yeah, he was right. Not that I was interested in living with him alone in the same house, but it was way better than living here. 

I then put all my stuff in the car and the servants helped me. 

We then sat in the car and he started driving. But then, the place started to look remote which began to creep me out. It was like a forest kind of area.

"Are you going to kill me?" I blurted out.

He looked stunned at first but then the expression was replaced by a smirk.

"Don't worry, not so soon." He said jokingly but it creeped me out more and I just looked out of the window. 

We then reached that apartment building. And I figured out that he took that route to avoid traffic which probably meant that he couldn't tolerate even staying with me in the same car for a long time, just kidding, neither of us would want to be stuck in a traffic jam. 

The watchman came to help us... me with the luggage. He carried the luggage to the lift. And we reached his apartment. For obvious reasons, I had to carry all the luggage inside the apartment.

"So that's your room, do whatever with it I don't care. This one's my room and that's my home office. Don't talk to me until it's a big emergency. All necessary numbers are written on a paper which is pasted on the door of your room including the numbers of the watchman, bodyguards, house help, my secretary, the receptionist of my office etc. The maid Kamla comes at 12 pm everyday to clean the house and wash the clothes and all." He said and retired to his room. 

"Fair enough..." I said to myself and went inside my room. It was a pretty big room which had a bed, a study table, a small couch, a wardrobe, a dressing table and some shelves on the walls. 

Then I looked at the door, where the list was pasted. The list had all the required numbers but what surprised me a bit was that the last contact on that list was named... Paras Singhania WhatsApp.

Nishtha's room

Nistha's look

Heyyy guys, this was the next chapter... I hope you liked it <3 Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 30.2K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
59.5K 1.7K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
133K 7K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...