CLICHÉD

By klliknow

Y/n just wanted to have her KDrama moment at the school rooftop and cry her heart out after a barely passing... More

CLICHÉD
C-0
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-10
C-11
C-12
C-13
C-14
C-15
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26
C-27
C-28
C-29
C-30
C-31
C-32
C-33
C-34
C-35
C-36
C-37
C-38
C-39
C-40
C-41
C-43
C-44
C-45
C-46
C-47
C-48
C-49
C-50
C-51
C-52
C-53
C-54
C-55
C-56
C-57
C-58
C-59
C-60
Clichéd

C-42

3K 98 150
By klliknow

C-42

"Good morning, starshine!"

"Good morning to you too?"

I eye him confusedly as he opens the little milk carton for me. He even gives me his beloved cheesestick and sausage. When I entered the classroom, I just found him waiting for me at my desk with all the snacks.

"It's too early for pranks, Lix."

"I'm not pranking you~ Just accept it because it's from the bottom of my heart. Oh, there's your seatmate!" He suddenly winks at me as Minho approaches his seat. Felix scoots a little closer and ruffles my hair before scurrying away. "Eat well, Y/n~"

I just laugh at him before sipping on the milk, but I almost choked when I turn around to find Minho staring.

"Is there... something wrong?" I ask him quietly.

"Your hair looks like a bird's nest," he says and rolls his eyes. After that, he didn't look at me again.

I fix my tousled hair with a slight pout. This is Felix's fault!

After hours of subjects, the morning class is finally done. My classmates already went out, but I'm still at my seat contemplating on what to do.

I miss him... but I said I won't go after him anymore. Maybe it's okay to swallow my words just this once? What if he just ignores me? I would be really sad...

I sigh as I look at Minho's sleeping figure beside me. He slowly got up from his desk and rubs his eyes while looking around. I couldn't help but stare... He looks like a cat.

"I told you, just take a picture." He yawns a little.

"H-Huh? Uh..." I stammer as I gather my things. "I was just leaving."

Before I could take a step out, Minho softly rests his hand on top of my chair, blocking my exit.

"About last time... You okay?"

I tilt my head and then remembered the stuff that happened in Science class, so I nod. "I'm okay... Thanks."

"Oh... Good then."

"Yeah..." I fiddle with my fingers to not seem awkward.

We're talking!

Y/n..." he starts and I had to stop myself from anticipating more.

"Yes?"

Minho looks at me with soft eyes. He gulps before opening his mouth to speak.

"I-"

"There you are!"

I got startled when Felix appears at the door.

"I was looking everywhere for you so we could have lunch together!" He beams before slightly tugging on my bag. "Oh, Minho-hyung."

Minho's face turns impassive as he keeps looking at Felix's hand that's pulling on my bag. He looks back at me but his eyes are not so soft this time.

"Never mind," he says coldly and looks at Felix before walking out, his straight face almost glaring at the boy beside me.

"He's scary!" Felix shudders.

I glare at him, but the freckled boy just played it innocent.

"Why did you have to interrupt us?" I whine.

"I didn't know you were having a moment!" he defends.

"Why were you even looking for me? Weren't you with Seungmin?"

"We wanted to eat lunch with you! It's better than staying alone at the garden." He chuckles. "We noticed you've been alone for the past few days."

"I was always alone..."

"Until Minho came."

I didn't know they were paying attention to me. "You don't have to, you know?"

"Well, we want to and Chan-hyung might've asked for my help too." Felix grins.

"I knew there was something else!"

"We're helping you and Minho-hyung get back together, so just go with the flow and let's go!" He runs away from me. "Last one to reach the caf will pay for lunch!"

"Hey, wait up!"

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Pancakes for lunch?" I ask as I look at the foods laid out on one of the benches. "When did the garden become the cafeteria, hmm?"

"Surprise!" Felix beams. "Seungmin and I woke up extra early to cook it."

"Just eat it, Y/n." Seungmin sighs and shakes his head at Felix's childlike state. "That boy forced me to make those. He said it's a comfort food."

"I appreciate it. Thank you very much!" I chuckle at spectacled boy who looks so done.

The freckled boy is already devouring his pancakes with strawberries on the side and too much chocolate syrup like mine.

"How did he manage to rope you into his silly plans?" I shake my head when the said boy groans because his mouth is full and can't speak.

"I'm not that busy so it's fine." Seungmin scratches his nape. "I kinda want to since you're really getting weird. Studying at the library and all that good student stuff. You could've just said you were heartbroken. I thought you're already approaching your last days."

Is it really that surprising to see me studying? What if I just want to be a good student for once? I never fail even when I'm always close to, so that means studying is my thing... But if I think about it, that's not really normal of me. I don't suit the smart character very well.

Felix drinks his water and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "If you haven't noticed, you're our only lady friend so it makes you kinda special. Although we have the looks, talent, charisma- ouch!" He whines when Seungmin nudges him on the stomach. "As I was saying, we don't usually hangout with the ladies so being our friend, we had to do something when you're sad."

"Guys..." I repeatedly blink so I won't tear up. "You don't know how touched I am. I used to just see you three bickering and slapping each other back then, but now we're friends."

"Is that why the girls avoid us?" Felix pouts.

"It's Hyunjin's dramatic butt, Jisung's loud mouth, and your weird dance moves." Seungmin sighs then he turns to me, chuckling with a tissue ready. "And now the weird group has an addition of a girl who cries so easily."

"As if you don't contribute to the intimidating factor, Mr. Tsukishima with a baseball bat." Felix sticks his tongue out.

"Tch."

We grew close because we always end up being grouped together for reportings and group studies. It's fun even if we're always at the brink of failing, but Seungmin is always to the rescue and won't let that happen.

"We've always wanted to approach you since the day you transferred in, but you have a guard dog."

"What guard dog?"

Seungmin smirks. "You haven't noticed how Ji-"

"Yah!" Felix widens his eyes at Seungmin. "Nevermind, actually. Let's now talk about her and Minho-hyung."

"Yeah, go on." The spectacled boy shrugs.

Felix composes himself and clears his throat. He's so into this whole thing. "Before anything else, can you tell us what happened?"

"Uh..." I try to think of the right words, but I can't think of anything without giving too much. "We fought?"

Seungmin scoffs. "Then you just decided to ignore each other? You broke up just like that?"

"We're not even together yet, but he keeps pushing me away. What was I supposed to do?" I sulk.

"Wait, wait. WHAT? You weren't together?!"

I nod sadly.

"At that rate?"

I nod again.

Both their mouths hang open.

"So what were those cute moments for?" Felix looks flabbergasted. "What were those gentle eyes and soft smiles for?!"

"What do you mean?"

"You two only see each other that you don't even notice us looking." Seungmin smirks. "The whole class apparently 'ship' you two according to Felix, save for some boys who I won't be mentioning."

"Not just the whole class, but the whole year!" Felix shakes his head. "Some boys were crying thinking you're already taken, but all this time you two were just hanging out?"

"That's what friends do, right? Who even told you that?"

"Some juniors at the caf were talking about Lee Minho having a boss and there's only one person in the whole school he's always seen with."

"But I'm not?" I pout. "And we're really not together..."

"Then be together! He's less scary when you're around, so let's execute this plan immediately," Felix says with excitement radiating off of him.

"Can you not get off track?" Seungmin sighs before turning to me. "So what do you mean by pushing away?"

This feels like an interrogation.

"You know his image, right? Badboy and those bad stuff, but I promise he's not like that at all!" I sigh. "He has some enemies and he thinks it's dangerous if I stick with him."

They both go silent and look at each other. Seungmin awkwardly pats my back.

"Do you think he's dangerous? Well, he intimidates us but I think he's kinda cool," Felix says.

"He's not dangerous and I don't care if he is. I... I want to stay with him. Is that too much to ask for?" I cover my face with my hands after saying those cheesy things.

"I never thought the soft girl would say something so gross," Seungmin teases.

"I know what to do." Felix grins. "Jealousy is the quickest trigger to pull."

"That is so clichéd." The spectacled boy snorts.

"We all see how protective he is so making him jealous is an easy job."

"Do you wanna end up at the hospital or what?" Seungmin shudders. "In case you forgot, he isn't called a badboy for nothing."

"Chan-hyung will back me up, remember?"

"Do you think that'll work?"

"Come on, mate! Have some faith in me!" He whines. "We might not do well, but we'll try!"

"Just don't let us end up in the detention room or I'll be the one putting you at the infirmary," Seungmin threatens.

"What should I do?" I ask but Felix shakes his head.

"Leave it to the expert."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

We're all running around the covered court, trying to play basketball. We have PE class today and I already lost count of how many times Coach Yoongi facepalmed at our attempt to play the game.

He blows his whistle and we all gather around him, collectively out of breath. He shakes his head disapprovingly with a really loud sigh.

"You all suck," Coach Yoongi says with tired eyes. He's been trying to teach us how to play basketball, but we just really suck. "This won't do. How would you be able to compete with other sections with those nonexistent skills?"

We all sheepishly apologise to him. He looks so done with us.

"He totally gave up." Felix snickers beside me. "Can't blame him though. We're better off doing research."

"As if you do yours."

Felix looks at me, clutching his chest and animatedly fake-crying. "Do you really think of me that way, Y/n? I can be a smarty pants like Seungmin if I try!"

I laugh at him and push his face away. "Sure, genius."

He puts his hands on my shoulders and shakes me like I'm a condiment. "Admit it! Say I'm smart!"

"Give up!"

We were stopped when a dark presence appears. Minho looks at us and scoffs.

"Can you pay attention and stop acting like kids?" he says and then strays away.

"I didn't know he likes PE class that much," I mumble, but Felix only grins at me triumphantly for some reason.

Our attention go back to Coach Yoongi when he claps as if he thought of a really good idea.

"I know what to do to make up for your bad basketball skills... You still have to do something because your practicum is graded." He grins and looks around. "I'll group you for a dance performance!"

Oh no.

Why, Coach Yoongi? I suck more at dancing than basketball!

Felix's eyes light up as he looks at me and Seungmin.

"Did you hear that, guys? It's my time to flex my sick moves," he exclaims and did some weird dance.

Seungmin shake his head as if he doesn't approve of what our teacher proposed. I agree with Seungmin.

"Group yourselves into five or something, go!" Coach instructs.

There are 18 of us in the whole class so there'll be three groups of five members. The fourth group will have three members.

"We'll be the best trio- hey! Where are you going, Minnie?"

Seungmin gives Felix a smirk before scurrying away. "Grades are grades."

Felix looks so betrayed.

"What should we do now?" I ask the expert since my classmates aren't even giving us a single glance.

"Snitches get stitches, unless that snitch is me," he says as he push me with him towards Coach Yoongi.

"What is it, Lee?" Coach asks.

"Coach, no one wants to group with us."

Our teacher sighs as he looks around to find us our third member. Felix gives me a thumbs up with a bright grin.

"Hey, you over there!" Coach calls and when I see the one he's pointing to, my heartbeat picks up.

As if he can't get any happier, Felix almost danced in glee when he sees who our third member is.

"Lee Minho, Moon Y/n, and Lee Felix. You'll be the fourth group."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 94 16
Eun-Ji was only 25 and worked for the government taking down various groups when one day after some time at a claw machine area with her friend she s...
3.6K 88 10
Y/N lives in a world where when you sleep you meet your soulmate. Everytime you wake back up, the dreams you have with them disappears and you can't...
7.4K 698 41
"This only happens when I'm around you." Changbin, as a last resort agrees to be in a fake relationship with a total stranger. How long can they keep...
625K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...