I Need U (Jikook)

By blue-button

Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. Taehyung has an adopted brother named Kim Jungkook. After high school, J... More

Friendship
First Meet
Second Meet
Treating Wounds
Questions?
Crush?
Trip
Meeting A Guy
Start Of The Trip
Departure Of Kai
Thoughts
Old Friends
Spending Time
Run Away
Cuddle And Breakdown
I Forgive You
Last Day Of The Trip
After The Trip
Meeting Old Friends
Preparation
Birthday
Propose
He Left The Party
A New Start
Talks
A Suspicious Letter
What If It Is true?
Where Were You?
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 1
My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 2
First Time At My Boyfriend House
My Boyfriend Is A Softie
First Date And Kiss
Trust Me
My Drunk Boyfriend
Opportunity & Problems
Cooking Together
Is The Past Repeating?
What Is Happening?
Why it hurts so much?
The End?
A new chapter of life
An unexpected comeback!
I am ready to face Him
I still love you
Where is my old Jimin?
A Public Confession
Playing hard to get
Jealous Jungkook
Unexpected kiss and hurt
We Should Talk
okay! its a lot to take in
This is our love story
The Wedding (m)

Hangout

10K 401 51
By blue-button

Jungkook POV 🌹

I woke up because of a call on the phone but not mine but someone else. When I woke up perfectly I notice I was in Jimin's room and then I remembered the incidents that happen yesterday.

I then notice that the ring tone is of his phone ended. I then pick up his phone form the bedside table and saw a miss call from Tae. I then saw the time and it was 7 in the morning. I then gaze towards Jimin and he was cuddle to me like a baby. And the height difference between us cause the scene to be the cutest. Him being smaller than me.

I then remembered the harsh words I told him yesterday. I know I am a jerk. I know I should have not said those words to him just because I didn't know what I am feeling for him. I know he forgive me but I still feel guilty for my actions.

Then I get an idea and quickly untangle him from me, he whine and let me tell you it was the cutest thing i heard that morning. I replace myself from my pillow. I then quickly search for a paper and pen but failed to find them. So I set an alarm on his phone for 8 and he didn't have a password on his phone.

I then think to just message him about my going out. So I quickly open my phone and search for his number which he had saved the previous day.

Jimin😊

Its Jungkook. I am going back to my room to take a bath. I had plan something to make up to you for my actions yesterday.

Be ready.

I then silently leave his room and get inside my room which was just next to his. I then quickly choose some clothes and went to take a bath.

I plan everything to do to make up it for him. I know this place well because I have come here sometimes so I know some places that I am sure he will like.

I hope that I quickly clear my thoughts and define the feelings inside me. I don't want to hurt him. Even though I have spend a small time with him but I can tell he is different. He didn't judge me like the others and wanted to see the real me which I have also not feel for a while now. The real me.

Even thought I may speak harsh sometimes but he didn't get annoyed and push me. I know I speak harshly but I didn't intent to its just my habit now. I also didn't want to hurt others but I quess I had changed a lot.

But the main point is I want to change again but now for good.

Its scare me how a person whom I didn't know at all give me the thoughts to improve myself so that I can be with him.

I then get out from the shower and change in my clothes.

Jimin POV

I wake up because of my phone alarm but I am sure that I didn't set up any alarm. I switch off my alarm and sat up. I stretch my body for a minute and then see that Jungkook was no where in the room.

Suddenly there was a call on my phone. I sigh seeing who called me.

"Good morning Tae"
I greeted

"oh Jimin cut the crap... You know how worried I was for you from yesterday evening. I am coming to your room"

Before I could say anything the call was cut. I sighed, I can imagine Tae giving me a long ass lecture for not informing him anything. But before I place the phone on the side table I saw a messege and from an u know number.

I open it and was surprised to see that what Jungkook messeged me.

9534XXXXXX

Its Jungkook. I am going back to my room to take a bath. I had plan something to make up to you for my actions yesterday.

Be ready.

Aghhh! Why he is doing these things. If he continue like this I am sure my not so little crush on him will develop into love for him. And its still seem impossible that he will fall in love with me.

I save his phone number and when i stand up from the bed there was a loud knock on my door and yelling of my name.

I quickly get to know who was there.

"I am coming Tae"

☸️

Blushing Jimin

Jungkook outfit for the day ahead.
🔥🔥 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.3K 23
Y/N has a pretty uneventful life, school break just started for them and when they were walking home they saw this box full of kittens, they were aba...
360K 20.9K 96
❝Don't bite your lips. It turns me on❞. He whispered in a husky voice. In which, Jimin is a short, chubby, clumsy boy who has a crush on Jungkook. An...
18.9K 1.5K 13
Where Jungkook and Jimin used to be best friends, but it didn't work out. Jimin grows a hatred for Jungkook, and Jungkook grows a desire for giving...
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...