Wasted Minutes Of My Life

By Dragonfire55

Well One day I was sick and at home i wanted to rant so i did because i could. I do this when i am hyper. I s... More

Rant # 1
The weirdest one XD
XDXDXD
BAHAHA
I was tired. It was written on an iPod. Get over it.
EVERYBODY DO THE JHON WALL
SKYLERS MAD
I dont know what to call this rant because i cant spell because
RANdom Cheese
(L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
I LOVE YOU
I dunno
DONT SNIFF POO. ITs bad for you.
I have an adopted bro not really but ok.
WUV WOO ?
Lockdown IV Check 'em out
:) :P :) :P :) ;P
im a horrible person.
It sounds like a marshmallow swearing.
The quiet ones are better...
SOORRY?
Uploaded from my I-to-da-phone
I think I did it yay! (next one will be funnier I promise)
Oh I don't know what to call it. Infer.
It's almost 2012!!! Dadadadadadat! Weo
Sheri fafa and popoo the potbelly

Rant... The second :P

179 4 2
By Dragonfire55

OK SO I HAD A RANT AND THEN I THINK MY MOM DELETED IT! AHHH.

So it was just this convo between me and my bff it was about me calling an apple a carrot and him loling at me. What ever. I don’t remember I’ll post it if I find it. So I’m at my grandparents house and its 12:20pm or am.. What ever means night lol. And I don’t have internet connection right now. If I want it then I have to go into the kitchen and sit at the big not a lap top computer LOL. And I am to lazy and tired but I want internet. We are watching YTV and ‘he-man and she-ra’ or what ever. SO FUNNY> my grandma was like look Bruce (my grandpa) That’s me and you. Your He-man and im she-ra. I was laughing so hard. OMG THIS COMERCIAL FOR DRUGS AND FOR PEOPLE NOT TO HAVE THEM AND WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY HAVE THEM JUST CAME ON. IT WAS LIKE 1 2 34 something scary and then this scary stuff and I was like AHHH. Ok so I am going to tell you this saad saad story. Ok well its not that sad but it was for me. I was at a school dance and I was slow dancing with that guy. My mom made me DEMONSTRATE how CLOSE WE WERE. I was like aweh man.. Come on! But I did it anyway.  I didn’t want to but I did. I have no idea why I am so hyper right now. But all I know is that I have a Christmas party tomorrow and who  knows if I will  even be awake then. This morning I woke up with like 20 mins to get to my horse back riding lesson. And my lesson is at 3. :S. so I guess im not tired but I feel tired… Does that make any sence. Me and my friend like to play are you nervous. BAHAHAHA its so fun and weird. Don’t worry we don’t get far. On Friday he grabs me by my waist and says. 'I am a hungry jungle cat and you are a helpless little deer with a limp’ I was like “WHAAAAA?!?!!?” ahha I love him. Not like lovey dovey though just like a friend (L). LOL. Why is that funny? I have a pony tail smack dab on the very top, very center of my head… You know your cool when……..YOUR ME! No joke. TEHE. Ive wrote this thing in like five mins. WOAHHH. I love Canada. Because we canadicaians are the bom.com.

He-man has so many muscless that I don’t even think that its possible. And man oh man does he need a hair cut and fast. Those robots just got tanked. Ok so now its 12:45 and im tired. I yawned for the first time tonight like 30 seconds ago. BUT I AM WAITING FOR ALPHS CHRISTMAS! Now im watching scrooged. Its lame. YAY ALPH IS FINALY ON! Dang. he man is almost over but alph is next. Yaya! Omg they went to another planet. My grandmas dog is such a pain. Its like having an immature puppy. Ahhh. I just wanna muzzle him and teach him rules until it goes through his hard skull. I know it sounds harsh but you don’t know this dog. Alf. Hm I thought that this was an animated show. Now im disappointed. This sucks a lot. I was thinking of another really old show and now im watching some lamo old show with old ppls and a foggy screen. Where is alf any way? Like this is so odd. I really don’t want to watch this now… L I (L) cheese. Bananas! THAT SCARY COMERCIAL CAME ON AGAIN. SPEEKING OF SCARY: I volunteer at a nursing home and this lady with dementia was following me and I didn’t notice. She grabbed my arm and I freaked outtt! It was scaryyyyy.

So I liked this guy and then I didn’t lol. So I saw him on the week end and its kinda hard to explain but now im really confused. IM sure I just made u confused to. But now I don’t know if I like him or not. Because then I remembered that he had a girlfriend and thought that he is a real player if he is flirting with me the girl that he hates usually. I was totally screwed up. And now I feeel aaall weirdddddd.

I just found out that he likes me. GAWD. Any way he likes me because I am cute nice funny and we have the same music interests. Weirdd. I need to call my friend but she wont answer her stupid cell phone. What a nub.

So my awesome friend xoxoAngelxoxo is over and we are having an awesomely hilarious time watching ghost whisperer.

So back to the boy sitch. LOVE TRYANGLE! I like two guys and they both like be back. I hope that Dragonz55 is reading this and understands how I feel right now and probably wont give a care. Oh yeah I went there. LOL. Yeah I laughed out loud. No I didn’t if I did that would make me odd. So I  don’t know if I  want to like the guy that lives closer to me and that I will see way more often or if I want to like the guy that I like better, have known longer, and like more. Did I mention that I like the guy that lives further away from me more? I hope I did.

I want your honest opinions on my rants pleasee. I know that my spelling and grammar might be used badly and stuff but that’s because I don’t plan these things and I might add an extra letter here and there and that is just me being me. Hope you all likey my works and think I’m funny because as most of my friends know that making people laugh is my 5th goal in life. Lol just kidding. Making people laugh makes me feel good about my self and more confident. Like I just randomly say hilarious things like today I was at Tim Hortons and they weren’t serving the breakfast sandwiches any longer and I freaked out because the only reason I didn’t get one was because the line was so gosh long. And I stared yelling: I’m like a dang monkey with out a dang banana. Yep

I got this cow hat from boathouse and its awesome. I was out to dinner with my family and then this little girl yells “LOOK DADDY IT’S A COW!” I was like o-m-g. I started laughing so bad. It was pretty hilarious. Well anyway this hat is like the bom.com and I love it. I went shopping with my aunt and got a whole bunch of stuff. It was fun. Ill fill you in later I need to post this I have the urge.

Continue Reading